Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

And, part of him felt guilty. He never loved a woman before, but he loved Lynne so much sometimes he made himself sick with the way he doted over her. But, there was a part of him that felt like it was wrong to want to fuck the sweet little woman lying in his arms, especially with all she was going though, with her traumatic first sexual experiences, the issues with her family, and all that stuff. He felt closer to her than he'd ever felt to anyone else in three short months, even closer than he felt to his blood family! But, the need, the deep lusty need to want to throw her down on the bed and thrust into her hard doggie style, his balls slapping her little ass, that part felt like something he couldn't share with her, at least not yet.

But, he stopped dreaming of fucking her, because he didn't want his cock to get too hard again.

He stroked that luscious soft ethnic hair of hers, kissed her forehead, and thought about the enjoyment and the pleasure they just shared. No woman had ever made him feel so good. So what if he only made love to her forever! He did love Lynne after all.

He held her tight in his arms as he too, drifted off to sleep, dreaming of spending all of the days of the rest of his life with her.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers