Lyn Chooses To Be Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
144 Followers

Dave was slowing and this made it worse as in the pauses I lay terrified of the next agonizing strike. I bit my tongue as unbearable pain burned into my other cheek. 'Eleven,' I thought to myself. 'Only eleven.' 'I want to die' I thought.' I started to weep uncontrollably and huge, violent sobs racked my riven body. Suddenly to my intense surprise an enormous orgasm rippled through me and as the next two blows came I became muddled in the orgasmic afterglow as to what was pleasure and what was pain and even where I was. I thought is this what some people seek? A warm feeling flooded my legs. Without control I was urinating as Dave assaulted my backside. Urine was streaming from my body. I thought to myself: 'They can see me doing it.' I screamed 'Nooooooooo' as long and as loud as my breath held. I thought it must be fifteen or sixteen now. I hadn't begged but I had screamed and sworn. I yelled: 'Clare, how can you take this?' I groaned and roared in my agony. I heard Case faraway saying: 'Well done, well done Bobs. You're almost home.' 'Home', I thought, yes that's what this is about. My final initiation into my new home and family. I was glad.

'Excruciating pains were shooting down my legs and up my spine. I twisted and shrieked but made no attempt to get up. I didn't think I could move anyway. My brain began to refocus on things other than pain and I realized the beating had stopped.

'Is it over?' I whimpered.

'Yes,' said Dave. 'I've finished.'

Sobbing still and shaking in the aftershock I stammered 'Dave, thank you.'

'Thank you', he said. 'You did well. I hope we can do that again one day.'

I didn't respond to that but did manage to say: 'Do as I asked Dave, please.'

I hoped Dave knew me well enough now to understand that if I said it I meant it. His cock was rock hard from the arousal he gained from beating me and he came up to me as I lay still limp across the box. I felt him pressing at my entrance.

'I'll try very hard not to hurt you any more,' he comforted me.

'I know,' I whispered. I was not aroused at all but I did want him to enjoy using me in this way. 'Use me, Dave. Use your daughter.'

Dave pushed in and began to thrust. He found this so arousing he plunged it in and out banging hard at me. 'Harder, harder ' I grunted but I don't know if he heard.

'You wonderful, you wonderful fucking cunt' he screamed as he creamed into my ass with a long shaking shiver. I smiled to myself and cried.

Very tenderly Dave picked me up and carried me to his own bed. He laid me down. This will hurt too, you know.'

I nodded. 'I want it,' I whimpered between sobs. I couldn't control myself but I was determined. Dave came down onto me and gently entered me. It felt nice and warm as he started to thrust. I was worn out and couldn't respond much and as he moved me the pain returned as my sore cheeks were rubbing on the mattress.

'Just do it,' I moaned. Because he had only just come in my asshole it took Dave a while to work himself back to a frenzy that would enable him to climax inside me. Eventually he did. I was so faint I though I might pass out at any moment.

'You can leave us now,' he said to the others. I wondered what would happen next. Dave returned with a bowl of warm soapy water and a flannel.

'I've put some skin toner in and some rose water', he said. Dave began to wash me, from my face to my toes. He was so loving and gentle. He turned me over and worked on my back and legs. Finally barely touching me he flannelled my red, flaming bottom which was still throbbing in pain.

'I love you, Dave,' I murmured.

'Still?' he said.

'Yes, more than ever.'

'And I love you, Bobs, perhaps even more than you can understand and more than I should.'

'I would like us to make love together in front of the others soon, when I'm recovered from today.'

'Of course', he said. 'Whenever you decide.'

Still dazed and still hurting terribly I was nonetheless proud of myself. I had found out, bursting the envelope of all my previous experiences. I confirmed in my mind that being beaten like that was a sexual experience for me. As days passed I came to understand that I looked back on it with interest, not hatred. Many aspects of the experience were pleasurable at a distance and I gained a lot of fulfillment from knowing how much ecstasy I had caused Dave. I also recalled later Dave's words 'whenever you decide.' I came to understand that because Dave loved me he felt guilt as well as love and so he had decided he would only have me when I asked; he would not come to me to ask me to satisfy his love for me which, he had also suggested, went further than he himself really approved.

Strangely I knew too that if I was beaten again or if I asked to be, I would still choose Dave to perform the beating. As far as others were concerned I did imagine at times myself beating Ben and especially Clare. She asked me once if there was anyone I'd like to beat. I told her I would love to beat her if she chose me. We were in my room at the time. Clare pulled me to my feet and dragged me into the shower where we committed lovely acts of consensual indecency together beneath a warm flow of water.

‘I'm very turned on, Lyn,' I said, stroking my rigid cock.

'So am I, come to bed with me. I want you to use me first.'

I knew that Lyn gave an especial meaning to the word 'use' and I found it very arousing whenever she did. I also wanted to make love to her more tenderly and show that my response to her involved feelings and emotions, not just physical pleasure. I wanted more than that now.

We both rose up from our armchairs and each of us got into bed. Lyn pulled the duvet away to the floor as she did and splayed herself in the middle of the bed. I lay beside her and turned her over onto her back.

'No, please, the other way first.'

'All right,' I said, 'but kiss me and hold me a moment. She hugged me and then with her hands on my bottom she pulled me hard against her. We kissed and stroked each other. It was like love. After several minutes she urged:

'Now, do as I told you. You promised. And do it hard and rough. I want to feel I have given you my all.

'I rammed myself into her and used her for my pleasure. I pulled completely out and went straight back, in and out and rammed back down. Lyn writhed and groaned. Secretly I knew she loved this. I took a hairbrush I could just reach on a dresser by the bed and spanked her hard once on each ass cheek. She screamed. I pulled out. I was so aroused I needed to come but I wanted to come in her cunt. I turned her roughly and mounted her, spreading her legs as I pushed forwards. I didn't wait, I couldn't and I pushed into her cunt. I tried to lift her as I pushed.

'That's nice, oh that's good,' she groaned. I came, more fully and longer than usual, as I felt my cum cascade along my dick and into her.

Lyn told me she had come too. She asked me to eat her out as my juices were leaking from her. I seemed to be closer then ever before to this wonderful woman. 'I love you,' I said.

She hugged me and held me. 'Good,' she said.

'One last nice little tale,' she said after a while. We were still on the bed caressing each other fondly:

One day I announced to Ben: 'I want to please you in any way you choose for me Ben, you know that in itself excites me. Is there anything you want me to do to show that?'

'Well there's a game we sometimes play that I'd like you to try. It's fun and we play to win although there's nothing amazing about the prize.

'Tell me more,' I said.

'Well in turn each person is blindfolded. You stand in the middle of the lounge with your legs slightly apart. For two minutes you are touched in some particular way by each of us in turn. Then the blindfold is removed and worn by someone else, drawn by lots. The touching is repeated, but different activities are used each time. When everybody has had a go, you have to write down in the right order who you think was touching you.'

'And?'

'That's it. The person with the worst score gets three full strength strokes on each ass cheek; the winner spends an activity weekend away paid for by mum and dad, sleeping with the person of their choice. Interested?'

'Sure,' I said. 'Tell me when.'

A few weeks later Dave announced one night that the following evening if we were all at home we'd play 'The Game.' He knew Ben had explained it all to me. It will be better with five of us,' he said.

Ben said wickedly: ' I wonder if we should ask Lyn's sister, Sam, to come to stay sometime.'

I wondered where that sudden thought had come from.

Saturday evening came and we cleared the floor a little. Ben explained I should think carefully about how I would touch each person. I was told you have to stick to one area or activity. Gail was drawn first and she was blindfolded. Dave pointed at me. I moved very quietly behind Gail and took a feather I had left earlier on the window sill. I stroked and brushed the feather on her ass cheeks, very gradually moving it down towards her crutch and poking it through, sensitizing her cunt lips enormously. A little bell tinkled that time was up. The others proceeded to lick her nipples with their outstretched tongue or fondle her smooth mound. Ben was next. Dave played with his son's cock just using his little finger. I think he hoped Ben would assume it was a female finger that was feeling him. He was certainly very aroused by it as was I by watching Dave's cock begin to poke out stiffly. I pinched on his nipples, something I didn't often do and Gail massaged his shoulders from behind him. Clare probed the tip of his cock, just the very tip, with her tongue. He loved this and I thought he would guess who that was straightaway. The game went on. I cupped Dave's balls tenderly and stroked them. I enjoyed it and didn't care if he knew it was me. I realized I didn't care if I was beaten if I could choose Dave again to beat me. And it was only six beats, I thought.

My turn came. The first person sucked my nipples. I though it was Gail. The second pushed a finger up into my cunt and I felt that was Clare. Next someone slowly pulled on my nipples stretching quite painfully on them. I loved it and thought of Ben or was it Dave? Finally a finger pushed up my rear and squirmed around inside. I was told off for responding. I wanted to move with the groping finger.

Eventually we wrote our answers. Dave gave the scores: Gail 2 correct; Clare 2 correct; Lyn all wrong; Ben 2 correct. I couldn't believe it.

'Dave all correct,' he smiled.

Dave spoke to us all: 'Bobs has lost the game but it will be difficult to share the rewards fairly. Here's what I suggest: I shall treat Ben and Clare to an activity weekend break of their choice, away together. I shall go on a break to a health farm with Gail, if she wishes to come. Bobs has no choice, she will come with me to pleasure both me and Gail as we choose. Anyone disagree?'

'Sounds great,' said Clare brightly.

'Only if Bobs agrees,' said Ben. 'We said we would never force her.'

'Of course,' said Dave. 'Bobs?'

