All Comments on 'Maggie's First Gang Bang'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Naughty jack very naughty.

Liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a woman

Loved this story and give it a five. Not only is Maggie a world class slut, she is a patriot who appreciates the US military. What better way to say thank you than a hot, steamy afternoon of sex. Great story!!

okayjackokayjackover 11 years agoAuthor
Respectfully

To the Anonymous writer who corrected the language on soldiers versus Marines please understand no disrespect was intended. I am a US Army vet and understand the distinction you correctly made. However, at the end of the day we are all soldiers in the ongoing conflict with our enemies. So, thanks for the clarification. Thanks to all the Marines and soldiers who have served to defend our freedoms including the right to submit our stories on Literotica. Semper Fi, Sir from a respectful old soldier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No 13 YO here

I know the author and his profile is accurate.

Awesome story, Jack and likely to come true if I know Maggie......

JB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very hot story

WOW.............what a hot story. Wish my wife would consider doing something like this. And on top of it all, she is a patriot..................even better, a patriotic, world class slut. Lucky man married to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Liked your story. I was in the military, different country but it seems women are the same the world over. Five of us were in our uniform after a small function at a retirement home, there were very good light snacks supplied so I went and thanked the 2 people who seemed to be in charge, a man in his 50s and women who looked to be in her 30s. She explained they did the light catering for small functions. We stayed and as we were about to leave she came over to me and said if you would like to stay after the function i would like to personally thank you for your service.She said follow me, she lived in the village with a friend, a 1 bedroom unit. Patricia was a short blonde still dressed in her black skirt, white blouse. we sat down, would you like a drink, a beer, yes that would be fine. Patricia moved to the kitchen, I waited, when she came out she had removed her top and skirt, rather small breasts and I noticed shaven. Please do not say anything , i like serving men in uniform, please let me. I looked at her, I was 32 , i looked at the guys as she moved over to Wayne and undid his pants and took his cock in her mouth. Patricia was soon in the bedroom, on her knees as we took turns filling her pussy. Two of the guys were young they had two turns, I moved behind her for a second, pushed inside her, sloppy, wet, she even squished when I fucked her hard. I looked at her anus, wet, I rimmed her with my finger, I always liked anally fucking women, so I moved back and placed my cock at her anus and pushed , her anus opened slowly and then I was in her ass as Wayne fucked her mouth . She did not complain. Slowly at first, her ass felt warm, gripped me but not too tightly allowing me to fuck her for quite a long time as Wayne finished in her mouth. Turn over, I pulled back and re entered her ass and again fucked her slowly, looking at her, she looked back at me and smiled then closed her eyes as one of the guys cum landed on her breasts. I kept fucking her slowly, looking at her, she opened her eyes still smiling. I told the guys, to go get a drink, we were left alone. I heard her say, you feel good in me, kiss me I moved over her, I kissed her, moved back, she smiled and said usually when I get fucked this way it is fast and brutal and it hurts but this feels so good, please don't stop. I kissed her again and said you feel so good, I don't want to stop and I am usually like what you said but I saw your eyes and I felt like rather than just fuck you like I did earlier I wanted you to enjoy it, sounds silly but make love to you. Her arms went around me and when I felt like cumming I stopped and just stayed in her. I pulled away, she said no, wait, I opened the door, guys go back to base, I will see you later, I heard a few grumbles but I softly said that's an order. I walked back in , lie flat on your stomach, I mounted her pushing into her pussy, getting my cock wet again, then moved up and pushed back into her ass and linked my arms under her shoulders slowly fucking her whispering in her ear telling her how good her ass felt. I then rolled her onto her side, 1 hand on her breast my other to her pussy, lightly fingering her, she started to move, no stay still let me and I felt her insides squeeze me as she orgasmed, I moved so she was on her back, my lips on hers , her tongue fighting with mine, again her insides squeezing me as she orgasmed again, that did it, I began to move faster, she responded, come on, fill my bum, fucker, oh I'm cumming again, squeezing me again but this time I locked my lips on hers and flooded her grasping bottom. I did stay the night and she eventually moved in with me before leaving and getting married. Still the best anal fuck I have ever had.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No way

I can't believe a man would want his wife to have a gangbang with anyone. But with a bunch of jarheads is low, even by cuckold standards. I always thought the Corps has higher standards.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 3 years ago
Very hot

Love the detail. Made me so hard

calibigirlcalibigirl5 months ago

Liked it a lot. Lucky Maggie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous