Mack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh..." Mack began and Sam shushed him.

"'S'OK bro, I'll take care of ya, like a big hairy bodyguard is suppos'd ta," he growled in his sleep-roughened voice. Sam moved Mack's hand away from his cock and grasped it firmly and began stroking the young man.

"You an' I've been on the road for days without a chance to get any release. I was hopin' that you'd ask me to sleep with you, I was hopin' you'd take the hint of a one bed motel room and ask. I was hopin' that when I got into bed tonight that you'd wake up and ask but I guess you were just to tired out from climbin' around in the Canyon yesterday. So, when I woke just a minute ago and realized what you were doin', I decided that I wasn't gonna wait anymore." Sam chuckled. "A bear could die of sexual frustration waiting on you, boy!" Sam said and squeezed a little harder on Mack's rock hard cock sending shivers of pleasure throughout the young man. Sam chuckled again. "Yeah, well I ain't gonna die that way!"

He moved his face closer to Mack's and said, "Give daddy a kiss."

Mack moved his mouth to Sam's and Sam filled Mack's mouth with his tongue. Mack moved the hand, still moist with his pre come, up to the left side of Sam's face and began to run his hands through the beard, petting and caressing the bear's fur.

The stimulation almost pushed Mack over the edge. It was then that Sam said, "Oh no, not yet, Bro!"

With that, Sam reached down, grasped Mack's balls and gently pulled them away from his body.

"I don't want you to come just yet. I want your first orgasm with me to be something a little more than a hand job. You need to cool off a little." Sam said.

After a few minutes of holding Mack's balls Sam asked, "You about cooled off, Bro?"

"Yeah, I... I don't feel like I've got to shoot." Mack said. It was the first thing he'd said since he tried to hurriedly explain why he was stroking his cock and Sam had hushed him.

"Well good, now we can get down to business!" Sam said.

Sam raised his voice to a normal talking tone. "Gertrude."

"Yes." Came the female computer voice.

"Half normal light, please." Sam said over his shoulder.

"Certainly." Came the reply.

"Take those clothes off, Bro, you're not gonna need 'em for a few hours."

Slowly the light increased in the room as Sam undressed. It was an act he took slowly, making it a sensual experience for the both of them. Mack, in his youthful exuberance, had stripped within seconds, shucking his jeans, kicking them off the end of the bed and near ripping his T-shirt off. He was about to pull his briefs off and Sam, just now beginning to pull his musky, faded to charcoal, black T-shirt off paused with the bottom somewhere below his nipples but above his hairy belly said, "Nuh uh, leave those on. I want to take those off myself."

Mack removed his hands from the sides of the underwear.

"Lay back an' wait. I know you been wantin' to see me naked since I got on the bus. You've got to learn to savor the moment, Bro! Savor the moment!"

Slowly, sensually, Sam continued to remove his T-shirt. It wasn't a strip tease, it was the unveiling of one of the great natural masterpieces of the world. When the T-shirt was off, Mack could finally see the complete furry torso of the great man before him. He was covered in fur, not an inch on his torso was bare. Sam handed the shirt to Mack and simply said, "Take a sniff."

Mack took the shirt and put it to his nose, he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. The rich musk of his protector, his 'daddy' filled his nostrils and sent a tingle through his body. Sam's long bearded face split in a wide smile.

"You've wanted to do that for awhile too, haven't ya Bro? Tonight and from now on, you're my Bro, my bear Bro. We're tight now and nothin' can come between us." Sam said and Mack felt it. He knew now that this man would be part of his life for the rest of his days.

Sam slowly unbuckled his black leather belt, unbuttoned the top of his jeans, unzipped his pants all the while Mack was breathing in the musky scent. Sam wasn't wearing underwear and as he pushed the jeans down he freed what had to be a good ten to eleven inches of thick bear cock that stood up proudly and glistened in the dim light of the room. Heavy balls hung down, touching his hairy thighs. Sam never took his eyes off the young man and saw how his cock twitched at the sight of his thickly veined monster. Sam turned round and bent over as he took the top of his pants all the way down to his ankles. Mack could see Sam's hairy back, a back as thickly carpeted as his front and his equally hairy ass and legs. It was just as Mack had imagined, Sam was furry all over, thickly furred. Mack saw that Sam's asshole was hidden by thick curly brown fur in the crack. Sam stood up and stepped out of his worn jeans. He turned around and said, "Like what you see?"

All Mack could do was nod in agreement.

"Its ok....you can touch if you want to." Sam stood there, the half light making his fur glow.

