Madison and the Senior Citizen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even more fun for me, I'm afraid. After all, I was lucky enough to - well, you remember."

"Last night in bed, I was still so excited that I couldn't sleep. All tingly, you know?"

"And what did you do?" I asked, looking up the skirt of the young lady, and as she bowed her legs open further still it was clear that this was done for my benefit.

"I played with myself."

"Do you do that a lot?" I asked, and when Madison blushed and nodded and told her that I did too."

"You do?" she asked increduously.

"Yes. I wanted to last night when I was thinking about you, but I decided to save my strength for today," I confessed as I looked up at the pale white skin above her knee-hi socks and at her slender thighs.

"Warned you," Madison whispered as I took a deep breath while looking at the dark brown hairs that spilled out from the elastic of her white panties, the curls peeking out from the crotch and upper thighs.

"You're beautiful. I want to see all of you," I said, rolling onto my knees and putting my hands on Madison's thighs, pushing her skirt down as I reached under to grab the top of her panties.

Madison lifted herself up a bit, which allowed me to slid the cotton undies down those skinny legs. The panties had a slight discoloration in the crotch, and a few curly hairs was also left inside there, along with the ripe smell of her sex.

I peeled the panties off from her ankles and eased Madison onto her back, pulling up her shirt and exposing a bush that fanned over a wide and untrimmed triangle. The hair was dense - so dense that I could barely see the lips of her pussy, which were large and puffy mostly obscured in the pubic jungle.

The smell. I never thought I would ever smell pussy again, and while they were all different in their way, whatever it was that set shivers down men's spines and got blood surging though their cocks, Madison had. In spades.

I stared at that profusely hairy pussy in wonder, following it down from the little streak of hairs that began under her pert belly button and then fanned out widely. The hair grew way down past her pussy, and the hair continued way down between her legs and up toward her butt.

I lowered myself down, and as my cheeks were carressed by the springy bush my tongue ran over her labia. Madison was quivering and making whimpering sounds, but as my ears were blocked by her thighs, those noises faded.

Trying and failing at my initial attempt to tease Madison's clit with my tongue, I soon lost all control and found myself burying my face in her sex, using a tongue that had gotten a lot of rest lately to devour her sweet pussy.

Madison was writhing on the blanket like a woman possessed, clutching at the cloth and sending snacks flying, and when she came I knew it because my face was hit with a blast of fluids. I held onto Madison's hips and kept her close to my face, showing her no mercy as I lapped away furiously.

Madison came again a couple of minutes later, and she was almost off the blanket when her orgasm finally ebbed. I raised my face from her crotch and rose to my knees, looking at Madison, whose face was red and drenched with sweat, her short hair and tangled mess.

"Oh wow," Madison mumbled as she used her hands to get her up to a sitting position, looking dazed and confused. "That was a lot different than it was last night."

"Better, I hope," I suggested, and Madison grinned and nodded, reaching over to my damp cheek and plucking a stray hair off for me.

"My turn," Madison said, and with that I found myself on my back, looking up at the sky and my girlfriend, who was undoing my belt and tugging my slacks and boxers down.

"Looks even bigger today," Madison opined as she lifted my erection off of my stomach and gave it a couple of strokes before lowering her mouth down on the tip of my dick.

"Probably not good at this," Madison said after her lips went up and down the shrouded glans a couple of times, and while technically it might not have been great, my cock was loving it almost too much.

I pulled Madison's head off of it and rolled her onto her back on the blanket, and with my cock in my fist I brought it to the furry opening of her sex. I was just about to plunge in when I realized what I was doing and stopped.

"Please Bob!" Madison practically cried. "I want you to!"

They say a stiff cock has no conscience, and although I thought up until then that I was the exception to that, my actions proved me wrong because I did. I shoved the fat head of my cock into that sweet young thing, and when I met a barrier I forced it myself through it.

Madison screamed as my cock slid deep into what felt like a keyhole, but she pulled me down on top of her and sunk her teeth into my neck while wrapping her legs around my butt. Her tears were offset by her crazed smile as I humped her madly, and while I tried to make it last, when I felt that wet and narrow opening clamp down around my cock as she came, I did too.

"It's okay Bob," Madison was telling me after I had satisfied my animal-like urges and had started to sob and apologize. "I wanted to do it, and it hurt but it was good. Really good."

"I thought - thought you said you had been with a guy before," I said as I looked down at what I had done, the evidence of her previous purity very obvious.

"That was just doing junk - you know," Madison explained. "Not that."

"Your first should have been with someone you love."

"Well maybe I do love you," Madison suggested, and I shook my head and embraced Madison, holding each other tightly until it was time for her to go.

That wasn't the last time we would made love, but it was the best. All good things must come to an end, and although I had hoped it might last until Madison went away to college in the fall, our affair came to an abrupt end as her summer recess started.

It was an afternoon to remember, that last time, and it was a case of us getting greedy. One day it rained, and instead of sneaking Madison into my apartment complex I let her talk me into going to her place. After all, her mother didn't come home until 5.

Except for that day. Madison mother didn't catch us doing it, although if she came home a few minutes later she might have. Not that what she saw when she opened the door was much different.

That was the first time I lost an erection with Madison. There's something about sitting on a couch getting your cock sucked and suddenly looking up to see a 50 year old woman standing in the doorway with her mouth open even wider than her daughter's was at the time.

"You fucking pervert!" was the nicest thing she said, and it was a crazy scene, with Madison trying to keep between me and her umbrella wielding mom while I tried to pull my pants up and get out the door.

The last thing she screamed was something about calling the cops on me, but there's no law against having sex with an 18 year old. She did have a bit financial control of Madison though, so while we had a few conversations before she went west, that was the end. After all, even I realized that there was no real future in our relationship, and she would be soon moving on with her life and I would be alone again.

"You're the best!" Madison said as she kissed me on the cheek the last time I saw her while sitting on the bench on front of my apartment

I took satisfaction in that, even if I might have been the best simply because I had been the only one, at least then. Chances are she has others to compare me with by now, judging by the way she seemed to take to sex, but I only hope she's happy.

***

thanks for reading

12