Madison Discovers a New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure man, I mean you just got her," Henry must have given him a yes from behind her. With a shake of his head, he ripped her skirt right off, the ruins of it falling to the floor. He was more gentle with the bottoms however, and simply lowered them to her feet. Madison obeyed and stepped out of them.

Standing nude before the two men, she should have been horrified, but she wasn't. A heat began to build in between her thighs. Without thinking, she was moving forward, pressing herself against this new man and raised her face to his. Madison heard the man growl deep in his throat before he grabbed the sides of her head and kissed her deeply. She whimpered, knees buckling under her but the man held her up, gripping her around the waist with one arm. Lowering his head, Jason began to suck her breast, biting at the nipple. A groan turned into feverish pants as Henry began to massage her clit from behind.

"That's it little one, relax. Let us pleasure you." He said, pushing two fingers inside of her, smiling at the wetness he found there. Using his other hand he began his assault on her clit once again. He could feel that she was close, her pussy clenching at his fingers as if demanding more. He would give her more.

"Bend her over the couch, we'll both have access this way," Henry said.

As Jason moved her to the couch Madison's mind was reeling. All she could think about was Henry being inside her, filling her. Henry got her into better position, putting a pillow under her so that her face wasn't in the couch. Lowering to his knees he began licking Madison's clit softly, dipping his fingers into her once more.

Madison watched as Jason undressed before her. He was beautiful, his stomach muscles rippling as he rid himself of the last of his clothing. His cock was thick and long, a small drop of dew leaking at the tip. Madison's mouth watered as she stared at the man before her.

"I think she wants something man, why don't you give it to her," Henry said, and resumed his work on her pussy. Madison moaned in pleasure as Henry drew her nearer to her peak. Jason kneeled on the couch watching the girl's expressions carefully, he didn't want to harm her in any way, she seemed so fragile, beautiful. Leaning forward, he placed the head of his cock at the girl's lips.

Madison licked the dewy end of the cock, tasting the sweet fluid. Taking him in her mouth she began to suck him slowly, reaching her head forward to get more of him in her mouth. Henry's fingers working her close to orgasm. She began to thrust herself backwards onto his fingers, trying to get more.

Henry stood up and pushed himself into his new slave. She was so tight and wet it made him close to the edge but he wanted this to last. He began to fuck her slowly, pushing her forward onto his friends cock. A moan escaped both of them, and Jason put his hands on Madison's head, pushing himself deeper into her throat.

Madison began to panic, the sensations all too much. Henry was fucking her slowly. Teasing her, not giving her the release she so desperately needed and Jason was fucking her throat faster and faster, she wasn't sure she could take it much longer. Henry could feel her desperate need and slammed his cock all the way into her again and again, fucking her in earnest. Her pussy began to clench onto him, nearing her peak. Looking at Jason, the man growled and threw his back, pumping his cock into Madison's mouth, emptying himself into her. Madison drew her head back and began to buck harder against his cock, her pussy quivering around him. With one last thrust he emptied himself into his new slave and knew she was his now, mind body and soul.

If you would like to hear more about Madison's new life please let me know!

12