All Comments on 'Lynne Changes Her Life Ch. 01'

by Risktaker48

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
plot is ununderstandable

and dumb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Even stupider than most LW tales..and that's pretty stupid.

Literotica must be having a hard time getting good submissions based on the garbage posted in the last several months.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
The story reads as if it is a girl's night out gone bad.

She definitely isn't getting enough sex from her husband, so maybe this night out will give her the courage to find some stud to satisfy her sexual needs.

I hope to see more soon, thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star

Lame. Yet another stupid bitch wife cheating on her husband. These man hating writers should get out more into real world. Dont bother with the next cuckold/bitch whore wife chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star

Lame. Yet another stupid bitch wife cheating on her husband. These man hating writers should get out more into real world. Dont bother with the next cuckold/bitch whore wife chapter.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 13 years ago
learned a little something

The story was a bit tame (not lame) and it's clear that the people who have commented so far have all had bad experiences with women. Anyway, I came away with knowing a little more about what the British call things that we in the USA have other names for. Not a bad story though.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 13 years ago
Ho Hum

What the hell was that?

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Great start...

This story has all the potential of a Heart of Darkness descent into decadence. A couple of aspects need to be rectified in the next chapter. Lynne's background needs to be explained, so that her descent can be better exploited. Further her husband, and hopefully her children can also be written in to further enhance the fall from grace. currently, the story reads like a cliched "oops" saga. I hope the author can rescue this in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

keep writing, could get dirtier

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

Whores are whores and remain whores even if they are married!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Middle-aged whore probably won't live to be an old whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRisktaker48@Risktaker48
I've finally started finishing some new stories (too many plot lines in my head), hopefully I will start completing more soon. Most of my writing is fantasy stories at the moment some are based on my own experiences. You dear reader will have to work out which! Thanks in advan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES