Mad about Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chased
Chased
130 Followers

Loving the fullness and the friction, Amanda began to ride him harder, pulling herself up and the dropping down hard, making sure to get every inch of him inside. Soon Mark's hands traveled to her hips as he began to pump hard, bringing them together with an audible smack. Amanda held on for the ride as he began to fuck her hard. "Oh, oh, oh, oh my god Mark!" She throatily moaned.

His own ape-like grunts grew louder as he could feel the familiar rise of his balls. Realising that there is no way he would cum without her; he drew his thumb over her clit and began to move it back and forth in time to his thrusts, guaranteeing to get her there faster. Amanda's inner walls began to contract hard on his cock as she threw her head back in a soundless scream. Mark kept himself buried until every last drop of his own climax was spent. Watching her face as she came back down to earth, they shared a lazy, happy smile.

"Mark? Are you up yet?" His mother's voice penetrated the door.

Before he could answer, the door opened and there stood his mother, her face an expression of complete shock as she took in the sight of her son being straddled by their cousin.

Chased
Chased
130 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love this story

I really like it and hope you decide to finish it with a new chapter. The only complaint i have is that it ends awkward, leaving you wanting to know what happened. Please write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

This is an amazing story. Please continue with another chapter.

Sailor61Sailor61over 11 years ago
Wonderful story

This is the first of your stories that I have read. I like the way you fleshed out the characters, and I hope you follow with another chapter. Thank you for an excellent read.

Now I have to go back to your story list and see which one I read next!

Thanks.

An old sailor

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good but

Your writing is excellent however your ending as little to desire for . Why end there ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This has got to be one of the BEST stories I have ever read here on literotica! Hopefully there's a chapter 2..?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories