Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"I know, between Garrett and Leif, I'm in hot water with the firstborn. I'm hoping it'll be a girl, so Garrett won't be mad about about me naming him after Leif. But...if it's a girl maybe we'll name it Linda," said Lynne playfully.

Her mother in law chuckled.

"Don't do that to that poor child. You might name it after Auntie Janelle, a much more modern and sophisticated name," said Lynne.

"Ladies. Live in the present. Let's get this wedding started. Besides, I think as a modern woman, Lynne should consider naming the child after herself, or a derivative of her own name," said Janelle.

"I can't wait to get to the beach with my man," said Lynne, trudging down the staircase, and forcing Linda and Janette, and the rest of the bridal party to hurry up and follow her to the Limo.

***

As soon as he texted Lynne, his smiling face, and the fact that he didn't have cold feet, and saw her adorable response about being so excited that she couldn't sleep, he could not wait to get to their first altar, the spiritual one and be there for Lynne, be the knight in shining armor that he'd wanted to be when he rescued her from the mouse. Waiting to love her, care for her, and profess before the entire world that he wanted to unite with her as one flesh. Wanted to feed and care for her spiritually, emotionally, sexually. Wanted to receive her heartfelt devotion, love, and adoration in all the ways she'd already shown him, but in a deeper bond, man and wife, wed in a spiritual sense, physical sense, and an emotionally one.

Hell he loved Lynne so much, if it hadn't been for him wanting Lynne to have what she wanted on this day, and since she'd always dreamed of a white wedding, and what it meant to her, he wanted her to have that experience- he would have suggested they elope. He'd wanted to marry Lynne months ago, almost from the moment he touched her, but certainly he'd known when he came back to get her and bring her back to his apartment after they'd spent the week together at her place because he just could no longer imagine his life without her. If he thought she'd say yes, he'd have asked then, before he'd even known her a month.

In retrospect, Lynne would have been terrified, and she'd needed to grow up a little bit more first, so things worked out as they should have, but now that he knew she was ready emotionally for all that big love he had to share, he couldn't wait!

It wasn't even about fucking her, even though he sure as hell couldn't wait to thrust his aching cock hard and deeply within her. His cock throbbed with exquisite pleasure pain every time he thought of how sexy she was. It had been so long since he'd had a good nut, over a week, he didn't know how he'd fight the urge to come as soon as any part of her made contact with his dick. But the chance to fuck her that evening wasn't even the reason why he'd rushed to the beach like a happy little boy on Christmas day.

He rushed because his heart ached now for Lynne. Separating from her each night left a void in his heart that was painful. He ached when he kissed his baby goodnight and went back to his single bed. He was desperately incomplete without that smooth buttery skin close to his, and the smell of her head scarfs, and the base of her neck. Without the sound of her lilting giggle, her soft sleepy conversation, her satisfied purrs, moaning, and screams during sex, or the sound of her snoring and slobbering on him. Yes, he was so lovesick for her, he didn't mind when she bathed him in pockets of drool when she slept hard.

He wanted her to know how loved she was. Wanted it very clear to Lynne that he wanted her and couldn't wait to be her husband! So much so that he'd walk a twenty minutes a distance it would have taken three minutes to drive, because the limo wasn't ready yet, but he didn't want to keep his baby waiting. It was not enough to meet her at the same time, no, he wanted her to know that he'd always be there for her, waiting, to watch over and protect her with love, tenderness, passion, and yes, even the greed he knew they needed to express for each other. He wanted to be the first thing she lay eyes on when she came to that beach. Wanted her to know she could run to his arms to cuddle, to be made love to, to fuck, but most importantly, to symbolize their love on this most precious day.

It was his way of saying to Lynne in a non-verbal way, that he'd never let her down and she'd never be wanting for anything anymore. He'd always be right there, and he treasured the chance to show her that with the lousy way her family had treated the precious little creature. He was her lover, but now, he was also her husband and family. And, he was not about to let her down, she'd never know that harsh feeling she'd known, ever again!

He wondered what she'd be wearing to their spiritual ceremony. Like the traditional vows they'd say later in the day, she'd kept her outfit and grooming choice a secret from him. So, he couldn't wait to know what she'd planned. Whatever it was, he was sure she'd be equal measures sexy and adorable. She knew perfectly how to dress in ways that accented her beauty and sensuality, without looking slutty. And he expected no less today. He was glad they were having this spiritual wedding. He wanted to see his beautiful bride earthy, natural, and raw, with her own makeup, and beautiful dress before the wedding stylist got a hold of her, and she was sheathed in a beautiful and elaborate gown.

The fact that she was so in tune to this spiritual part of the wedding, as well as the traditional part let him know how much she was the woman for him. And boy, was he glad that he'd saved fucking, and the rougher stuff. When he united with her in physical ecstasy, no longer needing to hold back out of fear of hurting her, or frightening her, they would be consummating their union on such a deep, beautiful fleshly level. The thought of it, colliding passionately against her sweet soft body, and greedily gulping down all the love he could savor until the next time he was thirsty for her made his breath quicken.

His heart thudded in his chest, and he felt his cock start to tingle a bit. The limos should be here soon. He took out his cellphone and shot a few pictures to always remember this spiritual moment, the sun just starting to take place in the sky. He made sure he had his gifts ready for his baby, and couldn't wait to exchange with her and see what she brought.

Couldn't wait to hold her again, so tight to him, feel her close to him, smell her, and hear that adorable Brooklyn accent saying their vows. It felt like it would be a long wait, especially the way women like his bride were, little diva that she was. Even without the professional makeup he was sure she was primping and preening and it was going to take her forever to get to the ceremony and he simply couldn't wait. The happiest day of his life!

Off in the corner, he saw a shadow, wearing a beautiful white, cotton sheath of a dress, and he knew it was his butter colored Lynne. He looked over towards her, and even though she was a bit far from the surf of the beach where they'd have their first part of the ceremony, her beautiful shoulder length hair, and all the feathery curls started to blow a little bit in the wind.

Even a tiny speck far away from him, she was delicate, beautiful and shapely and he wanted to swallow her up into his arms and make himself whole again. And, it was as though she heard his internal whispering.

"Leif!" she cried out, and he saw the rest of the bridal party beginning to emerge behind her. It was very important to the two of them that there be no marching for this first ceremony. It was spiritual and they wanted everything to reflect the purity of a service before man-made traditions set in. There'd be plenty of time for a traditional service with marching and gowns in a few short hours. For the spiritual wedding, they just wanted to come together as a couple in the middle of the beach, and have their family and friends standing off to the side as onlookers.

All of a sudden, he saw her tiny figure running eagerly toward him.

Shit! He thought he'd burst with love. His eyes felt watery and he could hardly see her figure. He loved her so much he walked to the beach so he'd be waiting there patiently for her at the altar even though the plan was to arrive at the same time, so she'd know what a gift he felt like he was about to receive in her hand in marriage, and now, she couldn't wait to be near him so much she was running towards him, carrying an adorable cloud of sand in her wake.

It also represented her being free in his love, and knowing that she was wanted, and loved, and he was thrilled that she was such a happy bundle of energy as a beautiful bride. She was kicking up sand, running impetuously towards him and grinning like a happy little girl! She was thrilled! He'd heard stories about brides being nervous and somber and crying on their wedding days, and he was sure Lynne would cry later, but right now there was utter joy while she scurried towards him. Utter joy and happiness knowing she'd be wanted and adored and cherished exactly as she was! She could run and be happy and even if she got her dress messy, or tripped and fell due to her excitement, she knew her husband would brush the sand off of her and adore her. He loved to inspire that level of love, confidence and security in his Lynne. Spiritual union indeed!

He didn't want her to hurt herself with excitement but even though she was just a speck he felt his own heart quicken with the excitement to close the distance between himself and his sweetie on their wedding day, so he ran towards her, even though he knew that running towards her would make her even more rambunctious. But she was fucking adorable!

"Lynney!" he cried out lovingly, and he darted towards her, they were both running eagerly towards each other as the surf pounded in the background, trying to meet each other halfway.

Never could he have thought that he would love a woman so much that he'd be racing to take her into this arms on the wedding day.

The other members of the bridal party, his family and her granny had stopped to point, cluck, giggle and take photographs while the minster walked slowly towards the couple in the distance.

Finally he was close enough so he could see her, bouncing, beautiful dark brown curls, and gorgeous big milky brown eyes, beautiful beige creamy skin highlighted perfectly in the morning sunlight, in a beautiful, sheath of a cotton tank dress showcasing her gorgeous petite pear shaped body, small, perky, little tits, long sexy legs and candy painted toenails bare in the sand.

Fucking Gorgeous.

And his! Today was the day where they'd make that shit official.

"I can't believe I'm finally going to be your husband today, for real, It makes me so happy baby, I couldn't wait to get here! Just couldn't wait for those damn limos, shit was taking too long," he cried playfully squeezing her into a hug so tight he lifted her off the ground.

She felt so warm and good in his arms. He couldn't wait for this fucking ceremony to be over with and carry her off into the sunset for their honeymoon adventure with the words just married blazing away on their borrowed automobile. He picked her up and spun her all around.

And, so much for thinking that beautiful Lynne wouldn't be one of those brides gushing with happy tears. She hid in his neck and she was sobbing already.

"Oh Leify, I can't wait to be your wifey!" she exclaimed happily.

"Sweetie, you look so beautiful baby!" he murmured, spinning her around and cuddling her under his neck, he could give a damn if they were being orderly and following the spiritual ceremony they prepared or not. It was their day to express their love, however they saw fit.

"You look handsome too, and you smell good too!" she cried out under his neck.

Those that could hear them chuckled.

Somehow, Leif knew, with the way their love was youthful, and beautiful, and non traditional in some ways, that they were failing on aspects of decorum and what even their little spiritual ceremony should be. But, when he looked out into the eyes of his family, the bridal party and the minister, he saw nothing but love, and the taking of a few cellphone pictures, amidst a few verbal "awws."

It was a perfect environment for his sweetie too, to see that they could be themselves and still feel love and acceptance. He couldn't wait to introduce her to the rest of her beautiful life, no more hiding behind a mask, scared of not measuring up or being judged.

"I've gotta put you down then, so we can start these vows. Two weddings, to marry such a damn beautiful woman! I'm the luckiest man in the world. Stand over here close to me," he crooned.

He loved to lead her, and care for her, and she loved to be guided, and provide him with loving support. She stood right in front of him, looking at him adoringly, her cute little bare feet tickling his own toes in the sand, looking up at him expectantly.

Her brown eyes looked up into his with so much love and adoration, they were so watery he felt his own eyes almost starting to betray him. Fuck, how would he make it through the day without crying. He looked down into her own eyes, positively lovesick he was sure. He had to break the mood to keep the water from leaking out of his blue eyes, so he kissed her forehead and rubbed the small of her back.

He had to break eye contact with her, or he'd cry, he was so happy, looking at how far they came and the way she loved and trusted him now. Running to his arms, an embrace where she knew she was adored! And that was what he'd craved from the moment he'd met her. For her to love him with all her heart, and know that he loved her. It made him so happy and he had two long ass weddings to make it through without crying like a sissy. It seemed like too great of a feat to survive.

The minister stood close to the two of them, but she was there only to introduce the various parts of the spiritual ceremony. Later on, when they had the church ceremony, the female pastor would take the lead.

"The couple has a few words that they'd like to say to everyone gathered," said the minister.

"We want to thank everyone here this morning to witness our spiritual union. It was important for Lynney and I to be able to have two weddings. A spiritual union, and a traditional union in the church. This spiritual union represents the love that we feel for each other in our heart and soul, and it's something that just cannot be expressed simply in traditional ways," he added, speaking from his heart.

"It was important to the two of us to be able to define the love that we want to express for each other, not just in a church ceremony, but also, what we believe is the ultimate commitment to each other, and how we define our marriage, in the same way that the first man and woman expressed that love, not confined by the rules and expectations of anyone who came before us. These are our vows to one another, together," said Lynne.

He grabbed Lynne and hugged her. It wasn't part of the script but he couldn't help himself. He squeezed her tightly to him, smoothing her lovely hair.

"Now the couple would like to say a few vows and perform a few of their own rituals to express their love," said the minister.

"I have something I want to recite to Lynney, and she'll take some time to recite her own words to me," said Leif.

"For so long, since I first met you, and looked into your beautiful eyes, and have gotten to know you so deeply, I promised to teach you. So, I have been a teacher of you in many ways, teaching you about love and kindness, and you've been my student darlin', and I've tried my best to shower you with love, adoration, and the praise that your beautiful spirit deserves. But I want you to know on this day, that you are not only my student. You have also been...Lynney you've been my...oh hell it's so hard to do it without getting emotional," said Leif, his throat thick with a lump.

He felt a chalky feeling rise in his throat. He loved her so much he wanted to cry. Cry with the feeling of elation that they were finally here on this beautiful day. Cry with the realization that Lynne wasn't the only one learning in this relationship, he'd learned a lot from her as well, she'd taught him all about the beauty of monogamous love!

"It's Okay Leify," murmured Lynne.

She reached up and wrapped him in a hug and pulled her close into his shoulder.

"If you want to cry, just bury your head in my shoulder, and make it look like we are hugging. I know you don't want anyone to see you cry. Hell it's beautiful you love me so much you can't hold it in," whispered Lynn maternally.

Leif took a few deep breaths into the crown of her hair.

"No, no baby, I'm okay. I...if it happens, just, they'll know I'm a fucking cream puff and you've got my ass wrapped around your finger, and you've pussy whipped me, got me ready to cry and shit," he whispered.

Lynne giggled hysterically. This made him laugh too and it broke the mood to keep himself from crying.

They were both in stitches, and he felt guilty that no one else was in on the private joke but he heard small chuckles, they must have linked the laughing to them being so happy and in love.

"I feel. I feel emotional because I love you so deeply. And, if I lose it, it's because I'm mad about you," said Leif, loudly looking deeply into Lynne's eyes.

He caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

While he was somewhat embarrassed to cry, he was unashamed for anyone else to know how much he adored her.

"Then go ahead Hero. My king, I don't mind if you lose it, I know I'll loose it during my vows," said Lynne playfully grinning at him, rubbing his shoulder.

Everyone chuckled playfully.

Shit! She made him feel like such a man, even when he was fucking up, the kind of spiritual oasis of love he'd always dreamed of.

"I was mentioning to you, how you'd been my student. Since we met, and I strived to teach you about all the facets of love, and it has been so beautiful, you being my pupil baby, and I want to teach you on and on about love for eternity. So that is my vow to you. But when preparing that vow, it made me think of our relationship in other ways, and I realized, that I am a student of you as well, and you've taught me, through your beautiful ways, about kindness, tenderness, being responsible, how to protect and love someone else, and put her needs first, and that's how to become a real man. You've taught me everything about the love that a man can feel for a woman, the romantic love, the sensual love, and the friendship love, and those are all the pillars that a marriage needs to survive, and you've been a beautiful teacher in all those aspects. So I promise always to be your student as well Lynne. To stay in tune with you and really listen with my heart about all the ways you try to teach me about love. Whether it's the impetuous way you have, like running towards me to start the ceremony, grabbing my hand when you know I feel nervous, throwing your arms around me when you know that I'm sad, keeping me warm by holding me tight. Oh hell sweetie, you are a great teacher of love, but sometimes, because you've been my lovely little student, I forget what a great teacher you are. So I'll always work to never forget to be, not just a teacher of love, but a student of your precious, unwavering love," said Leif.

She buried herself in his arms and chest. She sobbed a little bit, and he was glad she was hugging him, otherwise, with the noises and the tears, someone might think she was regretting her choice to be married, and he chuckled a little at the thought.

"I love you so much! Leify that's beautiful, I love you so much!" she moaned into his bare chest, his shirt was open and he could feel her tears.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers