Maddy Was Different Pt. 03

Story Info
Reaching for the Top.
12k words
4.77
10.6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 - Chris has a Vision

It was still dark when Chris was clutching me and squeezing my morning hardness. "Oh god, I had the most incredible dream!"

I tucked her into me and rubbed her shoulder. "It's ok, Chris. We are here."

"No, no. I have to tell you before I forget. It's just too wild to believe."

Maddy was wide awake now and rubbing on Chris and making soothing noises.

"Matthew, get that cock in me and just relax for a minute."

I lifted her leg and made an easy entrance from behind. "Ooh, that's nice. Stay right there."

"Maddy, listen to this and tell me if it is right. In my dream, the three of us were in the new apartment. We were celebrating and making out. I wanted Matthew and I wanted you too. I was really wild with wanting you both. I had an orgasm and blacked out. Suddenly, there were visions in my head and I could see the great purple head of Matthew's cock inside me. It was like that medical video where they are filming intercourse and the guy is driving back and forth, faster and faster..."

She changed her voice, "Please come with me. Please." Her pelvis started to gyrate and my cock lost control. She screamed and I came right with her, releasing a flood.

"Yes, yes. Just like that. Finish me." She pulled my hand to her breast, shuddering.

"In my dream, I could see the hole in your cock spewing white fluid straight into my cervix. It was in living color and I shook with the excitement of it, just like I did a minute ago."

"But the strange thing was, the video kept going and zoomed in so I could see millions of tiny swimmers in your semen, all of them trying to get to my egg. And then, one dove right in and there was a flash of light. And slow motion. I saw the egg start to divide, and divide and divide. And one of those announcer voices said, 'Success! It is going to be twins.' "

She was crying and saying, "Oh Matthew, I am so sorry if you are not happy. Something just got into me yesterday. I woke up and I was ovulating, and I went in the bathroom and took my diaphragm out. There hasn't been any protection for twenty-four hours."

Maddy looked at me and said, "Holy shit! You've done her at least three times."

Chris was still crying and holding my hands and saying, "Matthew, can I have your twins?"

Maddy and I were paralyzed with shock. All the fooling around had come home to roost in an instant of a sperm penetrating an egg. Chris was sitting on the edge of the bed, her head in her hands, sobbing.

Maddy and I shared an emotional moment and leaned in to reassure her. I whispered, "Chris, if you want to be a mother again, Maddy and I will be with you all the way."

She looked up. "Really? Even though I didn't ask? I was just a cheap trap like you said last night?"

I picked up her gorgeous bare body and walked us to the kitchen. Maddy came with a robe. Her face and her bottom both got a soapy wash. I put hot black coffee in front of her.

While Maddy and I made breakfast, she sat there saying, "How could I be so stupid?"

Maddy served scrambled eggs with bacon and english muffin and we sat across from her.

Maddy said, "You have a problem, lady."

Chris flinched, waiting for the next verbal blow.

"Your face is pink. Your boobs are larger. Your eyes are sparkling."

Chris asked, "Yes?"

"You are going to be a mother again and Matt and I couldn't be happier."

She broke down completely and I carried her to the sofa, where we cuddled and hugged. In a few minutes she was sound asleep.

Driving back to Palo Alto that afternoon, Maddy and I were very quiet. After a while, she picked up my hand and squeezed it. "Being a daddy is serious, isn't it?"

I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it. "I am in a state of total confusion. I'm in love with you, but it is your mother that is pregnant. And she is having hallucinations about how she got that way. Do you think she is really pg?"

"She thinks she is. It takes a week or two before the test is reliable."

"I don't think she should be alone. We better hop on the apartment search. Maybe check Craigslist tonight."

She punched me in the arm and said, "I've got my iPad with me, dummy. I'll get to work right now if you will keep driving."

"Give me a kiss."

Another punch. "You are either very lucky in love, or very unlucky. Only time will tell..."

After ten minutes on the net, her head popped up. "Listen to this, two bedrooms, on the border with Los Altos, $3000 a month, and a $2000 deposit. Sounds quiet. They don't want any flakes with that much of a deposit."

"Call and ask if we can see it tonight. Call Chris and ask if we can make a deposit if we like it."

After Chinese fast food, washed down with Chinese beer, we showed up at the Esmerelda Apartments at 7 pm sharp. I told Maddy she should do the talking, and I would play backup.

The woman who showed us the units, there were two to choose from, was the daughter of the owner. She was a nurse and he was partially invalid from severe arthritis. "He needs the income from this property to live on, so he is conservative about who he rents to. If you are interested, I will see if he is willing to see you tonight.

Maddy explained that we were students, that she was pre-med, and that her mother would be living in the unit with us because she was returning to school for specialized training in forestry management.

The nicer one had a garden view and some extra square footage. Maddy glanced at me and I nodded. Chris would not mind the $3500 a month. I looked at the view out the generous picture window and saw my mother in law sitting here quietly growing twins. OMG.

The woman, Nellie was her name, asked if we wanted to make a deposit, and see if her father would take us. Maddy looked at me. "May we take a minute to call Madelaine's mother?"

Maddy kept up conversation with her about medical school, and I rang Chris.

"Hey, I am standing in the front room of an apartment with a picture window view of the creekside and lots of trees. It's five hundred dollars more than the other unit, but very nice. We could send you a picture if you like."

"Take it. I'll make you whole when I get there. Jeremy says he will check my house twice a day until they can move in. I'm thinking of driving tomorrow. Did they say when we could occupy?"

"I'll ask and call you back. There are lots of good motels in the area."

"Matthew, I have to tell you something. I threw up about a half hour ago."

"So it wasn't just a dream."

"You and Maddy were very nice to me this morning. Am I still ok with you?"

"Very ok. They say pregnant women want sex all the time."

"You concentrate on taking care of my Maddy. She puts up a tough front, but she is vulnerable under all that armor. Don't go back to your dorms. Sleep in the new apartment if they will let you. Otherwise, get a nice motel room and make hot love. I'm paying."

I clicked off and followed the two women to the owner's unit. The old man seemed very alive, but leaned heavily on his cane.

"Nellie is smiling, which is a good sign," he said. "Please sit down and tell me a little about yourselves. Why do you want to live here?"

Maddy gave him a nice story about our engagement, and not wanting to be separated in the dorms anymore. And about Chris moving here to get a forestry degree so she could manage her land better.

"Your family owns trees?"

This generated a quick tale of three generations in the redwoods, and her widowed mother's efforts to preserve what hadn't been cut, and manage the second growth for sustained yield.

Henry Yee, the owner, smiled and invited us to give him a deposit check. I wrote it out and asked if he would hold it for a day while I moved some funds to my checking account. He said that would be fine. Did we want to sign the lease tonight or tomorrow?

"If it is agreeable to you, we will sign now, and would appreciate an opportunity to sleep here tonight. We have been camping this weekend, and can pretend we just found the perfect spot for another night."

Nellie and Henry smiled and said that would be fine. As we went out, Nellie asked Maddy to follow her, handing the keys to me. When I got back from the car with our stuff and bags, Maddy was at the door with a basket of breakfast makings.

I was fixing the air mattresses when she fell on me, biting, scratching, licking. Telling me how much trouble I was in. I finally realized the wild woman was completely naked and tearing my clothes off as well.

I fought back, realizing my lover needed to let it all out. A knocked up mother with hallucinations, a sexy boyfriend who said he would marry her on no notice whatever, a med school admission hanging in the balance.

"Madam, this is outrageous behavior. You are going over my knee."

She hissed in my ear. "You are the outrageous one. Getting my own mother pregnant! How could you? I thought you were saving this big cock for me. We did get engaged, didn't we?"

I was saving my cock for her, and she got it that very minute, splayed out over pillows and sleeping bags. I took her from behind, jamming myself hard into her with a grunt.

"Oh god, you have no manners at all. I'm not some slut who wants it every which way. Give me decent sex, will you."

I flipped her over, driving back in and covering her mouth with a long, hot kiss. The violent fucking only lasted a minute. She screamed and came, and I reciprocated with a flood of my best stuff. She was crying and hanging on to me for dear life. I turned us over again, and she worked all the emotion out, crying and then finally giggling.

Her tongue licked mine and she said, "Matthew, this is so incredibly screwed up I can't believe it. How am I supposed to study and get into med school with a pregnant mom and a horny mate?"

"Put your head down and tell me you love me and go to sleep."

All messed up and tangled together, we slept until it was getting light at five. The shower felt good. It was a real shower, not a tub. Another brownie point for Esmerelda Apartments.

Maddy was across my lap as I brushed out her hair. She called Chris, saying her mom was always up early.

"Where are you, dear, at this ungodly hour?"

"I am in Matthew's arms in the new apartment, and he is brushing out my wet hair. The coffee is brewing and we are so grateful to you for letting us have this delightful place."

"Did you get some loving last night?"

"He was a beast. I punched him and kicked him and he beat me. I've never come so hard in my life."

"Is he going to get you a ring?"

She looked at me, "He says he will, but maybe I would like something else instead."

"Madelaine, you are crazy in the head if you don't want an engagement ring."

"I had to tell him I was different in order to go climbing with him. I kind of like it that way now." She reached down and pinched me.

"So are the two of you paired up or not?"

She turned and kissed me. And again. "Very paired up. We just spent the night together on your floor. When are you coming down? We don't think you should be alone right now."

"Let me see if it is ok with Jeremy and Elena for me to disappear today."

"Speaking of ok, is it alright with you if we buy a king size bedroom set and get it delivered today?"

"You are really going to do it? Fold me into that big bed with the two of you?"

I said, in my most aggressive male voice, "Honey, if you don't get that incredible body here pretty damn quick, I just don't know what might happen!"

Maddy laughed loudly and said, "Mom, what we both are going to do is put our noses into some neglected textbooks. See if you can get on the road in time for dinner here, and don't forget the bridge traffic, although you will be coming the right way."

Some studying got done, but so did moving and buying a bed and paying extra for same day delivery, and finding grocery essentials. I dearly hoped Chris had replenished my checking account by electronic transfer because otherwise I was a big time deadbeat.

We were bouncing on the new mattress and swatting at each other when Chris walked in the open door.

"Hello, anyone home?"

She appeared in our doorway and we smiled at her.

"Just look at the two of you! This might as well be your honeymoon. I've never seen two people so in love. Give me a kiss."

We gave her tender kisses and then wrestled her down for some play.

"God, I drive all day, and have to fight my way into your apartment when I get here. More kisses."

I left the bed to fix drinks. They were in each other's arms when I got back, humming and whispering. Chris was saying, "I am so happy to be here. It's like magic what you do for an old, lonely lady."

I handed the drinks to Maddy and stuffed my hand down the front of her shorts. "I'll show you about old."

She shrieked and beat on me. "Have some manners, hellion!"

"Anytime I hear you say old, my hand is going to warm your bare ass. Do you hear!"

She fell on me, giggling and saying, "Yes, master. No more old."

"Better. Did you actually bring some dinner? We invested in a card table to honor the fancy eats."

The Thai food, with Thai beer, was just right. Chris said, "There's some special flan in the kitchen. Why don't you fix it and bring it to the bedroom, Matt, I have something to show Maddy in the bathroom."

When I wandered in with the bowls of dessert and some wine, they were perched together against the headboard in matching short silk nighties in gold and red narrow stripes. The effect was enchanting.

"Wow! Look at that. Chris, you are just full of great ideas."

"Matt, I thought of buying something for you, but somehow a studly young man looks best in his skin!"

They forced me in the middle, and dared me to keep him quiet. I tried. I really tried. Two determined sexy females were too much. He rose up from a nest of curly brown hair and waved at them. They each sat on one of my thighs skin to skin, as they scooped luscious flan into their mouths. All four nipples enticed me through the thin silk of the nighties.

"How am I going to survive both of you coming after me?"

"You're not. Give up now."

I surrendered my dish and sank down, eyes closed. "I suppose this is leading up to an awful concession of some kind. Didn't I already give in Arcata?"

Chris lay on me and I thanked her for the flan. Her body felt good. I kissed her neck and made little noises.

"Maddy, he is tightening his web. I have never felt as well loved as this."

"I told him that if you are really pregnant, a lot of TLC is necessary."

"Hmmm. Can I tell you a secret?"

Maddy pushed her on top of me so both of us could work on her back and legs.

"When it is quiet in the morning, before the sun is up, I can tell the tiny things are busy dividing. It feels like a small factory is at work. Just a few tremors in my lower belly. It's kind of like they are saying, "Thanks, mom, for helping us do our grow thing."

"Hmmm. An interactive fetus. Two of them. You and Matthew are forging a new chapter in the digital world?"

"I don't know, but it is a wonderful feeling. Not like when they are making me throw up."

In an emotional moment, I kept my eyes closed and my hands stroking. How did Chris know I needed this bonding? Now there weren't just three of us, there were five.

Maddy got her face up to mine for a serious long kiss. Chris's fingers were working and wrecking her hair. There was a lot of humming going on.

Somehow, they took my clothes off and got the three of us under the covers. In the middle of the night, I had to pee and was sandwiched between warm bodies. Which way to go? I rolled over the body to my right and a hand caught my cock. "You didn't ask permission."

There was a nipple barely visible right below my mouth and I fastened on it. "Hmmm. I guess you can go."

I had hardly started draining when they were nudging me from the side with two warm boobs. "What about privacy and modesty?" They giggled and squeezed me. The stream was wandering dangerously close to the edge of the bowl. "You are going to make a mess." More giggles.

Back in bed, everyone was wide awake. Our first night in the new bed, in the new apartment, with our new family of five. OMG.

Maddy said, "I want him. We have to celebrate the new bed."

Chris said, "No, I want him. Pregnant females are horny."

I manhandled them atop one another and plunged into the highest pussy. An appreciative grunt and squeeze. Little moans in the dark. After a minute, a shift downward. The other wet cunt was ready. Louder moans and humping, making our little mountain heave about.

I had a nice rhythm going when a voice said, "You better take me climbing before I get big."

The other voice said, "Yes, we must go climbing soon."

I said, "Nobody's going climbing until after midterms." I drove harder, feeling the maleness in me surging. I appreciate them, so let them appreciate me. Harder, faster. Now they are responding, clutching at him, crying out with small orgasms. I don't stop. I am energized. My babies are growing. Ahh, a great eruption of hot, white juice. Some in one, and quickly, some in the other.

Complaints. "Big cocked bastard." "Just dumps himself anywhere." "Expects us to go back to sleep in his mess."

They piled into the shower after me, giggling and pounding. "God, he is such a stud! We have to keep him around."

Two weeks saw Maddy and me safely past midterms. Thanksgiving and a return to the giant redwood was looming on the calendar. Chris was a whirlwind of finding forestry courses in odd places. Matching up transferable credits. The throwing up was ending, as it had with her first pregnancy. We ran every morning and it made a difference in her shape. We had sex every evening, and many times in between. They set each other off. Maddy and I would bike back from class and find her in the kitchen, working on dinner in nothing but an apron, shaking her bare ass, and pointing to the orange juice for her and margaritas for us on the counter.

The best part of sex with them was fighting on the bed, which ended up with one and then the other firmly impaled on my big, hard cock. After too many messes, there was a permanent big beach towel in place. We would talk over the day while they came down off violent orgasms, which they claimed were all my fault. I beat on them and they beat on me. Chris got her hair cut to match the college girls and looked years younger. I spread her out between my legs and Maddy trimmed the pussy thatch to an enticing short length.

At dinner one Thursday, I declared we were going to Pinnacles on Saturday, leaving early. Maddy took her mom to the climbing store to get proper clothes and gear. Her own harness. Simple hardware for belaying and rapelling.

The early morning shadows in the volcanic grottos of the park were full of dark mystery. We started with an easy wall, Maddy providing the top belay, and me giving some technique advice about balance, three point moves, keeping body out. It was chilly enough to shiver, but she loved it, scampering to her belayer with a kiss.

We went to the famous pitch where Maddy came off and our relationship started. This time, she insisted on going first, and I provided a belay. Chris watched, and heard awful curses as Maddy discovered the rock was as unforgiving as before. I kept my mouth shut this time. She concentrated hard, climbing right in front of her mother, and came up smoothly to me, swatting at my head with an oath. "Take that, smartass. I saw you smirking."

To our astonishment, Chris did the same pitch without falling off. "God damn, mom, you are ready for Yosemite!" They hugged at the top and I saw the wide grin on the new climber's face.

We put Chris in every climbing situation. Belaying, rappeling, taking a short fall, practicing jamming. She was a natural. Maddy was right, her mom was ready for Yosemite. But not this fall. The tree would be her Yosemite experience.