Lynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please! Please!" she shouted. "Lick my clit. I'm on fire. I need you to lick me. Please!" She continued trying to push my head against her and started trying to heave her hips up against my face. I lapped once along her cunt from bottom to top, flicking my tongue back and forth across her clit a few times before pulling away.

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop! I need it. Please, please, please," she pleaded. Which was sweet music to my ears.

I lowered my head to her sopping pussy again and began rhythmically working her clit with my tongue. Within a very short time she was cumming again, pressing my head into her and humping her hips up towards me.

As Lynn came, I let go of her knees so that her legs could wrap around my head, I kept working on her clit at the same, steady rhythm. I reached up and took a nipple in each hand, pinching hard. She bucked and screamed through her orgasm, squeezing my head between her legs and pressing her cunt against my tongue. Throughout it, I continued to lick steadily at her clit. As she peaked again and again, I slipped two fingers into her and curled them forward to rub her G-spot as my tongue continued to work on her clit.

Soon it was too much for her. She was squirming, trying to get away from me. She swiveled her hips this way and that trying to escape up the length of the bed and pushed against my head, trying to keep my tongue from her clit. I wrapped my other arm across her hips and kept at her with my tongue and finger.

"Please stop!" she screamed. "It's too good."

I pulled my finger from her cunt and fed it to her and watched as she licked up and down and back up my fingers, tasting her sweet juices. When I lifted my head from her pussy, my face dripped with her pussy juice. I let go of her hips and leaned back on my haunches. She rolled over onto her side, her legs together and let out a long, low moan. I stayed where I was, watching her recover.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and the trembling stopped. I could see her pussy juice running slowly out of her cunt and down her thigh.

Wanting to provide Lynn with yet another experience that hopefully she would remember and want to explore again, I sat back and faced her, holding onto her ankles, keeping her legs spread wide.

"Your only task for the about the next thirty minutes or so, beautiful, is to just lay back and enjoy. That's an order, OK?"

She gazed up at me, a blissful smile on her cover-girl pretty face. "Yes, sir, I can do that, sir."

With my left hand, I placed my palm over the top of her mound. I could feel the heat radiating from her cunt, her golden pussy hairs gleaming with her moisture. I took two fingers and spread her lips apart wide, allowing me both a scenic view and unfettered access to her pussy, her labia fluttering like a small sparrow in a stiff breeze.

Her eyes remained closed, she looked completely relaxed, as I embarked on an intimate vaginal massage. For the first five minutes or so, I just let my middle finger casually wander through her inner walls, keeping her on the brink, studying her body intently, watching for cues and clues of what she treasured most.

Eventually, as her own finger lingered down to gently tap and stroke on her clit, I let my index finger join my middle finger inside of her. She trembled, feeling the second digit caress her saturated slit.

"God, my clit is absolutely rock hard," she murmured, almost to herself in disbelief. I began to press down with my left hand on top of her mons, exerting just a little bit of pressure on her tanned tummy, as I inserted my ring finger into her to make it a trio.

Shortly thereafter, Lynn had yet another mini-orgasm. Not as powerful as some of the ones that had preceded it this evening, but satisfying just the same, if her body sensors were any indication. Her pelvis was lifted high off the mattress by now, and I had crawled close enough to her so that her thighs lay on top of my legs.

I again treated her to her ejaculate, exhorting her to lick between all of my fingers. "That's it, beautiful, lick yourself. Lick it up as if you were eating another pussy." Lynn groaned at this remark, which of course, led me to speculate if she had ever engaged in such activity, Inquiring minds want to know.

I next let my smaller pinkie join in the fun inside of Lynn's bubbling brew, and now a foursome of fingers spelunking inside of her cunt. She was babbling now, a series of grunts emanating from her mouth, which was open in a perpetual "o".

"I've never had my legs spread so wide and for so long to anyone, by anyone," she remarked, wallowing in the eroticism of this long finger-fucking exploration.

"Yes, it is very intimate," I agreed. "And you should see the view that I have. Tourists would travel around the globe to see what only I can see right now."

She grinned. "How many fingers do you have inside of me?" she finally asked.

"Four, my dear," I answered soothingly.

"Can you try one more?" She looked up at me with a combination of trepidation and anticipation.

"You want to be fisted?" I asked, making sure she knew what she was requesting.

"Yes, please, try it. One more," she pleaded, her voice barely a whisper.

Slowly, I rolled my entire right hand into a small fisted ball, and attempted to ease into her slick hole. After my fist was only a third of the way inside, she gasped and grabbed my wrist. "Too much, please, it hurts. Owww," she whimpered softly.

I leaned down to kiss her tummy and extracted my fist. Her pussy literally hissed as I withdrew.

"Four is the limit then, for tonight at least," I said, assuring that she would be brought only pleasure, not pain.

And then for the next ten minutes, those same four fingers savagely finger-fucked her now stretched cunt into a powerful, final orgasm, her hands clenching at the sheets, her head thrashing back and forth like Linda Blair's character in the Exorcist. Possessed by four fingers overpowering her delicious cunt.

I eventually withdrew the quartet of digital invaders, and her pussy literally splashed as I pulled out. There was a huge puddle on the bed sheet beneath her ass.

Lynn snuggled up next to me. "God, that was amazing. Your fingers are incredible. I'm going to be sore for days." She reached down for my cock, and seemed surprised that it was still rock hard itself.

She looked at me almost apologetically. "You need to come yourself, don't you, baby?"

I smiled and pushed her lovely face down towards ground zero. "Suck my cock, lover," I said simply.

Lynn assaulted my cock orally like a ravenous feline who was devouring its prey. She stroked my shaft, licked and sucked my heavy balls, and moaned and gyrated her body as her impossibly talented mouth swallowed every thick inch of cock.

As she sensed I was getting close,for no mortal man could hold off for very long from this remarkable display of cock sucking, she began to urge me on with her words. "Come for me baby, come all over Lynn's pretty face, come all over me, come all over my tits.....come......."

I did as ordered. Most of my hot semen went straight into her mouth on the first two or three bursts. Lynn let the remainder dribble down her chin and onto my stomach, and she lovingly lapped it up after stirring it around, like a straw in a summer cocktail.

We lay silently for a bit, and then she excused herself to go to the restroom. She came back with a surprised look on her face.

"Oh, my, God, do you know it's after five AM? I have to get some sleep. I have to get up in two hours."

"I have to get up now, baby, I have to be at work by eight, and I have to get home." I kissed her on the forehead tenderly. I gathered my clothes, we kissed one last time, but she turned her head away, and then she let me out the back door. Which was the only place that my cock hadn't been in, I thought, as I exited. Oh, well, maybe next time.

We had previously made dinner plans for the upcoming evening even before I got the impromptu invitation to spend the night in bed, the night that was now consummated. So I wondered if either of us would be able to go through with those plans. I knew I was "up" for it, but my intuition told me otherwise when it came to Lynn. That last kiss when she shied away was indeed a precursor.

Exhausted, but still basking in the afterglow that only great sex can provide, I texted her at ten to see how she was doing.

"I've been royally and properly fucked," came the texted reply.

Encouraged by that reinforcement, I waited outside the restaurant where we had planned to meet at seven PM. Then came text number two.

"Raincheck, please, baby? I'm exhausted. I'm sorry for the short notice."

I haven't seen her since.

So, it was a one-nighter after all, it seems. Oh, well.

****************************

That was a few weeks ago. I could look at the glass half-full and be happy it happened at all, or view the glass as half-empty, and be sorrowful that Lynn appears to have moved on from our only night together.

Well, just so it's officially noted, Lynn, I'm a glass-half-full kind of optimist.

And you know where to find me.

xo

12