All Comments on 'Made a Maid Ch. 01'

by JosieCD

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
taking the part of a lady

a fantastic tale for everyone and myself reading the descrptive and oh so real enjoying the feel of feminity dressed in serxy undies and outer clothes. keep up uhe good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot!

Got off to this story three times in one night. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Made A Maid

Hi,

I am a mature, classy, bisexual crossdresser and I enjoyed reading the story very much.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I am going out tomorrow to visit Miss Pat. I will clean here house dressed as a woman, and she will have me eat her. This is the first time I will be dressed in front of a woman and I will service her.

Your story is getting me in the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want to be Josie

This story is so hot. I want to be Josie !!!! I want Ivan to feed me his cock and make me swallow his cum and then fuck me deep and hard. Mad can suck my cock and feed me my own cum (I eat my cum all the time) and then I can be a sissy faggot slut for all their friends. Please tell more. I can't wait.

2hot2m82hot2m8over 8 years ago
Hot

I'd Love to Fill your Mouth with Cum! You Can Swallow when I Cum Inside You! Give You that DP Feeling! Feel me Pump in and out of You and Make You Ooze Like a Lil Slut! I Want to Feel Me Swell as You Milk me Dry using your Tight Cheeks! Mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish that was me.

I so want to be someone's sissy maid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh so loved this story, being a life long older submissive cd i have had this dream and fantasy so many times. Yes i have been with men as diane but none of them took control like i want. i need a man to serve and obey like a house wife or maid Submissively diane in minnesota More stories i so enjoy them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So far I can identify with Josie’s satisfaction with her new role as Mad’s sultry maid. I just feel that stories that have the over used the blackmail by iPhone or laptop cameras idea over used in the transsexual / crossdressing category on Literotica.

I fantasize about spending days as a submissive slutty clad gurl all the time, but I’m afraid of ending up on someone’s hard drive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous