Maddy Was Different Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 - Platforms in the Tree

The big Arcata house was warm and cozy, courtesy of Jeremy and Elena and little Jeff, who were well settled in. The top floor suited them fine. Jeremy had built a beautiful wooden fence to keep Jeff from tumbling down the steep stairs.

Chris's big car was stuffed with ropes and gear for the first and second platforms in the tall tree. Jeremy helped bring it in, and was fascinated by all the technology. Chris swore him to silence and recruited him to the climbing support team. Later in the day, there was a scream from the kitchen and we all rushed in. Elena was hugging Chris and laughing up a storm. Chris was pink as could be.

Elena said, excitedly, "She is going to have a baby and is very happy!"

I stood there, feeling stupid, with Maddy's arm around me. Chris said, "She brushed against my boobs and gave me a look and I knew my secret was out."

Chris came over and gave me a big kiss. "Matt, we are not going to be secretive about this. I am terribly happy to have you as the father of my twins and so is Maddy. She will have hers when school is not such an issue." The three of us smiled at Jeremy and Elena, who smiled back and hugged each other.

We drove to the cabin in the deep woods the next day with a carefully packed first load of climbing equipment. It was drizzling and I said to myself that we needed to get used to building and climbing in the wet. Jeremy had a pickup with a trailer loaded with sections of boardwalk. It took most of the day to get it settled in the damp grass and duff. Chris and Jeremy decided another hundred feet was needed and would be constructed after we went back to school. Elena and Jeff came out and we had a cabin slumber party that night. Jeff saw me in zipped bags with my women and talked his way into bed with his parents. With three women in charge, there was a giant lumberjack breakfast the next morning and everyone went out to witness the use of my secret weapon.

I had a replica of a medieval crossbow, complete with a crank. The finned bolt had tough nylon fish line attached to it and I carefully draped it on the ground in a snag free circle. At least, I hoped it would be snag free.

Making everyone stand behind me, I cranked the bow to full stretch and aimed at the big branch eighty feet up. The bolt shot straight for the target and into the middle of the branch with a giant twang.

Maddy pounded my shoulder. "Matt, you hit the center of the target! The flaming bolt set the castle on fire and we are winning the battle!"

Then she said, "Oops, wrong story," and everyone laughed hard.

The second bolt sailed right over the branch and the men went to work sending a climbing rope up and over the limb. Maddy pleaded with me to be allowed to use the ascenders first, and went up like a squirrel, squeaking and giggling. Jeff said, "Look at Maddy!"

By lunch time, we were ready to build the first platform around two branches at about the same elevation. It had cleared up, so we sat on the boardwalk with our sandwiches and looked at the tree and the platform pieces laid out on the ground.

Chris said, "Looks confusing to me."

I responded, "We'll send you up and belay you to the tree, like the figurehead on a clipper ship, and you can supervise."

Maddy reached over and pulled my hair. "If you don't behave, there is a tender part of you that will get severe supervision by me."

Elena and Jeremy looked at each other and laughed.

"Actually," I said, "we need three or four people to corral all the parts so they can be assembled. I will rig a strong belay line on the tree, and others should have a safety line on their harness they can clip in with. No falls on this project!"

Jeremy became the ground person, with Elena as backup. Chris and Maddy and I jumared to the platform site and established a beachhead with a six foot by two foot length of reinforced plywood. An hour later, we had a four foot by eight foot platform with safety lines that would be our main staging area for the smaller platforms above. It was hard to tell how tall the tree really was, but if the top had not been blown out of it in the past, the full height was likely to be over three hundred feet. We were only one third of the way up. Fortunately, the higher we went the closer together the branches got.

By four o'clock, in the gathering dusk, we had fixed lines to two hundred feet. Tomorrow, the next platform would go there. The three of us rappeled off, thoroughly beat.

Elena, bless her, had heated a huge quantity of water, and the women sluiced down in the kitchen while Jeremy and I relaxed with cold beers in the other room and stoked the fire. Jeff ran back and forth, reporting on progress. He couldn't understand why his mom was standing naked in a big galvanized tub while Chris poured water over her.

Jeremy gathered his son and said, "In the old days, there was no running water, so someone had to heat it up and pour it over you to get clean."

Jeff's eyes were wide, "No running water. So that's why there is no toilet?"

"That's right. Did you know half the population of the earth still doesn't have flush toilets?"

"Oh, that's really sad. Why don't we do something?"

"People are working on it, but it takes time, and a lot of money, to build water systems."

The women came out in their towels and the tub was turned over to Jeremy and me, who got the lukewarm end of the water, and did not spend much time washing.

Over dinner, Chris was exuberant at the rapid progress. "I am so excited! Elena, I got up there on that tiny piece of plywood and I almost wet my pants I was so high!"

Maddy and I exchanged looks. We had been a bit nervous ourselves. A tree platform gives you a straight down look at the ground. No room for error. I took her hand and squeezed.

I looked at Elena and Jeremy and asked, "Any interest in going up?"

Jeremy nodded while Elena was vehemently saying, "No thank you! That's almost as bad as those poor people who get helicoptered out of the woods in those wire baskets."

Jeremy said, "Honey, I'll go out tomorrow for a basket and we will have you up there in no time..."

She yanked his hair, "You devil, you probably would do that."

I said to Elena, "Here is the special deal we have for you. When we come back at Christmas to do platforms three and four, the first thing will be installing a power winch. Jeremy will be stationed on platform one to make sure everything gets higher up without problems. At the end of the day, we will winch you to him with dinner and sleeping bags. You will have all night under the stars to enjoy romance. Maddy will look after Jeff."

Jeremy smiled, Elena rolled her eyes, and Chris laughed loudly. Maddy yawned and pinched my ear. "You have too many ideas. Let's have dessert on the sofa."

Miraculously, hard ice cream emerged from under dry ice in the cooler. And chocolate sauce warmed on the stove. Jeff hopped up and down. "Mom, can I have a little extra sauce?"

In front of the fire, it was a contest to see who was going to finish their ice cream before falling asleep.

We had warm bags and Maddy spread them away from the fireplace.

She pushed her back against my front. "Nice work today, partner."

"Nice work yourself. We might actually get to the top at Christmas."

"Hmm."

The light was very dim in the morning when we heard, "Mom, I have to go."

"Just run twenty feet outside the door and tinkle in the grass."

"Aw, I wish we had a bathroom."

"So do a lot of other people, like your dad said."

With another lumberjack breakfast, we went out to organize the parts of the second platform. The mist was heavy and I warned the others about slippery everything. We could have used the winch today, but the generator to power it still had to be purchased.

An hour's work had the parts raised to the first platform and three of us clustered around it, tied in. Chris was flushed and energetic. I was amazed at her calm that high in the tree. She really did have a thing for heights. She had a supply of slings and would be sending pieces up to Maddy and me.

At two hundred feet in a tangle of branches, my climbing buddy and I looked at each other, smiling thinly. "Remind me how your mom talked me into this project?"

"Idiot! She got you out of your mind with lust. Three orgasms later you were putty."

We were both tied in well, so I swatted at her. "One of these days, your pussy power is going to fail..."

"That will be a cold day..."

Our muscles got a real workout, but soon there was another platform beneath our feet, securely fastened to sturdy branches. "Before we go down, let's get Jeremy and Chris to send up tarps to cover this to keep it from getting soaked and slimy while we are gone." For the same reason, I pulled up and coiled under the tarp all but one rappel rope. Taking no chances, I gave Maddy a kiss and doublechecked her locking rappel carabiner. Down she went.

When I got to the first platform, they were embracing. Chris was almost dancing. "Matt! You are my hero. The other platforms took months of preparation and you've got us halfway up in two days!"

I smiled to myself and secured the platform with its own tarp while they went the rest of the way down. With my arms around them, we stood on the boardwalk and gazed happily at our work.

The women decided a real shower and a real kitchen were required and started gathering things while Jeremy and I talked about the winch and the generator. Rigging it was going to be complicated. He said, "We might be able to find a used generator, but maybe, with the time pressure, we should just get a new one with battery start."

I added, "A little bit of hassle goes a long way with those things. Maybe we can buy a soundproof cover for it too. Chris would like that, I think."

The winch, which came from lumber company surplus, had five hundred feet of half inch cable and was seriously heavy. At least six hundred pounds. We would need to rent or borrow a bobcat and trailer it as close as possible, along with the winch and generator. With those images in our minds, we helped load the vehicles and drove back to the big house.

I needed a run, but the morning's exercise turned the run into a nap in front of the fireplace instead. Maddy leaned on me, my arm around her. Chris lay on Maddy and said, "The tadpoles are really happy. I can feel them wiggling."

I drowsily wondered about her powers of invention, and decided it was fine. Anything to keep mom happy was good.

Jeremy drove us to the airport in the morning. The SUV stayed north, it was just in the way in Mountain View.

After all the excitement in Arcata, we felt a little lost in the apartment. Books beckoned, but the enthusiasm for studying was missing. We stretched out on the bed and talked about the project. Chris lay across us, idly kissing one and then the other of her climbing team. My hand was on her behind, feeling the muscles flex under it.

"You are getting into fantastic shape, Chris. Supermom, we are going to call you."

She licked us. "I have to keep my team morale up. What about some loving?"

"I'll take a massage. Maybe that will lead to some loving. He is pretty limp."

They got the big towels and worked on me. I worked on them. The atmosphere was warm, tired and mellow. He stayed limp. I thought to myself that living with pussy was different than chasing pussy. Both were fun, most of the time. Especially with two women like Maddy and Chris, who liked sex and weren't afraid to ask for it.

The next thing I knew, it was getting light and I could smell the coffee. I kissed them and sat at the kitchen table.

"You weren't much of a lover last night."

"You beat my ass up and down that tree of yours enough times and there's nothing left. How are the tadpoles this morning?"

"I was lying in the dark waiting for sunrise and they were busy. Happy busy." She came over and hugged me. "I am so excited I pulled that stupid trick on you. I was feeling guilty for a week, even though you said it was ok and even though I had that incredible dream. But now, my body is doing all these different things and I really feel like a baby factory."

She climbed into my lap and asked, "Is that just too, too silly?"

Maddy pushed into our circle and said, "You keep thinking that way. Every positive thought is good. We can ask the twins later if they were happy in the womb." She laughed and kissed her mom.

The weeks flew by. Quarter final exams were right in our face and we scrambled for good test results. Chris was everywhere, making sure food was served, runs were taken, her own course program nailed down. A couple of times, Maddy and I tumbled into bed to discover she was completely naked, with perfume on, and ready for sex. Lying there exhausted, Maddy and I held hands and our resident vixen got all the juices running and beat the orgasms out of us. She didn't have to beat too hard. The body got new curves and tougher muscles, and turned both of us on. I surprised Maddy one night, when she was lying on top of Chris, by shoving the smallest vibrator into her ass at the same time my cock went in her pussy. Chris saw what was happening and kissed her hard as she tried to scream and had a giant come.

She flipped herself over and shouted, "Oh, I am so going to get you for that!"

Chris tweaked Maddy's nipples and said, "She sure came for you, Matt. Maybe we need to clean her out back there and use the real thing."

The two of them rolled around, Maddy cursing and promising a special cleanout for Chris if there was any more talk about butt fucking.

Two weeks before Christmas and just before finals, we held a project meeting. After breakfast, in the bed, and without clothes, so we could concentrate. I tried to hold on to my latte, but the girls were full of piss and vinegar. Or pretended.

Chris had talked to Jeremy about the generator and transportation. Both were under control, especially after Chris gave him a blank check.

I asked, "Tell us again, your vision for the installation at the top. What would you like and how long does it stay up?"

She lay her naked torso across us for a back rub. Maddy and I obliged, thinking moms needed coddling.

"We have so many other commitments, including a couple of little things in me, that I think we celebrate victory for a day or two and come on down. Anything that can mold or rot should come down too. But I was wondering, what about leaving some cable in place so it can be recreated on short notice?"

I swatted the pretty bottom. "Maddy, she wants her cake and eat it too!"

Maddy's swat was soft and she said, kissing me, "A girl has to keep her options open."

I sighed and closed my eyes. The hand belonging to the body across my lap grabbed my cock and squeezed. "Hey, don't we get some reward for all the free pussy?"

"Free! My aching muscles!" Everyone laughed and wiggled and applied kisses here and there.

I whispered, "We can get stainless cable from one of the boat shops. That's a great idea. You might want to have a fundraiser for some good cause now and then. Although that would blow your cover. Shouldn't we be thinking about videos of the final effort?"

Chris whispered, "The twins are going to want to see pictures of me at the top when they were inside me."

Maddy said "Aww." and put her head down. I rubbed her back too.

I said, in as brisk a voice as I could manage, "If you two keep having tender moments with me, we won't get to the top anytime soon!"

"Spoiler." "Slave driver."

I said, "What if we make Elena the official photographer and media rep? We can buy her some decent equipment. She will have to come up the hoist to take pictures and video."

"Jeff will be really excited to see his mom riding to the top of the tree. Maybe we can tie him in tightly for a ride too?"

I said, "Better to tie him to Maddy. There is going to be some tricky footwork to keep people and things clear of the tree as they go up."

Later, on the way over to the library for some finals prep, I asked Maddy, "How long in advance of wanting to get pregnant do you stop taking the pill?"

That got me a hard stare. "It varies from woman to woman. Some will ovulate right away, and others take a while to start again. Why do you ask?"

"I was thinking, just thinking, that if you conceived in the top of that tree on New Year's eve, you could deliver before med school starts in the fall."

"OMG. And the twins would have a sibling, sort of, and three are as easy as two to take care of, and..."

"You get the idea."

She pulled my hair. "That is subversive. Almost as nasty as Chris taking her diaphragm out."

She leaned back and half smiled. "You dog, you. Wanting a pregnant wife while you are still in college. Are you mad?"

"No, this is just a plain economy move. Better to have both of my women pregnant at once..."

"If we do this, I promise a lot of chores for the father. A lot."

"Hmmm. Back rubs, front rubs, hot sex."

The punch on my arm was hard. "I suppose I am to think about this and keep it a deep dark secret from my loving mother?"

"Just a thought."

We walked up to the library entrance with my arm still getting pounded. "Damn you, my studying is ruined. How is a girl to concentrate when her fiance is talking about wild sex in the top of a three hundred foot tree?"

I was thinking of other exciting places to conceive our child, like a rock face somewhere, but kept my mouth shut. I had created enough trouble for one day.

That night, we were brushing our teeth side by side in the bathroom, and she said, "Ok, it's a deal," and giggled, "No more pills."

The clinch and kiss were red hot. She whispered, "Hey, save that for the real moment," and giggled some more. When we climbed into bed, Chris said, "What are you two so happy about, I thought you were paralyzed over your finals?"

"Maddy was telling me it is a good thing you are not showing if Elena is going to be making a video up there. Can you see the headline, "Mom celebrates pregnancy in top of tallest redwood?"

"Behave. I'm going to talk to the twins about your bad behavior."

Chapter 10 - The Final Push

It was astonishing what a difference Chris made to our morale and our test taking. My usual panic disappeared. In the evening before a test, she would bring decaf and a cookie, and rub a big boob in my face and promise wild sex as soon as exams were over.

Instead of wild sex, the three of us hopped in the sad old Nissan and headed north as soon as the last test was over. Nellie, the landlord's daughter, said she would be happy to water the plants while we were gone. The weather was socked in by the time we got halfway up the road to Arcata, and the last sixty miles were in a downpour. Chris pulled our hair and said she would look for a Starbucks on her phone. That turned out to be in Eureka and we decided coffee at the big house was a better deal.

We pulled in to a warm welcome from Jeremy and family. The house was toasty, and we fell in a heap on the sofa. Elena served hot chocolate and grilled cheese and ham sandwiches. Jeff sat on the floor with his lunch and asked nonstop questions about the tree project. I wandered into the kitchen and told Jeremy and Elena that Jeff deserved a ride to the top, but it should be a Christmas present from Chris. I also mentioned that we had an idea about Elena helping with a critical support job and we could talk later in the day about it. By the time I went back to the living room, the bodies were sleeping. I gathered up the plates and did kitchen cleanup, shooing Elena away and into the arms of her man. They sat at the counter and we talked quietly about the next stage of the project.

"We have to be careful about conditions at the top. There could be rot, wind damage, who knows what. Chris has been climbing with us in Palo Alto and can handle herself up there. I think she and Maddy should be the 'summit party.' The rest of us can concentrate on getting the right gear in place and rigged safely."