"I've never seen a guy so hairy," Mack breathed. He stepped up to the big man and ran his hands through his thick chest and belly fur, then reached for his cock.

"Like it?" Sam chuckled.

"Oh, FUCK yeah!" Mack was in heaven.

"Well, we can stand here all day and stroke, or we can get down on that bed there and make use of what we were blessed with!" Sam growled. Mack silently stepped back and the two lay down on the large bed.

Mack hesitated, then blurted out, "Sam....I, uh, I've been with a girl and all, and I liked it; ad I messed around with a buddy in school some, you know... looking and touching and once a blow job; and I liked that, too. But I've never done it with a guy, I mean, a man. I got a general idea of what to do, but....."

"Son, don't worry. You're in good paws with this ol' bear. I guarantee you'll like it, and it will certainly change your life." Sam grinned through his thick beard. "Now, let's get those tighty whities offa you." Sam's furry paws reached for the underwear.

Over the next hour or so, Mack learned a whole lot about man sex. He was a quick study, and eagerly put to use the things Sam showed him. Sam carefully brought Mack to the point where the young man was open and willing and begging for more.

"Bro, this is going to hurt a bit, but that can't be helped the first time. And you just give it half a chance and it will feel real good, I promise. I'll take it easy, jes' relax a bit." He leaned forward over Mack and said, "Here... sniff my pit... take a good whiff. It'll make ya real horny."

Mack did so and was hit with a wave of sexual desire so strong he thought he'd shoot right then. At the same moment, Sam pushed his thick cock into Mack's asshole.

"God DAMN! That fucking HURTS!" Mack shouted. Sam held still and shushed the young man.

"I know.... I'll stay quiet for a bit, let you get used to my size. I know I'm kinda big. But it gets a lot easier." True to his word, Sam held still until he felt Mack's sphincter relax, and then began to push slowly in. "See... easier, innit?" Mack nodded, not trusting himself to speak. It still hurt some, but he found he SO wanted this bear of a man in him.

Sam slowly picked up the pace, pumping his great swollen cock deeper into Mack. Mack's eyes closed and he threw his head back, moaning as pain moved to pleasure and he began to shoot all over his own belly and chest. The first shot hit his face. Sam grinned and drove towards his own climax, firing off a huge load deep inside Mack. He leaned forward again, bending Mack nearly double as he gave him a wet sloppy bear kiss.

He backed off so Mack could lower his aching legs and lay down on his side beside him, a huge paw resting on the young man's cum-coated belly. "Looks like you kinda liked that," the big bear chuckled.

"Damn! That was.... that was great!" Mack was still panting. Sam's breathing had returned nearly to normal. Mack turned towards Sam's chest and belly and began snuffling and nosing through the fur. "Fuck, I just can't get enough of you... I just love this!" He stroked and petted and ran his fingers across and through everything he could reach on the bear's body.

Sam grinned his huge grin and rolled onto his back and stretched his arms above his head. "Yep... nothing like some good ol' fashioned man sex to blow the cobwebs out. I feel like I could eat a horse and a half. Wanna get some grub?"

Chapter 7

The two rolled out of bed and into clothes and climbed into the Sierra. "Dunno what's open now," Sam said, gunning the vehicle out onto the road. "We'll just drive a ways... bound to be something on the highway." But they only had to drive three blocks before finding a Denny's. They parked and walked in, sitting in a booth in the nearly deserted eatery.

Sam took a menu and looked at Mack. "One of everything?" The grin that Mack was really growing to like split the big bearded bear's face.

"Maybe for you, big guy! I'll have the Pancake Lover's Breakfast... with extra sausage." Mack replaced his menu as the waitress approached. "That's good, cub. Carbo-loading. You'll need the carbs!" That grin again.

They placed their orders, and shortly were devouring everything in sight. "Heh... you weren't kidding about storing up for the winter, were you?" Mack asked between mouthfuls as Sam emptied his third plate. "I thought you just hadn't eaten in a while."

"Nope. I nearly always eat like this." Sam belched.

"Well, you've got a tummy, I'll say that. That's not a bad thing... I kinda like it." Mack grinned. "I mean, you're not fat or anything, just... big. And comfortable." Sam patted his belly and belched a second time.

When the check came, Sam reached for it and waved Mack's money away. "You get the next one, bro. This one's on me." They headed out to the SUV.

It was cold out and with the windows rolled up, Mack was getting an overdose of Sam's pheromones on the way back to the motel. He struggled against the waves of lust he was feeling, needing to ask a question of the bearman beside him before completely surrendering to his animal urges.

"Sam?"

"Yeah... what is it, son?" Sam navigated the big vehicle into the parking lot of the motel.

"I gotta ask this, and I don't mean any disrespect or anything. I just need.... "

Sam eased the Sierra into the parking slot in front of their room and turned the ignition off but did not get out. He turned to Mack. "Son, look at me." Mack turned so he could face Sam squarely. "You're worried that my having fucked you is going to turn you into what your dad thinks you are. Am I right?"

Mack nodded and then said, "No, I mean... It's more complicated than that. What I mean is, well..." Sam interrupted him.

"Hey. Do I seem in ANY way feminine to you? Is my wrist limp? Do I lisp or come across as at all faggy to you.... at ALL??" There was just a touch of impatience in Sam's voice.

"No! Not at all... It's not that at all. I just meant that..." Once again, Sam cut Mitch's words off.

"Son, listen to me good. I'vebeenfucked just about as much as I'vedonethe fucking. I like both. Does it LOOK like it's changed me into a girlie-man?" Sam stared at Mack. Mack blushed. "Look. I'm not angry with you. It's a natural question for any young pup to have. I'da been surprised if youdidn'thave those doubts. But, like I said... it ain't harmed me none, and men, I mean real men like us, well; we know just how to take care of each other. It don't make us any less men for it. You're gonna get your chance to plow my ass in a bit and then well see if you're still worried." Once again, Sam grinned through his beard at Mack. Mack visibly relaxed. "Come on, let's head in. My butt's itchin' " Sam opened the door and climbed out.

Back inside the room, Sam asked Gertrude to bring the lights to half and raise the heat a bit. He looked at Mack and noticed with satisfaction that the young man's pants were tented out as far as they could go without splitting open. Mack hurriedly started to remove his shirt, but Sam slowed him. "Easy, hot shot. Take it slow. I wanna make this last a bit. Now come on over here and take these duds off me, nice an' slow-like."

Mack moved over to Sam and slowly began to undress him. He tugged the shirt off over his head and was hit with a wave of strong male scent that shot right to his crotch, causing his dick to ache with hardness. He knelt down and unbuckled Sam's jeans and tugged them down. His thick, heavy meat sprang out, freed from the cloth prison that had held it in check. It lengthened and thickened as he watched. Sam steadied himself with one paw on Mack's back as he lifted one leg so Mack could remove his boot. After Mack had repeated the move with the other boot, Sam kicked the jeans away and stood, naked and hard, cock oozing precum in fat drops. Dizzy with desire, Mack leaned forward and licked the partly-shrouded tip. Sam moaned in pleasure.

Mack swallowed as much of Sam as he could manage and began bobbing on the rigid pole. Sam stroked Mack's head as he worked, caressing and guiding him. When Sam gently pulled him off, Mack looked up, questioning. "Wash my balls, cub," the big bear growled, holding up his erect, unhooded meat.

Mack gave the big, heavy orbs a good tongue bath, and then pushed Sam down onto the bed in a sitting position. He moved between Sam's thick furry thighs and went back to work on Sam's cock, learning as he worked, remembering and using the things Sam had taught by example a few hours before. Soon, Sam was leaning back, growling and bucking in Mack's mouth, pumping his hips in time with Mack's up and down sucking.

"I'm gonna shoot, dammit!" Mack sucked harder, working as much of the long pole into his mouth as he could. He fought down a gag reflex, desperately wanting to drink all Sam would give him. Suddenly, Sam stiffened, his tip flared deep in Mack throat, and with a roar, he unloaded a torrent of bear seed. Mack swallowed as fast as he could. The taste was intoxicating, the smell overpowering; a mix of musk and stink and sweat, salt tang overlaid with a sharp, almost bleach taste.

Mack was dizzy, but wasn't even close to passing out. The smell and taste acted on his primitive mind and he stood up, cock pounding with blood as he pulled Sam's legs up onto his shoulders, then bent him back on the bed, revealing his fur-covered ass and pucker. Damp with sweat, the thick hair swirled around the pink opening. Mack thought he saw it wink at him. Sam grinned up at him and said, "Well, boy... there it is. What you gonna do with it, eh?"

Mack said nothing but put one hand down to push his rigid dick down so it centered on Sam's asshole and shoved in, hard. Sam winced, but didn't cry out. He reached up and held his legs to take some pressure off Mack so he could get a better position. Mack hunched down a bit and began to piston in Sam's butt. Sam growled, "Take it slow, son. We got a lot of time here. Cummin's fun, I know; and if you need to shoot now, go for it. But it's fun to take it slow sometimes, too, ya know."

It was hard for Sam to concentrate on giving pointers to Mack, his ass felt so good with a good-sized cock in it. It had been way too long since he's been fucked. But he managed to growl out a few tips. "Vary your speed, go slow for a bit, then pick up the pace. Feel with your cock, focus on that. Oh, yeah!! That's the way! Pull almost all the way out, then slide back in slow-like. Roll me back a bit so you can get a different angle... oh, FUCK,yeah, that's it! Damn, that's good! Rubs different places inside."

Sam squeezed his ass ring tight to milk Mack's cock, and that sent the young man over the edge. With a cry and a deep grunt, he drove in deep and pumped his load into the furry beast under him. He felt like he'd never stop cumming, but eventually he did; but his meat remained firm for a good time, and Sam asked him to leave it in in spite of legs that were beginning to ache. "Fuckin' A, that was a first class job for a beginner!" Sam chuckled as Mack panted from exertion.

Later, when Mack pulled his softened member out with a slurping 'pop' and lay down beside Sam, they cuddled and lay together in comfortable silence for a while. Finally, Sam broke the silence with a prod of his still semi-hard cock between Mack's legs. "Still worried?"

Mack grinned and said, "No, sir! Not at all!"

"Good man!" Sam grunted and stretched. "What say we snooze for a bit? 'Course, if you get frisky in an hour or so, jes' wake me up. I'll be happy ta play." Sam pulled Mack in close and wrapped furry arms around him and settled in for some sleep.

The both ended up waking each other, Mack waking Sam about an hour later, and Sam waking Mack just as the first faint light of dawn was edging around the curtains. They explored a variety of positions, getting Mack used to all the possibilities. They slept again, more soundly this time. It took the combined chiming of Gertrude and Jim's pounding on the door to waken them.

"Come on, guys! I got breakfast waiting!" Jim knocked again, to have the door opened by a sleepy and naked Sam.

"Aw, come on in, Jim. Wake us up proper!" Sam stood aside, fondling his cock and balls as he waited for Jim to enter.

"Nuh-uh. You know if I come in there, we'll fuck like bunnies for hours," Jim smiled.

"And your point would be?" Sam was at half staff now.

"My point would be that I have a business to run! Now get decent and come on over to the office and I'll feed you both. Iknowyou've worked up an appetite," Jim said, winking.

Sam laughed and said, "Ok... we'll be there in two shakes of a cub's butt."

After showering and pulling on clothes, the two headed over to the office and ducked under the counter and headed into the back room. Opening off it were comfortable living quarters with a large kitchen and table laid for three.

"Just let me check these good people out, and we can get started," Jim called out. "Make yourselves at home."

Shortly afterwards, the three bears sat down to a hearty southwest version of breakfast, with quesadillas, burritos, Southwestern omelets, hash browns, crisp bacon, and a casserole of beans, onions, rice, tomatoes, peppers and sausage; along with two pots of strong black coffee. "Damn me, Jim... you do good work in the kitchen, I will say that!"

"Glad you liked it. And if you two aren't in a big hurry, I would have some free time in about a half an hour, as soon as the maids get started on the rooms." He eyed the closed door leading off the living area.

"Sure thing, Jim. Mack here needs some experience, don'cha, bro?" Mack looked a Jim, then Sam, his face a mixture of longing and concern.

"Ah, don't worry, son. Jim and I are play buddies from way back. He's good people."

Jim hurried off and Mack and Sam cleared the table and stacked dishes in the dishwasher.

Jim must have been eager, because is just over twenty minutes he was back in the living area, hugging both Sam and Mack and opening the door to the bedroom, seemingly all at once. Once inside, they all started to shed clothes. Mack openly watch Jim strip. He was shorter than Sam, and built like a fireplug. He turned and shucked his shirt and dropped his pants. Mack saw that his back was smooth, as were his butt and legs, but when he turned, Mack's eyes widened. Jim was blessed with a thick mat of fur so dense his nipples couldn't be seen. His belly button was obscured, too. The thick carpet ran from his neck where he obviously shaved it to his collar line, down to his crotch in an unbroken sweep. He had a compact cock and balls, the cock resting on the snugged, fur-covered ball sack, with just the tip showing through the foreskin. Jim scratched and saw Mack's stare. "Heehee. I'm a grower, not a shower. He comes out of his house when there's someone to play with." Jim walked over and hugged Mack in a solid bear hug. Within moments, Mack could feel his own crotch being poked by a thick fleshy probe. "See? He wants to make friends!"

1...34567...11