All Comments on 'Lynn Finds a Boyfriend'

by hotmetalman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
It's worth 5 stars

Even if I do not understand what motivates a man to become a cuckold it's still a well written piece of good pornography.

I don't understand it but enjoy reading about it and will never critcize anyone's sexual orientation.

That is strictly their business and more power to them!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why???

Why is this in fetish? They are a married couple in love. This belongs in Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@anon Why?

It's here because cuck shit is not about loving wives or anything like it. This could also be in bdsm. They were tied up, right? The way she took advantage of him it could also be non-con. There is nothing loving about this story in the least. Maybe to the couple, but all I see is pain and heartache in his future if this continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree this s fetish

Loving wives would never do this to someone thy love. Sluts, yes, wife's, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hilarious

People complain if this type of story is in Loving Wives instead of Fetish, and then when they go into Fetish they complain about it not being in Loving Wives. The Loving Wives crowd is tough to figure out. I don't even think they know. They read stories they "supposedly" are offended by knowing full well what the theme will be before they start.

As for the story, it's a well written piece and while the dick cage does nothing for me and I'm not a fan of the abuse of a husband who seems most generous, I suppose that may be part of the fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This belongs in the garbage pile

She unties her husband and he throws her out, files for divorce and gets on with his life without an uncaring bitch wife. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
immorality

it was a good adultery story. more of the husband humiliation than fetishism the wife doesn't even give a footed releif. Can be reposted under a different genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
New section

Maybe there should be a section called "Cuckold".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome.

Best story in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i like the end of the story

i have had a boyfriend for 3 years. my husband lets me get a new one every 4 years when they graduate college. thanx for explaining how good it felt for u to cum after watching your wife fuck jim. no i know how my husband feels : )

lovelylori79@gmail.com

joln321joln321over 10 years ago

Surprise? Jim is after Lynn to make her his next wife. The scenario is already setting up when she informs her husband that her ass now belongs to Jim. Wait until Jim becomes more possessive and cuts "soon to be ex" off completely. Jim is not going to want to share Lynn, Jim's earlier comment about not wanting to interfere with "their" marriage is a bunch of crap. He's taking over. Stealing Lynn away and leave her soon to be ex with Nothing. It's probably how Jim makes his money. Then a couple of years later, Lynn disappears and Jim finds a new wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
chapter 2 please!!

chapter 2 plz

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeeabout 10 years ago
Similar Situation

This story sounds like my situation. My wife and I are of similar age and descriptions. I can't perform as well as I used to and I feel frustrated that my wife doesn't get to enjoy good sex. I've always fantasized about serving dominant women and I often think about my wife being taken doggy style (her favorite position) by a manly guy with a big hard dick and having her beautiful pussy filled with his cum. The best part, though, would be licking her lover's cum from her well used pussy while she tells me how much she loved his cock and giving him her pussy. Stephen's emotions were right on the mark. Great story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then he woke up

And realized she was manipulating him. That she had exposed him to every disease known to man. That she had no love or respect for him. That her only goal was her own enjoyment and satisfaction. Gathering his pride and self respect, he packed and left her forever. End of ridiculously bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then the realisation

Lynn is nothing but a cheating cunt. Throw her whoring ass out into the curb where it belongs. Grow a backbone and a pair of balls and if necessary wait for jim boy with a baseball bat and beat the shit out of him in front of this useless excuse of a wife just to show that you are not a total pussy. Gods sake man get some self respect. Then tell your ex what a cunt she really is. Before you fuck some tramp in front of her. Let her feel humiliated you prick. God what has happened to real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sounds great to be in that situation

My girlfriend Lindsay Johnson is fucking lots of guys and I just started being submissive to her and she loves it . Hopefully we can find her a boyfriend for a situation like this. Dan

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ohhh myyy goodness

My sissy cuckold self is soo envious of Stephen, by the way i am steven. ? why does it seem that almost every oher time the cuck is named steve,. just an observation that i kind of like. giggle I Love Your writing/storytelling it is soo erotic and real. I am actually in the story feeling and thinking every emotion and thought Stephen is having. Wondering also minute by minute if i should try and stop this and then Not wanting it to stop. Feeling guilty because i can.t please my women by fucking her. Feeling humilated that I too would Love this to happen in my relationship asap. etc etc. Kisses to U Hotmetalman. steph Let me guess U are a Jim vs. a stephen

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So familiar

This story comes as close to my own experience with my wife as any that I have ever read. Her satisfaction, his humiliation. Seeing her breasts covered in hickeys. Kissing and tonguing a loose, wet cunt. It was so real for me; my cock was hard and shaking without even being touched. And to the haters who comment how wrong this is and how he’s going to lose her, I’ve been married to the same cheating woman for 47 years, she’s fucked more men than I can count, and our love for each other has never been stronger. This story got it right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Nicely written, fascinating story. Love it! xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect marriage

As a willing cuckold myself, I can testify to the excitement it brings to witness my own wife in the arms of her long time lover passionately kissing and fondling each other in front of me when we all go out in public together. Knowing that when I drive them home and they are in the back seat, she will allow him to remove her panties and finger her to an orgasm. I have an erection the entire evening and leak cum without even touching my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

same story lines repeated far too often. Reader understands hubby does not want to be lied to - said over and over. Doing it for her pleasure - repeated multiple times. Several other ideas as well. Author seems to think reader has no memory or just plain stupid. Enough already - get on with it.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story. Very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotmetalman@hotmetalman
200 Followers
I am a retired scientist. At home, I yearn to be sexually dominated by my wife. My fantasies include being cuckolded, humiliation, bondage and discipline. In real life my wife is taking more control as the years go by but I will probably never live the scenes I fantasize.