Lust's Willing Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_69
angel_69
327 Followers

I tried to brace myself against the slick glass but their wet and sud-filled existence did not permit me to do so. In the next few moments the battle became fighting against the glass, which was being alternately braced by both breasts, forearms, and hands, to reveling in the heightened sensations of William's continued pursuit of my ass.

He became more and more distressed with every thrust at that time. His hands firmly claimed my hips and he brought exquisite torture to us both with his single-minded, dogged pursuit of sexual glory. The moment I felt him cum inside of my ass, I laughed with delirium. It so fucking powerful and warm, I could feel it linger and heighten my already considerably nirvanic state.

Who am I kidding? At that point, I was complete and utter nerves. Raw and on edge. With every cum-filled thrust into my ass, I moaned throaty pleasure as I felt the first pangs of my own orgasm. It seems my own resolve against this onslaught had it's limits.

Now, I love anal sex.

LOVE.

Few things compare to a man thrusting into me from behind like that. Once a man is there, I am all nerves and too damned sensitive. Now, add a man with an eleven inch cock who was as wide as most cucumbers and there is a recipe for complete anarchy within me. I can have an orgasm during anal sex that is unlike most that I typically have.

From the intensely building knots and butterflies within my stomach, I knew that this orgasm was going to be better than most.

Well, I was severely wrong.

It bitch-slapped nearly every orgasm I have ever had.

The moment I felt my damn break and allow the repressed sensations loose, my legs tingled with numbness, and I literally shook them to try and get feeling back into them. My clit throbbed, as if he had buried himself so far within me, his cock now pounded against it. My breasts felt heavier than cinder blocks and my nipples were awakened with an electric current that it seemed every time they touched the glass wall, there were surges of static electricity.

I bit my bottom lip so hard, I swore I broke flesh. My back ached and arched for him, permitting him to do more to me, allowing him to continually fuck the holy hell out of me, if that were at all possible. I could not open my eyes to see the world around me because the intensity of my reality took me to that place. The best way I can compare is to take lick of the tartest thing you can possibly think of and increase it by at least two fold. You know how your face contorts and you close your eyes because of the sensory overload?

That was where I was at.

I couldn't breathe. Any attempt to do so came up frustratingly short. I didn't care. All I could truly concentrate on was this moment.

William's cock.

This orgasmic Armageddon.

I can't begin to tell you how long it lasted. It seemed forever, yet too damned short.

I do know that when some moderation of feeling returned to my limbs and I could open my eyes, it took everything I had just to remain upright. My arms could scarcely brace myself against the wall anymore, so they just hung down to my sides. My breasts pressed against the glass leaving an already tightened chest seeking any air that it could muster.

My ass ached.

It hummed in both delicious pleasure and excruciating torturous pain. I swear I almost got off of that on it's own.

William's cock was firm against the tender cheeks of my ass, his hands possessing my waist. He was doing his part to keep me upright.

It took me a few minutes to take stock of myself, my senses, and the environment I found myself in but as soon as I was able, I turned to face him.

He was so dominant at that moment.

Pushing my back against the steamed glass of the shower wall, He pressed his body against me. His semi-hard cock pressed hard against my thigh. Lifting one of my legs up, his cock dipped further against my body, swollen head bumping against the folds of my pussy.

He dipped into me and claimed my lips with a possession, hunger, and drive that I did not know him to possess.

I returned his aggression and the next thing I knew, my legs were wrapped around him with my hips angled just right for him to slide his cock inside.

Two short orgasms later, William relinquished control of my body. Wobbly legs touched the tiled floor and it took all my effort to just walk to the sink.

I saw that marvelous chiseled cock glistening from the shower and I desired it within me once more.

I pulled William to me and reached for his cock, begging him to fuck me again.

Thankfully, he did so.

He hoisted me up onto the counter top and arched my hips back. With one full thrust, I felt my body filled again. My head dipped backwards and against the mirror on the wall. I laughed in pleasure as the weakness in my body was replaced with an awareness of William fucking me again.

There was no kissing this time. With every thrust, my head arched and bounced in delirium. I could not suppress the moans building within my throat. As they escaped, they kept pace with him. I tried to keep my hands still but they had a mind of their own. Torn between bracing themselves against the marbled counter top and reaching for William, they found a constant tug of war between the two.

In one instance, my hand took possession of his hair and I clung on for dear life. He smiled and thrusted into harder, if that were possible. I didn't think it was, but trust me it was.

I could feel my orgasm reaching, clawing it's way out of the very center of my being. Warm yet numbing it erupted from me after I gained enough of my senses to tighten myself around his cock, placing unneeded pressure on a situation which was already out of hand.

As I came, William took me to the bed and threw me down on the mattress. The shock of his withdrawal from my pussy mid-orgasm came as both a surprise and with mild disdain. My eyes narrowed on him as I clenched my thighs together, attempting vainly to see the orgasm through to it's finish.

William simply walked away from me. "Fuck," I cried out begging for him to put that wondrous cock back inside of me.

"I will." were the only words he spoke as he opened up a drawer and pulled out a pair of panty hose.

I watched with interest as he came back to me and proceeded to tie one of my wrists together, before running the hose through the headboard. As he continued to stretch the fabric, my bound hand rose over my head until he took the other end and tied that to my wrist.

I was now completely bound and his to do with as he pleased.

He had no idea that what was going to please him was going to please me as well.

Sliding onto the bed, William took one of my legs into his hand. Under his firm possession, he began to deeply massage the muscle of my thigh and calf. It was so relaxing yet so damn erotic as well. He dipped his head toward the arch of my calf and kissed me there softly before turning soft kisses towards my thigh.

I felt his strong hands lift my other leg over his head as he moved closer against me. At one point I thought I was going to scream because the anticipation was so great.

The moment that he took a lip of my pussy into his mouth, using his tongue to massage it, I thrusted upwards and fought against my restraint. One solid press of his hand into my hip pushed me back down to the mattress as he deepened his attentive oral fixation on me. Sliding his tongue along the length of my pussy, it was not until he could travel no lower that I felt his tongue dip inside to taste the honey within.

He was being such a fucking tease at that point.

Turning his attention towards the other lip, he traveled up it's swollen wall until he came to the bud of my womanhood. I begged him to continue. Begged him to end my anguish.

He ignored me. Instead he choose to run his tongue wide down the slit of my pussy and I swore that the resulting stab of want within me nearly caused my stomach to cramp. God I loved it.

He continued to make slow, painstaking love to my pussy, taking careful measure to never once touch my clit.

As he did this, I was aware of my breath quickening, my breasts beginning to shake up and down to both the beating of my heart and to every labored drag of breath I took.

I felt two fingers penetrate deep within my pussy while he playfully kissed and sucked on the moistened and fiery flesh which moved in their wake. Slowly William built up a steady pace which I fought against. Still his hand pressed into my hips forcing me into submitting to his touch but without aiding his cause.

Defiant to the last, I did the only thing I could do in response to his possession of me. I began to sway my hips in rhythm to William. Drawing in my bottom lip, I held my breath and let the sensation wash over me.

The next moment, I erupted into orgasm. He knew it too and went from pushing down my hips to possessing them with both of his hands and pulling my hips up and off the bed. All I saw was his erection move towards my body and I closed my eyes in expectation.

It wasn't until I felt the head begin to pierce my sopping wet ass that I cried out his name. By the time he filled me, I was in full riot mode. My body sought to lunge off the bed and attack him. The fact I was restrained only added to that feeling of rage but with no way meet him head on, my only recourse was to be an all-too-willing victim.

I was his slave and I loved every fucking minute of it.

By the time William had thrusted twice fully, I was already on edge. With the third thrust, he did so to the absolute hilt of his cock and my womb contracted. I was in full crisis mode.

The bastard didn't stop.

Instead, William continued his thoroughly penetrating strokes. He drew out the next orgasm as if it were a kitten and he was a toy. It was masterful in directing it, both protracting and antagonizing it.

My eyes were half-lidded, my lips parted just enough to wet them with my tongue. My stomach trembled from the certainty of another orgasm directly behind this one. He had brought me to the edge and beyond so many times already this evening that each release came quicker and easier than the one before. Best of all, they seemed to be intensifying.

William was relentless in his pursuit of my ass. I could hardly feel anything below my breasts anymore. My breasts....God, I would have given anything to squeeze them and coax every ounce of sensation out of my nipples at that moment.

"Fuck!" he roared.

My eyes shot open as I saw the determination in his eyes. He was fighting against the inevitable. In desperation to stave off his eminent free fall, he reached down to me. First he claimed my breasts.

I reveled in his harsh possession of them. He practically ground his hands into them and made them ache from pressure. His hands moved upwards after I cried for more and I found his hands on either side of my face, sliding down to trace them.

A look of deranged sexiness took over his expression and I cried against his touch as his hands moved around my throat. It started out as an innocent brushing of the soft flesh there until his finger brushed against the pulsing vein there. It felt so damned good.

I told him harder.

He did as I wished. I shot out an orgasm so hard and fast that it took my completely by surprise. As I struggled to breath against the aggression I so desperately asked for, I felt another rip through me. My clit was electric and on edge, seemingly ready to erupt with even the slightest breath.

I felt that stunning warmth fill my ass and I called his name as I arched against his possessive hips. My legs, still gripped on him, tightened as he came long, hot, and hard within me. Cursing as he did so, I felt his warmth escape my ass running down my spine and pussy as he continued to jackhammer that magnificent cock within me.

I half expected him to stop at the end of his orgasm but he kept assaulting me. I barely clinging onto reality as two more orgasms swept over me. Part of me wasn't sure I could take anymore.

The other half was cursing at him to keep pursuing this onslaught of my body. Somehow, I managed to break free of my restraint and I lunged forward towards him.

Arms wrapped desperately around him and I forced him down to me. With knees pressed against my chest, legs wrapped around him, and his body leaning completely against me, if there was ever going to be an end game for sex with William, I had just put all of my cards on the table.

Lucky for me he was playing with a full house.

Somehow, he managed to take a finger and thumb and make his way towards my pussy. Thrusting the finger in and out of my swollen pussy, his thumb pressed against my clit. Hard.

Completely overwhelmed, my senses were no longer my own it seemed. I was floating or was I free-falling. For the love of all things sacred, I could not tell anymore. I had given my body over to lust and was now receiving the deliciously sinful reward and "punishment" for my boldness.

William came again.

I could scarcely care at this point.

The only thing that mattered to me now, as it did earlier in the evening, was the pinnacle of my pleasure and the delicious depravity that my lust had brought me to.

Every inch of my body both hummed with erotic waves of tantalizing energy. It seemed to flow through me and around me. It was as if my entire body was in sync and it brought me to a place of enlightenment that I had only attained a few times before in my life.

I cried out as another release ripped from the very center of my body, possessing my physical form. In an act of desperation, I bit into William's chest, claiming his nipple as my own and began to consume every inch of his body that I could. For every taste of his flesh I was obtained, I wanted just that much more.

It wasn't William. It was the moment. It was sex. It was fucking someone with the absolute intent of obtaining pleasure for oneself. We had done that for each other on this night. Would there be more nights like this to come with William? There were. Every night we were on cruise.

Each moment spent together in private became lust-filled sessions in pleasure and this night, well, this night was just the beginning.

As he erupted once more inside of my cum-soaked ass, I clench his bottom and tried in vain to push him closer into me. I was desperate. I knew what I wanted. I was taking exactly what I wanted. This is what it means to be a woman. It means being strong and independent, taking what she needs when she needs to take it. Unapologetic. Uninhibited. Raw and carnal.

Eventually William and I collapsed into a sweaty heap onto the floor. Our fucking had become so frantic, violent, and sense-consuming that it rolled us off the bed. There was no true intimacy between us. No expectation for anything more than what had just happened.

It was sex. Wonderful, clit-throbbing, breath-taking sex.

The only complication which arose from it were two people completely drained and fatigued from a night filled with constant fucking. That night led to six more days of it.

When our lives returned to normal, there was no sadness. It was what it was. I am still single. Williams, well, he ended up banging Sarah on the side. He realized that he could fuck a woman without being attached at the hip. Sarah wasn't his only conquest. He turned into a regular Romeo. The cool thing is that we still have a movie night and go to ball games. Sometimes we fuck like test bunnies. Other times we talk about sex, life, and whatever comes to mind.

I have received a lot of letters and emails from people wondering where I've been. Work has been all too-consuming, sadly. Hopefully this singular story from this January puts Literotica on notice: I haven't gone quietly into that good night.

Not a chance.

There's a lot of life still to be lived and this girl is gonna continue to ride the wild wind wherever and whoever it leads me to.

Stay tuned, true believers, there is always another tale to be shared, xoxo.

angel_69
angel_69
327 Followers