Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"She loves that car. She wouldn't want this new one, he was only half joking when he said this car meant that we didn't have to get crumbs on her seats. I guess I don't mind that they gave us the present, just that they robbed me of the opportunity to contribute toward the car at all. When you drive that car, I don't mind if you think of Mom and Dad getting you something neat, but I want you to think of me as well. Ideally, I just wish they'd taken us to the dealership and just put a down payment on it themselves, and let us cover the rest in monthly payments," said Leif.

"So why don't you tell them, we'll give them half the money for the car, in monthly installments. This way, they will feel as though they've given us a wedding gift, but you get to contribute to it too, in the ways that are important for you. You get to provide for me. Well, we both do," said Lynne.

"That's a brilliant idea baby! You know what, you're a big, brave girl in your own right, and you do quite a good job holding your own and bringing in your own money. I guess you are right about telling them how I feel, and contributing towards the car. I need to do this, because it's how I feel in my heart. I look like a hypocrite telling you to stand up to your own parents, and you being afraid to do so in the beginning almost cost us our love, when I won't stand up to my own folks, even though this is not the same type of matter I mean, you are right, if I don't say something now, when will it end," said Leif.

"Well, I don't know, give Garrett and Linda a break, there are not too many more moments where they can over parent you. Our next big milestone is to have our own babies...after that, it's our own children's weddings, not much happening after that, they can spoil for you," said Lynne chuckling.

"Oh, but you are right, that's it, I need to do something now! That area of having our own kids is fraught with danger for them to take something away I want to be doing for our own babies! I mean, I don't mind them helping out, even financially, we might even need a few things to help us here and there, but I would be so sad if they bought the baby's crib, or the first shoes for their fat little feet. I mean, there are some things, that daddy wants to do. And I'll be their daddy, and they'll be our babies, and I want to give them a bed to rest their little heads and shoes for their fat little feet. I don't care about anything else as gifts, but those two things are off limits," said Leif.

His eyes were searching hers. And just seeing, how much he already seemed to care about babies that were just future gleams in their eyes made Lynne's eyes well up.

"Well, when the time comes, I'm sure if you tell our parents that you want to provide the baby's shoes and crib as their daddy they will understand. Baby you're such a good man. I swear, everyday I thank god, in my prayers at night that you walked in that club I...oh shit...our future babies are so lucky you'll be their daddy," said Lynne wiping her eyes.

"Not as lucky as they are to have you as their mommy. I just hope they get this sweet ass chin dimple. Yes, I need to tell my folks the hard truth Lynney, I want to contribute towards that car. Gotta figure out the words to say," said Leif, playing with her chin.

"You'll figure out the words. And I can be right there if you need me," said Lynne.

"No place I'd rather you be than beside me," said Leif.

He slid Lynne off his lap and squeezed her hand guiding her into the kitchen. He watched the guests through the kitchen window as she sat in his lap quietly while he kissed her hand.

When they guests were finished the limbo, Leif called his parents inside, to have a respectful conversation about the car they'd just given them as a wedding present.

***

Lynne sat beside Leif at the table, her hands demurely folded in her lap. She could be such a little lady sometimes, and she was so elegant in her little wedding gown. She had an air of sensuality and sophistication that belied her sweet childlike behavior sometimes. That sophistication used to be reserved for the stage. But she'd showed him today how much she'd grown up since they'd fallen in love, and that sophistication was now touching their lives.

This was the same woman who told him, on their first date, when he was sitting in her kitchen chowing down pizza that she was terrified of her parents, and couldn't imagine calling them by their first names. Now granted, his parents were not harridans like her parents. But just the fact that she was grown up enough, and mature enough to realize that him holding that resentment over his parents spoiling his wish to provide his wife with a car was unhealthy, and prompting him with her desire for him to tell his parents to truth showed that she was growing and maturing. He knew Lynne had difficulty with emotional maturity due to the painful way that she was raised, so seeing how much their love was inspiring growth in such a short period of time was beautiful to him. She was gorgeous inside and out, and perfect for him, a woman he could not only laugh with and desire with intense sexual hunger, but who understood him emotionally and respectfully called him on his shit. The woman of his dreams and fantasies, and he was glad he'd made her his today, sealed the deal so she'd be his forever more.

While he waited for his parents to take their seat at the kitchen table he murmured.

"I love you so much sweet. I'm so proud of you. You've been my grown beautiful woman all day baby. From your beautiful prayer for everyone of different faiths at the reception, to telling me, I gotta be a man and stand up for what I believe in, and really, I know better...it's the right thing to do, so I thank you for calling me on it. You're just growing up baby, and it makes your husband so proud of you," he murmured huskily.

Lynne looked at him, and she just beamed with pride at his loving words. Fuck! This was everything he'd dreamed of since he first started thinking of marriage, the way that they would nurture and solidify each other.'

"You taught me everything I know. You cared for me and nurtured me when I was alone and afraid, and I guess it helps me to grow. I'm still scared sometimes but when I tell you how you feel and I can look into your loving blue eyes, the fear of doing grown up things just melts away, even if I sometimes screw it up at first. So, I knew it was time for you to do this grown up thing, and when it's over you'll feel much better," she added.

She looked at him with her angelic grin, and he was nearly gone with desire, wanted to turn her over his knee and playfully give her something to look angelic for, the pleasure his cock could give her.

He threw his head back, chuckling and tickling her chin dimple.

"Oh hell Lynney, you're so sweet and precious to your husband, you could never screw something up so badly that I didn't adore you. Oh hell I love watching you grow baby, you've grown far beyond I ever imagined, and you're showing me all that beautiful maturity on our most special day. I'm a lucky man," he added dotingly kissing her forehead.

"And I'm your lucky girl," said Lynne.

"My special girl I'll make you feel lucky tonight darlin', that I promise you," added Leif, sucking her lower lip.

***

His parents took the seats opposite Leif and Lynne.

"Why aren't you all getting ready for your fabulous honeymoon," said his mother.

"We will Linda, in just a second. We just wanted to speak with you a bit before we go," said Leif.

"First we want to say thank you for everything, this most beautiful day. We enjoyed this beautiful wedding day," said Lynne.

"Yeah we want to say thank you for everything, the wedding, but also the fabulous new car. The car is a wonderful gift, but it's so much. We want to respectfully ask you to let us contribute half towards the car. That way it's still a gift from the two of you, but we get to feel some accomplishment too, in purchasing the car," said Leif.

"Leif! It's rude to ask to give towards a gift someone gives you, it's almost saying you don't want the gift," said Linda with an uncharacteristic sharp tone.

And she actually looked over at Lynne, as though she wanted Lynne to take her side.

Leif knew how close that Lynne and his mother had grown, and he knew that Linda thought that she loved the car, and probably expected her to agree.

"I don't think Leif is saying he doesn't want it Linda," said Lynne.

She patted Leif's knee under the table with encouragement. With her by his side, and her gentle, worshipful love, Leif felt like a real man, and like he could do anything, even tackle this problem with respect and care.

"No I'm not. It's just that, out there, when I took those vows with Lynney, Mom, I took them so seriously. And part of the vows that I took include providing for her. I actually take pleasure in helping to care for Lynne. Well, she does her share too, we are partners. But it literally feels good for me to be a part of making sure she has shelter, that she's warm, that she's entertained and happy. It's a pleasure to provide for her for me, not a burden, or an obligation, it's a joy for me, something that makes me feel like a real man and fills me with pride. And Linda, we'd been working on getting a car, saving the money. It was actually Lynne who had the brilliant idea of hustling at the subways, and saving the money that is thrown in our guitar case, so that we can get a jump on getting a car without cramping our style. She actually invests the money we get from the subway hustle into an orange account with a high savings yield. I'm sure you know that part, because she probably showed you because she was proud of what we were working on together, and the fast progress we were making. And now, with this car, even though it's lovely, it sort of stopped us from making a goal we were working on together," said Leif.

"Yeah. And I understand they way Leif feels. I mean we love the car, but, I feel honored that he loves me so much that he looks at the way we care for our family as a privilege, and even a joy. Look you all have been a witness to the way that my own parents have treated me. With Leif, and your family, I'm just learning what the hell love means, because I surely didn't know it the way I was raised! To have a man, to have your son love me and care for me so much that caring for me physically is a privilege and not a burden, it makes me feel so loved, and worthy, and special, and like him, I see our love, and creating our little family as such a privilege, and I'm happy to help in any way that I can, just like Leify, my hero. We want to experience what it's like to care for ourselves," said Lynne.

"Well, we aren't trying to stop you all from caring for yourselves. Just help you along a little bit. I know you two are perfectly capable of taking care of yourselves, and you are doing quite well for yourselves in New York. But we know what it's like to struggle, and when I saw how happy and proud Lynne was with the savings for the car you two were making, and how much farther you all had left to go, we just wanted to help you along further, so you could get going a little faster in your wheels than sometime next year," said his mother.

"Yeah mom, but that's just it. Lynne showed you that because she was proud of what we were doing. It gave her sense of accomplishment, to say nothing about how it made me feel. And, giving it all to us right away and giving us the car, it just takes away some of that feeling. Just like, when you bought me that guitar when I was small. I know you didn't mean to do it, but it stopped me from feeling like I could make it on my own. Look, we really appreciate your help, in everything. I appreciate you helping us with the wedding, and even the car, and I'm sorry I acted like a brat about it, but I had a long talk with Lynne when we were alone, and I need to be a man about this, and tell you how I feel, about insisting to contribute towards this new car. I want Lynne to think about me too when she drives the car, or at least the two of us together, even if she also thinks of the two of you wanting to give her something she loves. Is what I'm saying making sense?" asked Leif.

"Yeah son, it makes a lot of sense. Linda, I told you, told you when Lynne showed you that excel app on her cellphone she was not hinting that they wanted the car they were saving for. She was just showing you because you are sort of like a mother figure for you, she respects you and she was proud of what the two of them accomplished. I told you that spending money on the honeymoon, or giving them a portion towards the car would have been better than buying it outright. I remembered the electric guitar," said Garrett.

"Wait, I don't want the two of you to fight. Linda, I love you, and we appreciate what you've done. Is it okay with you and Garrett if we pay for half of the car," said Leif.

"Yeah, and Linda, I'm sorry for my part in this showing you our savings for the car. Leif is right, I was just proud of what the two of us were doing, but I had no intention that you'd go ahead and get the car for us. I think the car is neat, but understand Leif's perspective, and quite frankly, it's flattering, and amazing that he feels that way, and he's right, we love caring for our little family together. I'm sorry for the confusion too," said Lynne.

Linda's eyes were moist.

"Of course. Of course it's okay. It was never my intention to smother you, or do for you what you should have been doing for yourself. I just never wanted you to struggle. But I'm glad you told me. Because I never want anything to drive us apart, or drive you and Lynne away," said Linda.

"Oh Mom nothing, nothing could ever drive you away from us. I'm glad you understand Mom. I'm just trying to be the grown up man you always wanted me to be one day," said Leif.

He got up out of his chair and kissed his mother on the cheek.

She grabbed Leif and squeezed him so tight that Leif had to look away to keep from crying. He couldn't help not crying over his wedding but he'd be damn if he turned into a weepy wuss looking into his mother's eyes and realizing that today, she was really looking at him as though he was a man for the first time. He never felt more grown up than he'd felt sitting at the kitchen table telling them that he needed to be able to contribute towards the car to feel like a real man.

"I know, and I'm so proud of you Leif. Even the ways I screwed you up were done with the best of intentions," said Linda.

"Oh hell Linda, you didn't screw this knucklehead up anymore than he was already screwed up," said Garrett.

"You can say that again Garrett," said Lynne, hugging Linda.

Leif popped Garret playfully on the back of his head. He took his seat again, and he motioned for Lynne to sit in his lap.

"So, I'm happy that this is turning out okay with you all. I was hoping that you would be okay with us contributing to the car. And it makes me feel better because you all are getting older, and you won't be able to run the farm forever, so you will be able to put some of this money towards retirement," said Leif.

"Well damn it, son, putting us out to pasture already! So who's gonna change my diaper, and who's changing Linda," said Garrett.

Lynne and Leif guffawed with laughter.

"Well I know Lynne isn't changing that shit. She's still trying to get out of the cat litter box. But I'm not putting you out to pasture. You should be glad I'm growing up, and care about something else besides my guitar. Anyway, Lynne and I don't have it like you and Linda, so we're going to need to contribute to the cost in monthly payment. We figure about half is fair enough. We appreciate the gift, but we should be able to pay off half of it within three years according to Lynne's budgeting. I can write you a check for a down payment in good faith," said Leif.

"Good Lord Leif, I appreciate you wanting to be a good husband, but we are not the bank, just whenever you get it," said Linda shaking her head.

"No, now let him be a man and do it as he sees fit, his money spends just like anyone else's around here. Who knows we might decide to put it in a college fund for their grandbabies," said Garrett.

Leif beamed with pride, imagining their future children, his father as a proud grandfather, contributing towards their future education.

"If you all want to see any of this money, Lynne's gonna have to do the right thing and name that first grandson Garrett," said Garrett.

"Hell no, dad, he's going to be named after my Leify. I already told you, already said so," said Lynne playfully folding her arms.

"I told you, you can make an old man happy. Your mother-in-law over here, refused to name either your husband or his brother after me, wanted them to form their own identities. I always wanted a junior. We flipped a quarter for each birth and she won both times, so I was never able to get my junior. Come on you two," said his father playfully.

"Hell no, if it's a boy Lynney says she wants to name it after me, and she's gonna if she wants her push gift," said Leif.

Everyone around the table cracked up with laughter.

"Lynne do not let your father get to you, Garrett is just a sad, sad old man, losing the coin toss without a junior to his name. I told you to go work on Lyle. Lynne has stars in her eyes. She loves our boy. She probably wants to name even the future girls after Leif. And you know what, I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm glad he's found someone who loves him so much, and makes him feel like a responsible man. Leif, that's all a mother can wish for," said his mother looking at him.

She placed one of her hands in Leif's and the other hand in Lynne's.

Leif took out his checkbook.

He tore off a blank check.

"This check is for eight-hundred dollars. Thereafter, we'll give you all two-fifty per month for three and a half years until we've paid off half the car. Lynney and I accept the other half gladly, as a gift from you two," said Leif.

Leif made the check out.

Then, he dotingly nuzzled Lynne's hair. She smelled so good, and he felt manly joy coursing through his veins, and the idea of caring for his woman, getting some equity in the car that was his wedding present from their parents. He also felt a flush of pride. They were accomplishing something together.

Everything they had was shared now. Finances, joys, concerns, pleasure, all of it. This is what he'd signed up for on his wedding day, and things finally felt perfect again, regarding the car.

"Baby, you know this is a joint checking account. It's your money too. I need you to sign too Little Lynney, so the bank can cash the check," he murmured into her neck patting her thigh.

They'd wanted everything joint, so that they could share everything. They'd pooled all their money together. There was no looking back once he gave her that ring. Not a fear in his heart that they wouldn't be together forever which would have precluded sharing all finances.

"Yes, husband, I'm happy to sign too," she added sweetly.

She signed with her chicken scratch handwriting right next to his.

"Well damn Lynney, I expect a call from the bank asking what the hell the line next to my name says," said Leif playfully handing his father the check.

"I gotta say that I know you are responsible now, because I trust myself to go to the bank and cash it right away rather than wait a month like I would when your ass still lived at home,' said his father.

All four of them chuckled.

"Son, I'm really proud of you. You're doing the right thing. And thanks for still letting us have some of the joy in contributing towards your car, even though we know you could have paid for it yourself," said Garret folding up the check and putting it in his pocket.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers