Lynn's Alley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers

"Really?" she said, her head tilting to one side, a look of slight confusion on her face.

"Really, but not as our employee, but as our friend," my eyes searching hers as I spoke, "as our friend that the two of us would like to get to know better, away from work, away from posing for me, for us."

Ali had just started a new pen and ink series using Sami as her body-model.

She smiled, slightly, for the first time since she had walked in.

"I'd love to, if you're serious," she finally said, her smile becoming broader.

"How's this for serious?" I asked her, "Plan on spending the night, if you'd like to, that is."

"It'd be my pleasure," she said, visibly relaxing now.

"That's what we counting on," I replied, returning to the computer to finish the billing that I was doing when she came into work.

She just smiled at me, and slowly nodded her head, her smile even broader.

t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers
12