Lynn Finds a Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close my eyes and try to not think about Lynn and Jim. It is no use, though. My perverted mind puts them in all sorts of sexual positions. My fears are stoked by the thought of them cuddling and kissing lovingly. This is scarier and more painful than the thought of them having animal sex. I know Lynn. She will want tender time with Jim between fucks. I alternate between being horny and frustrated when I think about them fucking and being scared when I think about them kissing and caressing tenderly. It seems like forever, but I do eventually fall asleep.

I am awakened by the signal on my cell phone. There is a picture of Lynn tied spread eagle on our bed. There are clips pinching her nipples and her favorite vibrator is buried in her pussy. From the look on her face, she is clearly lost is sexual arousal.

"I am using your wife as my sex toy!"

I can't take my eyes off of the picture. My cock responds by straining in its cage. When Lynn and I play with bondage, she ties me up except for one time early in our relationship. I lie in bed and remember that time when we rented a condo and I tied her to the bed. I enjoyed fingering her pussy and teasing her clit, bringing her to the edge and leaving her frustrated, and playing with her wonderful tits for as long as I pleased. As I recall how powerful it felt to fuck her while she lay helpless beneath me, my dick aches in its cage. I come back from these memories to the reality that Jim is now enjoying similar pleasures with my wife. I am overcome with jealousy. I feel an overwhelming urge to stop this. I get out of bed and start up the basement stairs. When I get to the top, I stop myself. I think about how much Lynn enjoyed it when I treated her this way. I know that she needs and deserves all the erotic pleasure that Jim can give her because he is more of a man than me. I want Lynn to have that. I know that Lynn needs it and I can't give it to her. As much as I am jealous, I want to put her pleasure first and accept my new place. I slowly go back down the stairs and crawl back into bed.

I try to put them out of my mind, but I keep imagining the various ways that Jim could be using Lynn's helpless body for his pleasure. Though I feel more moments of jealousy, I am very aroused and my caged dick is pointlessly dry humping the mattress. I curse the cage, but know that it is part of Lynn's control over me that I crave. Eventually, I finally fall asleep until I wake to morning light coming in through the basement window wells and the sound of my cell phone.

"I LOVE JIM'S COCK! I need it one more time before he leaves!"

I don't want to think about the two of them, so I decide to get up and take a shower. It helps to be doing something, but I can't help wondering how they are making love: missionary, doggie, cowgirl? I envy Jim's stamina. I am barely able to stay hard long enough these days for a quickie, but apparently he has been able to please her all night. As I think this, my dick gets hard in its cage. Why can it get hard when it is locked up, but is not up to the task when Lynn wants it? I wish I was a virile lover like Jim, but I fear those days are behind me. Will Lynn leave me for Jim? Would Lynn leave me out of frustration if I didn't let her have other lovers? I find myself shedding a tear as I think about how inadequate I am.

I finish my shower, but still no text from Lynn. I take the sheets off the airbed, deflate it and put it away. Still no text from Lynn. They are clearly savoring their last coupling. I turn on the news to control my thoughts. After about a half hour, I get a text from Lynn.

"Jim just left. Come up to our bedroom."

I head up to our bedroom. When I get to the door, I pause not sure what to expect. I open the door and walk in. Lynn is sitting on the edge of the bed in her robe. She looks like a woman who has just had a wild night of sex: makeup ruined, hair disheveled and face flushed. The heady aroma of sex fills the room.

"Strip and lie down on the bed! Don't say anything until I tell you to."

I am not used to Lynn using such a commanding tone with me, but my dick responds to it. I take my clothes off quickly and lie down on the bed. Lynn grabs my right hand and secures with a cuff at the corner of the bed.

"I am going to tie you down like Jim tied me down last night."

Lynn moves around the bed securing my other wrist and my ankles to the four corners. She then gets the key off of the dresser and unlocks the cock cage. It takes her a couple minutes to get it off since my dick is rock hard.

"I don't remember the last time your dick was so hard."

She runs her fingers lightly up the length of my cock and I struggle to suppress a moan of pleasure. She stands by the side of the bed where I can easily see her and she takes off her robe. She cups her boobs and shows them to me.

"See the hickeys that Jim left on my tits. I loved it when he bit them!"

I am desperately horny. My hips start to move as I try to fuck the air. Lynn sees my desperation and grins before turning around to show me her ass.

"My ass is still a little red from Jim's spanking. It was such a turn-on to be spanked by a strong virile man!"

Lynn now climbs onto the bed and kneels with her pussy over my face.

"Kiss my unfaithful pussy!"

She lowers her swollen cunt down to my mouth. I strain my head up so that I can kiss her pussy lips. I gently run my tongue up and down the length of her cunt. It looks so different. It is redder and swollen. It tastes different, too.

"Yes, Jim filled my pussy with lots of cum. Eat it!"

She rubs her used pussy back and forth on my mouth. I find myself reveling in the humiliation of tasting her lover's spunk in her cunt. A voice in my head says that I should be furious, but I am too caught up in the eroticism of showing her my submission to her. She gasps as I run my tongue over her clit.

Lynn pulls herself away and turns around. She lowers herself back down with her ass in my face as she spreads her ass cheeks.

"Worship my ass! Worship the ass that belongs to Jim's dick now!"

I am momentarily hurt when she said it was Jim's ass, but I know that I am no longer man enough to take her that way. I kiss her anus and run my tongue all around. She shoves her ass hard down on my face. I use my tongue to fuck her hole.

"Yes, you get to fuck my ass with your tongue. Jim gets to fuck it with his dick!"

After a couple of minutes, Lynn pulls herself and moves into position like she is going to ride my dick. She lowers herself down and my cock head is at the entrance to her cunt. She lays down on top of me with her pussy just out of reach of my cock. She kisses me passionately for a couple of minutes.

"Tell me about how last night felt."

I spend the next several minutes trying to explain all the feelings I had during the night, the jealousy, the arousal, the anger, the resignation. I tried to explain how it feels good to submit to her though I know my words sound stupid. I talk about my reaction to the texts that I received from both of them. As I explain these things to Lynn, she kisses me from time to time. I see her smile when I talk about my jealousy. At times, she moves back and teases the tip of my cock with her warm wet slit. When she does that, I stop talking a moan in pleasure. I can see that she revels in teasing me.

Eventually, I finish telling her about my night. She kisses me lovingly before whispering in my ear.

"Thank you for letting me enjoy the best night of sex of my life."

This comment is stab to my heart. Even though I am hurt and jealous, my dick responds my twitching with desire against her pussy lips.

"Was it what you expected, Stephen?"

"Yes, but it was so much more intense."

Lynn sits up with her pussy poised above my straining cock. She lowers herself so that my dick is pressing gently against the entrance to her cunt. She smiles at me while she plays with her tits. I want her desperately, but am helpless to take her.

"Do you want me to keep seeing Jim?"

Lynn drives her pussy down around my cock. I gasp with the pleasure of her loose warm cunt around my frustrated dick. Between the image of Lynn and Jim together that comes to my mind and the intense pleasure of her pussy, I immediately come. It is harder than I can remember. It occurs to me that my dick is bathed in Jim's seed. My body takes over and I repeated thrust into her as I shoot my own cum to mix with Jim's. Lynn is looking down on me with a contented grin.

"I will take that as a Yes!"

"Yes, Lynn, I want this! I need this!"

"Good!"

We lay there for a few more minutes while my cock gets soft and plops out of her cunt.

"I love you, Stephen!"

"I love you, too, Lynn"

Lynn climbs off and unties me. We head into the bathroom and share a long shower.