Madeleine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers

I groaned lustily as she slid a soapy finger over my anus, gently rimming the puckered flesh, but not actually penetrating, as she cleaned me thoroughly back there.

Anal sex was not a step either of us were quite willing to take just yet. We had engaged in a bit of anal foreplay as part of our sexual repertoire, and we found it very stimulating. But we hadn't yet taken the plunge, and we weren't sure if we ever would.

Abruptly, Madeleine moved her hand away and bade me roll back over and lie back. Lastly, she washed my face and ears, then rinsed the sponge in the soap-dimmed water. I thought she was finished, but she shook her head no.

Walking over to the shelf where I had some of my toiletries, Madeleine found my shaving cup, brush and the razor. She mixed some shaving lather in the cup with the brush, then knelt next to me and spread the lather over my face.

"A good wife takes care of her husband," she said softly. "In every way."

"And you are a good wife," I said, in a similarly soft tone.

Even as I was wondering whether she had ever shaved a man's face before, she read my mind.

"Don't worry, Robert," she said. "I used to shave Papa when I was younger. He insisted on teaching me. He said it was a skill that I would need when I married. I didn't understand it at the time, but I did as he asked. Now I'm glad I did."

When she had my face covered with the lather, she stropped the blade to sharpen it just a bit, then she began.

I couldn't help the sensual feelings as Madeleine slowly, carefully shaved the thick beard from my face, except for my mustache, of course. My cock was rigid in the cooling water as her hands caressed my face and neck as she did her work.

I think it was a matter of trust that made it such an almost erotic experience. In a sense, I was putting my life in her hands. I was trusting this young woman that she would shave me correctly and safely, and the trust I placed in her told Madeleine that I held her in highest esteem.

When she was finished, she took a cloth and cleaned the remaining lather off my face, then ran her hands over my smooth features before bending over and kissing me deeply. We kissed with a hunger that was all-consuming, but Madeleine had one more surprise left for me.

I was all set to climb out of the tub and ravish my young bride, but she pushed me gently back into the water.

"Let me do this first," she whispered. "Lift your hips just a little."

I was slightly puzzled at first, until she picked up the bar of soap, rubbed some on her hands and began to fondle my penis. She stared into my eyes as she quickly stroked my cock up to full hardness once again.

Softly and slowly, Madeleine worked both hands up and down on my rigid flesh. The slick soap, combined with the fluid of my arousal sent sparks from my cock to my spine and up to my brain, where they exploded in sensations of lust.

Over and over, for several minutes, she brought me to the brink, as I had showed her earlier in our marriage, and backed off. Then she would start up again. Every nerve, every muscle in my body was taut with anticipation as I felt the sizzle of incipient explosion building in my groin.

And then, Madeleine began to speak softly, almost to herself, in an erotic patter that I had never heard from her before.

"I want to take off my clothes, I want to run naked through the fields with you," she said. "I want to feel this hard member flowing into my hot depths. I want to feel your mouth on my breasts, suckling my nipples, nursing me the same way Marie nurses, only you would be feeding me, feeding me your lust. I want you to take me and love me, like only you can. You, Robert, you are the only one, the only man that can make me sing, the only man I ever wanted in that way. I used to lie in my bed at night and dream of you, and when I did, I would touch myself and make myself climax at the thought of you making love to me. Ohhhhh yesssss, I wanted you so much."

That was it; I couldn't stand any more. With a growl, I felt the rush of semen from somewhere deep in my soul come spewing out the end of my cock like a geyser, splattering over my chest in several great spurts of lust.

Finally, I was spent, and I felt every part of my body relax as I fell back into the tepid water. There was an otherworldly light in Madeleine's eyes as she took the wash cloth one more time and carefully wiped the dregs of my lust from my stomach, my chest, and, finally, my cock.

When she was finished, she stood up, picked up a fluffy towel off the rack, held it out to me and bade my enter her embrace. As she softly dried me, I crushed her in my arms and kissed her deeply.

At length, I pulled back, looked into Madeleine's eyes and saw reflected the love, lust and devotion that this woman had for me, and I must say it humbled me. I vowed once again that I would do all I could to live up to her view of me as a man, a husband and a lover.

I didn't wait. I reached down and began to unbutton her blouse, her skirt and the sleek slip she wore underneath. When she was naked, we walked arm in arm to the bedroom, fell on the bed and made love -- twice.

After the second time, when I was sweat-covered and exhausted, I held Madeleine in my arms, and as I fell gently into sleep, I heard her whisper in my ear.

"Welcome home, my love."

Yes, I was home, but for how long?

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers
12