All Comments on 'Lynn's Journeys Ch. 15b'

by t_girl_3

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hurry

This story has been one of the better stories on this site. I am so glad you are going to continue it.

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 16 years ago
Sex was great...

But Love made it worthwhile. Keep up the good work. ^^

photon100photon100over 15 years ago
Now what do I do?

Your story and writing is the very best on Lit and now I have finished your last chapters... I just can't seem to find any other writer, although I will keep looking, who writes from the heart and mind the way you do. I was smiling, laughing crying and enjoying your twists and journey so much. Please keep writing more and more! Please? PLEASE?!

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 15 years ago
Just wanted to say...

...That I'm so glad I found this story. I absolutely loved the whole thing. This'll be one of those stories that I re-read about a million times, I can tell :) Thank you for sharing it with us :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What can...

One say!

It is the best storie that I have read in lit.com since I joined last year. It is all the fairy tales come true, your portrayal of Alice and Lyn were excelent. The places you visited, the bars you ate in and the flora you described. I was there with you, tasted the foo, specially the calamari and the beer. I could even smell the flora. The love and sorrow exchanged between Ali' and Lyn, at times was heart warming and tear jerking, brought plenty to my eyes. To sum it all up. It was bloody excelent. Excuse the colloquial english.

Stefanus

Homo sapien

ajdehooghajdehooghover 12 years ago
Excellent story and series!!

This is an excellent story. I plan on reading the rest of your work. Hope your write some more at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

WOW, loved the ride. I felt I was there with them all the way. I wonder now why you stopped after the next episode. I urge you to continue, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
From a "Guy's Perspective"

I thought this series was great. I am a guy and always love to know how woman Love it when being "Loved". I learned a lot and will hopefully continuing to please my Loves to their heights.

fingers46fingers46over 11 years ago
A.N.Other "Guy" enjoyed all of Lynn`s travels/journeys

Keep up the good work,well crafted erotica,enough to keep ones attention,but not too detailed to be repetitive.All in all very enjoyable,look forward to checking out the rest.Again keep writing

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Great series

Once I started, I couldn't stop. I look forward to reading the rest of your submissions. Thank You for sharing.

IDB

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I JUST STARTED READING THESE CHAPTERS. I TRULY LOVE THEM. COULDN'T STOP UNTIL I READ THEM ALL.

GREAT JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and you write it so well. Looking forward to the continuation.

RenataAsheRenataAshealmost 7 years ago
Aah

Mmmm I love the detail you put in your work. Please come back. I hope you are well.

britt13b0n35j0n35britt13b0n35j0n35about 6 years ago
enjoyed "journeying" with Lynn

I very much enjoyed "journeying" with Lynn, a good story! And that's from a person who was once a Journeyman Plumber, I "upgraded" to Master Plumber longer ago than I care to say!

I thought the characterization was excellent, The sex seemed organic to the plot rather than an adjunct added merely to titillate.

Donos253Donos253about 4 years ago

Excellent story I enjoyed it all the way from start to finish..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous