Parent-Teacher Meeting Turns Horny

Story Info
Wild, unexpected FFM threesome after school.
10.2k words
4.72
53.2k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been summoned to school. We weren't sure why yet, but our 15-year-old had had a couple of warnings recently and this time it had come so far that we, the parents, had to go to school. I begged my wife, Lea, to go alone - she thinks she might even know our son's new teacher - but she insists we both have to go. Apparently Lea used to go to university with a girl with the same name.

So anyway, it's 5pm on a Friday and, instead of heading home or out for drinks like normal people, we are heading to school. It's not all bad though. Our son is doing an overnight at a friend's place, and Lea and I are heading straight home for an evening of Spanish tapas, alcohol and, hopefully some quality sex.

There is still a secretary at school and she points us in the direction of Miss Mitchell.

"She's in her classroom. Turn right at the end of the corridor, then up the flight of stairs in front of you and her classroom is the first on the left."

We thank her and follow the directions.

"I bet it's her," says Lea.

"Who?" I ask.

"The name is from someone I studied with. I bet it's her," replies Lea.

We find Miss Mitchell in her classroom, tap on the door and walk in. She is standing at the whiteboard, putting things on it with magnets or something. Lea lets out a short shriek and I immediately know what it means.

"Sophie! It IS you!"

"Oh my God. Lea!"

They embrace and start asking the usual catch-up questions. I'm forced to hang back and find myself ogling two very attractive women. My wife Lea is 5'8. Long straight brunette hair, slim and nicely toned in her jeans and button-down, tight short-sleeved shirt. She's wonderfully tanned from our recent holiday, and her B-cup breasts are pushing perfectly against her shirt.

Sophie certainly isn't the type of teacher I had at school. Blonde hair, perfectly long legs below a knee-length skirt and wearing a shirt which buttons down half way. The short sleeves reveal slim arms. Like Lea, she obviously likes to keep in shape. Also tanned and with a B-cup, she's perhaps more dressed for school than we are, but wouldn't look amiss in a high class bar. I'm already horny thinking of the sex I'm hoping to have with Lea later and the sight of a hot teacher just compounds it.

Lea finally introduces me to Sophie. "This is my husband Jake, Sophie. I'll tell you all about him later," she says with a smile.

"I have a few things I can tell you about your wife maybe too!" Sophie replies with a secretive wink.

She seems cool, down-to-earth and real chatty, but I want to get the school stuff off our minds first.

"Great to meet you Sophie, and can't wait to hear the dirt... But can you tell us what our son has been up to?"

We all take a seat around one of the desks. Sophie is first to speak: "Well, to be honest, it's a little embarrassing. Your son handed in a workbook last week and to put it bluntly, it was a bit crude."

She proceeds to put the book in question on the desk and we immediately see what the problem is. Inside the cover are crude drawings of penises. Different sizes but the same crude shape with slit at the top and balls. We are then shown inside the back cover and I notice Sophie blush slightly. I manage to suppress a grin when I see the page. In the middle is a quite decent sketch of a woman. She's lying on her back with legs spread and naked breasts exposed. One of the crude penises is aimed between the gaping legs and in a speech bubble the words 'Fuck me. Now!!' are meant to show the naked figure's desperation. Then I notice an arrow pointing at the scene from lower down the page. At one end of the arrow is clearly written 'Miss Mitchell'.

I suck on my top lip in a continued attempt at not laughing. Part of me even understands what my poor son is trying to get at. Miss Mitchell, or Sophie, is hot and probably making these poor kids horny.

Lea breaks the awkward silence. "That's awful! We'll be having words with him."

Unfortunately, I finally laugh. I catch Lea giving me the blackest look ever but then Sophie actually starts giggling too. To cut a long story short, we are convinced that this behavior has to stop and we assure Sophie we will do what we can to prevent it happening again.

-----------------------

As half-expected, Lea asks Sophie along for dinner and drinks - and then asks me if I'm ok with that. I confirm I'm great with that. Sophie is even more enthusiastic.

"You guys have no idea how desperate I am for a drink! I've not been out for ever."

"Well, it's not exactly out. Just tapas and drinks at ours", I reply.

"Believe me, that's out in my book. I've been a hermit for what feels like months," says Sophie, laughing.

I agree to drive the three of us home and Lea arranges with Sophie that she can either stay over at ours or sort out an Uber or something later. She seems cool with either option and think she's more focused on getting some drinks and catching up with Lea. They seem to get on extremely well.

------------------------

After the obligatory tour of the house, lots of catching up and the second bottle of wine down to its last drop, the mood is great and we've had a great laugh. I even find out that Sophie and Lea had kissed once when they were 19. It had been on a drunken night out when they had been trying to impress some guys. I make a comment about hoping they enjoyed it or something along those lines.

Anyway, a little later, I first have to answer the door to a neighbor, then check a couple of emails and finally go to the garage to get a fresh bottle of wine. When I come back, the girls are laughing out loud at something or other. When I walk over with the wine I ask what's going on and see a couple of sheets of paper onto which they are scribbling something.

"What's all that?" I ask.

"We're drawing penises," replies Lea. They are both giggling.

The sketches are just as crude, if not cruder, than the ones we'd seen earlier.

Lea points to one in particular. "This one is yours. I was trying to draw it to show Sophie," with a huge cheeky smile.

They're obviously at happy levels as far as the alcohol is concerned, but I'm still not 100% sure how to react to them giggling at a joke about my penis.

"Thank god you drew it life-size," I say sarcastically. The sketch is about an inch long in total. "And you didn't get the curve right."

"Oh, oh, someone's pride has been hurt," says Lea fake mocking me, smiling and sticking her tongue out at me. "But yeah, that curve is special, you're right."

Sophie was laughing too so I decided to go on the offensive.

"Come on Sophie, that picture our son drew with you about to be nailed by odd shaped cocks - how many of them do you think you could handle?"

Her and Lea reply in unison, "What?"

"It didn't turn you on? Just a little bit?"

She opens her mouth in fake horror first. And then, "Well, if the truth be known, it's the closest I've come to being nailed in months!"

She bursts out laughing. We do too. Grabbing a pencil I reach over to the paper and add my own penis sketch to the mix to show them how it's down properly. They simply laugh at me as if I have no idea.

"It's you two who have no idea," I retort, shaking my head.

I head to the bathroom. I'm beginning to wonder where this playful sexy talk might lead. When I come back, I notice the girls have moved a little closer together on the sofa and are looking towards me.

Lea says, "Jake, we were just thinking. We'd like to revisit our lesbian kiss from 15 years ago. What do you think?"

"Ha ha! Go for it!"

They immediately start making out while I'm stood there, just a few feet from them. I can hardly believe my eyes and my jaw drops. At first it's just their lips pressed against each other, and to be honest, I'm thinking it probably won't go any further. I'm also thinking it's the type of thing girls maybe do as a flirt but that's all. It's the type of thing Lea would do to see if she can shock me. But then, after holding their lips together for a couple of short seconds, they begin to move. Their lips part and meet again, this time with their tongues visible, changes sides and licking lips. I clearly see my wife's tongue darting into Sophie's mouth, with Sophie managing to close her lips around the tongue as Lea slowly withdraws it. It's absolutely sexy. After a good minute, a wet slurping sound from their tongues seems to snap them out of their passionate clinch.

They both blink and look up at me, eyes wide.

"I think you two genuinely forgot me there for a full two minutes," I say, smiling. "So that's what you got up to before you met me, huh?"

"Come here." It's Lea.

I take a couple of steps towards her and I'm about to sit down. She gently puts her hand on the front of my pants before I can sit, and holds my hardening cock through my jeans.

"Well somebody enjoyed the show," she says.

Call me naïve, but at this point I'm still not entirely sure where this is going. I mean, yes, these two just got it on in front of me and yes it made me horny. However, despite having had your typical male fantasies and even done plenty of dirty talk and fantasizing with Lea, I'm not really the type to go expecting stuff like this to happen. Having said that, I will definitely go with the flow if it does.

Lea proceeds to unzip me and reaches inside and pulls my cock out through the zip.

"Stay there, we're going to sketch it."

"No way!" I protest.

They both pretend to go for their pencils but instead, Lea leans forward and takes my still hardening cock into her mouth. She pushes forward and withdraws several times, making me wetter with each movement. I'm looking down at this but also see Sophie looking absolutely lustful, watching intensively. She's obviously getting a lot of pleasure from what she can see and makes no attempt NOT to see it. She subconsciously moves a hand to her breast and tweaks her swollen nipple between two fingers and lets out a tiny involuntary moan.

Lea has now undone my belt and unbuttoned the jeans and tugs at them till they are down. I step out of them, careful not to cause my cock to be released from her loving mouth. I pull off my t-shirt and Sophie puts a hand to her mouth, suddenly realizing the pleasure she's already getting from this show. I'm now naked in front of two, albeit fully-dressed, beauties. Lea releases my fully swollen cock which is now pointing its delicately curved shape upwards. The head of my cock swells on release, desperate for more. With her right hand, Lea touches my thigh and twists me slightly towards her friend. She puts her left hand into the back of Sophie's long hair, pulls her in for another deep kiss, before guiding her face towards my throbbing hard cock.

I can hardly believe my eyes, looking down at Sophie licking my full length before reaching the top and taking the head inside. The head throbs and produces a large, clear droplet of pre-cum. She slides over the droplet and the head, releasing me briefly when she tastes the juice and turns to share it with Lea. I'm left for a few seconds on my own while they kiss passionately. Satisfied, they return their attention to me. Lea pulls my cock down slightly and takes a large part of my length. I gather her hair and hold her head, feeling how she moves along me. Sophie is licking the length of me from the side every time Lea pulls back. The sight of them is unbelievable, my excitement increasing with the sight of their tongues sometimes connecting and seeing my clear juices spread along my length and on their lips.

"Wait, this isn't fair," I pull away slightly. "You two need to be naked. Then the pleasure can really begin,"

The girls don't protest and spend a few seconds removing their own and each other's clothes. Once naked, they seem to think they'll continue blowing me. But I have another idea. Taking Lea's hand, I guide her to turn round and kneel on the sofa she is on. I do the same with Sophie, and while doing so take notice of her dark, rock hard nipples and a tiny, short triangle of hair above her pussy. She willingly takes up the same position as Lea, right next to her. They both lean forward and arch their backs, which automatically raises their perfect asses. Their legs now spread, perfectly puts their pussies on show from behind.

I move to Lea first and kneeling down, I take a long slow scoop of her pussy juice. She's soaked already. As I do this, she groans, then leans towards Sophie and they kiss lightly above the back of the sofa. I then move behind Sophie and do the same, this time even slower. She lets out an amazing sound that is a mix of desperation, lust, pleasure and delight. After one scoop of her delicious juices, I simply kneel behind them, lightly caressing the inside of their thighs with my hands.

Lea is the first to break: "Again! Lick me!"

I hear Sophie let out another involuntary moan.

"When I'm ready," I whisper.

I love to tease Lea and she loves being teased. The anticipation of sex drives her just as crazy as the sex itself. I'm hoping the same goes for Miss Mitchell too. They gently sway their asses, desperate for the next touch. This time I go for Sophie. Another long slow lick from her clit, sliding deep through her juices and finishing with darting movements against the tight skin just before her ass. I'm turned on extremely by the fact that Lea has just watched me do that. Sophie's moans make me think she could orgasm if I did it again, but I don't. This time I do the same to Lea, causing moans of pleasure. I repeat it and repeat it again and again. I'm aware of wanting to make Sophie desperately horny by making her watch and hear me lapping at Lea's juices for a while. It's definitely having the right affect. She's making delicate, but recognizable, thrusting movements as if she would be being nailed from behind, and I see her far hand move beneath her body in search of her clit and pussy.

Not wanting Sophie to bring herself to orgasm, I finally leave my wife's juice. She would love more too but doesn't protest. Sophie has seen this and leaves her button alone, expecting me to give her the attention she needs again. However, probably to her slight disappointment, I stand up, making sure she sees, and push my dripping cock to the hilt into Lea. Having coated my cock with Lea, I pull it out and walk round the back of the sofa to offer it to Sophie. As soon as I'm within reach, she lowers her head and swallows me whole, thrusting her head up and down, spreading her lips to collect the juices. I hold her head and jerk forward in step with her rhythm, feeling the back of her mouth as she tries to take all of me. She's moaning onto my cock and this spurs Lea into action. I think she wants to tease poor Sophie too. Lea kneels down behind her and licks her friend's pussy exactly as I had been doing. The unspoken truth was that we are both set on making Sophie explode.

It didn't take long. Her screams and groans were felt on my cock as much as they were heard in the room. Her body begins to thrash forwards and backwards, seemingly loving the cock in her mouth and female tongue in her pussy. She intensively fucks us both before releasing my cock and breathing uncontrollably. I think she's going to collapse but Sophie licks her again and she reaches behind herself and pushes Lea's head against her pussy and lets out a greedy growl as if she wants more.

Sophie finally turns round and slumps into the sofa, while Lea stays next to her and strokes her arm. I move to an armchair opposite and grab my glass. All of us are smiling, Sophie has a hand to her mouth and both of the girls are shaking their heads.

Sophie breaks the silence: "What are you guys doing to me?" She's still shaking her head.

"Yes Jake, what are you doing to her?" says Lea, and continues, "Sophie, I promise you, we have never done anything like this before. I don't honestly know what just happened but it was amazing."

"Fine by me," replies Sophie, seemingly unfazed.

"Cheers!" I feel I should add something to the conversation and raise my glass.

The girls fill up their glasses too before Lea makes one of her scathingly humorous comments.

"So, my drawing of your cock earlier WAS life size Jake!" She bursts out laughing.

Sophie gets the joke slightly belatedly, but is soon blatantly laughing too. Yes, I had shrunk since sipping on my wine in the armchair. But looking over at these two sexy, horny women, it wouldn't take much before I'd be nailing them again.

"You won't be laughing when I'm finished with you. You'll be screaming! With pleasure."

This is how Lea and I always talk to each other. Sexual 'threats' and dirty talk was simply a way to turn each other on. We know that. The fascinating thing is seeing the affect it has on Sophie too. It is plain to see how turned on she is. However, having just been fucked by two relative strangers she is still keeping her horny thoughts a little to herself. One thing is clear though: she is totally comfortable with the situation. Important for the wild night ahead that I envisage.

--------------------

After some more wine, some interesting small talk and the girls catching up further, I feel a throb in my cock like a heartbeat. I needed some action. After all, we're not here to talk all night. Especially after the hardcore action of an hour ago.

"So Sophie, apart from sex with drawings, when was the last time you had any, really?"

"Real penis, about 7 months ago. Just before my boyfriend walked out on me." She shrugs her shoulders and looks like she's over him rather than defeated. "It wasn't till about an hour ago that I realized how much I needed to be..." She mouths the word 'fucked'.

"You can say it, you know?" Lea nudges her and laughs. She continues and says, "Well you weren't really...", she mouths the word 'fucked', "but I'm pretty sure you will be."

Sophie covers her mouth in pseudo shock and slaps Lea's hand gently. My cock is stirring at this talk and I picture a hundred scenes in my mind.

"You are definitely staying here tonight Sophie, by the way. That man over there is gonna show you what you've been missing and I'm gonna help him."

"Only if you two want to," I manage to blurt out. Part of me needing the reassurance that this is really going to happen.

Their answer to that is to kiss. Again the wet, passionate version. Lea tells me they're going to freshen up and before heading upstairs tells me to think of something nice. They see I'm hard already and my cock can hardly deal with them leaving the room. I hear them close the bathroom door and head straight upstairs to the bedroom. I light a couple of candles. I think about putting one or two of Lea's sex toys on view but decide against it. Maybe later. It keeps crossing my mind that I want to drive these two crazy and make them orgasm again and again. It's a big turn on to see a lady pleasured. That intensive desire and pulsating explosion is something amazing.

When they are done in the shower, they see that I'm on the bed, hard cock in hand. They slowly enter the room and hum with delight when they see the candles. They are naked and stand just within the room, watching me for a few moments as I stroke my hard cock. Before either of them takes control I stand up, kiss them both and take Sophie to the bed. I lie her down in the middle of it and place a pillow under her head. I then climb on top in a 69 position and immediately lower my mouth until it is tantalizingly close to her pussy lips. She has already raised her head and started licking my balls with a moan. As I go for her pussy, she has pulled down my cock and is already finding a rhythm with her hot mouth. She moans, a deep sound rising from her throat. He pussy is drenched with juice and I move from it to her swollen clitoris in rhythm to her sucking my cock.

Lea is now also at my cock. I feel her pull my balls slightly and lick them from behind. Her fingers squeeze my shaft. I look down my body and see it all. It's almost more than I can take and I use the moment to change position. I get off the bed and ask Lea to take my place. She doesn't hesitate and the moan of pleasure from Sophie confirms that it's what she wants too. As the girls get into their 69, I move from the bed to a chest of drawers. I take out a few soft scarves and also Lea's little bag of tricks - her small selection of toys. Standing at the drawers I hear the wet sounds of pussy-licking, sucking and kissing coming from the bed. It's thrilling and my cock is as hard as ever.