All Comments on 'Maggie May -- MistressLynn'

by _Lynn_

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
Excellent!

Lynn has written another winner! I just love these common thread stories and this is a different take than most. A fun well written story.

DG HearDG Hearover 16 years ago
Great Job!

Very nicely done Miss Lynn. I was happy to see your story finally appear here. You sure have become an excellent writer. Glad to have you aboard on our story challange. You take a song and make a totally unexpected story out of it. Please keep up the excellent work.

I'm proud to call you my friend and fellow writer.

Highest regards

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unique

spin on the lyrics. Well written and an enjoyable read. Great job!!

JakeRiversJakeRiversover 16 years ago
Nice job Lynn!

I like that you took a different approach. Good story.

Regards, Jack

TE999TE999over 16 years ago
Excellent interpretation...

of one of my favorite songs. This story epitomizes your maturation as a writer. Clever plot and realistic dialogue. Well done my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wooohooo Girlfriend

Great Read Goddess, Loved it! VQ4U

techsantechsanover 16 years ago
Good story

Very nice interpretation of the song lyrics, ML. A bit of a sad story, unfortunately, but that's what life throws us sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just Lesbian sex not worth Erotic couplings

Some one has to tell this writer her stories are well written, grammatically, but not gold in plot or placement. Could not get past the first page and felt betrayed by not telling us what category this writer tried to slip this in on. I don't know her other stories but I take it they are about lesbians. SAD

~photoguy~~photoguy~over 16 years ago
wow, awesome !!

great dialogue and very realistic .. I could totally "see" these women as the story developed ... and the plot ties into the song lyrics! well done ...maybe they will meet again ??

GreekfreekGreekfreekover 16 years ago
Totally AWESOME

Hey there...I had not read a Lit story in some time...but your gentle coaxing was just what the Doctor ordered. Clearly your writing continues to rocket skyward.

Brav-FUCKING-OHHHHHHHHH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

My friend, you have the most incredible talent for this media! I was enthralled with your wording and continuity of this story/tale. I would really appriciate it if you would let me know everytime you submit one of your pieces for this or any other site. I loved this story/tale. You will be a renowned well published author with this talent you possess. Very soon, I feel. Kudo's and hurray!!! EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!! oh...this is your friend...Princess La Mala (Beau)

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
Brilliant

This is the second story (that I know of) that expanded on song lyrics. The characters were brilliantly portrayed. What a great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user_Lynn_@_Lynn_
276 Followers
Author of stories that touch the reader with emotion and a hint of reality.