Made a Maid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JosieCD
JosieCD
59 Followers

"Oh God, I'm so ready to fuck your ass Josie," he moans as Madeline's nose grinds into his pelvis as she deepthroats him hungrily.

"Please," I moan, "please fuck me, I'm ready. Please fuck me,"he pulls his fingers out of me and my ass drips with lube, it feels empty with out his fingers, I'm yearning to be filled up with his hard throbbing cock. He positions himself behind me, and firmly plants his hands on my hips, I can feel Madeline's hands on my ass and fingers in my hole guiding his huge cock into my tight gasping hole. The head of his cock pushes my ass cheeks apart and soon rests against my quivering sphincter. He gently pushes until my asshole relaxes enough to let his cock head in, that's where he stops being gentle. With out warning, he thrusts as much of his length into me as he can, and knocks the wind out of me. I cry out, "It's too big! It hurts," but my hips buck against his cock driving more of his cock into me. I feel like I'm being split apart, but my cock grows and continues to drip with precum, I keep moaning as Madeline positions her cock, still dripping with Ivan's cum, front of my face. I greedily lap up the cum and pussy juices from her pristine shaved cunt. Ivan pushes my head into his girlfriend's crotch and keeps pumping into me until his balls are slapping against mine. He continues fucking my virgin asshole relentlessly for twenty minutes before I can feel his entire body tense up and he explodes into my asshole with cum. He twitches, his cock throbbing inside of me for a few minutes as I try to massage the rest of the cum out of his cock with my ass muscles.

"Oh God, oh god, Josie! You're so tight, I love filling you up with my cum. Now Madeline, why don't you take care of that poor sissy's cock." She gets back down and sucks my cock until I quickly cum in her mouth, which she feeds to me again, with some of the juices and cum dripping out of my ass, which I hungrily and greedily lap up and swallow. Ivan puts the gag back on me, and they go and take a shower, leaving me cuffed and exposed. Before they put the blindfold on me I noticed the laptop's webcam pointed at me, with a half a dozen chat windows open, it's almost too far away for me to read, but one of them says "We'll be there soon, I can't wait to get my turn!"

So there I am, bound and gagged, helpless, dripping with cum, and I can hear the door clicking open. I new I was starting a new life serving Madeline, but I had no idea what I was getting into!

JosieCD
JosieCD
59 Followers
12