Mad about Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chased
Chased
130 Followers

Her cousin Kristi leaned over the table conspirtously, "Usually, you just slap them, not get off on them." She burst into a melodic laugh.

"Fuck off." Amanda grumbled.

"Watch your language!" Kristi placed her hands over her 5 year old daughter's ears.

"Sorry, I forgot there were little ears here." She apologized. Amanda went silent as the conversation continued around her. In the distance she could hear a faint rumbling, but could not bring herself to look behind her. Thirty minutes later, most of the family were getting their children ready to back to the city or their own cottages or homes. Feeling it was finally safe to turn around, she was shocked by the sight she saw. To the point a loud squeak caught everyone's attention. "Where is my family?" The boat was gone, her sister, Ben, her parents, all gone. "How could they leave me?" She shrieked.

"You're mom said you weren't ready to go yet, so she wanted me to take you back." Mark explained.

"Oh I bet she did! That fuc-" Amanda's tirade was cut off by Mark's fingertips across her lips.

"My grandfather is right behind you." He explained. His eyes dropping to where his fingers burned against the softness of her mouth. He could feel the blood rush south quicker than with any woman he had ever met. "Let's just go." Mark turned and stalked towards his pickup, not looking back to see if she was following. The echoing sound of the passenger door indicated that she indeed followed him. The drive to the other side of the lake was filled with silence, neither looking anywhere but out the windshield into the blackness.

Trying to ignore the man beside her was proving very difficult.

Mark flicked the radio on to the local mixed station. Amanda was still seething at her mother's abandonment of her at the reunion. Unconsciously, he kept rubbing his thumb over the spot where his finger touched Amanda's lips, like it would somehow erase the memory of their softness. "I'm sorry you're Mom didn't clear leaving with you first." He offered diplomatically.

"She's not thinking with a full deck." Amanda grumbled.

Mark smiled warmly. Sitting and talking with Sam and Ben earlier, he realized how much it changed the dynamic of their family. It didn't take a rocket scientist to see that her Mom was trying to not-so-subtly, nudge her in his direction. A thought that surprised him due to the fact that he has never had a parents support in the process of courting their daughter. Every father gave him the shotgun speech and every mother reminded him how he was not good enough for their daughter when they were out of earshot. The idea his own cousin was trying to fix them up after how upset she was when Sam and Ben married was so hard for him to get his head around, and at the same time gave him a sense of hope in his gut. Mark knew Amanda's mother would not be pushing for a relationship if she honestly didn't believe that there were real feelings there. Talking to Sam and Ben earlier, they announced to him that they'd like him to be the babies Godfather. Mark accepted of course and actually started a discussion on children, another foreign topic to him.

"Where are we going?" Amanda asked sharply, a hint of worry in her voice as she peered out into the darkness at the unfamiliar landscape.

Mark blinked in surprise. Lost in his own thought and with her silent rage, he completely forgot that she was in the truck and was already heading to where he was staying the night, rather than back to her family cottage. "Oh, sorry. I was dazed and forgot I had a passenger. Maybe you'll have to talk more to remind me you're here." Mark smiled meekly.

"Oh I am sure that was part of your plan t-" Before she could finish her sentence, Amanda saw that he had already begun to turn the truck back around.

Mark flashed a wicked smile. "My plan to what? Handcuff you to my log bed and make you forget we're cousins?"

"I'm sorry for assuming. I don't know what's the matter with me. Although you're an ass, why would I assume that you were doing something lecherous? We're cousins for fuck sakes." Amanda exclaimed, shaking her head.

Mark paused. "Why WOULD you think I would do something?" He whispered as he steered left at the crossroads back towards her cottage.

"Cows!" Amanda yelped.

Mark turned to the windshield to see roughly 20 cows blocking the road to Amanda's cottage. To his right he could see an abandoned truck had taken down the fencing in O'Hara's field. "Well...fuck!" He chuckled. "Can't say I planned that!"

Amanda laughed at the ridiculousness of finding 20 cows milling about on a usually empty road. "Have any cow repellent?"

"Fresh out. Used it last week when a pack of Llamas tried to shake me down for grain feed." He joked. Looking back at Amanda, he could see her chewing on her lower lip. A natural reaction she always had to deep thought. "Since we are 20 clicks away from you're camp and there are a whole lot of bears and wolves and cougars out...I am thinking walking is out of the picture. So...I can either take you back to the party, you can probably get a tent or couch space...or....you could come to my camp." Mark offered simply.

The idea of having to potentially put one of the reunion hosts out of their own bed did not comfort Amanda in anyway. She knew how their family was, if she were to show up back at the party needing a place to crash, someone would be giving up their cozy bed out of their innate hospitality. The idea of spending an un-chaperoned night with Mark....both thrilled and worried her. "Well you already have a spare room and the party is on the other side of the lake...so....your place it is." She smiled, trying to sound cheerful and praying he did not hear the excited shiver in her voice.

Mark turned the vehicle around yet again and headed back towards his own cottage. The cottage, which belong to his other set of grandparents. When they got too old to maintain it, Mark happily took it over. The quiet seclusion was calming and the water refreshing. He was going to miss it while away at University. The turn of his thoughts made him frown.

Amanda watched Mark in the faint dashboard glow. His jaw was set in a way that brooked on frustration. She could not help but wonder if he was having second thoughts about inviting her back to his place. The radio played a classic Animals singing, begging, not to be Misunderstood. The trees flew by them in the dark. Save for a few farm houses with the lights on and the occasion illuminated eyes at the side of the road, they were alone. Amanda glanced at Mark's hands on the steering wheel. His fingers, strong and long handled the wheel with grace and ease. She never thought of driving as particularly erotic, however watching his large capable hands made her wonder if he was as skilled as his reputation says. The song changed to another oldie. The rhythmic beat of "Time of the season" always made her want to have sex in the summer rain for some reason. Before allowing herself to dwell on those thoughts, she could see Mark's cottage coming into view. Amanda could feel herself gasp at the sight in front of her. The yard was cascade of silvery light from hundreds of solar lights. "Wow..." She whispered breathlessly.

"That way it feels like you have stars below and above you." He explained simply as he climbed out of the truck. He did not wait for her while he strode towards the dark cabin, his legs making short work of the pathway. He often thought about what she would think about his strange setup. Mark was often haunted in dream of the night the two lay out on the boat. Staring at the stars above, and with the still waters reflecting the stars they felt truly surrounded, like a part of the heavens instead of sitting in an old boat. The problem was right now he did not feel much like reveling in her awe. Instead his mind was still muddled with thoughts of University.

Amanda had no problem seeing her way to the cabin and was surprised to find that Mark did not even wait as he entered the cabin and disappeared into his own room. She could feel the guilt creep up again in her abdomen. Was he upset that she was staying? Flirting aside, Mark had been quiet and sullen the rest of the way to his place. Feeling uneasy and like an interloper, Amanda tapped lightly on the closed door. "Hey Mark? I - uh- I'm going for a swim. Just so you know...." With that she turned and took the lit path to the shore. Dropping the towel she found dry and left on a chair outside, she peeled off her shorts and t-shirt. Her light pink bikini looked more like tan lines then an actual swimsuit. Diving in with practised precision, Amanda swam and turned back to the cottage. More lights were on now and she could see Mark's large frame moving about the kitchen. Concern hedged her again when it was clear that he had no intention of joining her. Old Mark would never pass up the chance to see anything legal and female in a swimsuit. Now, he did not even spare a glance out the large picture windows that lined the lake side of the cabin wall. After a few more minutes in the relaxing and still water, Amanda padded herself dry and walked back up the path, her clothes tucked under her arm. When she slipped inside, she could see Mark nursing a tumbler half full of an amber liquid. "I-I'm sorry..." Amanda stuttered.

Mark kept his eyes fixed outside the kitchen window. Trying to shake his frustration. "Sorry for what?"

"Being an imposition. I know you weren't expecting to play host tonight." She explained uncertainly.

"No it's not-" His words froze on his lips when he turned to face her. He knew she went swimming but was not expecting to return in her swimsuit alone. The thin material was molded to her like a second skin. The cool water also made her nipples stand and beg to be touched. Her hair was wet, tousled mess around her face and the guilt shining in her pale blue eyes stopped Mark's ability to breathe. His gaze zeroed in on where she took her full lower lip between her teeth and nibbled. An action that was both innocent and provocative. "Amanda you shouldn't-" Instead of finishing his sentence, he stalked over to Amanda, dipped his head and caught her mouth in a kiss.

Amanda's yelp of surprise was suppressed by Mark's lips on her water chilled ones. He tasted like Rum and chocolate chip cookies and better than any boy she had kissed before. Drawing her hands up his chest, she began to try and pull away.

Mark willingly pulled back at the pressured of her resistance. He could feel his breath mix with hers. Amanda's eyes were wide with surprised, but were drunk with desire. Mark could feel himself swell inside his board shorts. Before he could apologize, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled his mouth down for another searing kiss. He was not surprised to hear his own groan of surrender when Amanda slid her tongue across his lips and lightly bit down on his own bottom lip. His hands trailed down her back, reveling in the expanse of soft skin. Her hands impatiently tugged at his t-shirt. Tossing it over his shoulder, he kissed her hard, backing her towards his front door. As his tongue dueled with hers, Mark's brow furrowed with mild confusion. He had dreamt of kissing her like this for so long he could hardly believe he was awake. But he could feel her chest rise and fall against his and her soft, female, hands were hungrily gripping his shoulders and back in heated lust. His hands in turn gripped her ripe peach of an ass and lifted her on to his hips. Mark could feel the smile on her lips as she wrapped those long, toned dancer legs around his hips, trapping his erection against her molten core.

Amanda pulled away only when oxygen became an issue. The solid wood door at her back felt like a soft pillow compared to the wood pressing between her legs. She knew why this was supposed to be wrong and for the all the reasons she should not want this. But god help her, she wanted Mark inside her. To compound her silent decision, Amanda reached behind her neck and untied and removed her bikini top. The way Mark's silver eyes darkened and the instinctive buck of his hips told her that he liked what he saw. Lifting her higher on his waist, Mark took one breast into his mouth. Her breath hissed as his raspy tongue laved at her rigid nipple. A cry escaped her lips when he gently bit down. Her hands instinctively went to his thick mass of hair. Amanda lightly dragged her finger nails across his scalp and was pleasantly pleased to feel goose bumps quickly cover his entire body. The ministrations of his mouth were making it impossible for her not to writhe on Mark's erection, despite the biting pressure of his fingers on her ass trying to keep her still. When she could no longer handle the torture, she grasped his face and brought it up to hers. She noted Mark's brow was still lined with worry.

"Amanda, are you sure?" His voice low and rough.

Too moved to speak, she captured his lips again, letting him feel what she could not say. Reaching between them, Amanda undid the Velcro front of his board shorts and let them slide off his narrow hips. While Mark in turn fumbled pulling the small strings of her bikini bottoms off and opted to just yank them off. She reveled in the long hot length of him in her hand. The velvety steel was impressive but not surprising considering his stature. Amanda aimed the spongy mushroom tip towards her entrance and bit down on his shoulder as she dropped her full weight on to his pole.

Mark's eyes snapped open in surprise, the slick muscles that pulsed all around him was indescribable in pleasure and would have lost it right there if not for the surprises she had left for him. He did not have to look at his shoulder to see that there would be teeth marks there tomorrow. No, he was mostly surprised by something else. "Why didn't you tell me?" He spoke again roughly, as his mind and his groin warred over who got control.

"I didn't want the decision to be on anyone but me. I never know who would be right, but I knew when it would feel right. This, right now, feels right." Amanda sealed her words with a kiss as she let him process the fact he had taken her virginity. Before she would allow him to think of a rebuttal, Amanda began to squeeze his cock from within making the breath leave his body with a ragged groan. He kissed her hard and in earnest as he pulled his hips back and rocked into her again. The sensations giving them both goose bumps despite their slick and heated skin.

Mark watched her face closely for any signs of discomfort as bucked his hips hard into her. Amanda's cheeks flushed and her sexy little pants and whimpers were driving Mark insane. He pumped into her hard and proper, never breaking eye contact as he buried himself inside her.

Amanda could not believe what she was feeling. Although sex itself was new to her, getting off wasn't. And boy this was a lot more intense. Every time he thrust his cock into her, she could feel every pulse, every ridge of the thick meat. Amanda stared into Mark's pleasure glazed eyes. She watched as his mouth opened to let out a low guttural growl. Unable to resist, lips mesh together and the kiss deepened as the thrusts became frantic. "I'm almost- It's going to happen." She panted in his ear.

With that Mark's hands left her delicious ass and gripped the doorframe above them. He slammed into her like a jackhammer and probably too rough for a woman who was moments ago, a virgin. He could feel the pressure rise from his balls; Amanda's strangled cry was all the trigger he needed to cum hard and deep inside her. His hips continued to buck as the last of his seed splashed deep inside his cousin. Mark sagged against her, pinning Amanda to the door. Neither could find their breath to speak.

She was the first to stir, trailing her nails softly across his back and placing a soft kiss on his well muscled shoulder. The sheen of sweat on his body tasted salty yet intoxicating on her lips. The feel of his warm, hard body blanketing her own made the sparks that were once burning south start to travel towards her stomach, giving that home and contentment feeling.

Without dislodging himself from her, Mark carried Amanda to his bedroom. Pulling back the sheets he sat himself down and then proceeded to lie on his back, keeping her draped across his body. "I want you to be my blanket tonight." He whispered in her ear as he pulled a sheet over the two of them.

Amanda pressed a gentle kiss to his mouth before tucking her head under his chin. She could still feel him inside her, but the need to sleep was greater. Soon the two shared the same rhythmic breathing as they both fell into a deep slumber.

Sometime later Amanda woke to the feeling of being too warm and not on a bed. It only took a moment for her to realize that she was in a bed...sort of. Squinting at the bedside clock she could see it was almost 8 am. She could also feel that his cock still remained inside her, now harder and fully erect. A slow lazy smile tugged at her lips as she recalled the night before. Amanda knew this was not something she ever wanted, however it turned out to be what she needed. Lost in her thoughts, she did not notice when Mark woke up until she felt his arms tighten around her shoulders and a lazy morning hug.

"Good morning." He murmured in her ear.

"Morning." She responded with a smile.

"What time is it?" He rubbed one eye sleepily. Although a light buck of his hips proved he was aware of just how together they woke up.

"Just about 8. What time does the first round of activities start?"

"9 or 10, not sure." Mark admitted with another soft buck of his hips. When he finally fixed his grey eyes on her, he was saw wide eyed curiosity in her blue eyes.

"I have a question for you."

"Shoot."

"Last night was awesome." Amanda smiled.

"That's not really a question."

"When we got here, I thought you were upset at me or having to house me. Then you did not join me for a swim. But when I got back...this happened." She gestured towards the bed and in the general direction of the front door.

"That's still not a question." He replied. Pausing a moment, Mark decided to explain. "It wasn't you. I am sorry if that's what you thought. I was thinking about...school."

Amanda's brows knit in confusion. "You're going to U of T right?"

"Yeah, but for law. I don't want to be a lawyer. It sounded good on paper and I know I can talk a good game...but...I know it's not what I want."

She traced tiny circles on his chest as she watched his mind race through several different thoughts. "What DO you want?" Amanda pressed.

"I want to live here. Own a bar and grill, right here on the lake. I want to travel and see the rest of the world. I want to marry and have kids and raise them out here. Not in the city. And the only time I want to ever wear a suit is when I go dancing." Mark replied with a smile.

The images he spoke of played out in her head. The bar sounded a bit unconventional, however the rest actually sounded pretty amazing. "Can I make a confession?"

Mark nodded.

"I don't know what I want to do with my life. I thought I knew...was going to pick a major and everything. But...I'll admit everything you said, feels right with me. Well, except the bar thing. You want to build a bar on the lake?" Amanda asked with an arched brow.

"I got it all figured out." He tapped his noggin.

She reached up and gave him a lover's kiss. Soon Amanda could feel his cock rising to thickness again, still deep inside her. Sitting up to straddle him properly, she began to rock back and forth, mainly out of instinct. Looking down, she marvelled at the broad expanse of skin covering hardened muscles. He was truly beautiful to look at. His rippled abdomen flexed with every thrust of his hips rising to meet hers. Amanda's hands gripped his biceps around the two tattoos present there, her right hand gripping the blank ankh and her left gripping a Celtic cross. She groaned deep when Mark's large hands claimed her ripe and sensitive breasts. His thumbs deftly flicked and tweaked her nipples, ensuring the spiral-like sensations traveled straight to where they were connected.

Chased
Chased
130 Followers