Madison's Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John heard footsteps from tiny redhead as she bound down the stairs. "She's excited."

"And so are you. Come here." Madison led John by his cock to the couch. "Have a seat." John did as he was asked. The soft material of Madison's couch made him all too aware that he was naked in his best friend's apartment. His cock bobbed and twitched, still slick from earlier. "She's quite an enthusiast."

"Alicia?" Madison purred, straddling John's legs so that his cock brushed against her wet pussy, then slipped against her round belly.

'Yup. What are you up to?" He settled his hands around her ass, pulling her to him. Her arms wrapped around his neck. She drew him to her. Their lips met in a soft, slow kiss designed to turn the heat up between them. Madison's body was already slick with sweat. Her hair fell forward, blocking out the low light from the bathroom behind them. John inhaled, smelling roses and sex.

Madison took a deep breath as their lips met, pulled apart and met again. She began nibbling his lower lip while her hands slid down his shoulders and gripped his sides.

His hands stayed on her ass, massaging her sweet, soft flesh and pulling her closer to him with each kiss.

Wet, hot lips slid up and down the length of his cock, never quite letting him in, never quite breaking contact from him.

John's fingers slid lower on her ass, pressing against her asshole.

She squealed and gave him a dirty look. John cocked his head to one side. "Not yet?"

"For me, no. For you?"

The door opened before John could react. Both of them turned their heads to see Alicia standing in the doorway.

She dropped the coat. John's eyes roamed down the length of her body, past her firm breasts, over her round belly and hips and stopped short at her pussy.

Or rather, the protrusion from her pussy.

"Come on, you didn't expect this?" Alicia seemed so cocksure as she strode towards them.

Madison couldn't suppress laughter as John's eyes widneed.

"She's going to fuck me with that?"

"It's no different than you fucking me with your big cock," Madison nudged her pussy against John's throbbing cock.

Damn, his erection ached so painfully, he was at the point where anything Madison wanted, he'd give her. Hell, he'd waited all throughout their relationship to be able to show her his love.

And she was giving it, with a string.

"That thing will—"

Lips sealed over his. Inhaling sharply, he pulled Madison's body closer to his, shifting his hips for entrance to her hot cunt.

"Not yet!" She arched her hips just out of reach from the head of his cock, then moved close enough so the head of his cock brushed against her wet entrance.

"It's smaller than yours, "Alicia giggled. "And it'll get me off too."

"Well, getting you off is good." John threw his head back, giving Madison a chance to wrap her mouth around the delicate spot on his neck just above his shoulder.

Still, he tried to thrust into Madison, but couldn't gain any momentum. She outweighed him in this position.

He sighed, more a sound of pleasure than anything else. Still, his hormones raced towards his groin, the tension building within him seemed to tighten unbearably. His skin itched, his body was on fire.

Madison sunk down on him, crying aloud, engulfing him in instance flames that threatened to consume his sanity.

Grunting, John thrust his hips upwards triumphantly into Madison's pussy. "Damn," he hissed through gritted teeth.

"Fucking finally!" Alicia came around the couch and sat beside Madison and John. "You have no idea how long I've been hearing from her that she's wanted that."

Madison shot her a glare.

John's surprised expression must have shown on his face because Alicia looked at him, lifted a breast up and licked it before fingers slid beneath the strap on to the valley between her thighs. "Oh come on, you knew she wanted this!" John started to respond but Madison's lips clamped around him like a vice grip.

"You're still so tight," he groaned.

Madison slid up and down his pole a few times, her breasts bobbing against his chest. "I've been doing my exercises but I had no idea you'd—"

He'd cut her off with a few upward thrusts, using the momentum of her bobbing up and down on him to give him leverage.

Her nails raked across his skin, digging in to his shoulders and back.

John cried out then softened against Madison's body. A tongue slithered around his ear before plunging inside, swirling around and exploring.

The mouth organ slithered in and out of his ear, pleasure assaulting his body from three different areas that all sent electric sparks down to his quivering cock.

"I'm going to come if you keep that up, Madison!" His arms wrapped around her waist, holding her in place before one hand settle don his wrist and pried him from her.

"Lay down, both of you. Madison on top and I'll be on bottom!" It wasn't a request.

John looked at Alicia, her eyes lust filled and only half opened. Light glittered in her eyes as she reflected the heat flowing between the three of them.

Madison shifted her weight and climbed off John. He felt the same emptiness she did until he saw what Alicia had planned. "Have you ever done this before?"

She produced a rather large bottle of lubricant and smothered the tip of her small penis with it. "Of course!"

Even as timid as he was to have something foreign probe and fuck his asshole, John was beginning to enjoy her cockiness. John watched as Alicia slicked the rubber dick up and down with her hands, like Madison had done with his earlier. "How will you get off?"

