Affairs to Remember Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of the story.
24.3k words
4.36
25.5k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

Copyright ⓒ 2023 By Vyasya. All Rights Reserved.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached.

This is a fictitious story based on some experiences, mostly with my first girlfriend, who is the primary source of my cuckold fantasies and the heroine of most of my cuckold stories. I have taken liberties to make the story readable and also to conceal the identities of the culprits. Other characters who have played small cameos in my journey are included, as they too have definitely had a lasting impact on my mind.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversion, only those that you like and those that you don't like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 4: Raasleela (The Dance of Passion)

Things took a surprising turn during the Holi festival that year. This was soon after our first anniversary and after Mamta's wedding. The festival of Holi is celebrated with a lot of gusto in our chawl. The faint-hearted folks just kept their doors closed. I was not sure if inviting her over for Holi was a good idea, but I did it without thinking; Lalita's suggestion constantly weighed on my mind. I didn't think she would show up, since she had already heard quite a few stories about Holi from me. So I was indeed surprised when she showed up unannounced at my place in Holi. It was in the afternoon when the festivities had all died down.

She was wearing a simple, dark, old shalwar-kameez that she seemed to have outgrown. Her breasts and her butt looked quite pronounced in them. Perhaps it was her yoga practice that sculpted her voluptuous body. She had gained some weight, and that had improved her overall figure. I had already freshened up, and upon seeing her, I led her inside. She had a wide smile on her face. I grabbed some color and gently applied it to her cheek, and she did the same.

We must have been there for only a few minutes when our lecherous neighbor showed up. He was delighted to see Mayuri and blurted out, "मयूरी, तुम तो ईद का चांद हो गई हो। दिखायी नहीं देती। और इतने से रंग से तुम्हारा क्या होगा?" "Mayuri, you are rarely visible these days. This little color won't do for you."

He confidently strode in and applied some color to her cheeks and her neck, and she took some color and did the same. She blushed as he did it, and she tried to keep a proper distance from him. He seemed inebriated, and it was usual for folks to consume bhaang (a drink made of cannabis leaves) during the festival.

It seemed rather cordial, and I was very relieved to see him step out without trying his charm on her. In some ways, I was relieved; in a few other ways, I was disappointed. I went to the toilet while Mayuri tidied our living room. I sat down to empty my bowels when I heard some commotion.

"नहीं नहीं..." I heard Mayuri say as she giggled. "No..."

She ran into our kitchen, evading Kishore bhai, but he seemed to have followed her. I slightly parted the door to peep into the kitchen and saw Mayuri's red face, nervously laughing, trying to contain the sounds, and pointing a finger towards the toilet. Kishore bhai entered the frame and said, "इतने से रंगों से तुम्हारा क्या होगा?" "You need a lot more color."

Mayuri's plight was apparent on her face as she was pushing him away with both her hands, but Kishore bhai would not relent. He confidently kept the tray full of color on the platform. Mayuri was leaning back against the platform and giggling as she tried to keep him at bay.

"आज तुम्हारा बचना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन हैं मयूरी," he growled, repeating the famous dialogue from the Hindi movie "Don." "Today, it's impossible for you to save yourself, Mayuri."

It was rather funny, and I could see that Mayuri was only giggling in response to it.

"समझदारी इसी में हैं के तुम अपने आप को हमारे हवाले कर दो," he said and grabbed one of her wrists and swiftly pulled her; she twirled and fell in his embrace. "It's wise to surrender."

"नहीं..." she blurted out and continued to laugh. "No."

It soon turned into nervous giggling as she tried to free herself, but Kishore bhai was built like a tank and had a firm grip on her. Her body was glued to his, and her arm was braced against her stomach, pulling her into his embrace.

"कानून के हात बहुत लम्बे होते हैं," he said in a filmy style. "No one can escape the clutches of the law."

And he grabbed some color from the tray and applied it calmly to her face. Mayuri tried to avoid it, but she couldn't, and Kishore bhai had all the time in the world as he covered her entire face with color. After he had done that, Mayuri coughed and pleaded, "बस किशोर भाई..."

Of course, he was not paying any heed to her requests and reached out to the tray for more color. Mayuri, leveraging the support of the platform, pushed back against him. She had freed up her hand, and that made Kishore bhai lose his balance, and he got pushed back, but for support, he grabbed her waist. Mayuri leaned forward now, almost in a doggy position, while he grabbed her torso just as a male dog grabs his bitch. They both struggled in this position as Mayuri continued to laugh and made it difficult for him to reach the tray. My penis was hard as a rock, just watching them in that insidious position. I almost shuddered, watching his heavy torso on top of her tiny body. The sight in front of me was unimaginably precious--something that got etched in my mind. I didn't think a woman of Mayuri's size could really take the weight of such a stallion.

Because of the perfect leverage Mayuri had, Kishore bhai couldn't gain any ground, and after struggling in vain, he moved his hands to her breasts.

"किशोर भाई..." she seethed and continued to laugh, but there was perhaps excitement or nervousness in her laughter.

"नहीं..." she seethed. Mayuri shook her face to get rid of swaths of color. Her parted lips clearly conveyed that she was sexually excited, and it was no longer the festival of Holi but a Raasleela unfolding in our kitchen. Kishore bhai didn't retreat and started mauling her breasts. His large hand was practically squishing her breasts.

"आ... आ..." she audibly groaned and moaned as she continued to push back, but she was now lifting him off the floor, i.e., taking his weight on her back instead of pushing back. As I saw Mayuri make that valiant attempt to lift him off the floor, I knew she had it in her to take on the weight and onslaught of this stallion.

Neither of them was relenting, and a gentle back-and-forth rocking of their hips had begun. I could clearly see his hands fondling and squeezing her breasts as she tried to contain her whimpers. The tug of war went on for a couple of minutes, and not once did they bother to look in my direction. The initial nervous laughter had subsided completely, and I could sense that Mayuri was sexually aroused, as was Kishore bhai. He was taking full advantage of the opportunity. Just as Mamta had said, he was capitalizing on that opportunity and perhaps had pushed all the boundaries in a matter of a few minutes.

Eventually, after perhaps a few minutes, Mayuri broke her resolve and stepped forward, and Kishore bhai followed suit but continued to grab her breasts. Now, she stood flush against the platform, and Kishore bhai was suggestively humping her from behind, effectively grinding his pelvis into her. Mayuri seethed while clasping both his hands, trying to take his hands off her breasts. No words were exchanged, and the raw humping went on for almost a minute. The only thing I could hear was Mayuri's faint moans that were mixed with her occasional grunts, "उ..."

Mayuri had completely surrendered and was no longer resisting. If at all, she was lifting herself to get a better alignment between his cock and her butt. She pushed one of his hands away, but that emboldened him further, and he pulled up her Khameez so that only the thin fabric of her shalwar was between her butt and his cock. If that wasn't enough, Kishore bhai pushed his feet inside and nudged her to spread her legs. I was stunned as Mayuri mindlessly complied, and he bent his knees and pushed her up. She was standing on her toes, supporting herself on the kitchen platform, and, of course, on him. His cock, no doubt, was perfectly aligned against her pussy and the thin cloth of Salwar was no barrier. Just watching their sheer size and dimensions, not to mention the stark difference in their complexions and ages, had me leaking my cum.

He grabbed some color and sensually applied it to her chest. She turned towards him and looked at him as he rubbed her chest. I tried to pay close attention since Kishore bhai was blocking my view, but I thought he was actually pushing color into her blouse. There was pin-drop silence as this happened. He was deliberate in his moves, and Mayuri only seethed in response to his moves.

And then, in a brazen move, he grabbed her crotch. Mayuri almost yelped, but she covered her mouth to contain it. While she grabbed his hand and tried to extricate it. It was the first time I saw her reluctance, but then again, it wasn't disapproval. She cursorily looked in my direction. Fortunately, she didn't linger and was trying to only dissuade him, but he wasn't listening. He grabbed more color and brazenly pushed it inside her shalwar. It was perhaps inside her pantie too, but I couldn't tell. He was slowly massaging it, and I saw Mayuri simply throw her head back in complete abandon.

There was no pretense, and neither of them cared about my presence in the toilet or the fact that the main door was still open. I was in a state of utter shock and didn't know what to do. My lecherous neighbor had seduced my girlfriend and was so close to mounting her. I was stuck inside and couldn't do anything. I had to wait for the right time to leave so I wouldn't raise suspicion and give them a chance to part gracefully.

