Lying in Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrwings
mrwings
1 Followers

But the moaning that still emanated from the corner showed signs of still being in distress.

Quietly she walked over to the corner and bent down in front of her brother. His fist was wrapped tightly at the base of his cock and she leaned down toward the tip and wrapped her mouth around the entire head. If Phil had noticed, he never let on. He quickly started to swell and then her mouth was filled with the salty fluids of his semen as he continued to stroke in complete satisfaction of self-gratification.

In just a few moments Phil opened his eyes and they became wide when he realized it was his sister who was swallowing the last of the fluids that had drained from his body. But the late hour and the easing of the tension that he had just felt kept him from leaping up like his mind was telling him to do.

Suzi could see that his cock was still erect and hard so she reached out and pulled his hips towards her in the chair so that his cock was positioned in the middle of the seat. Peter and Mark had collapsed in a heap on top of the bed and she put her finger to her lips to silence Phil before he said a word. She would show him how it felt when a young girl truly made love to her brother.

Suzi leaned into her Brother, searching for his lips with hers. Resistance was quickly met with an opening and she allowed her tongue to intertwine with his, then slipping back to allow him to reciprocate. Balancing herself by one hand gripping the back of the chair, she let her right hand fall between her to once again grasp his manhood. She continued to stroke the shaft, letting the circumcised portion of the head rub back and forth during her strokes. She could tell her brother was losing his inhibitions as he reached forward to grasp her hips and pull them toward him.

Picking up on the cue, she leaned further in and guided her vagina onto his cock, slowly savoring the sensations that his stiffness brought to her body. Her saliva, his cum and the juices that had been flowing inside her combined to allow for a smooth transition and soon a rhythm was set. Suzi wanted to savor the moment and she kept her pace to a medium speed, fast enough to keep him excited but also slow enough to prolong the action.

The quivering inside her told her that the inevitable end was finally drawing near. She waited until she could feel the sudden growth in thickness inside of her that would signal he was ready, and then she fervently increased her pace until they both screamed out in release as waves of orgasms hit first her, then him as her vaginal muscles tightened around his cock.

Slowly she let the pace return to just a rhythmic rocking like she had the night before, savoring the moment that bonded them together in a new way. When his manhood could no longer maintain the tautness, she allowed herself to carefully stand up and survey the damage.

The guy that took the fucking was still out like a light. The other guy who she now remembered as being Phil's friend Peter was lying on his back, stroking his cock while he had evidently been watching the action across the room.

She leaned back down and whispered into Phil's ear, "What just happened here tonight?"

"What do you think just happened? I got laid by my sister, again!" Phil's voice started to increase in volume and she quickly sh'd him so that he would lower his voice.

Phil explained to her what all had happened over the school year and then the plans on both sides to take revenge. Suzi could only smile as she watched Peter still running his hand up and down his shaft. Phil excused himself to go to the bathroom and clean up, leaving Suzi in the room with Peter and Mark. Mark was too far gone to be any good now, besides he was a bit of a bloody mess down there.

"Don't you think there will be hell to pay when he wakes up and realizes what has happened?" Suzi asked Peter as she moved toward the bed.

"I'm not worried about it at all. Mark had a camera already set up to record the event so that he could further humiliate Phil. I'll make sure evidence of this night stays safe with me. Mark won't dare say a word to anyone or take any action against me or Phil unless he is suicidal, because that is what it would amount to."

Because Peter had saved her brother from humiliation that evening, Suzi felt that best way to repay Peter was to help him finish the job, which Peter gladly accepted the payment in kind.

mrwings
mrwings
1 Followers