"You're both going to drive a little nub inside of me that'll hit my clit. And I'll probably come like a rocket if you two do it right!"

Laughing, she drew her legs up and spread them apart, the fake phallus sticking upwards.

"Sit on it," she commanded.

Reluctantly, John moved his ass backwards towards the fake cock. It brushed his skin and he jumped forward, nearly falling forward.

Madison giggled and reached for his cock. "Come on, big boy. You're bigger than that thing. Play with it for me, while I suck on your beautiful dick!"

His cock throbbed in Madison's hand.

She pumped him a few times and eased him back against the dildo. "Sit," she purred, "please?"

He couldn't resist her beautiful green eyes. Or the look of desperation on her face that begged for him to be inside her, spreading her pussy lips apart as he shoved himself inside her and drove them all to ecstasy.

Fingers probed his ass, slick and wet. His asshole puckered, until a hand slapped his cheek. Fire spread throughout the area, then cooled off.

"Relax. It's going to feel good," Alicia emphasized the last word, letting each syllable roll off her tongue slowly.

Slowly, John backed into the phallus, his asshole feeling the cool sensation of the lube. Fingers pressed into his asshole, smooth nails brushed past his opening and invaded him, stretching him out.

Madison's hand kept pumping him, but was replaced by hot lips and a heavy, wet tongue.

"I like the way you do that," he eased himself into the two fingers that had sunk into his ass while Madison's mouth worked over his swollen cock.

Nails pinched his ass.

He squirmed and thrust his cock deeper down Madison's throat.

She gagged and coughed before looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry!" He and Alicia said in unison.

Madison smirked. "Sit on her cock." Her hands pushed him down onto the toy until it was all the way inside of him.

Pain arced through him, then subsided. Alicia shifted her hips upwards, brushing the cock against his prostrate.

John groaned aloud before feeling Madison's lips on his cock.

"Suck my cock baby," he ran a hand through his own hair before stroking Madison's curly blond locks. His hands smoothed her hair back away from her face and ran down her shoulders. Her soft skin was definitely something he'd want to spend caressing the rest of the night.

His cock plopped out of her mouth. "I want you in me, John."

The sultry sound of her voice combined with the look in her half open eyes spoke volumes.

"Oh god yes," Alicia moaned from behind John.

The slowness of her thrusts filling him certainly made him feel full, and empty again when she pulled away but damn the sensations coursing through his body from just the limited contact of her toy with his prostrate!

"Sit on my fat cock, Madison. Let me love you."

"Fuck me," Madison straddled both of them, impaling herself on John's cock. After a moment, she felt Alicia relax. Slowly, Madison moved up his shaft, and back down, sighing pleasurably.

John moaned again, a soft echo of Alicia's noise behind him. Hands gripped his hips, hands gripped his shoulders and tangled in his hair. Lips brushed against his mouth, conquering, not asking politely, for his tongue while a second mouth licked and trailed fiery kisses over his spine.

As odd as it felt to move with Alicia behind him, he steadied himself and thrust harder, deeper into Madison, the sound of bodies slapping against bodies echoing throughout her living room. Madison's body challenged his in a frantic frenzy of thrusts and nails that dug into his flesh. He'd certainly have plenty of marks in the morning!

With each slap into Madison, came a reverberating slap against Alicia's hips, the cock shoving in hard and fast against both of them while her screams filled the room.

After another moment, the trio found a steady rhythm and began to move slowly, rhythmically.

Madison's screams joined Alicia's as her orgasm neared.

Sweat covered all three bodies, making movement difficult, but still they fucked and pounded each other as the coil inside John wound itself tighter and tighter until finally it snapped.

His balls drew up against his body, the pressure from the fake dick in his ass combined with the feeling of Madison's sopping pussy gripping, milking him forced his orgasm in a tide that spilled out inside of her.

Cum gushed from his cock, nails dug into his shoulders and teeth bit into him as the other two women came loudly, Madison squirting, covering his cock with a mixture of her own cum and his. Alicia's orgasm hit last, triggering another orgasm from John.

"Oh fucking goddamn," he yelled, grunted and came, shooting in spurts deep inside Madison's hot hole.

Madison quivered in his arms, her grip around his waist tightening as she threw her head back and came a river, the flood of emotion hitting hard.

John felt it too, his own heart racing, the beats matching hers and Alicia's.

It seemed the three were in perfect unison.

A few minutes later, John helped Madison onto the couch. She sat watching Alicia's 'cat ate the canary' grin while she pulled off the strap on and set it aside.

"Bed time?" John looked at Alicia, then at Madison.

"Yes," Alicia nodded. "For now."

"And the next time you come into town," Madison coughed, "you'd better tell me!"

12