Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did things with her that he hadn’t done before, even though he’d been having sex for years. He always knew how to please a woman, he did good deeds with his fingers and lasted long enough to satisfy, but he never loved to tease anyone as much as Lynne. He never licked that soft sexy meat between the woman’s thigh and calf before.

Tasting that tasty meat between her thigh and calf.

He wondered if he could stand the feeling of Lynne’s pussy she turned him on so much. He thought he might come as soon as he felt her hot, sweet little pussy enveloping around him. He had time for that yet, but he had to build up some type of tolerance for the sweet temptations of her flesh, because she would think he was a lousy lay if he could only stroke a few times before he came! He was glad they were going at Lynne’s pace and waiting. He had to get used to her so he didn’t blow his load to early.

When he licked the backside of her leg near her lovely ass, she made this startled little moan.

“Oh that shit feels so good! It’s weird and gooey everywhere!” she moaned loudly.

The moans that she made, was part of the reason, he was glad to wait for her a little. He was scared if he was in her, moving around, and she made a sweet moan, in that cute accent of hers, he’d bust his load, even though he would be trying to be gentleman and wait for her.

“I love when you feel weird and gooey. It means wet panties, and tasty juices for me,” he murmured.

Then he started sucking her kneecaps.

Lynne peeled out of her shorts in short order, pulling them down and wriggling them over lovely thighs and calves.

And, underneath the she was wearing these sexy, white, cotton boy cut panties. They were designed, he already guessed so that her underwear wouldn’t be hanging out of the top, or bottom of her shorts. He didn’t think she knew how sexy they were. But they were cute, and sexy as hell.

And she was already so wet, her white material of the cotton shorts was gray with moisture.

“Mmmm...perfect, pretty little panties Lynne. I don’t even need to get them all the way off to make you come…and that’s nice because I’d like to save undressing you all the way, seeing all that sweet, soft, beige skin,” he murmured.

Now that he knew what her past had been like, he wanted to wait before he undressed her all the way, seduce her, but more importantly, make her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world; in his eyes, she was.

“Oh Leif, I can’t wait to know how it feels...I was always curious about it. I never did this shit before!” she cried.

He hadn’t gone down on a woman before either, but he was so glad he'd waited he just hope he'd be able to pleasure her well.

After he sucked her kneecaps, he licked a trail up her thigh. Her soft skin tasted so sweet to him. He kept licking in gentle circles until he found that dark tan flesh where ass and thigh were joined.

Oh Jesus, it bothered him with lust! He loved all the sweet variations in shading on her lovely light black skin. Before he realized what he was doing, he bit that sweet ass meat.

She squealed out of shock.

“Ouch!”

“Did I hurt you,” he asked lovingly.

She giggled.

“No, just surprised me,” she said laughing.

Then he sucked where he bit, right where her sweet little ass met her thigh and she pulled on his dreadlocks and whimpered.

Leif felt his cock leaking pre-cum, her sweet sexy voice aroused him so much.

He licked that sweet little curve of her ass when it joined her thigh.

“You’re so good to me baby!” she panted and she squirmed.

When he licked it, he loved the taste of her, sweet, soapy and nutty. It made him want to lick her sweet little ass so much. And, he’d never wanted to do that before. He wanted to bend her over the couch and tell her to stick her sexy, round little ass in the air while he ate her every crevice, and she howled and made weird noises with her cute little accent, creaming the front of her cute little panties.

But he knew she was too shy for that right now.

So, he would eat what her shyness would allow for now.

‘You’re so good to me baby,’ the words rang in his ears. He wanted to be the best lover in the world, only for his sweet little Lynne.

He teasingly moved his fingers under the legs of one of her panties.

Her little pussy was so hot and wet, he couldn’t stand it anymore. He licked his fingers, a prelude to the delights he’d feel tasting her below.

She sucked his fingers obediently and he moved one of the legs of her underwear to the side.

It was his turn to growl with joy when she placed both of her feet on the counter top and eagerly spread her legs wide!

She spread them wide and shamelessly for the delights of his tongue.

How he marveled at what he could see, just the side of one of her lips, those coarse, sandy brown little hairs, and that luscious tan shade he’d witnessed between her thighs. Her vaginal lip, the one he could see so far, was darker than the rest of her skin, just like that sweet little meat between her ass and thighs.

He couldn’t stand it anymore! He hooked his thumb into her panties and peeled them off to the side, and up a little further into her cute little ass so that he could suck both the pretty little pussy lips. When he pulled them up like that, she let out a pleasurable little groan, and he supposed the sensation of having her panties pulled into her cute little ass was pleasurable.

Wait until she felt his tongue on her!

She was squirming and wiggling on the counter top.

“Oh please Leif-y I want it so much,” she whimpered.

That little accent was adorable, turning him on. Her sexy little voice begging him, for pleasure, for orgasm, for relief, and it made him feel wonderful, and proud, and tender towards her.

“What do you want, tell me…tell me what you want and I’ll spend all morning giving it to you,” he added tickling her chin dimple, which was puckered.

He saw this as an opportunity to help coax her out of her sensual shell, and to be able to reward her for being bold, and sexy, and giving into becoming the sensual little creature he knew she was.

“I…you know what I want you to do to me. You’ve been teasing me with it for days…and I wouldn’t let you because I hadn’t taken a bath whenever you’d try to go there….now I’ve had my shower this morning…and now your head is down there and you won’t do it to me…you’re so mean Leif,” she cried, pouting down at him.

He chuckled. Then, he tickled the puckered dimple of her chin, and said, purposefully into her pussy.

“Tell your man what you want honey. Tell me. Do you want me to kiss and suck your pretty little pussy until you come,” he asked.

She bristled when he said the word pussy.

He saw the shock filter on her face and she sort of looked down at him shamefully. Her face flushed with color.

“You….you don’t like the word pussy do you?” he asked, and he sighed.

He felt badly that she’d had such a sheltered upbringing, as hot, and sexy as she was. There was nothing really wrong with the word pussy to him. It turned him on, and he didn’t see why he couldn’t say it to the woman he loved. Still, her needs were first with him. If she didn’t like the word, he’d find a language where they could communicate. Whatever word she wanted to call that patch between her legs, he would call it just that, even if he had to call it pussy in his mind, because that was the language that turned him on.

“I…I umm…I never liked it before but…but I want you to like what I say to you. And when you say it…it sounds kind of sexy…naughty and sexy…I want you…I want you to set me free Leif…I…I love being your woman…I wanna please you and do what you like that’s sexy too. If you like the word pussy, then…then I like saying pussy. It sounds sexy and naughty. Just never been wild enough to say it before. Pussy,” she said softly, licking her lips

He thought he’d cream his shorts again hearing her say pussy. Oh his cock ached so bad.

Because it was forbidden and naughty to her little lips, hearing her say it turned him on more than it had ever turned him on when anyone else had said it. Eros, that was what he felt right now. The Greek word for sexual love.

“Oh Lynne. Honey I love you so much. Tell your man what you want him to do to your sweet little pussy, and then I’ll do it all day long,”

“Kiss and suck my pussy Leif! Kiss and suck my pussy good!” she cried.

He grunted. To answer her, he moved her panties to the side and started kissing around her sweet little pussy lips and the cute coarse hairs.

He loved the coarse hairs, the feeling of them, over his lips, they turned him on.

“OH baby I love how you kiss my pussy!” she cried.

He was kissing her wetness while she moaned and he decided to reward her, for her boldness with her new vocabulary word, pussy. He lifted the leg of her panties and he took one very gentle slow lap up the seam where her lips were joined, parting them with the motion of his tongue, licking slowly up the seam.

And he moaned when he tasted those sweet juices on his tongue.

He stopped licking her and licked his lips. Oh god! She tasted so good, and he wanted her to know it, it so much better than getting it second hand of his fingertips after he masturbated her.

“Nothing tastes sweeter than your little pussy. Not candies, not cookies. Nothing. I’ll eat it all afternoon if you let me,” he murmured.

He buried his nose between her legs, sniffing, inhaling, and he loved the smell of Lynne too, the sweet smell of her feminine juices made his cock swell even more than he thought possible and ache.

“You pussy smells good too, so sweet and musky. I love your little pussy just like I love you Lynne,” he groaned passionately.

“Please eat my pussy Leif!” she cried.

And the sound of her begging him like that, with her new word, he buried his head between her beautiful little legs and gave her pussy a bold lick, clear from the tip where her little clit was, all the way down to her ass.

She made a base, animalistic little moan. Like a sweet little wildcat being set free. A wild, feverish moan and jerked her hips up from the counter top.

Then she wrapped her legs around his head so he couldn’t get away.

“Oh God I love how you lick it Leif, don’t stop,” she begged.

He pointed out his tongue and lapped it gently over her clitoris, just gently licking both the clitoris and the little lips surrounding it.

She made these noises like she made when he tickled her feet but, they were louder. She yelped like a helpless little puppy, helpless with pleasure and it aroused his cock so much. It felt good to her. Oh he loved making her feel good so much he felt his eyes swell up with tears.

Damn it, she was making him feel all emotional and loving even in the middle of trying to eat her pussy! He loved her more and more all the time, and it was all bound up tightly in his deep sexual attraction to her.

“Oh it’s so good to me baby! She cried. She started lifting her butt off the counter top, rocking into the motion of his tongue.

She seemed to like it when he teased her by wriggling her little lips and pushing on her clit hood lightly with his tongue, and he loved the taste of her little clit as it hardened and swelled. He licked her little pussy gently like a cat lapping at a delicious milk saucer, ticking her lips, tickling her little clit hood.

She started pulling on his dreadlocks now.

How he loved when she got so worked up.

He started kissing around her full, ripe little pussy lips now. They were swelling up with pleasure.

“Oh you kiss my pussy so good Leif!” she cried loudly.

He knew, she was putting emphasis on that word, for him, because it drove him wild, and he loved hearing her little innocent, inner city voice say it so much.

He wanted to reward her for coming out of her shell, so he gently sucked and kissed the lips. She liked having the lips kissed and sucked, and she lifted her legs in the air, grinding into his face.

He moved her panties further to the side and licked her sweet little pussy up and down, up and down thoroughly over her clit and vulva, swirling his tongue in slow, gentle circles, making sure to wriggle and tease the lips as he licked.

She liked having the lips teased. And for variation he suckled her lips. Her little clit was so swollen. He never knew they could get so swollen. It was so sexy to him and he figured she must be filled with pleasure, more pleasure than she’d ever known.

He sucked her pussy lips like he sucked her mouth when the kissed.

She made more of her little yelping noises, and her looked up at her face. He liked seeing her beautiful brown eyes when she went over the top. Her face was just flushed pink with pleasure. Soon he couldn’t see the brown eyes, only the whites, she’d rolled those big brown eyes completely up in the sockets with joy.

“Oh please I’m about to come!” she cried.

“Mmm..” he groaned.

He buried his face in her sweet juices, licking her from her clit, all the way to the bottom of her pussy, where he should enter her.

He tasted a sweet flood of her juices beginning, and, he knew she had issues with penetration, but he could not help licking his tongue lightly around where he should enter her, teasing the hole, the source of all those delicious erotic juices that they loved.

“Oh, it feels so good right there!” she yelped.

He took that as encouragement. He gently started wriggling her cute little pussy lips with his index and middle finger, gentle circles, in and out, opening her and closing her gently.

Then, he started gently teasing, twisting, and twirling his tongue deeper and deeper, winding it deeper, and deeper into her hot love, savoring the taste, and scent of her sweet, sweet sex.

“Oh it feels good inside me! Leif! Oh it doesn’t hurt a bit!” she cried.

It sounded like she was shocked that anything would feel good entering her sweet little pussy. It hurt his heart to know that she'd associated the act of having something enter her pussy with pain. But he caused her pleasure. Her first pleasure. His heart ached with love for her.

He always wanted to make her feel good down there.

He wriggled his tongue in gentle, clockwise circles as far as it would go.

She was past being able to talk now just moaning with her pleasure.

He started dragging the crotch of her panties teasingly along her cute little lips and clit and she groaned,

“Oh I love you so much baby! Oh my pussy is coming so good!”

Even though it felt good to hear that sweet little voice giving him that declaration, all those sweet fluids in his mouth, and her rapid little pussy contractions told the story without the vocal confirmation.

But he wasn’t ready to stop. He kept sucking and licking her.

“Oh baby stop, it tickles, after I come,” she giggled squirming away.

But he knew if she’d let him continue, the feeling would probably build into another orgasm, and the sweet little thing loved to edge herself, taking herself right to the edge, and not come, several times, only to later finish in a toe curling orgasm. It made her orgasms better. That took a lot of self-control and practice, and she loved it, the pleasure was better that way.

He wanted her to learn how to have multiple orgasms. It also took a lot of self control and practice, and he knew from experience that her pleasure would be mind boggling that way. He was jealous of the sweet little thing for being able to come more than once so quickly. He would teach her. Show her.

He wouldn’t let her get away. He wrapped his arms around her legs and started sucking her pussy through her panties.

She whimpered and moaned.

Then the sexy little thing lifted her own panty crotch, and he rewarded her boldness with more tongue strokes.

“Oh this shit feels so good I can’t be ashamed right now!” she moaned.

She spread her pussy lips under her panties with her index and middle finger. Oh, he loved her little pussy so much! Loved that she spread the pretty little lips for him shamelessly.

He licked her clit hood gently, and alternated between that, and penetrating her with a loving tongue, and gentle, clockwise circles while she winded her hips.

She moaned so loud and so thoroughly and those cute lips contracted under his tongue so much, he knew that she was coming again.

He wouldn’t stop until the last vestiges of spasms wracked her sweet little body.

“Again? You wanna come again darlin’,” he asked sweetly.

She nodded eagerly. And so, he sucked and licked her again and she came again twice more with rapid shudders. Three times in quick succession. Multiple orgasms for his cutie.

“You love having your little pussy sucked and kissed. Such a pretty little pussy, what I’ve seen so far. You deserve to have it sucked, it’s pretty and sweet just like it’s owner. I loved doing that to you. You’re….I told you before, but you’re the first woman I ever did it for Lynne. And I have a feeling you’ll be the last, cuz you’re gonna be mine forever. I loved that! Do you, do you want to have your pussy sucked again?” he asked sweetly.

Like with the soup bowl, he was ready to eat until he had more than his fill. But when he looked up into her big, exotic, almond shaped eyes, she looked like she was sleep drunk. She looked the same adorable fuzzy way she looked after their first real date and she’d had too many beers. She looked sleepy. Contented, relaxed, and sleepy. He’d never seen her so content before, damn adorable.

“I would. But I’m sleepy,” she murmured and yawned.

He got off his knees, and from between her legs. He kissed her forehead dotingly.

“Come on sleepy head, off to the bedroom for a nap for you,” he said lovingly.

He picked her up off the counter, and carried her into he bedroom as though he was carrying her over the threshold as a newlywed. And part of him wished that he was.

He deposited her on the bed gently.

“I love you Leif,” she said softly looking up at him.

“I love you too baby doll,” he said.

His face was still glistening with her heavenly juices. She looked up at him angelically. She tenderly pulled him towards her by his dreadlocks. She started suckling his bottom lip, full of her own sweet flavors, and then the bottom lip, before tongue kissing him lustily.

He inhaled the kiss, full of her sweet lips, and her feminine musk and passion.

Then she yawned and kissed his cheek.

She rolled over on her side and pulled the pillow close to her like a sleepy little girl as he pulled the sheets around her sweet face, then slid in beside her to cuddle her.

She was asleep and snoring before he even got to kiss her forehead again, and wish her sweet dreams.

***

12