Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't really care one way or the other." She answered finally.

"Liar."

He ran his finger over her clit, enticing it once again. She shivered for him but remained firm. She couldn't let him be in control.

"You're just another random mark, a vessel for the spirit I'm calling to use tonight. I could have picked any man, so don't think you're that special."

She felt him tense. A low growl trickled from between his lips, the vibration reverberating against Alex's flesh; prickling goose bumps along her skin. His anger flared, white hot against her where their bodies joined. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to push him after all.

He picked her up and moved her to the center of the circle, the power within the space still heavy with their powers. He lowered her onto the ground, pushing her down onto the grass as he lowered himself on top of her. He grabbed her arms and lifted them above her head, forcing her to look at him.

Alex watched as he lowered himself on top of her, she'd wanted a large man like her husband and she'd got it, he towered over her. She felt his cock, semi hard, resting against her thigh as he looked down at her. She squirmed, the sensation of that cock so close to her pussy excited her and she struggled to keep from crying out. She wasn't going to give in.

Sebian leaned down and licked her right nipple, slowly trailing his tongue around the tip until it peaked. He watched her face as he nipped his way to her other one, he knew she was wet, he could feel the moisture through the curls rubbing against him. It wouldn't be long before he claimed her. He felt his eyes darken; his beast wasn't going to wait much longer. He growled his mouth filled with her breast, vibrating her whole body with its intensity. He'd make her his tonight.

He reached down and began rubbing her clit again, wedging his thigh between her legs to open her to him even more. He felt her tremble as she fought against the sensations coursing through her. He grinned. She was very close.

Alex stifled a moan as he caressed her clit, dipping into her slit every so often before pulling back to focus on her clit again. If he kept this up she'd cum soon. She felt the power within her build as her climax neared. No! She gritted her teeth against it. She had to call the spirits before she came or she'd never be able to bring her husband's spirit into the man before her. She'd wanted him for his body but not before her husband got inside it. She felt him pick up the pace against her clit, her slit sucking in his finger deeper and deeper each time he plunged it inside her. She was so wet now he wouldn't have any problems entering her. She tried to pull her arms away but he only gripped her wrists tighter. She knew she was close, she bit her lip as she tensed and her body started to convulse, pushing her over the edge and into orgasm.

The orgasm washed over her, pulsing through her body as she screamed out into the night. She felt her power surge upward in the circle, pouring out into the small confined space and hitting the man above her. She watched his eyes bleed into pale amber, his beast reacting to the power washing around them as he hung above her. A growl trickled out of his lips as he sniffed the air around them.

"You smell like herbs, my little witch."

He kissed her hard, his teeth nipping her lips as his tongue pushed inside to fence with hers. She felt dizzy, light-headed from the rush of power that surrounded them. As he deepened the kiss his power began to trickle out, and she could feel his control slipping. He pushed her thighs apart and settled between them. She sucked in her breath as she looked up into his face and felt him at her entrance. She could feel the pre-cum slicking against her opening, he was holding on by a string.

He gazed down at her, pausing.

"Ever been fucked by a beast, witch?"

"No."

He bared his teeth in a semblance of a smile and leaned down into her face.

"Then hold on," he whispered.

Alex gasped as he plunged into her in one thrust. His cock slid into her wetness, making her shudder. His cock filled her pussy, sliding over that place inside that built the pleasure. She clenched her teeth, the pressure was so intense that she thought she'd die, but he kept plunging inside. In. Out. In. Out. Dimly, she was aware that the slapping sound she heard was their bodies smacking together in their rhythm.

Sebian grunted as he continued to plunge into her wetness, his rod filling her completely. She was tight and he wouldn't be able to last much longer. He felt her power swell around them again as her climax neared. He'd almost cum earlier when she had climaxed and released her power swirling out into the night around them. He'd never felt a rush like that and he wanted to feel it again. He glanced down at her face, her eyes were closed, her teeth clenched in her attempt to prolong the inevitable. He'd never been with a witch before; it made him wonder if sex was always this much of a rush.

He was close. So very close. He gritted his teeth and changed his rhythm trying to keep his climax at bay long enough for her to cum again. He began to stroke her clit with his hand, his fingers brushing that sensitive spot as his clock slid inside to bump against her cervix. He felt her tense, she liked the added intensity. He leaned down and tongued her nipple, rolling his eyes up to her face as she gasped; her back bowed in response to his tongue.

Alex couldn't think under the pressure he was creating in her body. When his fingers had joined his cock at her entrance, she thought he'd reached her limits but now with his tongue lapping her breast, she felt herself close. The fire he'd built inside her was beginning to consume her. His rhythm picked up as his own climax neared and then suddenly she was cumming. Her orgasm hitting her, shattering through her body to pulse around his cock. The energy she'd used to close the circle and begin the ritual flared outward, hitting him in the chest. She felt his back bow as he threw his head back and his beast howled into the night. She opened her eyes to see the spirits fluttering above her, their voices murmuring their approval of the show. She had a moment to think, it wasn't supposed to end like this, and then blackness swallowed her.

####

Alex slowly came to. Her body was stiff and for a moment she wasn't sure where she was at. She looked across the clearing and saw the naked woman in the center. The night came rushing back to her and she flushed, it had been a success in all the wrong ways. She got up slowly, her back taut from being up against the tree all night. She stretched, trying to work the tightness out of her before she tried to walk.

When she had worked as much of the pain out as she could, she gingerly headed for the circle. She took in the sight and sighed, the circle was cold now, all energy from the night lost. The fact that she'd woken in her own body proof that it hadn't gone as she'd planned. She'd released too much of her energy after her last orgasm and it had sent her back into her own flesh. There was nothing she could do now except pack up and go home.

She picked up the duffel bag and rummaged through it, bringing out the box of bandages. She grabbed one and placed it over the cut on her wrist, she was getting less and less blood from her veins each year. She was afraid that this would be her last All Hallows Eve contacting her husband. Well, trying to at least, she thought.

A sound brought her attention away from the circle. She turned behind her, listening. She paused trying to hear the noise again but she heard nothing. She turned back to the circle and realized that the man was gone. The woman lay on her side, her hair sprawled around her but she didn't see any sign of the man. Her heart sped up. Would he want revenge on what she'd done tonight? She shuffled over to the woman and nudged her, trying to get her to awaken but the woman was out cold. Alex gritted her teeth. The woman was a hooker and she'd chosen her precisely because she was. She'd used the woman three years in a row now with no problems. She grimaced, the woman would probably be sore tomorrow.

"Is this how all witches fuck?"

Alex started at the voice behind her, turning to face the man she'd mistakenly chosen earlier.

"Or," he continued, "is it just how you do it?"

She took in his now clothed appearance. His dark shirt strained over his chest and upper arms, and his jeans hugged him in all the right places. Alex frowned. She didn't need to go there again.

"I thought most men liked a little sex with no attachments now and then. You didn't seem to mind it."

He watched her, taking in her face now that she was in her own body. She stiffened, she might be older than him, she glanced at him, hell a lot older than him but so what? She'd picked a beautiful woman so that it wouldn't be much of a stretch for him that night. In her youth she'd not needed the added person but now. Well, now was different.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"No woman in her right mind answers that question."

A ghost of a grin appeared on his face. His eyes were that deep dark brown that they had been earlier when she'd picked him up at the bar. They reminded her of the oak trees she'd been fond of as a child.

"I think you're much older than you look."

"I look 60."

"But you feel much older, my little witch."

Alex stilled. Could he feel her true age?

"I think," he started, "that you are around 400 years of age. Give or take a decade. Am I right?"

She stared back, mute.

He grinned.

"Then you should know that you're near your end. Right?"

Alex nodded. He didn't need to remind her of it.

"Then how about a deal?" he asked.

"A deal?"

He nodded.

"What did you have in mind?"

He walked up to her and took her face in his hands. She stiffened at the unexpected touch. No man had touched her like that in this body, not for a very long time.

"I can give you your youth back," he whispered.

She laughed.

"Sure you can." She retorted.

She wasn't sure where this was going but he had to be out of his mind. Did the spirits get into him after all? She glanced up at the sky but nothing but the moon hung above her.

"And how exactly are you going to do that?" She asked.

"I'm going to bind your power with mine."

"In what way?"

"Weeell," he drew out the word, "I need you to share your blood with me, and when you do we share power."

"Won't that take away from you?"

"Are you worried about it killing me?" He asked.

She nodded.

He laughed. "Oh honey, it's pretty damn hard to kill a King that way. You'd have to be a hell of a lot older than that to do it."

"King?" She asked.

What shifter had a king? Wolf? Bear? She wasn't sure and if she bound herself to him did that mean she would shift as well? She watched him laugh and wondered.

He sobered and looked at her.

"I've never felt anything like the rush I felt with you tonight. It's intoxicating and I want to feel it again."

Her stomach clenched as his eyes slid to amber.

"Will you bind yourself to me?" He whispered.

She bit her lip; he was offering her a second chance, and tonight had been amazing but...

"You said you're a King. What kind of shifter are you?"

She watched his eyes bleed completely into their non-human form, the amber circling around irises that were no longer human. His power trickled out into the night and surrounded her. The smell of pines filled the air, as if she was deep in woodland territory somewhere on the East Coast, and she knew immediately what he was.

"You're a wolf."

He smirked.

"All the way baby. So are you interested?"

She thought about it. The idea was so very tempting, but could he do it? Could he really make her young again?

"You can really make me young again? You're not fucking with me?" She demanded.

He smirked.

"Don't believe me?"

"Cautious," she replied.

He looked down at her.

"I can give you back your youth. I can make you my Queen. I can do all that and more."

He kissed her. His lips blazing a trail along hers, as she sighed into his mouth. His lips were as soft as rose petals and his power stirred against them. A burning sensation began in her bottom lip, increasing as he kissed her. She tried to pull back but he wrapped his arms around her and held her to him. She stiffened at the sudden confinement. The burning was now moving up her cheeks to the rest of her face. She panicked, trying to pull away but he kept her locked in place. Finally, he broke away from her, smiling down into her face.

"What the hell are you doing?" She demanded.

He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and snapped a picture of her.

"Hey-"

He turned the phone around and suddenly she was looking at herself, only younger. She stared at it. It had been so long since she'd last looked that way. She gingerly took the phone from him and snapped a selfie. She squealed as the picture came up. She looked like she was in her 30's again!

"Believe me now?"

She nodded.

He bent down and nuzzled her mouth.

"Then say yes." He purred against her lips.

She stared up into his amber eyes. His power began to trickle out and surround them, making her shiver at the contact.

She wrapped her arms around him and gave him her answer.

"Who could say no to their very own fuck toy?"

He threw back his head and laughed. He glanced back down and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Didn't you say something earlier about sucking my cock until it was like steel?"

She laughed and kissed her wolf, truly happy for the first time in centuries.

12