'I lost the game. I expect to do as you decide. I would not have it any other way,' I said firmly.

I went up to my room to do my hair before dinner. I wanted to shower quickly too as I wasn't sure what might happen next.

Over dinner the conversation ranged widely and there was no further mention of the game, just of the weekend break,

I stopped the conversation. 'Excuse me,' I said, 'I don't quite understand. I thought I was to receive three full strength strokes on each cheek because I lost.'

'Oh forget that,' said Gail. 'It doesn't matter.'

'Why? I accepted them when I...' Clare stopped before she said lost. 'I'm sorry I didn't mean that, sorry, mum,' Clare said.

'It's all right, Case' I said. 'I do not expect to be let off any punishment others have been subjected to. That's like making me a stranger, a guest again, not a member of this family.' I started to cry. 'If I am in this family, then treat me like the rest of you.' I was annoyed: 'When you played before, was the loser beaten?'

'Every time, Bobs,' said Gail.

'Then am I in this family or not?'

Dave spoke. 'I have two very beautiful daughters,' he said. 'We owe you an apology. I will beat you but I want one thing from you, Bobs.'

'What, Dave?' I wanted it to be special.

'It's my fault we ignored the beating after the game. We shouldn't have done. If I beat you, will you beat me in return?'

'I'll be honored, Dave,' I answered him truthfully.

'You must come to our bedroom in ten minutes, then,' said Dave.

'Yes, dad,' I answered. Dave smiled.

I was on time. I had drunk two small bottles of water to fill my bladder. The rubber sheet was in place and everyone was there. Dave held the black plastic slipper. I was less afraid this time. I hoped I would have an orgasm and that it would hurt enough to make me howl and scream. I realized I wanted it to hurt me. I wanted Dave to hurt me.

No long questions checking my acquiescence this time.

'Ready?' said Dave.

'Ye..' I never finished. The first stroke landed. It seemed harsher, more painful than I remembered. I screamed and tears ran down my face. I waited whilst the stinging pain increased. The second stroke crashed into me, taking my breath away. I felt hot and wondered if I was bleeding. I realized I was wetting myself again. I relaxed and the pleasure of my degradation in front of them all made me gush urinating all over the box and the rubber sheet. The third and fourth blows landed in quick succession and drove me to the far side of reality. I tried to raise my cunt from the box as I came long and magnificently. I screamed 'Yesssssssss' as the fifth blow ripped mercilessly into me. I collapsed back onto the box. Nothing. Perhaps I had miscounted. I relaxed and my body eased itself, enjoying contact with the smooth wooden lid. The sixth blow tore into me like electric acid wire. I arched my spine and hurled screaming abuse at them all. I fell back and rested.

Dave pulled me to my feet. I was nothing like as out of control as last time.

Dave said: 'I think you'll be able to return the compliment now.'

Dave took me gently in his arms and whispered in my ear: 'I want it as hard as you can, you know. Imagine I've just raped you.'

Once again it was Dave who knew how to press all my switches.

Dave placed himself on the box. I swung the slipper as violently as I could down onto him. He spasmed in shock. 'Good,' I thought, 'I haven't disappointed him. I swung my arm back high and swung hard back down.

'Noooo' he howled. I unleashed another straightaway. The fourth crashed to his other cheek after a pause and the fifth seemed to be particularly painful as Dave said 'please, Bobs...'

'Certainly,' I said and blasted the last stroke onto my lover.

'I deserved that,' Dave muttered. 'Thank you, daughter. You are in this family, I will not forget again.'

'In which case you will fuck me now and thrust yourself into me as deeply as you can. I want you to come in my brain, so push like you never have before. Prove yourself to me, dad.'

'Get back on the box, then, but on your back this time.' Dave signaled the others to go.

'No, I want to be seen,' I said. 'Do me, dad, do me, do me now.'

Although I had chosen Dave to beat me, in the following months when we came for weekend visits to the family, Dave was often the only one who seemed to leave me alone even though I had several times shown how attracted I was to him. I asked Gail why.

'He's much older than you and I think he's afraid you'll think he wants you too much. Which perhaps he does!' She laughed 'but in the nicest way. He pleases me whenever he wants. You need to make it clear to him that you want him. Or you need to ask him to take you again. He may feel unsure since he hurt you so much when he beat you.'

'But only because I wanted it to be him. If I'm to be beaten again ever I would still want Dave to do it.'

Perhaps I should arrange for you both to be left together.'

'You don't mind?' Lyn asked.

'Of course not,' said Gail. 'Next month at the start of your summer holiday I will tell Dave I have to take Case to hospital for a check up on her astigmatism. I'll get Ben to come with me to help me map read because we need to drive to Leicester. You can have a temperature the night before and decide to stay here. I'll make sure it's a day when Dave's working at home.'

End of Part 6

senwood
senwood
144 Followers
12