Maeve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whap!

Maeve yells in pain again and writhes on the bed below pet and Joel not caring what they think of her. Joel drops the cane on the bed beside Maeve and moves behind pet to shove his hard cock into her; to take her like the slut she is. Pet yells out in pain and pleasure as Joel's body pounds into her. There is the sweet feeling of a fat cock sliding in and out of her cunt and the pain as his body hits her tender ass with each stroke until Joel cums deep inside her. Joel doesn't care if pet cums or not he just needs his own release and he takes it from the body held between the bedposts. When he is done with her he backs away and sits on the couch near the foot of the bed to look at pet's red striped ass and watch his cum drip from her swollen cunt and down her thighs.

When Maeve finally comes to her senses she realizes that she actually had an orgasm after the second stroke on her ass. "Does pet know something I don't? Does she cum every time I punish her?" Maeve asks herself. "Things are going to get really complicated with this new friend."

Being careful not to let her throbbing ass touch the bed Maeve moves across it to stand and pick up the cane. She doesn't care that pet is getting a full view of her sorely used ass with the wet trail of her woman cum dribbling down her thighs.

"Fuck, I haven't gushed like that in a very long time," Maeve sighs to herself with a huge smile on her face. "And he didn't even have that beautiful thick, pierced cock of his in me. Pet and I have to have a serious talk tomorrow."

Her face quickly hardens though, "Now it's his turn to feel the cane! I licked his ass earlier. I let him have his way with both my pet and me and now both our asses are glowing red. It's his turn to obey me again. He pleasured me by sticking his tongue in my asshole earlier; he will not only let me cane him now, he will beg me to do it like I did for him."

As Maeve passes her pet hanging between the bedposts she almost sets the girl free, but doesn't knowing that the pretty little pixy came here tonight begging to be bound and punished for her having an orgasm without her Mistress' consent. She believes the girl's story about being slut raped and wonders just who used who that night but knows some of the why now. She reaches between pet's legs to scoop out some of the sperm that drips from her submissive friend.

Pet moans and her body instantly reacts to the touch of her mistress by arching her back and thrusting her hips back, offering herself in total surrender. "God, any touch," she groans while she hangs from the bedposts feeling so powerless and has yet another little orgasm.

Rachel has come to Maeve's penthouse tonight to surrender herself to her red haired Mistress, but this new friend has added a whole wonderful new dimension to Maeve's play with her and his cock is so thick.

Maeve lifts her hand to her nose to smell the sweet aroma of her pet mixed with the maleness of her new friend's cum. She leans forward to offer it to her slut, "Lick my hand clean."

A pointy little tongue slides out of pet's tiny mouth to begin licking her Mistress' fingers and they both moans at the touch. "More please," pet whispers when she is done cleaning the fingers that are sliding into her mouth one after the other.

"Do you like the taste of yourself mixed with a man's cum?"

Pet nods her head yes and moans.

Maeve slaps her pet's ass, "Don't nod your head. Tell me what you feel. Say it out loud pet."

Pet flinches at the slap on her aching ass and yells out that she loves the taste of a man's cum fresh from her cunt then moans in submissive despair at what she has just said. "Please let me taste some more Mistress," she begs again.

Even while feeling of the two lines of white hot submissive heat on her ass from her own caning Maeve feels the power over her pet as she scoops more cum and juice from between her pet's spread legs and lets her lick her fingers clean again.

Feeling her own filled pussy dripping Maeve reaches between her own legs and brings her fingers up to her lips to taste her own juices and her new man as she walks toward him hitting her thigh lightly with the cane. There is a look in her eyes that frightens Joel.

"You wouldn't"

Maeve smiles at Joel with a finger in her mouth and sucks at it while nodding her head yes, her eyes bright in anticipation of what she wants to do to her man.

"You can't," he says as he looks in dread at the cane slapping Maeve's thigh.

Pulling her finger out her mouth Maeve looks at Joel to watch him squirm on the small couch. She taps his inner thighs just below his wilted cock with the cane and laughs when she sees a twitch of excitement between his legs. "It turns you on knowing that I am going to cane you, doesn't it. Spread your legs for me!" she yells and hits his thigh hard enough to leave a red mark.

"But." Joel stutters even as he does as he is told. He suddenly feels very exposed with his balls open to the cane. He realizes Maeve is right; it's his turn to be caned and he begins to stand to turn around on the couch to offer his ass to her.

Maeve looks at the cock between her lovers legs and sees that it is still wet with pet's juices and taps him lightly on his balls, "Not here," says as she stands back to enjoy the submission she sees. "On the bed like I was so pet can watch."

Joel nervously smiles at that, "Of course my Goddess." He walks across the room and crawls onto the bed to kneel with his ass pointing at pet and buries his face on it with his hands up as if tied there and waits wondering just how much those two strokes will hurt.

Whap!

An instant sharp white heat of agony takes his breath away and he finds that he can't even scream or move. He can only wait for the next and it soon follows from the other side like he did to his Goddess.

Whap!

Joel falls flat on the bed and shakes from the pain. He is surprised to find that he is lying on a very hard cock and is rubbing it up and down on the bed in his agony.

Maeve sees what her new man is doing, "Roll over, Joel, you're hard again aren't you. You actually liked what I just did to you."

Not even thinking about it Joel rolls over on the bed to show Maeve and pet his hardness and cries out when his fresh welts are pressed into the sheets. "No I didn't like what you did to me and yes I am hard again. I don't know. Fuck me now please."

Maeve is still feeling her power and touches the tip of his cock lightly with her cane, "Beg to be fucked."

"No."

The tip of the cane moves down to lift a tender ball and then another before tapping the very tip of Joel's cock, "Beg."

He looks down at the cane touching him so intimately, so dangerously and back up at his Goddess and takes a deep breath, "Fuck me."

"That's not good enough."

Joel laughs, "Sit on my cock. Make yourself cum on my cock. Use me like a dildo."

Maeve drops the cane, "That's better." She crawls onto the bed to straddle her lover who lies still with his hands over his head as if they were tied to the headboard.

"Put that warm male dildo in me."

Joel reaches down to hold himself up as Maeve settles down on him and when he is in he puts his arms back up as if tied again.

Maeve moves on the man under her; feeling the length and width of him inside her. She lifts herself up so the thick head can touch her just where she wants and moans, "Oh this is so nice; fucking a man in front of my pet." She looks behind her as she rides the hard cock in her, "Do you like watching pet?" She laughs then, "You have no choice, do you."

"No mistress."

She looks down at the man under her, "Touch my tits. Feel my nipples. Caress me."

Joel looks up at the red headed woman sitting on him and smiles as he feels her wetness taking all of him. He lifts his hands from pretending to be bound up to her breasts and pinches her nipples hard.

"Ouch, that hurts. Oh, god yes. That's what I like. More. Hurt me please," Maeve yells as she leans on the hands holding her tits while she rides the hard cock in her.

Joel lifts his hips to meet each thrust and enjoys Maeve riding him while he feels her wet pussy swallow all of him and work on him and rock on him. He pushes up hard at her each time he knows she is rubbing her clit on his shaved crotch and loves the feeling of her smoothness on him and waits for her to cum on his hard cock knowing that she will cum again and again on him.

"Fuck me," Maeve pants as she uses the cock under her.

"Cum now. I want you to cum now!"

"Yes!" Maeve screams as she holds Joel's hands on her tits, "Oh, you feel so good inside me. Pinch my nipples harder. I need to cum on you! Touch my clit!"

Joel struggles to do as Maeve asks. She is holding him so tightly to her breasts as she rides him. When he finally gets a hand free and touches her Maeve freezes and shudders in a total orgasm.

"Don't stop now," Joel whispers in the ear of the woman slumped on top of him, "I need to cum now."

"What?" Maeve asks as she slowly moves on the hard cock in her.

Joel holds Maeve tight and rolls them over so that he is on top and still in her, "It's my turn now. I need to cum in you."

Maeve lies on her back with her legs up and urges her lover on with her heels as he pounds into her. The room reeks of her sex and she looks her pet in the eyes and grunts each time her lover grinds his cock deep into her.

She looks up at her submissive tied above her and yells out to the man on her, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"Cum for me!" Joel yells.

Maeve is beyond the edge, "Oh, oh" she sighs as she wilts and shakes one last time looking at her pet with hooded eyes while she feels Joel go rigid and pump his cum into her already wet pussy.

"How can you do that," she sighs. "Make me cum on your command."

Joel doesn't answer; he just hugs his Goddess close and tight feeling comfortable in her warm depths before he goes small and slides out of her.

"Lover."

"Yes."

"I want pet to lick me clean. I don't want to get up and let any of you to drip out of me. Would you free her so she can lick me?"

Joel looks up at the pixy tied at the foot of the bed and watches as the frustrated girl licks her lips and pushes her hips out at him. He smiles at her frustration, "Of course, if you want." He gets off the bed and touches the girl tied at its foot. He feels her respond to his every caress and loves the moans of sheer lust she gives as he pulls at her tits and feels her wet pussy.

"Are you going to lick your mistress' pussy while I fuck you?" Joel asks quietly as he unlocks the girl.

"Yes am, and I do want you to fuck me while I do that," she whispers as he frees her. Pet rubs her wrists, then turns to her mistress and crawls onto the bed to lick at her wide open pussy. She kneels with her back arched offering Joel her cunt as she moves her head between Maeve's legs. Maeve's hands grab pet's hair to direct her to where she wants and both girls moan their pleasure as Joel slides himself into pet's very wet hole. He moves slowly, feeling every inch of her, then pulls almost all the way out and pushes in and out just a little over and over again to tease himself and pet by sliding his thick cock head into her just a little.

Pet lifts her head and looks back to smile at Joel, "Yes, just like that Master, gentle and slow. I love it that way! I can never get enough."

Maeve mewls out her need and her hands reach down to take her pet by the hair to pull her back down to where she wants her while Joel continues to slide his cock a little way in each time until he can't help himself and pulls pet to him as he plunges deep. He hears moans from both the girls as he forces himself deep into pet and drives himself to an orgasm hoping that this time pet will cum on his cock too.

Pet is not a submissive this time; she is an active partner needing, wanting Joel in her and trying so hard to make Maeve cum on her tongue.

"I am going to cum in you," Joel moans as he feels his cock thicken and his balls tighten.

"No, don't!" pet yells. "I want your sperm on me and Mistress!" She pulls out from under the pounding cock in her and rolls over to lie beside Maeve, "Cover us in your cum, Master."

Joel is so close to cumming he doesn't care as he strokes his cock over the two girls until he starts to have the strongest orgasm ever. Spurt after spurt shoots out of him as he covers both girls with himself. Long streams of sperm fall onto each girl. Joel is surprised; he hasn't cum like this since he was a teenager.

Maeve and pet moan below him and rub the cum that Joel has given them into themselves and touch each other and lick their hands; sharing the taste of it between them while they both look up at Joel with soft eyes.

He lets himself fall onto the bed between the girls and suckles at pets nipples first before moving over to taste Maeve's. Joel lifts his head to look up and smiles at Maeve, "I like your place and I love your body."

"I know you do. Now go to sleep, honey," Maeve answers as she holds his head tight to her.

Joel nods his head yes on Maeve's breast and falls asleep feeling pet's hand touching his cock; slowly stroking him.

Maeve looks across the sleeping man at her pet, "We have to talk tomorrow, you and I."

Pet smiles back, "You can use my name now," she whispers.

"Did you have fun tonight, Rachel?"

"Yes."

"Good I did too."