Mom's Motivation: Gangbang Blackmail

Story Info
MILF gets triple-teamed to keep a secret.
5.9k words
4.69
85.5k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: MILF gets triple-teamed to keep a secret.

Note 1: This is dedicated to Larry, who requested the story.

Note 2: This is part six in the MOM'S MOTIVATION series.

In Part 1, Mom's Motivation, Stephanie uses her sexual prowess to motivate the younger of her two grown sons into finally getting a job.

In Part 2, Mom's Motivation, A 2nd Son, after a few fun and exciting encounters with her younger son, she invites him over for another all-nighter (while her high school senior daughter is away at a sleepover), and they're caught in the act by her elder son, which leads to a very hot threesome. (Which only happens once Andrew, the elder son, convinces his Mom that he too can and will get a job.)

In Part 3, Mom's Motivation, Anal Mommy, the next day the boys double penetrate their Mommy.

In Part 4, Mom's Motivation, Daughter's BF, Stephanie, upon discovering her daughter's fear of losing her boyfriend Joel, decides to take matters into her own hands (for 'matters' read Joel's cock), and into her mouth and pussy... willing to do anything to protect her daughter.

In Part five, Mom's Motivation, Daughter's Prom, Stephanie drains Joel before Haley's prom, then later she makes sure he has an enjoyable prom when Haley won't follow through, and afterwards she gets caught sucking his cock in her car by one of his roommates.

Now....

Part 6: Mom's Motivation: Gangbang Blackmail

Stephanie arrived home, the aftertaste of Joel's cum still in her mouth, and discovered her daughter, still in her prom dress, in the living room... in tears.

"What's wrong, honey?" Stephanie asked, secretly knowing she hadn't fucked Joel on her prom night.

"Mom, I just couldn't go through with it," Haley moaned through her sniffles and tears.

"Couldn't go through with what?" Stephanie asked faux innocently, knowing exactly what her daughter hadn't done... since Stephanie herself had of course done it on her behalf.

"I... couldn't... bring myself... to have... sex... with him. And now... he's not... even... answering his... phone," Haley moaned, although it took a good twenty seconds for her to force all of that out between her sobs.

"I'm sure he's just already in bed," Stephanie said, which she assumed was true, since she'd drained him one last time only fifteen or twenty minutes ago in the car. "Or maybe his phone died. It was a long day."

"No, I called Mike, and he said he wasn't home yet," Haley replied.

"Then I'm sure he's home by now," Stephanie said, and suggested, "Why don't you call him again?"

"Okay," Haley said. "I should have just fucked him."

"That is a conversation for another time," the mother refuted rather sternly. "You'll sleep with him when you're ready to sleep with him!"

"He's a college guy. There must be lots of sluts on campus who'll fuck him," she argued, really rattled.

"He loves you, honey," Stephanie reassured her, knowing it was true, because he often told her. And the minor detail that he'd been fucking all three of her holes while he told her was another discussion for another time.

"I know he does," Haley admitted, wiping away her tears and beginning to feel better. Her being quite tipsy at the time wasn't doing her rational side any favours. Although she just felt something was odd with Joel, and she couldn't put her finger on it. He usually doted over her like she was the only person in his world... yet tonight he'd just seemed... distracted. "He seemed really preoccupied tonight."

"I'm sure it was just because of how hot you looked, and perhaps a little case of blue balls," Stephanie smiled, even though she knew he definitely didn't have even pale blue balls after all the loads he'd dumped into her today.

This made Haley laugh. "Yeah, I guess I should have at least blown him."

"At least," Stephanie teased.

"Mom!" Haley gasped.

"What? You're eighteen. I'm going to talk to you as my adult daughter from now on," Stephanie said.

"So you think I should have sex with him?"

"Not until you're ready," Stephanie said. "But I think you're readier than you think you are."

"Well, you kind of have a point. I keep swinging from terrified of having sex, to longing to get pounded right away!" Haley said frankly, the alcohol making her more honest.

"That's only natural," Stephanie said. "But so is seizing the moment when it feels right. It can be about lust and passion."

"And about love," Haley added.

"Sometimes, and that's always when it's best," Stephanie qualified. "But other times it's just about the pleasure."

"I'm not sure I could do it just for some pleasure."

"Oh, trust me; once you discover just how much pleasure you can get from sex, you'll think differently about it," Stephanie corrected her.

"Perhaps," Haley said, still feeling so confused about what she wanted versus what she needed... and versus what she feared.

"Call him," Stephanie urged her.

"No, I shouldn't. I was overreacting."

"Okay, then go to bed and get some sleep," Stephanie suggested.

"Okay," Haley agreed, yawning.

Stephanie hugged her daughter, extreme guilt coursing through her not only because she was the one fucking her daughter's boyfriend and thus getting him all distracted tonight, but also because she was the one who'd seduced him and convinced him that fucking her was necessary so he could remain loyal to her daughter... and it was likely that if not for her, Joel wouldn't have cheated at all!

She sighed as she headed upstairs to her own bed, wondering how she could possibly deal with this potential disaster.

.....

Stephanie woke up the next morning to a few texts... all of them from Joel.

She read them. Their being in all caps... e.g. shouting... instantly concerned her.

WE HAVE A PROBLEM

MIKE KNOWS IT WASN'T HALEY SUCKING ME IN THE CAR

SHE CALLED HIM TO ASK ABOUT ME SOONER THAN SHE COULD HAVE POSSIBLY GOTTEN HOME

I'M SO SORRY BUT I PANICKED AND WHEN THEY BOTH KEPT DRILLING ME ABOUT MY CHEATING ON HALEY I ENDED UP TELLING THEM EVERYTHING

I'M SO SORRY

THEY WANT TO MEET YOU.

After last night's talk with Haley, and now this... she knew she just had to find a way out of this predicament.

She texted back: Is Mike home right now? And please don't shout this time.

He responded: Yeah, they are still sleeping.

Stephanie slipped into some sexy lingerie and stockings and then a trench coat, with a plan already percolating in her head. She'd fuck Mike (although she wondered what 'they both' meant, then recalled he had two roommates, not one) to convince him to keep silent. Nothing had been mentioned about blackmail, but why would they want to meet her, unless it was to get some action for themselves? And if she had to fuck two roommates, then so be it. She'd used her body and her sexuality to get what she needed, or even what she just wanted, many, many times in the past (in the most recent past, to get her two sons to get and to keep fulltime jobs, and to keep Joel faithful... for at least some definition of faithful... to Haley).

She texted back: I'll be there soon.

She tiptoed past Haley's room, pausing to listen and find out if she was still asleep... and decided from her unusually loud snoring she'd likely remain asleep for several more hours... it was already a little past eleven, but they'd both gotten to bed very late. She drove to Joel's, angry at herself for getting herself... and everyone else... into this predicament in the first place. She'd made a lot of bad decisions lately... all with the best of intentions... but she was now living in a house of cards, and she was facing the first serious threat of blowing that house apart.

Stephanie also admitted to herself that she'd benefited greatly from those bad decisions. She'd been profoundly fucked so much lately, she'd grown accustomed to feeling vibrantly alive... almost at all times!

She parked, ironically, in the exact same spot as last night, where Mike had caught her with Joel's dick in her mouth. She'd been sure she'd gotten away with it at the time because he'd addressed the back of her head as Haley, but Haley's inopportune phone call had given at least part of the game away, and Mike and... the other guy's, she didn't know his name... perseverance had done the rest. She just hoped that Mike hadn't said anything to Haley about seeing her with Joel a few minutes ago! But no, if he had, Haley would have said something to her about it last night.

So even with all the convoluted logic having raced through her brain, Stephanie was now oozing confidence. She was able to stride confidently through the halls to Joel's apartment, a couple of guys definitely checking her out as she swayed past them... oozing sexuality... a facet of her presence she couldn't really control lately, it was an integral part of who she was.

Reaching their door, she knocked only once, before marching right in.

"So... who wants to talk to me?" she asked the room at large, making a bold statement as she posed with her hands on her hips, to showcase both her body and her confidence.

She didn't know who which was Mike or which was the other one... both of them were cute... although she was surprised Joel wasn't there. She wasn't surprised to see they were gaming.

"H-h-hi," Mike stammered, having not actually believed Joel was telling them the truth about this MILF... she was a complete replica of her daughter.

"Are you Mike?" Stephanie asked, stepping in front of the television... fully aware the tops of her lace top thigh highs were clearly visible to them both.

Zeke couldn't believe how much like Haley her Mom looked.

"I am," Mike said trying to act calm, even as his cock instantly hardened, and he couldn't believe she was suddenly standing in front of him. Their avatars in the game were definitely going to die, but he couldn't care less.

"Where's Joel?" Stephanie asked, looking around... the room looking exactly like she imagined a dorm room would look like... having missed college she missed the dorm room and sorority experience.

"He's in the shower," Mike answered, excited about the possibilities looming before them... from the way she was dressed... in nylons... thigh high nylons... showing below that very short skirt... definitely implied a certain intent.

"So Joel says you wanted to see me," Stephanie said, setting a five-inch heel on their table... showcasing her sexy, nylon-clad leg.

"Yeah, we did," Mike agreed, his confidence growing as he stood up... the hard-on in his pants very obvious in the loose sweats he was wearing... with no underwear.

"And?" Stephanie asked, noticing the cock aimed directly at her.

"Well," Mike said, strolling around the table leaving Zeke stunned by what he was witnessing. Although Mike had always been a ladies' man, this was an entirely different level of confidence. "You see, I can't have Haley, I could never do that to Joel, but...."

Stephanie responded, putting just a little more pressure on Mike's cock, "But without putting too fine a point on any alternative consequences, you think you can have me without upsetting Joel all that much. Especially since people always say how much I look like my daughter."

"Yeah," he agreed, impressed by this cougar's brazenness, and he'd already fucked a lot of cougars.

"Yeah what?" she asked.

"Yeah, I want to fuck you," Mike said,

"I see, and why would I do that?" Stephanie asked, her heel still resting on Mike's crotch area.

"So I keep your secret," Mike said, feeling confident based on how she was dressed and the fact she hadn't pushed down and destroyed his dick that she was expecting this.

"And what insurances do I have that it says a secret?" Stephanie asked, pushing down just a little to let him know she could be a literal ball buster. She also looked at the other kid and gave a smirk.

"I'm a man of my word," Mike said, grimacing just slightly

"You understand if you utter a word ever I will crush your balls completely," Stephanie threatened... pushing down just a little more.

"I believe you," Mike said, and needing to get this shoe off his balls. Risking ball breaking, he ordered, "Now drop before me."

Stephanie held her stare and her foot on his crotch for a moment before she said, "You understand if I do this I control it?"

"Yes," Mike said, desperate to get her foot off his cock.

"Good," she said, allowing her foot to linger for a few more excruciating seconds for Mike before she lifted her show off.

She looked at the other boy, with his dear in the headlights look, before she lowered herself to the floor and gave a squeeze. "Not bad," Stephanie said... when in truth she was a little disappointed to feel only around seven inches.

"I haven't had any complaints," Mike drawled, suave as always... thankful to have the heel no longer threatening his ability to one day have children.

"So if anything is going to happen today, here's how it will work," Stephanie said, squeezing his cock again, this time in a dominant 'I'm in control' move. "I'll fuck both of you..." she continued, turning to include the much less suave, deer-in-the-headlights, other guy, "and neither of you'll never... ever... utter a word about last night, today, or any other things I do to you or to Joel... and I repeat ever... to another living soul. Is that fucking clear? And as the lawyers might say, do you so swear?"

"Y-y-yeah," Mike stammered.

"And you?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Zeke replied.

"Don't call me ma'am," she said as she stood back up and slowly slid off her coat. "Like?"

"Yeah," Mike said, admiring the very impressive MILF body in sexy red lingerie that barely held in her huge tits.

"You?" she looked at the other guy.

"Y-y-yes, ma'am, I mean yes," Zeke said, not sure what to look at. The MILF's face, her huge tits, the sexy lingerie or the stockings.

Deciding to begin the proceedings with the much shyer and less confident one, just like she'd begun her incestuous activities with her younger son... indeed seeing some parallels between the two. Mike, like Andrew, was clearly the leader; while this guy, whose name she hadn't a clue about, reminded her of her younger and shyer son... until she'd first liberated that son's dick with her nylon-clad feet and toes, Stephanie moved over to Zeke and lowered himself before him as she asked, "What's your name, cutie?"

"Z-Z-Zeke," he stammered, watching in awe as this Haley clone dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Let's see what you're packing," Stephanie said, bringing her hands to his sweats and trying to pull them down. "Lift up your ass and help out a little," she ordered. She was going to make it clear to both of these two that she was in charge at all times.

"Sorry," Zeke apologized, as he lifted his ass and watched the Haley replica, a duplicate of the girl he jerked off to almost daily, pulling his pants down.

Once they were off, she spied the dick peeking through his boxers and asked coyly, even though she knew the answer, "Is this swelling because of me?"

"Yes, ma'am, I mean, yes," he admitted, as she pulled his boxers down to reveal another seven-ish-inch cock, although this was impressively thick. Funny how after playing with a bunch of big cocks, she considered seven inches, which was above normal, to be a bit of a disappointment.

Mike watched this hot Haley clone stroke Zeke's cock from the sidelines, as he got completely naked.

"It's a nice one," Stephanie purred, knowing that all men loved receiving compliments about their dicks.

"Thanks," then immediately, "oh God!" Zeke groaned, as the hot older woman took his hard cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, figuring If she was facing blackmail or even just the silent threat of it, she'd at least enjoy the sex. Cock was cock, and there were three nice, hard young cocks here, available for a treat she hadn't indulged in for decades... to get fucked air tight. So why the fuck would Joel go into the bathroom for a shower when he knew she was coming right over?

"Shit, this is really happening," Zeke exclaimed, amazed.

"Yeah, I told you it would," Mike said offhandedly, playing it cool as he finished getting undressed.

"What exactly did you tell him?" Stephanie asked, taking the very hard cock out of her mouth and looking back at Mike.

"Um, nothing, I," Mike struggled, not wanting to say anything that would end this engagement before it even started.

"Just move this fucking table out of the way," Stephanie instructed before returning to slowly sucking Zeke's cock.

Joel walked out and saw Stephanie on her knees sucking Zeke's cock. He froze. He knew she was on her way over, but this wasn't quite what he had anticipated.

Mike looked over and shrugged.

Joel's cock hardened in under his towel even as he felt a tinge of jealousy at sharing his secret slut with his friends. After a pause, he said, "Oh, you're here already."

"You get over here too," the strong-willed cougar ordered looking at Joel in just a towel.

"But I need to go see Haley," Joel objected... having been deluged by a dozen plus texts last night, and having missed just as many calls from his girlfriend.

"She's still sleeping, and I managed to calm her down last night," Stephanie said, stroking Zeke's dick while Mike moved the coffee table out of the way. "You got me into this mess, and you're going to take part in cleaning it up. Now get the fuck over here!"

Joel sheepishly obeyed. "I feel bad about it," Joel said.

"And I'm about to make you feel good," Stephanie said, pulling his towel off. "And I can see you don't feel all that bad."

"I can't help it," Joel said, embarrassed and a little ashamed.

"It's okay," Stephanie said, stroking two cocks at once, and ready for another. "All three of you gather around me."

Zeke stood up, and soon Stephanie was surrounded by three youthful, throbbing cocks. "Mmmmmmm, breakfast," she purred, stroking Mike and the other guy... oh yes, Zeke... while taking Joel into her mouth.

"I can't believe you're fucking Haley's Mom," Mike said.

"Me neither," Joel admitted.

"I'm mostly fucking him, not the other way around," Stephanie corrected, as she turned around to suck the other guy, Zeke, currently stroking Mike and Joel.

"Oooh," Zeke moaned. "Feels so good."

"This is so wild," Mike chipped in, really looking forward to his turn.

After a dozen bobs, she advanced to Mike and said, before sucking his cock, "Remember... this never leaves this room."

"I promise," Mike said.

"Me too," Zeke added.

"If you two even hint, or act awkward around Haley, I'll come back here and fuck both your asses with my strap-on," Stephanie threatened, although truthfully it wasn't a threat, since she'd probably end up doing it anyway, and make them like it.

"I won't reveal a thing," Zeke replied quickly, as she jerked him off.

"You have a strap-on?" Mike asked, while Joel was on the same page.

"Yes, I fuck women with it, and the odd man, too," Stephanie replied, before adding, looking directly at him, "I have a hunch you'd really get off on being bent over while I fucked you."

"I-I-I don't think soooooo," Mike replied, any acumen he'd ever had leaking out as she took his cock into her mouth.

Stephanie bobbed for twelve bobs before backing off and taunting, "I bet you'll look really hot, all bent over with my dick in your ass."

12