I could clearly see he was massaging her pussy, and she took the support of the platform and continued to whimper and moan. Her body went limp, and they turned ever so lightly, still not facing the toilet, but at least I could see them from the side, and my ego received a severe blow. I could now clearly see that Mayuri was lost in the world of lust, and Kishore bhai was both squeezing her breast and massaging her crotch. Mayuri was completely frozen; all I could see was her parted lips and her holding her breath, or perhaps stopping herself forcefully from making any sound. Kishore bhai was grinding his hips lewdly and squeezing her breasts while she simply supported herself against him and the platform. I was not sure if I was stunned to see what was happening in front of me or relieved to see it actually happen, as things seemed to have stuck even though I wished for it for almost a year now. The scene lasted for perhaps a couple of minutes, but I must have played this episode in my fantasies a zillion times.

Fortunately or unfortunately, at that very moment, my hand clumsily hit the latch and made an audible sound. That broke their trance, and Mayuri quickly pushed him away and tried to clean herself up. I was excited and astonished to find her drenched in loads of color while Kishore bhai briskly stepped away.

Mayuri had an apologetic look on her face and laughed as she tried to get rid of the color. She lifted her kameez and even her bra and shook it to let the color fall through. I looked carefully around her feet and could see pools of dry color falling down from her shalwar. Mayuri was complicit with him or had fallen for him. But in my sexually agitated state, I still wondered if it was all my imagination or if something happened. I apologized for his behavior, but she was too keen on cleaning herself.

"तू आंघोळ करून का नाही घेत?" I suggested, "Why don't you take a bath?"

She agreed, and I gave her a towel and set things up for her in the bathroom. While she took the bath, I cleaned up the floor that had a heap of color; it was enough to paint Mayuri's entire body with that color. My mind was going through the scene in front of me, and I wondered why Mayuri didn't slap him. It was clear he misbehaved with her, and all she did was free herself. Then again, not as violently as I expected, and even responding to his actions. Clearly, Mamta was onto something and warned me about it already. Whatever little doubt I had had about his ability to seduce my girlfriend had evaporated. I washed myself and prepared fresh tea to comfort her. Even though I didn't know the word "cuckold" at the time, my hard erection reminded me I was, in fact, one.

Still, I chose not to talk about him. I waited for her to say something, but she didn't. I wondered if it was only my mind that played the tricks and asked, "मयूरी तुला वाईट नाही ना वाटत, माझा शेजारी तुझ्या बरोबर असा वागला?" "Mayuri, are you feeling bad? Because of the way my neighbor behaved with you?"

"छे. तसं काहि नाही? थोडीशी चढली होती त्याला," she calmly replied. "Not really. He was drunk."

I didn't understand how to interpret her response. It was a clear signal that she had no apprehensions about physically getting closer to him. In fact, she had already grown a lot closer in the last few months, which I had failed to notice.

"पण इतका रंग?" I said, pointing to the heap of color that I had collected on the garbage pan. "But so much color?"

It was practically a pound of color that he had splurged on her. It was a deep red color, and Mayuri was completely red from head to toe.

"अरे तो मला अधिच म्हणाला, की तो मला रंगात बुडवेल म्हणून. पण मी उशिरा आली म्हणून तो सुखा रंग वापरत होता," she quipped, avoiding my eyes. "He told me already that he would dunk me in a bucket full of colors. Since I came late, he was using dry color."

We both stood by the kitchen platform at the very place where he was dry-humping her. Even her hair was filled with that deep red color, and strangely, it felt as if he were putting sindoor in her mang (parting of hair).

"खून भरी मांग," she playfully suggested. "A woman's parted hair is filled with blood." Around that time, a Hindi movie "खून भरी मांग" had been released, so she was jokingly referring to it.

I thought to myself, खून भरी चूत i.e., a woman's cunt filled with blood. It sort of rhymed and also made sense, since a girl usually bleeds when she loses her virginity.

"शिवाय तो पुरुषच आहे," she said. "After all, he is a man."

"चान्स मारत होता. त्यात नवीन काय? तुच नाही का म्हनालास तो तसाच आहे म्हणून?" She added nonchalantly. "He was taking advantage of me. You told me he was a womanizer, right?"

Mayuri seemed to finally admit it, but I still didn't have the courage to continue the conversation further. Just as Mamta had explained, I didn't use the opportunity I had to make out with her or even romance her. Yet he didn't even miss a heartbeat and grabbed the only opportunity perhaps he got in almost a year.

Lalita's words weighed on my mind now. Something surely must have happened on Valentine's Day. They rarely closed the door as they sat in the room since they both usually sat on the loveseat right opposite the door.

The Holi scene played non-stop in my mind for the next several weeks. Even Mayuri avoided visiting my place, as she perhaps felt embarrassed or worried about escalating their relationship too soon. Still, after a few weeks, Mayuri began visiting again. She had become friendly with him by the time the final year of our college started. Her frequency of visits has already increased, and she has become a regular fixture of our family, visiting 4-5 days a week and spending at least a couple of hours each time. Clearly, Mayuri was intrigued by my neighbor and was sitting on the fence, contemplating if she should take the leap or just wait it out.

The modus operandi was quite apparent as well, although I didn't understand it then. Kishore bhai had a way of interjecting himself into any conversation. His skill with words and his charming nature were always welcome. However, the people who knew him well would get alienated and soon leave the conversation, leaving him and the new set of people in it. This pattern was repeated umpteen times, and even with Mayuri, this happened. I would leave her alone with him, as had become my habit--of not arguing and debating with him--and find a way out of that discussion. This allowed Mayuri and Kishore bhai a lot of privacy since these discussions eventually moved to his room, where they would both sit and chat while I would step out on some excuse. This is exactly when the alarm bells should have gone off in my mind, but I noticed that finding her so close to him sexually excited me. I started looking forward to such opportunities and perhaps even subconsciously arranged for them to spend more time in his room during these discussions than ours. My mother was a quiet person. She spoke very little and focused on her own meditation and pooja (worshiping). She, however, didn't appreciate a lot of noise in our flat.

Ever since the Holi episode, I have been on constant vigil and perhaps even orchestrated opportunities for them to be alone together. Even though I thought little about it, I was certainly doing it, and I may have been doing it subconsciously. They still maintained the decor of the relationship, and I didn't see any of the manhandling that I had witnessed on Holi. I felt dismayed when I didn't see much happen between them, but regularly, I played that scene at night and jerked myself off. The entire summer and part of the rainy season were whittled away.

It was time for the Ganesh festival soon, and this time Kishore bhai wasn't home, and that gave us some time alone to spend together. Usually, he would monopolize her, and I had come around to accepting it. He always gave us the keys to his room and even told us we could use them if we had guests visiting. The night before the festival, we were busy with our decoration work, and Mayuri stayed at our place. My mother slept in Kishore bhai's room since it was empty while we built the temple until the wee hours of the morning.

I used it as a chance to discuss with her our neighbor. I thought it was perhaps time to at least talk about the elephant in the room. We dimmed the lights to make it easier on our eyes. It had already been a long day, and we had an hour before the temple would be ready.

"मयूरी तू सध्या माझ्या शेजारी बद्दल काही बोलत नाहीं?" I asked, smiling. "You don't seem to talk about my neighbor anymore." She looked at me and had the same mischievous smile on her face that I was besotted with. She referred to Kishore bhai in our discussions as "शेजारी," i.e., "neighbor," especially when she would talk about the inappropriate things he said or did.

"त्याचा काय? त्यालाजे करायचा ते करतो तो," she said. "He does whatever he wishes to do. What to talk about him?"

"म्हणजे?" I asked, surprised. "What do you mean?"

"जाऊदे. तू विचार तुला काय विचारायचा ते," she said, changing the topic. "Forget about it. What do you want to know?"

"अरे त्याचा वजन नक्की कमी झाला तुझ्या डाइटिंग मुळे," I continued. "He definitely has lost weight. Thanks to your diet."

"अणि टेरेसवर काही व्यायामही करतो." "And he goes out for walks in the evenings and has also started exercising on the terrace."

She smiled, but didn't respond. "तू काही बोलत का नाही?" I asked. "Why aren't you saying anything?"

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers