M. Pumpkins' House of Hooters 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,377 Followers

Johnny was in Heaven as Christine rubbed his head and face with her big, heaving tits. He felt his cock hardening, and he couldn't wait to have these big, juicy melons bouncing up and down on it. His mouth watered at the thought of having Christine's new, massive rack swallowing his dick whole, completely engulfing it in her vast titflesh so that not a single inch of his huge cock could be seen as he pumped it through her busty cleavage and fuck her newly-grown and oh-so ripe melons. He couldn't take it anymore…

His mouth still watering, he pulled his head out from between Christine's huge jugs and gripped her by the shoulders. He pushed her down on the bed and stepped forward so that his crotch was a few centimeters from her massive bust. He hastily began taking off his pants.

"Fuck yes…" he moaned as he took his pants off hurriedly. "Your boobs are so fucking huge, Christine. It's time for me to hump those hooters!"

Christine arched her back, thrusting her huge chest into Johnny's crotch; waiting for his cock to spring free. Johnny moaned as he felt his girlfriend's huge hooters pressed against his crotch.

He finally got his pants undone, but when he pulled them down a horrifying site filled his eyes. His penis had shrunk significantly…there was maybe about three inches pressing into Christine's massive chest.

Christine looked at it as though it were a small animal, such as a baby bird. She tilted her head sideways and examined it.

"What is this?" she asked. "A joke?"

"No…!" Johnny said. "It's not! I don't know what could have…"

"Shhh." Christine shushed. "It's okay, Johnny. I love you. And I'll always love you, no matter what."

Johnny felt light headed. No girl, besides Christine, would ever let him fuck her with a penis this small. It was physically impossible to fuck someone with what he now sported. His mind raced as he searched for a practical solution. Madame Pumpkins had tried to warn him about something, but he hadn't listened. This must have been what she was trying to tell him.

"Christine!" Johnny said. "I gotta go, I gotta go back!"

Christine stood up, shocked, as Johnny began putting his pants on.

"Where?" she asked.

"To Madame Pumpkins!" he said. "To the House of Hooters."

Christine frowned at her boyfriend.

"Johnny…" she said. "I was going to wait to tell you this, but there is no House of Hooters."

"What?" Johnny asked, looking at Christine.

"I was in that part of town this afternoon. And that place…the place you're describing…it's not there. It's just an empty lot."

"No…" Johnny said. "It has to be there. I was there!"

"Johnny…" Christine said, stepping towards him.

Johnny quickly backed away.

"Maybe…maybe she moved." He said. "Maybe she closed shop and went someplace else…"

"Johnny…" Christine urged. "You know that's not possible."

"No!" Johnny said, backing out towards the door.

"Johnny…" Christine said.

He turned around and sprinted out the door.

"Johnny!" Christine called. "Where are you going?"

After a few seconds she called out again.

"You won't find it!"

But the only answer was a loud stomp. She walked out of her room and down the hall, trying to find him. When she finally did, she let out a shriek. Johnny was lying on the kitchen floor with a knife wound in his wrist, and a cutting knife next to him.

Christine covered her face in her hands, and cried.

* * * * * * * * * *

The funeral was an awkward one. Everyone Christine was acquainted with had found out the truth about her relationship with Johnny. It was hard to keep it a secret after certain events transpired.

She had been labeled crazy. No one had believed her about the guitar and the truth about her new assets, despite the vastly overwhelming evidence she sported. Try as they might, no one could get the guitar to work. Some said she was a drug user, others said she worshipped demons, and other said she made a deal with the devil to obtain the breasts that seem to appear over night.

For the most part, however, people accepted that she'd had a late growth spurt. But it was still viewed as an abomination. Her breasts had already caught the attention of many a man and she'd had to give up going out at all for fear of being fondled…or raped. She could look forward to a life of stripping or porn, at best. But at least she still had Richie. He was the one thing keeping her from losing her mind. He had agreed to come with her to the funeral, and she assumed this to be a sign of forgiveness.

At the funeral, she cried. This made the nature of her relationship with Johnny all the more apparent, and it did not help to re-establish her status as a "good" girl. Behind her, she could hear words like "slut" and "whore." This only added more tears to the well.

Before leaving, she picked up the guitar her late lover had used to make her boobs grow to an FF cup and placed it in the casket alongside his body.

When she was done, Richie walked her out.

Outside, the two of them engaged in conversation.

"You're all I have now, Richie." Christine said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah." Richie said, eyeing her big tits. "Listen, let's go back to your place."

"Okay." Christine answered.

* * * * * * * * * *

As soon as they were back at Christine's house Richie took hold of her and pulled the straps off her black dress.

"Hey!" Christine said. "What are you doing?"

"You're my girlfriend." Richie said, eyeing her monstrous melons through her black dress. "And I'm taking what's mine!"

He ripped the dress off her, and her big, massive hooters finally spilled out. Richie's eyes went wide as he got an eyeful of her huge rack. They were round and had no blemishes; they were absolutely perfect.

His mouth watered as he reached for them. They bulged in his hands, dwarfing them with their massive size. He bounced and jiggled them like he was bouncing two huge basketballs.

"My God, Christine! Your boobs are so fucking huge!"

He buried his face in them and they immediately swallowed him whole. The bulged and jiggled around his entire head as he was buried in her heaving cleavage. Her busty tits pressed into his face and he was taken to Heaven as they bounced around his head.

"Fuck!" he yelled, pulling his head out from her heaving tits. "I gotta fuck these babies!"

He pushed Christine down on the couch and began unbuckling his pants hurriedly, just as Johnny had done. But this time, the cock that sprang free was huge. Even bigger than Johnny's.

"Oh…my….GOD!" Christine gasped. "It's bigger than Johnny's!"

"Damn right." Richie said, grabbing her huge rack from each side and letting his cock rest on her big tits. "Now just shut up and look pretty while I bang these huge boobs."

Not knowing what to say, Christine did as she was told.

Richie slowly wedged his full length between her juicy melons, and was taken to Heaven once again as he felt her big, bulging hooters pressing into his cock and surrounding him in soft, jiggling titflesh.

"Fuck yes…." He said as he began thrusting his cock between her tits. "Your melons are so big and soft….they were made for fucking."

He held her huge rack around his cock as he furiously fucked her tits. They bounced and jiggled uncontrollably as he banged her rack with a vengeance. The tip of his cock could barely be seen penetrating her busty tits as he slid in and out of her heavenly cleavage.

Richie pulled her head down and forced her to lick the tip as he pounded away at her flesh pillows.

"Oh fuck, Christine!" he moaned. "Yeah suck that cock while I bang your boobs."

Christine swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock as her huge boobs bounced and jiggled around his shaft. Her tits bulged around his entire member, leaving no sign of it besides the head that was poking out from the top of her gorgeous rack.

Christine's titjob/blowjob was too much for Richie to handle.

He couldn't hold out any longer as her big boobs continued to bounce around his cock, and without warning he started erupting from her deep cleavage.

Christine was taken by surprise as her face was shot by stream after stream of his sticky jizz. She coughed and gagged as a few streams made it into her mouth and hit the back of her throat. It began raining down on her hair and big tits as she tried to get her face out of the way.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Richie yelled as he pumped his cock through her big tits over and over again. "Take that cum, you big titty slut! Take it all over your big ass titties…"

He pulled his exploding cock out from between her huge boobs and jerked it like a cannon, aimed directly at her rack. He drenched each melon with his seed before spurting a few streams into her face. As his orgasm died down, he slapped her massive jugs with his dick and forced what was left of his cum to drizzle down on them. When he was done with that he slapped her face with his dick.

After a while, he pushed her down on the couch and straddled her chest. Once again he shoved his member between her big, jiggling boobs and began pounded away at her huge rack.

"Now that foreplay is done it's time for me to give these funbags a real fucking!" he said.

He began fucking her tits just as vigorously as before. Christine could feel his cock sliding between her massive jugs at an even faster pace; they bounced and jiggled and threatened to knock her out. She shut her eyes and turned her head as Richie had his way with her huge rack.

"Yeah…" Richie said. "Big, juicy boobs bouncing on my hard cock. You like that, you big titty slut? Yeah you busty babe, you like that. Yeah, jiggle those huge jugs around my cock."

Christine began bouncing her boobs to meet his thrusting, and before long her rack became a blur of busty titflesh as Richie began pounding away at her tits even harder.

"Oh you're so hard!" Christine screamed.

"Yeah?" Richie said. "You like having your busty boobs fucked?"

"Y-y-y-y-yyessss!" Christine answered.

"You want me to shoot all over your beautiful rack, again?"

Christine nodded.

"You want me to bust my nut all over your big, juicy tits?!"

Christine nodded once again.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes!" Richie shouted as his second orgasm hit and splattered all over Christine's face.

This round lasted shorter than the last one, and soon Richie's cock was done spurting all over her big tits. The last of it oozed out and drizzled down into her busty cleavage.

Richie pulled his cock out and began cleaning it off all over her busty tits.

"Damn you have some big fucking hooters, Christine." He said. "How big are these babies now?"

"FF." Christine answered with cum on her face.

"Man, Johnny really missed out."

Christine got a look of sadness on her face.

"By the way…" Richie said. "Can I have my guitar back?"

It took a while for Christine to register what he had just said.

"Wh-what?" she asked.

"My guitar. The one Johnny had up on stage. The one he used to make your tits bigger. I'd like it back."

Christine looked at Richie like she was looking at a ghost.

"That was yours??" she asked.

"Yeah." Richie said. "If you'd bother to know anything about me, you'd know that I play."

"I…I didn't know that…" Christine said.

After a while, she realized how his dick had gotten so big.

"Did you…" she stuttered. "Did you use that guitar on…yourself?"

Richie smiled down at her.

"Yeah." He laughed. "I mean, it was only after I realized what was going on with you and Johnny."

There was silence between them as Christine felt some remorse.

"I thought about using it on you, but I didn't think we'd need it. When things kind of went sour between us, I decided to just use it on myself. But now I'm thinking of reversing the effects." He said.

"You can reverse the effects?" Christine asked, sitting up attentively.

"Yeah." Richie said. "You just flip the switch on the back."

Christine frowned. If Johnny had known that the effects could be reversed…maybe he wouldn't have…

"So where is it?" Richie said, getting up. He looked around the room as he pulled his pants up.

"It's not here…" she said. "I put it in the casket with Johnny's body."

"Awwww man!" Richie said. "Well, I guess that's that."

He backed away and headed towards the door.

"Wait!" Christine said, still topless. "Where are you going?"

"Home." Richie said, opening the door.

"Wait!" Christine urged him. "We can dig it up, you can use it to make my boobs normal again!"

"Nah." Richie said. "I think they destroyed everything that was in the casket. And besides, even if they didn't I think they poured cement down there with him."

"Richie!" Christine called after him. "I can't go out like this! I can't…be seen like this!"

She gestured to her huge boobs.

Richie stared back at her solemnly.

"You wanted it, didn't you?" he said.

Christine frowned as Richie left the room. Somehow, she knew he wouldn't be coming back. For what seemed like the millionth time, she cried.

Johnny was gone, and all that was left of him were the huge creations he had left her with. They would leave her scarred, cheap, and tainted for life. Her memories of him would never fade, and neither would the massive assets he had bestowed upon her. She had witnessed great things…and terrible things. Now, she only wished she could un-witness them. She wanted it all to just…go away.

And to think...all she had to do was tell Richie.

And for what seemed like the millionth time…she cried.

*

Ah, love; such a vital part in our growth as human beings. It's very important to understand the differences between true love…and infatuation. Life is not like the on-goings here in my House of Hooters, where our motto is "Ask, and you shall receive." You see, my Darlings, I'm not as bad as some people make me out to be. It's not as though I orchestrated this little endeavor…or perhaps I did! You be the judge. I will say that Richie, my valued customer, is doing quite well for himself. He has a beautiful wife who is open minded (the two of them visit my shop frequently). As for Christine…she was not so lucky. But no matter! I'll be seeing you soon, my Darlings! Until then, have a Hooter-iffic Halloween!

[end]

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,377 Followers