Maggie's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael pushed forward slowly at first allowing Maggie time to adjust to his considerable girth. I watched in amazement as that huge black phallus disappeared into my wife's sweet, white pussy. I wondered if she would ever be the same. My cock was aching as I watched this sexy scene. Marie was breathing heavily as she watched the hot, sexy scene from a few feet away.

Michael was masterful. He backed out a bit and then pushed another two inches inside my wife. He backed slowly out again and pushed four more inches of cock inside her. Maggie was literally panting with desire as she gripped the sheets like she was on a roller coaster ride. Waves of pleasure washed over her body as she had a series of long orgasms one after the other.

Michael moved almost all the way out one more time before plunging deeply into Maggie. His pubic hair was meshed with hers on the last thrust and Maggie arched her back and screamed loudly, "Oh my God.................I'm cumming, Oh, help me..............I'm cumming...........................fuck me........................uh..........oh.............so big...............I'm still cumming." It was an awesome scene and all the participants were enthralled with Maggie's almost violent climax.

Maggie collapsed under Michael like a rag doll or a toy that had its batteries removed. Michael lay completely still on her lifeless little body enjoying the moment with his cock embedded deep inside my wife. After several minutes Maggie began to stir. Michael whispered something in her ear and she nodded her head. With that Michael got off of her and Maggie rolled over on to her knees. Michael looked at me and said, "Now I'm going to show you how to properly fuck your wife."

Maggie raised her ass high in the air as Michael lined his cock up behind her. He moved over to the side of the bed I would not miss a thing. I was less than two feet away from the bed as I watched him play with her pussy before impaling her. He stuck two fingers in Maggie and moved them in and out making sure she was good and wet. She was. He spread her lips with his fingers and inserted the thick head into Maggie. She groaned anticipating what was coming. He leaned in to her making certain I could see every inch of his massive black cock disappear into my wife. He pushed forward again slowly at first and soon he was buried balls deep inside my wife. He grinned at me lasciviously as he pulled back for the next thrust.

With that he slammed his cock deep inside Maggie causing her to let out a gasp as if all the air had been pushed out of her. He pulled back and slammed her again........the full force of his muscular body pounding into Maggie. His hips seemed to be connected to her ass cheeks as he completed each thrust.

Maggie called out his name and came again loudly. Her body tensed as Michael slowed for only a moment. Then the assault on her pussy began in earnest. He pounded Maggie with a speed and a fury I have never seen before. Her body shuddered with each thrust and the pace was amazing. Over and over, faster and faster he kept pounding her. It was almost as if Maggie was speaking in tongue. I could not understand any words and she was making animal-like sounds I had never heard before. She was getting a fucking like she had never had before and I was a helpless voyeur sitting a short distance away.

Michael was dripping with sweat as he continued his assault on Maggie's body. Finally he stopped and deftly flipped over on his back without removing his cock from Maggie's vagina. Maggie was now on top of Michael with her ass high in the air and his black cock embedded deeply inside her. The view from my chair only millimeters away was beyond erotic. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever witnessed.

Maggie started riding up and down on the impressive member which was slick with her juices. Michael more or less remained still and let Maggie set the pace. I am sure he was tired after his performance although his endurance was indeed impressive.

Maggie rode him at a slightly slower pace than Michael had used but it was enough to bring Maggie to two quick orgasms. Her breasts were mashed up against Michael's cocoa colored skin and it was most erotic. He had his muscular arms wrapped around her body with his large hands on each cheek of her petite little ass.

With her ass raised high in the air and the other two men eager for relief Chad moved in behind Maggie and rubbed some lotion on her rosebud opening which was being spread wide by Michael's hands. Chad inserted his impressive cock into her anus slowly and Maggie stopped her movement on Michael as Chad pushed down deeper into her bowels.

Soon they were all moving and groaning and making the sounds of sex that we all recognize. Also eager for relief Jason moved in front of Marie. He stuck his cock in her mouth and she did not hesitate to open wide and take it deep into her throat.

I was the only one not engaged in a sex act and my cock continued to ache. I desperately needed relief but there was nothing I could do as Maggie moaned through climax after climax.

After an interminably long time the two men fucking my wife started groaning loudly and soon announced that they were going to erupt with giant orgasms. We were not disappointed. Maggie screamed first and her body shook so violently I thought she was having a seizure. Soon Michael growled loudly announcing that he was releasing his load deep inside Maggie. Chad yelled out that he was cumming and soon he clenched his butt spewing his seed deep into Maggie's anal cavity. Moments later Jason grunted and coated the back of Marie's throat with his creamy load.

I was in the middle of the hottest porno scene I had ever witnessed and could not touch my aching cock which was still swollen to the max and definitely in need of relief. Chad moved to the bed and collapsed. Maggie rolled off of Michael spread obscenely on the bed face down. Her gaping pussy and asshole were right in front of me and I watched with dismay as her swollen pussy oozed what seemed like a pint of cum. Her ass was also wide open and dripping the creamy results of Chad's generous load.

Jason withdrew his softening cock from Marie's lips. She smiled at me and licked her lips like she was still parched. She is incredibly sexy and insatiable. She wanted more.

Michael did not move. He was exhausted and not surprisingly after his incredible performance. His limp cock was still slick with the combined juices from his offering and Maggie's sopping pussy. It was now getting dark outside and everyone was tired and satiated. Maggie went to the shower while the two hunks got dressed. Michael crawled under the covers and seemed to be sleeping. Maggie passed in front of me naked and freshly and thoroughly fucked. She leaned down so we were face to face and said, "How did you like seeing me getting fucked by a big, black cock? Did you like that?" She walked away with that evil grin on her face and her cute little ass twitching its way across the room.

Maggie soon emerged from the shower and started packing all the implements around the room. She also packed the wine and came over to our chairs. "I'm leaving now. You and Marie have a good time tonight. I have a couple of friends coming over tonight so you two have a good time. I know I will."

Marie told Jason and Chad to release our bonds and let us have our freedom. She also told the men that they were welcome to have some fun with Marie and me before they departed. With that Maggie strutted out of the room with a flourish. She did not even say goodbye to the three men in the room.

To be continued...