Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers

Up, up, up, she climbs, but every time she gets close to the climax, the man slows the pace, letting her crest, but not fall over the edge.

However, the woman is finding it harder and harder to hold it back, and, now, so is the man. She lowers her head and clenches her eyes shut as the sensations swell in her body, and her hips work in a harder, faster motion.

The man puts his hands back firmly on the woman's hips and begins to drive his cock deeper and harder. The crackling in his groin is telling him he is close to a major blowup, and he is ready.

Now he urges the woman to let it out, and the woman's cries and moans become louder, more shrill as she works her sweaty, oily body around the pleasure pole that is ruthlessly pounding her cunt.

Sweat also pours off the man as he strains for the finish, his cock a blur as he fucks her with hard, demanding strokes. He is like a machine churning relentlessly as his cock works as a piston in her equally-demanding pussy. In the midst of her budding climax, the woman is suddenly possessed of an idea.

"Cum on my tits!" she cries. "I want to see it. I want to feel it. Oh God, yes, shoot your hot cum all over me, baby!"

The mere suggestion is enough to send her tumbling off the edge, her body shudders and she cries out sharply as her orgasm explodes through her body. The woman's spastic motions are too much for the man to endure.

"Here it comes!" he cries as he wrenches his cock from her twitching cunt. The woman rolls over quickly onto her back, and sits up slightly, just in time to watch his dick spew out a half-dozen strings of thick white cum. He douses both breasts with his seed, then rubs the tip of his cock over each nipple as he squeezes out the last few drops of his climax.

With her left hand, the woman reaches down and strums her bloated clit, while her right hands rubs her tits, working the man's sticky cum all over her chest. Her reward is another orgasm, an aftershock, and she doesn't stop there.

She pulls the man up and takes the head of his cock into her mouth, getting whatever is left in his balls down her throat, then cleaning him of their commingled juices with her lips and tongue, until at last his cock wilts into sated softness. She falls back on the bed, her chest still heaving with the dregs of her lust, and the man collapses next to her.

They are both fully satisfied and exhausted by the intensity of their passion.

"You DO make me feel SO dirty," she whispers, just before falling into a well-deserved sleep. The man just laughs softly as he gathers the woman into his arms. He holds her for a little while, then rolls her sleeping body to one side, turns off the lamp and slides his body next to hers, drifting off into a pleasant slumber.

Sometime in the night, the man awakens needing to use the bathroom, so he quietly slips out of bed and walks across the room. After finishing his business, he emerges from the bathroom, but stops at the foot of the bed and just stands gazing at the woman's sleeping visage.

He contemplates the serene, satisfied look on her face, the way her dark hair fans out across the pillow and the rhythmic sound of her soft snoring.

The man shakes his head in bemusement, still not quite believing that he has been married to this goddess for 15 years, that they share a love that grows deeper and richer with each passing day.

His mind drifts back to much earlier that evening, during the banquet that preceded the dance, all part of the annual awards ceremony for the large civic group of which he is a member. He had gone up to the stage to accept the organization's coveted citizen's award, recognizing his and his company's years of philanthropy in the community.

As he walked to the podium, he happened to glance in his wife's direction, and the look of pride, devotion and love in her eyes was a sight that will be etched in his memory until the end of his days.

With a contented sigh, he crawls back into bed, slips under the covers and nestles his body up against his wife's. He is gratified as she unconsciously molds her body to his, and as they lay there together, he drifts back into a dreamy slumber, still basking in the glow of the evening's love and lust.

In the morning, they will arise and return to the real world, going back to their everyday lives of work, home and family. There will be bills to pay, a business to run, children to care for and a house to maintain.

But on this night, this man and this woman have put all of that aside, sent it receding into the background.

For one night, they have surrounded themselves in a spell filled with passion, giving each other all of the love they have to give, and they have experienced something special, something supernatural.

Yes, there must be magic in the air.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers
12