Lynn Dates a Dominant Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, you don't get to enjoy that anymore."

"I know -- it belongs to Jim now."

Lynn pinches my nipples and then ran her fingernails through the gaps in the cage to tease me further.

"Think about how good my ass feels. Think about Jim enjoying it. Think about what you can't have."

"I am!"

"Tell me how my ass feels!"

"It squeezes my dick so tight -- no Jim's dick. The texture is different. I feels more intense than your pussy. I miss fucking your ass."

"Good. Jim started out fucking me slow, but suddenly he grabbed my hips and started pounding me hard. We both groaned in pleasure each time he buried his dick deep in my ass. I loved the way he was in total control and using my bottom for his pleasure. While he was pounding me, I reached back and rubbed my clit. All too soon, I hear his now familiar roar as he fills my back end. I was so excited to bring him off again that I am soon also screaming in orgasm."

The image that Lynn had just painted for me was burned in my brain. Again, I wish I could throw her to the floor and ravish her, but the hand cuffs, the cock cage and my agreement to not fuck her both make that impossible. Lynn being close yet so unavailable just stokes my desire for her and drives home yet again my submissive position. It feels right to be so horny for Lynn and yet be denied by her. I am miserable and happy beyond belief at the same time.

"I Love You, Lynn!"

Lynn looks surprised by that response, but then smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

"I love you, too, Stephen."

Lynn again uses her fingernails to tease my dick straining in its cage. I can't help dry humping the air in frustration and Lynn smiles at my predicament.

"After Jim and I calmed down again, I was going to shower and clean myself up. Jim convinced me that it would tweak your submissive side if I looked and smelled like a woman who has just been fucked."

"He was right. I was turned on by the clear evidence of a sex-filled night."

Lynn and I sit quietly for a couple of minutes. Lynn reaches behind me and removes the cuffs. We hug and kiss and I lovingly caress her tits. I bend down to suckle on her breasts, but she gently pushes me away.

"Stephen, I want to know how you feel about all this. Is it what you expected and do you want this to continue?"

I pause for a minute to be careful I get my words right.

"Lynn, I want this to continue. My feelings are more intense than I expected them to be. It is one thing to fantasize about your wife sleeping with other men, but it is another to see her with her lover after their night of passion. Sitting here next to you, frustrated, as you tell me about you and Jim, I know in my gut that I crave, no I need, to be dominated by you. I love to know that Jim is filling your need for a strong man and it excites me that you are his fuck toy. Yes, I hope that this is just the beginning. How do you feel?"

"I am enjoying this a lot, but I am feeling guilty. You know I love to be in charge and I love that you are letting me control you completely. It is such a turn on for me that your cock is locked up and I can tease you to my heart's content. It gives me such a thrill to see you squirm with frustrated desire and to tease you with my pussy but not let you enjoy it. There is a part of me, though, that needs to have a strong dominant man. I have loved teasing you the last few months, but I have felt a void. Jim fills that for me by being a demanding man who uses me for his pleasure. If I have to choose, I want a loving husband like you that I can tease and wrap around my finger, not a man like Jim. I like the idea that I can have my cake and eat it too, but I feel that I am being unfair to you.

"Lynn, you are giving me what I want and need. The last few months that I have been locked up have been great. The lack of control and the intense arousal from the frustration have been great. I love that you have been denying me most of the time already. It allows me to focus on pleasing you without worrying about my ability to perform. I need to be submissive to you and it feeds that desire when you have denied me. I felt guilty, though, because to deny me, you end up denying yourself things I know you want. I know you like me to pleasure you orally and other ways, but I worry that you miss fucking. Now that you have Jim, I won't feel like you are missing out anymore."

"There is something else I feel unsure about. Are you OK that it is now Jim, not me, who is denying parts of my body to you. He will probably dominate you in other ways, too, if we continue this. Do you want to be Jim's sex slave? I want to submit to Jim's every whim, but is it right to make you submit to him, too?"

"I can't explain why, but I do want to submit to your lover. When I dropped you off at Jim's house, he ordered me to take your bag up to his room like I was a servant. Part of me was angered by his presumption, but it also turned me on. I have been thinking about your question. I have realized that I need to completely submit to both you and your lover. At work, I have to take charge and be the leader. I want to completely give up control in the bedroom. I want to be your sex slave and your lover's sex slave if that is what he wants."

Again, there is a long moment of quiet. Slowly, Lynn moves to kiss me. I respond eagerly and we kiss passionately. Finally, Lynn breaks off the kiss. I am relieved. I was afraid that she was going to want to stop and I want this to continue. I can see that Lynn is relaxed and happy.

"I am glad, Stephen. I am going to call Jim and tell him that our plans are still on for a couple weeks from now! Then we need to get dressed and started on the chores."

"Plans a couple weeks from now?"

"We'll talk later, we have things to get done now!"

12