Lying in Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrwings
mrwings
1 Followers

And then there was Mark, a classmate from his college. Phil tried to ignore him and his taunts, but it seemed that Mark always found more ways to antagonize him and draw out more shame upon Phil. He couldn't tell Mark the real reason that he wasn't interested in girls, as that would surely draw the ire from everyone in the community when they found out. And Mark was the kind to broadcast to the world any sort of news like that. So he tried to endure the taunts as best he could.

"Look sis, no matter what happened last night, let's just drop it. You now know too much and I've seen too much, so let's just forget it."

"If that is what you want to do, then I will. I guess I owe you one for causing this snafu. I didn't mean to hurt you, but then again, I guess I didn't know all the facts either, so I'm not sure if I'm completely to blame here."

Phil stood up from his chair and backed away from the table, placing his bowl in the sink and heading towards the stairs without saying another word.

"Man, he has a cute ass," she whispered as she continued to pleasure herself under the table, pulling the fabric over as she slipped a few fingers inside.

The Call

Just as Phil was passing by the phone on the foyer table it began to ring.

He let it ring several times and seeing that no one was jumping up to answer it, he picked up the receiver and placed it near his ear.

"Hello," Phil weakly said into phone.

"Phil, this is Peter. You may not remember me but we have talked a few times on campus about our favorite author, Robert Heinlein. You gave me your number to call you sometime when I wanted to hang out and discuss his books in more detail, especially my favorite, "The Cat Who Walked Through Walls."

"Oh, yeah, I remember you. What's up?"

"Hey, I'm going to this party later today and I don't have a date. I hate going somewhere with a bunch of people and I'm all alone and no one to talk to. Would you mind coming with me and we can hang out and maybe discuss some books or whatever?"

"Hey Peter, thanks for the invite but I've got a lot of things going on in my life right now. I really don't think I can deal with a crowd today, or anytime in the near future outside of school, of course."

"I completely understand, but I really was counting on you to bail me out of this one."

"Well then, why don't you just skip the party? We can go grab some pizza and come back here and chill."

Peter had to think for a minute about how to lure Phil to the party. "That would be cool, but there are going to be some chicks there tonight that I want to have a chance with, and you know that once the drinks start flowing, there will be someone who will be horny to pleasure me."

The thought of young chicks slobbering all over guys made his stomach turn sour, but he didn't really want to stay here in the house after what happened last night.

"Okay, I'll do it this one time. But you owe me when I need a favor too!" he exclaimed as he grabbed a pen and paper to write the address of the party down.

After getting all of the information he needed, he hung the receiver back up on the cradle (his mom still hadn't bought a cordless phone set) and he headed up the stairs to plan his attire for the evening.

Suzi Goes Shopping

Suzi had overheard the conversation and wondered why he would accept. Phil never really liked to go to parties, so it was odd that he would agree to the invite. The strangeness of the events that were unfolding since last night continued to stick in the back of her mind as she cleaned up the kitchen and started out the door to do some all day Saturday shopping.

It's a Done Deal

"Alright, it's a done deal. He will be there at 9 tonight."

"That's my boy," Mark spoke into the phone as he hung up the receiver.

The Party

Peter showed up at the party around 8:30 that night so that he could be there when Phil arrived. 5 minutes til he looked up and saw Phil standing in the doorway, searching for his friend. Peter was over near the fireplace and motioned with an outstretched hand for Phil to try to make his way through the throng that had already gathered.

Music from a classic rock radio station was blaring on an iPod home stereo system. The lyrics could barely be understood as the din of noise surrounding them rose and fell as people chattered. Laughter could be heard on occasion and a few "uh-oh/sorry's" were muttered when someone bumped into someone else's drink.

For awhile Peter and Phil just sat and stared at the people who were gathered nearby, as others seem to float close by as they looked for more intimate corners to continue their conversations.

Mark had spotted Phil as he walked in and made his way across the room. He had been keeping tabs on his younger brother's whereabouts through the evening so that he would be able to send the cue when the time was right.

Peter had handed Phil a glass of coke and ice when he came in. He wanted to set it up so that Phil would get his drinks from Peter as he went back to the kitchen for refills. That way when the time came, he could control the contents of the soda. He had already told Peter earlier that day on the phone that he wasn't in the mood to be drinking that night as he was still trying to deal with some shit and the hangover from last night.

Just an Observation

Having just returned from the malls in their neighboring larger town, Suzi set her packages down on her bed and began to empty the contents onto the comforter that she had straightened up that morn. A sexy push-up halter top with a double-string matching bottom had caught her eye on the clearance rack and she had immediately found her size and put it in the basket that she was carrying through the store for her purchases.

Quickly stripping off of her clothes, she looked at herself in the mirrored armoire that sat against the wall, next to her nightstand. She frequented the tanning salons to keep the 'no-lines' look to her figure, and 3 trips to the gym each week on the campus kept her physique in shape. Her areola's were about quarter size on her 36D chest, accentuating the brown color that completely covered her breasts. She grabbed the top and slid it over her head, admiring the rise and tautness of her breasts as she extended her arms upward and then downward, pulling the fabric over the curves that were now accentuated with the push-up style material.

Bending down as she swiped the bottom garment off of the bed, she noticed that her cheeks were a full and firmness that kept the guys coming back for more, as many of them loved the ass-play that brought desire to her groin so quickly.

As she stood up she heard a noise coming from the doorway. She was pretty sure that her brother had already left as she didn't see his car when she pulled into the driveway. The door slowly crept open and her mom came into the room, clearly admiring the image before her.

"Oh my God," her mom whispered in an almost purring fashion as she let her eyes roam over her daughters features. "You look so much like I did when I was your age."

"I bet you didn't have a brother getting fucked by his mother like I do," she wanted to say, but held her tongue as she knew that it was cause even more heartache for Phil.

Suzi simply smiled and said, "Thank you" as she turned back to the mirror to admire herself some more.

Her mom came up behind her, putting her hands on each shoulder as she peeked around the side of her head. She stared at the sight also for a few moments before letting her hands float outward toward her daughter's shoulders. Suzi froze, not knowing what her mom was doing or what her intentions were at the time. Her mom continued to let her hands wander down Suzi's sides with a feather-light touch. She could feel Suzi's breath quicken as her hands stroked the soft and supple skin.

A moistness once again came upon Suzi and she wanted to move away, almost repulsed by whose hands were bringing her pleasure, yet wanting to remain where she was and let the fire consume her. Her mom's hands continued their downward path until they ran across the strings that held her bottom piece on. She tenderly grasped her hips, drawing Suzy back into her profile where she let her hands move inward toward the fabric that covered her sweet spot. A sigh that escaped from Suzi confirmed that she was on the right track and her index and ring finger lifted the seam away from her body while her middle finger inched toward the pubic hair that covered her goal.

A slight stubble was all that she found as she continued to make her way to the prize at hand. A shaved pussy is always a welcome sight for a lover of cunnilingus.

Suzi allowed her legs to slide further apart for better access to her now sopping vagina. Thoughts still swirled through her head as she felt her mom's hands getting closer to her clit, where she began to rub and tease the tip.

Suzi turned around to face her mom, which caused her mom to jump back as if the action were about to stop and she wasn't expecting it. But Suzi only paused briefly to remove the garments once again and then lay down on her bed, patting the empty space for her mom to join.

"Mom," Suzi started to say, but was cut off with a finger to her Mom's lips.

"For now, my name is Grace. For the moment I'm not your mom, I'm just someone who wants to pleasure you."

Suzi felt her legs being pushed further apart as her mom ignored the invitation to lie down beside her and instead crawled onto the bed from the bottom end. Instinctively Suzi spread her legs outward as she began to lift them toward the ceiling to allow easier access to her privates.

It wasn't long before she could feel the tip of a finger tracing the outline of the V from her bare pubic area, joined quickly by the air from the breath crossing her mom's lips as she drew her face closer to the sweet aroma that arose from inside her daughter.

"Mom," Suzi uttered in a breathy tone as she reveled in the pleasure that was descending upon her. Right, wrong, it didn't matter anymore. Just the feeling of having someone between her legs always took her mind away from any more pressing issues at hand.

"Grace, call me Grace, remember," her mom uttered between the licks as she slid her tongue into the groove.

"Grace, that feels sooooo good," Suzi purred as she felt her ass cheeks being spread to allow for a better and deeper tongue insertion inside her. She could feel the slight abrasiveness as the tongue slid up and down her lips, dipping into her vagina to lick up the drops and they formed.

Problem was that the pace her mom had started with seemed to be slowing up. Suzi needed the quickening to keep up with the gyrations that she was starting to create as the climax drew near. Finally when she could no longer feel any stimulation at all, she looked down toward the bottom of the bed, only to find her mom passed out, sprawled on her stomach, halfway hanging off of the bed.

"FUCK," Suzi exclaimed. Her mom must have taken the meds earlier in the evening and now they had kicked in.

The excitement inside of Suzi had grown to a fevered pitch and now she wasn't going to settle for her dildo or fingers to finish this time. What was it Phil had said about the party? Lots of drinking and horny girls? Well, she bet there would be some horny guys as well.

She quickly dressed and went downstairs, not before pulling her mom the rest of the way onto the bed so that she could at least sleep in a decent position.

The pad that her brother had used was still sitting on the foyer table and she quickly grabbed it and a pencil, using a trick she had learned long ago. As she rubbed the lead sideways across the pad, the address came into view and she recognized it immediately. Rene's place. He was famous for throwing parties when his folks were out of town. It was only a few minute's drive and she wasted no time grabbing her car keys and racing outside.

Making His Move

Mark was watching when Peter and Phil went upstairs around 11:30. He would give them some time to get 'cozy and comfortable' before he came up and interrupted their little games. He had made Peter fetch all of his drinks for the evening and now this last one had really started to kick in. He didn't think it was any stronger than the other ones that Peter had brought him through the night, but the effects were more pronounced as time went on.

"Oh well, before the liquor kicks in and I'm too snookered to do anything, I think I'll go up and get the real action going."

Preparation

Peter and Phil had been standing by the door listening for footsteps on the stairs. Peter had really gotten to know Phil better during the first few times they had met and talked on-campus, and tonight he had decided that Phil wasn't the queer bad guy that his brother made him out to be. So Peter told Phil everything that had led up to that night and what was planned. At first Phil was royally pissed about the scheme to lure him into a trap, but when Peter quieted him down and said not to worry, it was still going to be a trap, just not the one that his brother was expecting.

The Final Act

By now Mark had reached the top of the stairs and was starting to stagger down the hall. He felt the first bedroom door on his right and kept going until he could feel the trim work that framed Rene's bedroom door. He slid his hand carefully toward the door, only to discover that it was already cracked open and bit. He slowly opened the door with his right hand while bracing his left hand against the door frame, and when he looked in, he could make out the outlines of only one person. The voice that spoke told him it was Peter.

"Where the fuck is he?" Mark rumbled.

"He had to go to the bathroom down the hall. He will be back in just a few minutes. I have a chair here in the darkest corner of the room so that you can already be in the room and unnoticeable when he comes back."

Mark half strode, half bounced off furniture until he made his way to the chair that was awaiting.

"He had better be back here quickly. That last drink you brought me is starting to take it's hold on me and I want to control all of the action that goes on in this room tonight." Peter prided himself in the amount of narcotics that he had ground up and slipped into that last JB and coke. Evidently it was just the right amount to do the job.

Mark's words had become more slurred and he knew it wouldn't be long until he would be out 'like a light.' It was only a few minutes and he could hear the soft snoring that signaled the turn of events.

Peter walked down to the bathroom and knocked on the door. Phil opened the door and followed Peter back into the bedroom. Mark had slumped over against the wall and was snoring quite a bit louder than before.

Peter and Phil went to each side of Mark and lifted him from the chair onto the bed, placing him on his back. Phil looked at Peter and said, "I really don't want any part of what you're going to do from here on. He will really be pissed with me when he discovers what you've done."

"At least help me get him undressed. It will be tough to lift him by myself and pull the shirt and pants off," Peter replied.

Phil grudgingly started to remove the shoe and sock closest to him, using no gentleness as he yanked at the hem of the pants leg in tandem with Peter. Slowly the pants began to come down, bringing the briefs that Mark was wearing partially southward too. Enough of Mark's soft cock could be seen over the top band of the underwear that Phil was already getting repulsed. Peter sensed what was going on and quickly separated the pants from the underwear and helped to remove them and fling it towards the floor.

"Quick, grab his shoulder and let's pull this tee off of him."

"Do we really have to?" Phil asked. "You're not really going to do anything above the waist to him anyway."

"Yeah, I know, but I want him totally naked so that the humiliation can be complete," Peter responded.

With some straining and tugging they finally got the tee off of Mark and now he was only clad in briefs, part of his manhood still exposed.

"Okay, if you don't want to hang around I understand. You are not into this sort of stuff and I get it."

"No, actually I don't want to stick around and watch, but to know from the sounds that he is being totally violated, I think I'll use his chair in the corner."

"Before you sit down, I need you to help me roll him over onto his stomach."

That action completed, Phil sauntered over to the chair and sat down. All of the lights in the bedroom were off, but the light from the full moon outside that was glimmering through the curtains gave an outline to both Peter and Mark.

He watched as Peter lifted first one leg, then the other until Marks butt was positioned in the air. He could tell that was a slight strain in Mark's breathing because of the new position changing the dynamics of the airway, but at this point, he didn't care. Peter had already grabbed a towel from the bathroom earlier when Peter went there to hide and he now slid it between Mark's legs, centering it on his ass. Just thinking about what he was going to do to his brother had brought him to a state of firm erection and he now stripped off his clothes, grabbing a condom from his pants pocket before he laid them down on the side of the bed.

Phil was amazed that he was watching this. He could now see the naked physique of Peter as he climbed onto the bed and positioned his cock to began the entry into what would surely be a tight starfish. The tightness was so great that Peter had to grab a spare tube of lubricant that he had brought just in case and completely cover the condom with the slippery liquid.

Peter then placed his cock at the awaiting hole in front of him and pushed. A gentle force was applied against the restraining sphincter, but it didn't take long before he was able to slide inside. He had considered taking Mark by force, but he was unsure if he would awaken and interrupt the task before it was complete.

Phil could tell that he was getting aroused while watching this action and he chided himself for having the feelings. But he couldn't help himself and as he watched Peter plummet his cock into Mark's ass and pound his cheeks repeatedly, he slipped his pants and underwear down to his ankles and started to work on some relief of his own.

Peter could hear the quickening of the breathing in the corner and it didn't require him to look to know what was happening. Was Phil really a closet gay? Or was the night of revenge just too much for him to handle.

Peter had started to concentrate on the task at hand as he wanted to blow his load inside of him before Mark could come back to consciousness. Phil was steadily sliding his fist up and down his cock, at first watching the fucking on the bed across from him, but then eventually closing his eyes and thinking of his sister, naked, his cock buried inside of her.

Neither of them heard the door as it opened back up to reveal a slim and petite figure in the room. Suzi had searched the crowd for Phil and after not being able to find him, she started asking questions about his whereabouts. One person saw two guys going upstairs earlier, and one of them fit her description of Phil. Suzi climbed the flight of stairs, sure that every male in the room was staring up at her, trying to get a glimpse of something under the short dress that she had put on.

She thought she recognized the boy on the bed who was in a doggy style position with another man, but she knew for sure who was making the sounds coming from the other corner of the room. It was the same sounds her brother had made in his bed last night while she was rocking on top of him.

A great rush of air escaped from the bed as she heard what must have been the climax of the guy that was positioned from behind.

mrwings
mrwings
1 Followers