All Comments on 'Maggie's Change of Heart Ch. 05'

by LittleBea

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Started out good...

I liked the first three chapters a lot, but thought that these kind of became an "any excuse to have more sex" kind of story that lost sight of their closeness.

LittleBeaLittleBeaalmost 14 years agoAuthor

I suppose you are right. This was a friend of mines story that they had me write for them. It did start out good, but I sort of lost interest in it, and so it became somewhat sloppy. Plus, I never finished it.

Thank you for reading though, and your honesty as well. This genre isn't MY genre...I started out writing such as a way of release, and long stories such as this one, where I am "obligated" to add more then one part, sort of loose their excitement for me. I like short and sweet, one shot stories, in this genre. The excitement, need, and connection between the characters stays stronger that way, I think.

Also, I started to feel that I was writing not for myself, but just to have something to put up, which is no good at all...and also why I have not posted anything in quite some time, as well as I have been working on some other writing. But thank you for reading. I'm not sure if "commenters" check for response or not. I don't know how that works...and I have not been on in such a long time, but I have wondered if my stories were still getting attention. Thanks again for your coment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hi LittleBea,

I really loved your Chapters1-3 but would have really nice if it ended with just the girls and not with the two guys. The emotions of love was degraded. Hope you could end it right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous