All Comments on 'Lyin' Eyes Ch. 05'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Pretty Realistic

I think the husband's comments mirrored exactly what I would have said.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Gee

I didn't know that so many professional Doctors of mental illness read these stories. There are so many of you that know all about it that I am totally amazed! I think I will go along with the writer. Bye guys!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Nonsense

Clearly the author is an emotional and not a logical thinker. An engineer would not say '"This is bullshit," I said carefully. "There's nothing here but some crap designed to give my wife a free pass for screwing around and betraying our marriage, not to mention me and our daughter."' and then just walk out without allowing and explaination.

Such an illogical chapter deserves my 1* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

"This is bullshit" is right, the bitch wanted to have an affair & had one & is using the doctor to help excuse her unforgivable actions with the shit she is spouting!

SKHPSKHPover 13 years ago
I agree with Mark in this story

"This is bullshit" he comments the Pchycho-Docs explanations. Very far-fetched!

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Thanks for the warning on reconcilliation. I don't mind reconcilliation based on

truth. This bitch did not deserve the slightest consideration. She is a serial cheater and a TERRIBLE mother.

Reconciliation is an insult to our intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'm done

I'M DONE READING THIS PIECE OF CRAP

ShuriwudShuriwudover 17 years ago
HUH??????

The first issue is that we a "Feel Good" Psychologist. When I brought up my father's affair with my mother's teenage sister that was living with us, my psychologist asked my feelings, I told her it was bullshit and if I'd been a man when it happened 'the ole man' and I would have had some serious discussions. Course at the same time I was being abused by my mother's other sister, ......Anyway, my doc said straight up that she agreeded it was bullshit, and shoots straight from the hip with me, calling me out and meeting me on the Level that Mark needs to be met out.

Hmmm, where was I going with this, oh yeah, even knowing that my ole man was cheating on mom, and even realizing that I was being abused as well, I can state with all matter of fact, I've NEVER cheated on my WIFE. Laura and this doc are full of SHIT.

Other than that, pretty good story. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well now!!!

Sounds like BULLSHIT to me too!!!!!!!! Way to go Mark, go talk to a divorce lawer...Dump her cheating ass now, if you take her back she WILL cheat again and use the same LAME excuse!!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PHYSCO BABBLE BULLSHIT

Don't give a fuck what she saw her father do when she was a teen. If this were my wife i would have divorced the whore and never looked back. If there was a problem, than talk to your spouse. You don't go out and have an affair instead. Because her father cheated on her mother, she thaught that her husband was going to cheat on her and when he didn't she went and had an affair. You know what this is pissing me off. I don't give a fuck what happened, there is no excuse,reason, or an explanation for someone having an affair.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
wow

Interesting what a twisted mind and marriage. Please continue so I can get this clear in my Mind, However a very well written story

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Another fun episode!

Well written story, with an emphasis on the psychological aspect of the adultry. The doc should allow breaks in the sessions to allow Mark to process the session in short bursts..he's being overwhelmed with unexpected information and having to think in ways he's rarely, if ever, had to try and think.

That said, and having studied psychology for a couple of ears in college, I think the doc's onto something in this chapter. I just hope Mark's going to get over his "punishment" mindset and start thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Act 2 of a 3 Act Play

Everyone is down in the bottom of the well now. It will be interesting to see how it ends.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Fascinating...

Good work, Longhorn. Turning into an gripping, phychological drama with unkown paths for the players. A well written, well plotted story. Looking forward to the remaining chapters. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fascinating...

Good work, Longhorn. Turning into an gripping, phychological drama with unkown paths for the players. A well written, well plotted story. Looking forward to the remaining chapters. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Aren't psychologists great?

I like the writing here, but it seems that the psychologist is trying to twist this so that she is not responsible for anything. People need to accept responsibility for their actions, it was an affair lasting 6 months!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry

I am having trouble following this.

romaq7705romaq7705over 18 years ago
huh?

mark got it right. the technical term for what the good doctor is saying is bullshit. and mark is paying a ton of money for that??? come on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very accurate

This is all very accurate in terms of the psychology. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Thank You !!!

So the big psychiatrist in the sky spun one to many smoke trails eh!!

I think we need dualing Dr.'s - Oh just kidding - I am very happy you seem to be moving toward putting this story properly to bed - he doesn't need to shoot or hang her but enough of this du du or pack it in for a year or more of reflection time!

C R E D I B I L I T Y is like currency - it is payment for value, trust and respect!

Author - I like your work and theme - please bring this one home credibly. with high Regard

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
your talent

bogged down, the same as your story did. not that it's not good writing, just to much. could have been condensed some and still kept the same impact. having that said, still emotionally involved and looking forward to next chapter.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Kinda interesting.

One thing's for sure; before this is over we'll all be seeing Dr Jamieson.

Actually, my little brain is having more trouble with it all than his is having.

Those feelings might be in your brain but that is why man was given 'choice'. Able to make rational decisions and choose the best path!

No way is the path Laura chose one of rational thinking!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous