Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

Lynne's mouth watered with so much saliva she had to swallow. He looked positively wolf like in his glance, and predatory, but like a loving predator. One that wanted to both please, and devour. One who was in control of the situation, and even his sexy emotions because he knew how they would best enjoy their first fucking experience. The man was virile and he knew if he started he wouldn't want to stop. He burned with that much lust.

Lynne looked over at the unmade bed, and up into his eyes.

"I can be real quiet! And you can shut the window," said Lynne looking at him with eager pleading eyes.

Leif looked down at her, and he let out a sweet husky chuckle. He stroked the back of her hair and looked down at her with endless, doting adoration.

"Damn, just like the whole last month, you just can't wait, can you sweetheart. It is such a pleasure to be married to a sexy, adorable woman, who wants me just as much as I want her. I swear it lovely, the second I started dreaming of wanting to marry you, part of it was, I sensed, deep down, that you wanted me the way I want you. Well almost. No way you can crave me the way I crave you. But it's sweet the way match my enthusiasm with your own wild little hunger," he added.

Lynne loved when he doted on her, and thought she was adorable and amusing. But somehow, she wasn't quite sure that her hunger wasn't as intense as his, she just expressed her appetites differently. But there were times, like now, when she craved him so much she almost felt woozy in her stomach, tingly in her pussy and just everywhere, and nothing could fix that problem but his mouth, his fingers and lastly his thick cock!

"You don't know that Leify. You don't know that I don't crave you the way you crave me. I'm just shyer than you are," she murmured softly.

"You're so sweet beautiful. I'm a lucky man. Well despite all our cravings, we'd be best saving them. All that cursing, moaning and hollering with pleasure and love that will be going on. We'll scare anyone who happens into this house otherwise. Might get caught digging your cute little guts out, holding your hips high in the air. The windows are wide open," he added huskily with a playful chuckle.

He cupped her face angelically and looked down into her eyes. She sensed in part, he was holding her off for the honeymoon to build anticipation for her. He knew how strong Lynne's lust burned when she was teased with a flicker of pleasure before Leif would tantalize her with a bright flame. He knew the power of licking her earlobe, and whispering something naughty he would do later while circling her nipple with his thumb through her t-shirt. He knew the overwhelming delight teasing brought, along with the overwhelming satisfaction once those needs that he'd cultivated with earlier teasing were satisfied.

And she knew that was what he was doing now.

Lynne looked into his eyes, and over at the breeze blowing the curtains listening to the sounds of the guests from their reception and their laughter blowing in through the upstairs window.

She looked up into his handsome blue eyes.

"I don't care if they catch us," murmured Lynne, her hand on his ascot.

Leif chuckled.

"Mmm...you say you don't care now beautiful, you'd be mortified if someone catches us with you moaning and your legs hoisted in the air. I'm going in the other room to get dressed, while you put on something beautiful that will tempt me the whole way until we get where we're going, at which point I'm going to tear it off of you, and throw you face down on the bed," he added playfully, kissing her pouty mouth.

He put his hand on the doorknob.

Lynne didn't want her sexy new husband to leave so quickly. She knew they needed to get on their way to their destination, but it was only the second time they'd been alone together today, the first time being the limo ride, and she wanted a little more teasing to tide her over on the car ride, which she had no idea how long would last.

"Wait...I...I need you to help me baby. Would you unzip my wedding dress Leify," murmured Lynne demurely.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers