Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd added the stuff to the vows about being a student of hers as well, but he couldn't help himself. She'd taught him so much about love and he'd be remiss to make personal vows to her and only promise to teach her. She had a lot to teach him as well. But he supposed the beauty of it caught her off guard.

"Yes, yes I know you do baby, that's why we're here today," he murmured.

Everyone chuckled.

And, he didn't care who saw, he stroked her hair, and rocked her, and helped her get herself together.

He had a tissue in his pocket, and he tenderly wiped the tears that had streaked Lynne's face and kissed her nose.

Now it was time for Lynne's vows.

"See how he loves me? The world just stops, whenever I have an emotion, or something I need to express, happy or sad. I can't think of a luckier woman on the earth than I am. I am honored for you to keep guiding me, and teaching me, and yes, I also accept the charge of you being my student, and I promise to try to show you everything I know about love, just know that a lot of it is a reflection of the care you've shown me and teaching me how to love. But, I accept your vow, humbly. And now, here is mine. I have shown you the high places of me, the things that make me smile and giggle, the secret shadows of me, and even the scars of me. You've taken any cracks that you have found, and you've mended and healed them with your precious love. Any piece you see lacking, no matter how far it is to reach, no matter how wide the chasm, you've covered it over in your enduring love. And you are strong, and manly, and beautiful, a king and a hero to me, and you are so powerful. But in those small and vulnerable moments, where you have a crack, or a scar, or a weight, on those places where you may have chips or bruises, you have fortified me and nourished me so much in your love I swear to you, I vow to you that I will fill and cover over every chasm, and nook, and cranny with the depth of that love I feel for you, fill you up, make you whole, and let you keep that male strength and dignity that I hold so dear while I lift you up, and fill in, any place I can see where there might be any holes, or any voids. I'll complete you, like you've taught me about completion," said Lynne softly.

"I want to complete you so much," she murmured softly.

She pulled his face down towards hers impetuously and kissed him tenderly on the lips, and he could tell that Lynne was struggling within herself, not to go too over the top and ream her tongue in his mouth. The sincerity and heartfelt feeling of the vows, even parts of them which veered off the plans had moved Lynne deep in her soul, and she felt stirrings in her heart which were not only emotional, but even in the peck on his mouth he could feel a wave of deep sensual longing, all of those emotions, beautifully connected and blending into a tender, loving, sensual whole. It was, as he'd taught her many times before, useless to try to separate the parts of their love. Better to keep it bound together as part of a tight, beautiful union.

He stroked her nose affectionately. Looked smolderingly into her eyes.

"Lynne I promise to let you complete me. And I'll complete you too baby, over, and over, and over again," he murmured sweetly.

There was innuendo there, some would catch it, but it would fly over most of their heads.

The minster cleared her throat. Clearly she caught the innuendo.

"The couple now would like to perform a few ceremonies that they feel express their love,"

Leif stooped down on one knee and Lynne released his dreads from the ponytail where they'd been pulled up high on top of his head.

"I'll clothe you and shelter you," said Leif.

"I accept your shelter," said Lynne.

She pulled a few of his dreadlocks forward, pulling the shells that he'd laced in the tips.

"Kneel down so I can cover you," said Leif.

He laced a few of the shells from his own dreads near the front of Lynne's hair, braiding her hair in a few simple plaits that gorgeously framed her face and held the shells that he'd placed in her hair to cover her, in place.

Lynne had made them a beautiful beaded bracelet, with two interlocking parts, and they linked it around their arms together and stood up.

They held each other.

Their hands were linked together with the beautiful beaded bracelet, so the minister helped them with the next part.

With their free hand, they each took a scoop of sand that they had dyed different colors, Lynne's indigo blue, and Leif's bright red.

"The blue is for the feelings we had before we felt one another's love, the red is for the love and passion that burns bright between us," explained Lynne.

"Once we were adrift and tossed about like sand waiting for the shore," said Leif, throwing his sand in the jar

"And now we are together, never to be apart anymore," said Lynne throwing her sand in the jar as well.

"Now we have shelter in one another," they repeated together gesturing at the jar.

Leif and Lynne planned to keep the jar of sand, and fill it up with a color for each anniversary and colors for each of their children.

Leif heard sobbing and he looked up and saw his mom crying.

Shit! Between Lynne and his mother he'd never make it through this day without sobbing.

They were going to have the minster untie what Lynne called her own handmade prayer bracelet, but his mother moved him so much, and going with the spiritual spontaneity of their spiritual union, he called out to his mom.

"Lynda, you...you should untie this so we can give our gifts to one another," said Leif.

Linda ran over, and swallowed the two of them in a huge hug.

"It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot," said his mother.

Lynne showed her how to untie the bracelet, and she untied it, and draped part of it around Leif's wrist, then the other part around Lynne's wrist.

"Now the couple has gifts to exchange," said the minister.

***

Lynne looked up at Leif lovingly. Her hero, and her king! There was noting left to say after those beautiful vows. Her heart was full to nearly bursting, finding him there, already on the beach, his beautiful dreadlocks blowing in the wind, hair full of shells, open shirt, looking like some type of hippie deity who was coming to claim her as his own.

She couldn't help running to his arms, she knew that today was the day she would be his wife. And the vows. He couldn't hold it in. Loved her so much he almost cried. They hadn't made it through the day yet either! But, in typical Leif fashion, when he felt emotional and vulnerable, he turned it into playful sexual teasing and banter, whispering that his emotion was because she had him pussy whipped. That was how he kept things manly, and kept from getting too emotional and mushy. But, beneath that bravado, he was a mushy ass cream puff and so deeply in love with her. She loved all that tender, sweet, softness between his playful, grouchy, and sensual edges.

Their vows were beautiful, and like their love, there were places that were expected, and places that were totally unexpected, and they'd involved into something beautiful, and true, only to be understood by them. In her eyes, that was the only way to commit, deeply emotional, and spiritually in their souls. The vows, that came a little bit later, in the early afternoon, in church would be just a further manifestation of the commitment that their souls were speaking, in a legal sense, and a religious sense.

His beautiful blue eyes were piercing her soul and all she could see was wonder, love, admiration. So many beautiful emotions she'd never thought she'd feel. He even stroked a lock of one of the braids he'd plaited with the shell out of her face, and stroked her cheek with his thumb.

And he looked like he wanted to kiss her, but knew he couldn't yet! They weren't finished their spiritual wedding.

Damn! He loved her so much.

She'd wanted to go first with her gifts. She'd worked on his gift for months in secret.

Whenever she had spare time when she could sneak away to the pottery studio and work on it.

His eyes were so loving. She feared no rejection, or that he wouldn't love it. That was why the gift was so fitting. She motioned for Janelle to bring the gift over, which was draped under a small white sheet.

Janelle handed her the gift, sheet still intact. She could hear Leif's loving voice telling her how special she was. How much he adored her. How much he loved his sweet Lynney, or his baby girl. Tender things he whispered to her in the bedroom, or when she was sitting in his lap snuggled up backstage at the club, or when they were vegged out in front of the TV at the house.

So, she knew she got him the perfect gift.

"Go ahead and take off the sheet Leif," she whispered.

"Okay sweetie," he said sweetly, grinning like a little kid, about to get something he really wanted, even though he had no idea what it was.

"Oh Lynney! Damn it sweetheart! Damn it! That is beautiful. I cherish that baby girl! You have no idea how much your husband love this gift!" he said his voice gruff, and gravely with emotion.

Leif cleared his throat several times.

Down his face ran one lone tear.

"So now you know, some of the time I was sneaking off to do wedding stuff I was sneaking in a glass making studio. And they helped me a lot. They designed this, I told them how I wanted it. I painted it though, all by myself, after they taught me what to do, because I never worked with glass before. Each color means something to me. Some of them meanings are private, so when we are alone later, I will explain them all," said Lynne softly.

"I...I can't wait to know what the meanings are baby. But I know you so well and your colors are so bright and beautiful I've already guessed some of them, lovely," he added softly.

"Take it. I'm giving it to you!" exclaimed Lynne, handing it to Leif.

He took it into his hands, and kissed her forehead angelically.

"So...so when we met, you...you told me that getting to know me was like running the Olympics with a tortoise," said Lynne.

The bridal party chuckled.

Leif looked playfully guilty.

"I did baby, but I guess that's over now, because we are here," said Leif playfully squeezing her around her waist.

Lynne giggled. His warm affection in the midst of this wedding delighted her.

"Yeah...and in the beginning our romance was a lot like you running the Olympics with a tortoise. Then we got to know each other better, and you discovered how shy I was. So the tortoise shell became a metaphor for my shyness, and how, when I was uncomfortable or scared about something I'd hide, and withdraw. Under the layers as you called it. Or my shell. And you'd call me tortoise. You still do call me that sometimes when I'm behaving like a tortoise. Maybe it's not a cute, sexy nickname like some of the ones have for me, but whenever you say it, I start burning with love and passion for you, because I know you are being loving, and caring, and drawing me out. And it makes me not afraid to poke my arms and my head out of my shell, because I know when I do, you're going to bathe me in love, and support, and encouragement. And it's something that I've craved for and you stuff me until I'm full Leify. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I'm working everyday not to be afraid anymore, of anything, where you are concerned. And I trust you now. And so that's why I made the art that I did. I'm giving you my shell," said Lynne.

"Shit, how am I not supposed to cry right now Lynney," said Leif gruffly rubbing under his eyes with his thumbs trying to camaflogue his tears.

"I need to hold her right now Janelle, can you hold my gift," said Leif, handing it delicately to Janelle.

"It's so beautiful, just like you are baby. Oh yes, I will take your shell, and keep you so safe. Won't let nothing get to my little baby cakes. When you get scared, we can hide under it together, but...I'm glad you won't be poking your lovely body back under there alone anymore sweet thing," he murmured tenderly.

He swallowed her up into his arms, and cradled her into his strong chest, and he smelled like his body wash, his aftershave, sweet, and spicy Leif, and the surf all around them. And she held on tightly and inhaled over, and over again, and she was crying when she felt the way he stroked and cradled the crown of her hair, and kissed her forehead.

As usual, he could give a damn who cared, or who saw, he just knew, he loved her at that moment and wanted her to feel love, affection, doted on, and cared for.

Was it any wonder that she gave that gorgeous man her shell. Her heart quickened. He was so good to her and tender, and she couldn't wait to give him what he needed. Even in front of all those people, she ached for him to squeeze her ass, and lead her off somewhere private and finish dispensing of her shy little shell. She wanted her eyes wide open to the pleasures that married love could bring.

"Yeah I will not, I want to be all out of my shell now for you. I hope you like the shell. You can also turn it over and use it to store things, like a bowl if you have need, so it's useful, if it feels silly because it's a piece of art, I know how men can be," said Lynne playfully.

"Oh hell no, I treasure this piece of art. It's beautiful, and I can't wait to put it somewhere safe and on display in our home together," said Leif.

Everyone chuckled and laughed.

"And now...now it's my turn. And, I think my gifts are fitting given all that you've shown me baby girl," said Leif, gesturing for Matthew.

"The second time I came to your apartment Lynney, I knew I loved you baby. I knew I cherished you, and even though you were driving me crazy with your tortoise like ways, I craved you like I'd never craved anyone before, but most importantly, I wanted to love and protect you. I wanted...I wanted to be your...corny as hell but I wanted to be your night and shining armor. And you have all these beautiful masks on the wall, beside our bookcase...african masks, and they are beautiful and spooky all at the same time...so I hope it doesn't clash with everything too much, but I wanted to give you my own mask. So...so you can be reminded that I want to...be your knight and shining armor sweetheart. I'm your man, and today I'm becoming your husband, and I want to just...I want to love you and protect you sweetheart. Here," he added gruffly unwrapping his gift and pushing the cold metal object into her hands.

She could see that his gift both deeply touched him, and embarrassed him.

"A Knight mask? A Knight and shining armor mask? For me? It will look lovely next to my masks, and I will love it much more than those silly old masks. It's the perfect gift. Oh hell Leif, ever since you've come into my life, you've been my Knight and Shining armor, giving me love, strength, support, and encouragement. How could I not enjoy you giving me a token of that? Damn it's so beautiful handsome, just like you, Leify," sighed Lynne.

She pulled him close to her by his dreadlocks grabbing him into a hug and kissing his cheek.

He chuckled with happiness.

"Leif, I love you!" she said grinning.

"Wait. I'm not done. I got you two gifts!" said Leif with a roguish chuckle.

"Wait. Wait you tricked me...not supposed to be two gifts, I only gave you one," giggled Lynne.

"If you knew me at all, you'd have seen that coming. I love to spoil my baby girl," said Leif playfully.

She couldn't help it. She loved the gift he'd already given her, but he was spoiling her, surprising her as usual and she was excited and happy and just like with the first gift she couldn't wait to see what it was.

She clapped her hands together and did a little hop with glee.

"You're so darn cute, my god, how I love to make you rotten! Linda," cried Leif gesturing for his mother, who had the gift, she was actually holding it out in front of her, and only now did Lynne notice.

"Oh baby, it's beautiful!" cried Lynne.

"I know, I know how much you love these things, and they have emotional and spiritual significance to you, and our lovely guests will get to enjoy them at the reception and take them home. But I wanted to get an extra pretty one just for you that you can enjoy and when we get home, you can hang it in the bedroom," said Leif lovingly.

It was a dream catcher.

"And, you shouldn't be surprised. I'm the dream catcher Lynney, I told you before, everything that you want, everything that you need, all the things that you longed to enjoy and couldn't experience before, I want you to just tell me what they are, whether you have to shout it, or whisper it, or murmur it. And I want you to know, that as your knight and shining armor, this is part of my marriage vow to you, I'm going to get it for you baby, I don't care what I have to do. So you can come on out of that shell, and your man will go out there and forage around in the dirt, to protect you, and make you feel safe...that's...that's the armor mask...and when you tell me what those dreams are, I'm gonna grab them for you, that's the dream catcher part. Those rotten dreams, the bad ones, the things that are scary, your husband will take those all away. You just keep being beautiful. Sweet. Sincere. Talented. My special joy, and I will love you, protect you, cherish you, and keep your dreams safe. So, that's why I needed two gifts, even if I tricked you," said Leif playfully.

His eyes held playful, loving, mirth, and so much warmth it burned her soul.

She couldn't help herself. She hopped up into his arms impulsively and squeezed his neck, threw her legs around his waist, and he grabbed her by her butt, chuckling so he didn't drop her.

Lynne wasn't thinking about decorum, only that she wanted to be close to this beautiful man who'd done so much to make her feel special and warm, and spiritually united and wed with him on their special wedding day.

But, with her legs wrapped around his waist, she hoped she didn't embarrass him.

Everyone chuckled, and she started to plant her feet back in the sand, tried to hop free but he held her to him firmly.

Lovingly.

"No, now it's okay. I think it's beautiful that you love me so much you want to leap in my arms and throw your legs around my waist. Good thing you're so tiny or I probably would have dropped you so many times," he quipped.

Lynne chuckled, and so did the entire party who was watching.

Lynne made another move to wiggle down and plant her feet on the ground so she didn't embarrass him further.

"Now stop wiggling away, it's okay for you to express your love for me. I don't care what anyone else thinks. You felt special and cared for and you wanted to leap into your man's arms, well I'm your husband today, and it's okay with me, and if anyone else has a problem with it, they shouldn't be here," he added dotingly.

He kissed her forehead. Over, and over he kissed it.

And, when he was finished, he tickled her chin, and helped her plant her feet back on the ground.

"She's ready. Lynney is ready, you better let her kiss the groom or she might tackle me again," said Leif playfully.

Lynne chuckled, blushed and punched his shoulder.

"This has been one of the most beautiful services I've ever participated in. And I have to say I cannot wait to marry you two in the church. I want the two of you to join hands," said the minister.

"I now pronounce a blessing on this spiritual union, spiritually wed, man and wife, what their spirits have yoked together, let no man put asunder. Leif, you may kiss your bride, Lynne, you can kiss your groom," said the minister nodding at the two of them equally.

Leif had specifically asked for Lynne also be granted permission to kiss him. He did not want her to feel that passion was the male providence alone!

She felt his hands in the small of her back, and he pulled her towards him so swiftly, he dug her toes, and feet further in the sand.