All Comments on 'Mad Dog and the Dream Ch. 02'

by SirThopas

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
swimwriterswimwriterover 13 years ago
c'mmon man I am dying to know what this is all about...

PLease do it, if you want comments just say it, but dont make us wait,,, I had never waited for any chapter so desperatly, I just want to know, atleast give us idea how long it would go in chapters term, so we can set our mind, how long to wait.

apollonaapollonaover 13 years ago
I too want to see where this story goes,

but I have to admit, I'm loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

I think you have us at your mercy. Feel likebyou are Andro'ing us

hikewithapackhikewithapackover 13 years ago
great writing

This is really good. I wish you would spend a little more time with character development on the wife. I imagine that you are going back to why he abandoned his brother, but it would be good to understand why she would (apparently) believe Andro so quickly.

rjordanrjordanover 13 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

I don't want to KNOW how many chapters there are ahead. Ron doesn't know, and I don't think we should. Absolutely riveting story.

guitarman100guitarman100over 13 years ago
Life is a bowl of Andro

Highest praise! Great plot, good writing! Sort of like Lost in the suburbs but I do hope it has a more logical ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Word

you are looking for is FAZE not phase. Honest, look it up in the dictionary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm looking forward to the next installment

As I've alluded to in other comments, I'm a glutton for stories in which wives shit all over their husbands, but feel really bad about it. It's just that the other guy's a better lover, or understands her better, or has more money (or, let's not forget, has a bigger dick).

I can't wait to see how this devolves.

Kudos on the superb writing and the intricacy of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yawn

another partial story with no end,it seems to be what your good at.little or no backround on ron,my guess is a paragraph in the last chapter.i've seen stories like this before,lots of filler but no real story,cleaning the building was exciting(not). does the big boss own a cleaning company,did ron and larry steal mops?another author praised for two chapters of ?there will be no real ending to this story,just like his others.i'm amazed that people here eat this crap up.go read a book people ,when you get to the middle stop reading throw the book away and praise the author,morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
kinda ok

better than the first chapter

Glenda_FiddichGlenda_Fiddichabout 12 years ago
uncomfortable reading

But that's the point, isn't it? An emotional roller coaster and you are a master at conveying.

Best,

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Every lowlife school dropout Brit is calling it self sir or lord !

They are hardly literate and absolutely inept at writing. But that is a burden we have to endure until Lit editors decide to "clean up" the site by dropping the Pommy sickos.

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
You illiterate anonymous twit

"Sir Thopas" was a knight in The Canterbury Tales published in the 14th Century. Maybe you should find some stroke stories. This story is way out of your league and so is the author.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
What nut cases read these stories

Ando hasn't fucked muddy and Ron has only circumstantial evidence

Ron, however is back in ite mob. Is muddy or ando his guardian angel?

Great story, I'll have to read it twice to absorb it all

Chilley

patilliepatilliealmost 10 years ago
Well, I am engrossed, but frustrated with the buildup

Dont see how you are going to finish in just one more chapter. Is the wife cheating or not? Why cant they have a conversation, at the very least he needed to discuss with Mandy why she left Saturday afternoon with Andro. WFT!

Buildups are the easy part, setting the dramatic tension, lets see if you can finish.....but I have my doubts

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

given the wife's strange reactions, I suspect that she is somehow involved with the criminal activity. Just a thought. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Every illiterate sicko fag Brit is calling itself sir,lord,master etc.

Typical of the cowardly lowlife. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
STOP HERE... THE STORY'S A TOTAL PIECE OF SHIT... POINTLESS.

THE ONLY GOOD THING WAS THAT, AT THE END, HE SHOT THE CHEATING CUNT DEAD IN THE CHEST AND KILLED HER.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through...

One of the best stories on this site. The dialogue is brilliant. Wish this writer would return.

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago
TOO MUCH.......

silliness! I can understand the underworld stuff (hey, I've read the Godfather so I'm an expert in how these things go down) but Maddy is just too much.

Her character and behaviour are too contrived. The innuendo is too forced. For example, why does she whisper at the door and then fuck off for the whole day with Ando and then breeze in later that night and expect some sort of open-arm welcome from Ron, and then act all hurt and mystified because she thinks he's being secretive? And what's with the supposedly guilty looks or feints that Ron imagines he sees? It all adds up to wanting us to believe the worst but it's too unbelievable, too out of character and all to soon, especially for someone who days earlier loved Ron and loved little kids (for God's sake, spare the little kids).

Still a real page-turner and I can't help myself to find out what happens, but to me she has become peripheral and too much of a cardboard enigma. One thing I do like is that Ron has stared to think for himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous