All Comments on 'Taken Back Pt. 02'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great as Always!

Wow! Clyde is really scary this time round! Like terrifying. I have no clue how Lyndsay is going to get out of this one, but I am worried for her. Also, something tells me, by the time she gets upstairs she's going to have to work on reversing the brainwashing poor, little Samson is going through. I am a nervous wreck, so job well done as a writer! ;) 5* from me!

All The Best!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Graphic

Love the psychology behind the taming of Skye.

Can't wait for the revenge though :-)

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateover 9 years ago
More like "Clyde's Revenge"

You're a good writer, but seems to me that a story about a woman coming back from torture only to be tortured again sorta needs to be like that movie Enough with J.Lopez. (She trained to be able to protect herself, but also she needed to do her ex husband in because the ex husband wouldn't stop until she was dead. Hard subject matter to swallow, I know.)

I hate violence and my heart sinks for Samson being punished. But I will stay with the story. Mainly because life can be unfair and sometimes there is nothing one can do but try to survive. Lyndsay is getting to that point and has the Mama Bear ferociousness to get the job done. But I would love to see Clyde truly grasp religion for it's power for love over hatred and unjust, not domination (this story is not consensual D/s).

But then I'm a dreamer :)

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 9 years agoAuthor
ok ok

I got the names of the different birth controls mixed up in my head. I apologize. I dont use them, so i forget what they're called. There will be four parts to this story. I understand that some of you are quite upset. I dont always plan the way my stories come out. They flow through me, and if i've learned anything, i have to stay true to myself and write what comes to me, even things that make many people uncomfortable. How will this sequel end? Well you'll either stick around and find out, or you won't. I make no promises and no excuses.

As far as a few questions i saw, Clyde went to medical school, he did not mention he was only there for one quarter and dropped out. most of what he learned he learned from books and his father.

And the comment about her dog. Athena was a dog she owned before she was kidnapped the first time. That is how Clyde found her, because she didn't change Athena's name.

tati89tati89over 9 years ago
education does not equal good morals

In response to the below comments of how could Clyde go to med school and still have such a warped sense of wrong and right...having a high education does not make one a "good" person or give them a sense of wrong/right. There are zillions of highly educated/smart people who are evil (hence the term mad scientist, corrupt lawyer, bad doctor, etc.)

I'm interested in how Lyndsay will take back control this time. She showed how strong she is, I expect no less this time.

As usual, I'm glad that you are staying true to how you want the story to be! It's your story and do not let others persuade you into toning down the violence. It's YOUR story I repeat. If others don't like it, they don't have to read it.

FindmywayFindmywayover 9 years ago
Updates

Waiting anxiously for the next chapter.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait

I really hope you continue writing! Please put out the next part soon.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

I am highly anticipating the part where she finally gets her revenge instead of more torture. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
next installment?

Eagerly awaiting next part, hopefully you are still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hope you'll finish :)

Hope you'll finish the next two installments :) looking forward to how this part of the story progresses. And I know the kid thing sucks, but at the same time, it's building a story, and what else would you expect from Clyde.. He's obviously gone further off the deep end since his family got messed up. One of the reasons I like your stories is because they're realistic in terms of the emotions and actions of the characters. So update soon!!

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Havent forgotten

I know its been way too long. I hope to have next installment within next few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep writing

Taken was one of my favorite stories and I really want to know how it all ends! Hope you finish it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really hope you will be continuing this story as I keep looking everyday for updates !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please go on

I came across this series last night and read the whole thing in one sitting. Please continue.

CignettaRosamundCignettaRosamundover 6 years ago
The last line saddens me....

It shows a rare bonding moment between Samson and Clyde...almost as if they were father and son.

Is there any hope for Clyde though?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too far...

Ok, I am reading this because I loved Taken. But children, they have no place in this. Honestly... have him been staying with her mom, something. And she couldve lied to Clyde ect. Youre an excellent writer, but this 5 year old boy being apart of this stiry makes me question YOU. I am truly sickened.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Your choice

Read...don't read. It's not everyone's cup of tea, I get it. The story is what it is, a STORY. A fucked up tale in the non-con section. Im simply the petson telling it. Samson is close to 10 by the way, not 5. And if your mad about this, just wait for when Sammy grows up and the tales I can weave with that. Muahahaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
488 Followers
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES