All Comments on 'Mac the Mechanic'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

So happy I found your story. It's late -- almost midnight -- and your words have been the best thing in an otherwise drab day. Great way to end the night. Thanks for the smiles and some misty eyes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

armplasma,

Both of them realized their mistakes, in case you didn't read properly. No one is perfect, everyone can do stupid stuff. The point is, both of them declared their issues about it, and isn't it one of the steps needed for a long-lasting wholesome relationship? The point is, they learned to communicate better from this to avoid any big dramas from that point on.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Wonderful love story.

kenekid518kenekid51810 months ago

Really good story

MaryO712MaryO71211 months ago

I have read a few of your stories and I love that in this one all parents are supportive of their son!! Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love love this story!

armplasmaarmplasmaover 2 years ago

Love the story in general, but Andy bailing on Mikey out of nowhere is such a red flag. Like, wtf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've always loved this one and remembered even after being gone for awhile. Well done, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My toxic trait is that I'm allergic to vanilla, but I stuck through it. It was a well written short story though!

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

Great, Great Story. This is the second time reading it, it won't be the last. Your a great writer can't wait to read more.

hexagon2358hexagon2358over 3 years ago
My favorite story

This is my favorite story on this site by far. Also I somehow just realized you're the same person that made Human Cargo and I loved that game! Looking forward to whatever you do next.

FosBoydFosBoydalmost 4 years ago
Real Live Stories.

Rob you did it again. Real life the ups and downs. In the end love wins. And for Mikes parents to be so loving and excepting proves happenies is all parents want for their children. And for Andy to be called son and feel as if he finally had a Dad was so heart warming.

I was blubbering so much at the end i had to stop and wipe my eyes because I couldn't see.

Thank You.

beshie150beshie150about 4 years ago
Tears of Bliss ❤️

I love this story so much, it just made my heart flutter. I liked the concept of the story, and also how the plot rolled out to. I was wondering if there's no drama or downfall on the characters, because I would be upset that the story would be far too perfect, and adding that touch of melancholy really did make this a realistic story, and also believable. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another good story

I love the way you write... so full and expressive and I have a lot to learn. sometimes I find it a little bit lovey but that is only because I am not used to that myself... I think you as a writer bring hope to me/others... acceptance.. not only in the LGBTIQ* community but for all of us.. where men can be a mechanic and gentle and caring and sensitive as well. Also some really good role modelling... how to handle situations when they go pear-shaped.

So some memories that were reawakened:

I remember my first MotorBike ride, behind a big heavy biker... oh my god, it was so sensuous... I was a lot younger then but I'd never experienced such intimacy. Big BMW speeding down the motorway and thinking 'this is better than sex'... or was it... I still cannot decide... the intimacy was what I enjoyed and needed badly and only get now a million years later with my partner.

Way before my partner there was a casual hook up in a sauna... always by accident... I loved the way he kissed, sucked my balls, sucked my cock and then I was read: Fuck me. He always said 'really'? YES! Heaven, blowing into my arse, protected...and always with my knees on my chest.. love that position... He had a seven inched, slightly curved upwards and as he pounded my hole his big man balls slapped my arse... yes, yes, yes...

My first ever prostate orgasm... I was being pounded and it hurt like hell... I couldn't take anymore and the cock on this burly, bear was 4-5 inches... but he hit the spot... I was nearly to the point so stopping him and I remembered that there was a fine line between pleasure and pain... I remember experiencing 'would i shit myself or piss myself?' I grabbed the sides of the mattress and relaxed as much as I could as he pounded and kissed me... I blew and screamed the sauna down... wonderful.

Thank you for being such a great writer...

GtiguiGtiguiover 4 years ago
SO GOOD

Great story. It’s so many points you had me choked up literally crying .. in my minds eye I can see both of them .. very good character development and description .;

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Omg

I cried. Not ashamed i cried so hard. You have an amazing way of bringing out your characters to the fullest. It was sweet and sensual. I love all your stories rob. You are truly remarkable

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
For Ever and Ever

What more can one say about this story. I don't think I can add any more to what I have said previously.

Thank you so much Rob for the way you are able to portray the Love between two people.

Best Wishes and Love to you from Patrick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Someone get me a box of Kleenex

This story was so sweet I couldn't stop crying. robcub32 you are a fabulous writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would give this 10 stars if I could. loved it.PH2

So very sweet, a true love story.

Spadger2Spadger2over 5 years ago
Happily Ever After

I've lost track of how many times I have read this wonderful love story.

Having been in a heterosexual relationship for 56 years, I still feel that there can be a great relationship between any two people - men or women.

For those people in a same-sex relationship, things have been made much easier by the Federal Parliament making it legal for such marriages to take place. Some people are very affronted by this, but I feel that only God can make judgement on such things.

Thank you once more, robcub32, for the Love you bring out in your stories.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Fully Accepted

robcub32, probably because of your own relationship, you have a marvelous way of explaining love between two men.

Even though I am a widower of nearly 4 years, previously married in a heterosexual relationship for 56 years, I still seem to be able to relate to the feelings between the parties, as certain men have moved my heart - even now.

One can imagine Andy's hurt at not being asked to the wedding, especially when he had especially bought a suit to wear there, and Mike's devastation at being cast aside by Andy and not being able to understand why, although it's easy to comprehend his reluctance to let his (probably) homophobic father know about his relationship with Andy.

It was a relief all round when explanations made things clearer, and Andy was accepted into the family.

I think I have mentioned previously that same-sex marriages were made legal, federally in Australia, in December 2017. and quite a few have "tied the knot" since then.

Just so LOVE your stories, robcub32 , Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Acceptance

How wonderful that the relationship developed to the extent that they got married and were accepted by both Mikey's and Andy's families.

Let's hope that thy lived "happily ever after", although will probably have their differences which should be overcome with Love, Patience and Understanding.

Much Love to you, robcub32, from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tears are flowing & I am feeling the LOVE!

Awesome....truly amazing! Thanks - great story theme, excellent character development, superb details throughout, and the arousal factor is showing in my jeans in more ways than one or two! I want to print this story to read it again and again....never lose it from the site. Keep writing, Rob! Steve A. in Tucson

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
A Permanent Bonding

Dear 'robcub32',

Love, love, Love!

This is my third reading of this wonderful story.

One might wonder how an 84 year old man could still be moved to tears, as I re-read the emotional episodes throughout the story. But there you are! There is so much Love and emotion portrayed here. I am so glad they got married and pledged their lives to each other. And I wish them well, not knowing how much of it is real life or fictional. Not that it matters.

I have read through various stories on this site, but your stories have the most Love and humanity in them, Many stories are often just purely about men having gay sex, with very little love shown between the participating couples - just as long as they "get their rocks off" - whether as "bottoms" or "tops'.

Thank you again for the beauty you create, 'robcub32'!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Old Cars

This is my second time of reading this wonderful LOVE story. I think I cried more this time, because of the very emotional situations that occurred. It was wonderful the way Mikey was immediately accepted by Andy's family, and how Mikey's family, particularly his dad, came to accept Andy and Mike's relationship.

I am an 84 year old pensioner widower, with 5 surviving adult children and 7 grandchildren and' I am certainly not judgmental about 'same-sex' relationships.

Reading any of "robcub32's" stories, I felt I could relate to any of the characters, and could appreciate the love that developed between the two main characters in each of his stories.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Compatible Lovers - Opposites Attract

And all this came about because of mechanical problems with an old car. The interaction and attraction between Mikey and Andy (Mac) is very easy to follow and comprehend. The affection they develop for each other is very moving. I found the love sequences very stimulating, and even had an impact on my pubic area.

Although I am a white male (now widower) who was relatively happily married for 56 years, I have nearly always felt that there was a gay side to me, and even at my age (84) I would like to meet someone to love in this way, especially a man with darker skin, but feel that I am way past that possibility. But I certainly am happy for those who have been able to find love in this way. I cannot be judgmental about those who find this beautiful love with a person of the same sex,and I hope that the Lord is able to accept them as his children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I've always been a sucker for a good romance and you haven't disappointed me yet. I've been working my way through your catalog on this site and losing sleep 'cause I can't read them fast enough. Love your style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5-29-17 Comment

I must admit I agree with you as Robcub32 likes to write how sizes and kinda cocks even either uncircumcised (I am) or circumcised. It's real very hot to imagine. Keep up Robcub!! 👍😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5*****

Beautiful story.... That's why I pick ***** !! 👍

I enjoy Robcub's writing. I've read four stories he wrote.. I will read more stories later.. I love Rob's telling what size of cocks and that help us imagining what the cock sizes look alike😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What if...

So many of the stories seem to overlap in some small way...what if the company he works for is PJs...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My Heart Stings Were Tugged to Their Limits

I have read this story more times than I care to admit. Wish I could find an Andrew MacDonald type to make me that happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Thank you sir for writing such a touching story. it made me hot, it made me cry and it made me happy. Great story, keep up the great writing

RF

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Romantic

It was really nice to read a story of romance and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is therapy for me.

The reason I chose this title is that I have been very frustrated about all the sad and negative stories and or events related to being GLBTQ. So when we are so lucky to read a story like that, it becomes therapeutic. It makes me feel better, sometime teary. Thank God for writings like this. Excellent work. I wished though that Mikey's boss bigotry has been accounted for accordingly. Have you noticed that they always get faded into the stories, whether fictional or real. The victims get to be sad and hurt and move over, until the next abuse... That's so unfortunate. It feels like they have become a necessary evil.

I have noticed something, I wished was pointed out, they both are named Andrew/s.

Kudos to Mikey's dad.

Thanks and God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Obsessed

I am obsessed with this story. I found it recently and have read it like 100 times.

I would love a story about Dirk! That would be so cool. (Not sure if you still write but it would be great)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

What a beautiful story! Very romantic and erotic. Wish someday i find my Andy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

What a lovely story - thank you for sharing this with us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
There is hope

This story is beautiful and gives me hope that I may find a love like Mike and Mac (Andy)‼

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great comfort read

Your stories always make me feel better. Thanks for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I LOVE IT!

Oh! i love this story and your other stories too. They are all so fucking amazing, so erotic and so sweet...I hope you make more! Ugh...I'm fallen in all of your characters...

blastwizardblastwizardabout 8 years ago
I always come back.

I re-read all your stories. They make me feel good. It is simply love and that never gets old. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Never gets old!

I love this story! I've read it more than once. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tears of joy

This is one of the best if not the best story I have read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hi

Excellent Story...............

I love it............

Reader777Reader777over 8 years ago

Tears in my eyes, I loved reading this story. It seems so real and so wonderful. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love u all the family,,,,,i am crying

pop ,mom,Andy,Mikey,,,,everyone plz live happily in your life,,,,,,,and u have read also on the run,brother in law,big Ben, and bobby and the cop....... I love to see gay married couple so much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Im Crying

Im crying because Im Mikey and with out the guts to live and love .....yet

I know an Andy but I doubt he knows I exist

This was the best romance I have ever read ..Im Serious its so real

Thanks for creating it and sharing it.

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

*sob*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful!

I really enjoyed this one and loved how it ended. Very nice and would love some kind of follow up on Andy and Mikey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pop and andy

I especially liked the character development between pop and Andy. Very hopeful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Best story I've read on here yet!!!!!

The pacing, the story telling...everything was awesome.

Thank you.

aastiaastiabout 9 years ago
Beautiful love story!

Hello Rob,

Thank you for such a beautiful story. Both Andy and Mikey are perfect for each other. I totally enjoyed that you shatter the stereotypes we have of people simply based on looks. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Arahan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love your stories, all of them. but felt so sad when I got to the "gay friendly BB" We live in such a cruel world

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago

It's so great how you could make such stories that give readers a roller coaster of emotions and from all the stories that I have read from you, this by far is definitely one of my favorites. Mac and Andrew definitely deserved each other and the happiness and blessings from their families and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it...

Thanks Rob... I love the story..infact I love all your stories you have posted here so far...I'm emotional guy n I love stories with more emotions. Please post more stories soon... m waiting.

I wish I could meet some one like Mac too...

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Wow ! I couldn't stop crying at Mikey's sadness ... poor little guy ...

and then, his happiness, and Andy's ... OMG this was such a fabulous story.

I loved the sequence of events, how they lived for one another, their families' support. Thanks again Rob. Once more, a really beautiful story.

Pllzz keep on writing ! Your fans need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I have read a lot of ur stories I thank u r a great writer

It seems like u enjoy hope u do

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!!

I am a man famous for having a heart made of stone with my family and friends...but mate...this story made me cry buckets. The romance, the family love, great moments I can't help but feel happy....too happy!

Kudos ! Amazing writing by the author.

Man from Manila

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happy Ending

What a great romantic gay story. It is becoming more common for gays to marry although many older folks don't agree with it. I am an older gay guy, my gay partner passed away 2 yrs. ago after being together 52 yrs,(longer than most married people) we were old school and didn't think it necessary to make it legal. Most of our families knew about us but no one ever asked if we were gay. We acted straight and all my family accepted my partner. I got a number of condolence cards when he passed away (he was 84). I am alone now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply Fantastic

I hav to agree with MissDea... its the best gay Romance story I hav read, Thank u..& please continue 2 write..

MissDrea77MissDrea77almost 10 years ago
Wow!!

I absolutely loved this story and your writing was great. I always love a heartfelt romance. I laughed and most of all I cried, thankfully the last time I cried it was for a great happy ending. Don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow...

Damn... I CAN'T get enough of your writing!!! Really steamy, heart breaking, amazing and romantic stories!! Wonderful... wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love this story and the Brother-In-law. Stories now you just have to write about Dirk finding the love of his life! (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wish that there were more stars

A beautiful romantic story i love it and i hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you!!

Absolutely loved this story!!

SDR2000SDR2000over 10 years ago
Thank you

This was a wonderful story - you moved me - thank you - a fine piece of writing here

PervyYaoiLovingOtakuPervyYaoiLovingOtakuover 10 years ago
Fabulous

You've done an old yaoi fangirls heart good with this. It was written exceptionally well despite the fact I kept imagining Mike's eyes blue. We all have our habits. I've read to many stories with the bottom having big blue doe eyes. And damn you sure can make the stomach curl with pleasure during the sex. Exceptional job. Im impressed. Keep up the good work Robby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story!

I really enjoyed this story. Very well written. It reminded me of how I found my own true love. Hope to read some more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

This story has moved and strengthened me. Thank you so much.

I look forward to discovering what else you have written (great no doubt). X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Falling for a Bear"???

Another reader refers to this story. Where is it? I'd like to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

This is so great n awesome, I was teary with joy as I read this; true love indeed...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your Big Bear Fan...

bro u r awesome... i am a big fan of all your stories... my other favorite is Falling for a Bear... the couple u create of a bear and twink is awesome... can I request something? can u write about a couple of bears? i can kill for such a story.. especially written y u.. please take care.. god bless u dude..

sugarsmackssugarsmacksabout 11 years ago
First for me

I have read many stories on this site but this is the first time I was smiling through the tears. I would not change a single thing about this story I loved it thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely love your stories, but I think this one is my favorite so far. My next favorite is your Degan story. I would come home pull up favorites and hope that you had a new chapter. Please continue to write.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
jeez..more tears

I'm a goddamn sucker for your stories i was crying like a baby for this one loved ittttttttt loved itttttttt it was fantastic,well written cozy makes me wish i was a man with a hot guy who owned and auto shop and rode a harley named mac..sighs...i applaud you thank you for sharing love.nix

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy; Love this couple!

I have read and re-read this story. Andy is one great, sexy, hairy-chested guy any guy would love to meet. Young Mikey is one lucky guy to have Mike hold him close to his chest, to comfort him, to kiss him so deeply and make love to him warmly and so tenderly. I think I'd cry into Andy's warm and inviting hairy chest, too. Thanks for the very descriptive foreplay and sex scenes -- I love it! I hope for more chapters about Andy and Mikey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Second time reading about these two! :) I love it!

ciara668913ciara668913over 11 years ago
So amazing

This a love like no other so beautiful even got misty eyed at the end. Thank you for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautifully Written!!

Ok so I usually only come on here to read short erotic stories but something about these two characters caught my attention and I wanted to read more! This is masterfully written and utterly romantic!! I hope I can my Andrew Macdonald very soon!! Keep up the good work!!

carolinagurlcarolinagurlalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!!

I absolutely love your stories! They are so beautifully written....thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow! Not what I was expecting; pleasantly surprised :)

Um, seriously?! This is like, amazing. Well-written and thought-out, utterly romantic and satisfying- your story has it all! "Mac the Mechanic" is a really charming and life-like short story. I've never left a comment on here before; I think most people come on here for "sex" stories but this is so much more! Seriously, who's your publisher?

Bravo!

-A reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THANK YOU!

I have read most of your stories at least several times. I keep coming back to them, particularly the Davis Bros series, Mac, and Lucas - but I pretty much love all your stories. I keep hoping that you might decide to give Dirk his own HEA. In any case, thank you for many enjoyable hours of reading! Nobody does it better than you do.

IrishEyes80IrishEyes80about 12 years ago
So great!

You are one of my favorite writers on Lit......you keep my attention through the WHOLE story....I've read this story many many times and it still makes me cry when it's sad, angry when I should be, and it makes me laugh when it's funny!!! The emotions just happen even though I KNOW the ending!! That shows what a great story this is and what a great writer you are! I have read most of your stories including "Tim and Hank" which is just as wonderful as this one...I love the long ones! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Happy Writing!!!

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
wonderful

i am crying like a big girl ....loved it well done....

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
'Just sayin'

In your next story could the smaller guy not be a computer nerd with glasses. I mean in all of your stories they are computer nerds how about a butch smaller guy who is gorgeous and knows his way around a car engine and doesn't burst into tears every five minutes. Just for a change give him a seven inch dick. Not that I don't love all your stories I just don't care for all the constant tears. I love all your bears though! Yum.

'Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I agree with Timothy N. could you also try different sexual positions besides wrapping the legs around the top.

TimothyMTimothyMabout 12 years ago

Small, cute guys with big bearlike men seems to be your thing. It's kind of sweet and you write some great stories, one of my favourites being this one. But it's a shame that the sex is so one-sided. Why not spice it up and surprise us with a sudden turnabout ? Even if you cannot bring yourself to letting the cute guy top, just a bit of finger action would be fun and a sign of the trust and love, which often fill your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love the basis, and your word choice was really solid, but there was way too many tears in this story. It just seems like you described the weeping more than anything else.

Well done, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sandra Bullock

Well...we now know that Jesse James is an ass...another "biker" guy is needed to set the example for Mac ;)

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Loved it....

only when you publish it (and you really should) on their first date together you have Mike wearing jeans when he and Andy go out but when Andy strips him later you have him in Khakis.

Why is it in all your stories that the smaller guys all have small peckers I've known a few guys who you would class as small and that discription has nothing to do with their package in fact it is usually the opposite. Also why do you make it sound like Mike is a small child.. with the tatt fella calling him a boy and Andy having to hold his hand and him having to have a nap after work before he goes out.. he is 22 for pete's sake he's an adult man he shouldn't need a nanna nap.

Ok enough ranting I did love the story though.

PRPrincePRPrinceover 12 years ago

You write some of the most amazing stories!

WickedWitch79WickedWitch79over 12 years ago
just the way they are...

I love stories written just the way you write them. I'm coming back, even if I read all of them. Thanks and best wishes with writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Sweet

I loved it...awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Very touching story ive been here hooked reading for the past hour not being able to take myself away.

as im trying to rebuild a relationship with my boyfriend its great to read something like this.

KaylahLilyKaylahLilyover 12 years ago
Agree

I love how you write! So emotionally charged. I agree, Dirk needs a story now :)

lori1969lori1969over 12 years ago
Dirk!

Great story.

I hope your going to do a story for Dirk, he so deserves one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story I read it over and over again. It is among my favorites. When are you going to write a sequel to it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

another amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story as were the others, one question though....

Why do your "little guy" characters cry so much? Nothing wrong with being emotional but these guys need antidepressants or something with how they cry at the drop of a hat. Just my 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it

I have read a lot of your stories and just love the way your characters love each other. I am a woman but LOVE the bear/cub dynamics.

Keep up the fabulous (hopefully biographical) writing!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous