Magic Fingers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

"My mother worked late many days, that's when he would wait for me to come home from school. He had a ritual. Greeting me with the greased batons in his hand. He would make me hold them as he stripped me from the waist down. He'd make me bend over and grab my ankles, while he'd take his time as he pushed the smallest one up my ass. Then I'd have to walk into his bedroom, lay on the bed and wait for him. Some times I'd lay there for over an hour, wanting it to be over.

"He must have known how it tormented me. Finally, when he'd come in, naked, making sure I saw his stiff prick. He'd roughly grab my ankles, lifting them and spreading them wide. Then he'd make me grab his prick and start to feed it into my cunt. When he was done, I still had more to endure.

"If I made any noise as he raped me he would use the next size baton in my ass, and make me masturbate with the largest dowel until he was convinced that I had a quiet orgasm. He was hard to convince.

"There were times where I'd have to come four and five times for him. If I made a single sound he'd yank the baton out of my ass and shove the next size in. He got his greatest pleasure when he would yank the last one out, because that meant he could shove his cock in my ass, as I fucked myself with a stick that was as big as his dick.

"That was where I learned the art of having a silent orgasm, and it stuck with me until now.

"John has a great talent. He sensed I had a problem and in a very special way. Fixed it or helped me fix it. For the first time I can ever remember I heard myself scream in orgasmic pleasure.

"He also, instinctively helped Melanie."

"How did John help me, aside from giving me the most earth shattering orgasm I ever had."

"Melanie, take off your robe. Lay back on the bed with your legs hanging off and let John make love to you like he did this morning. Come on John, don't be shy, I can tell you're ready to explode," Carol said.

Melanie laid back and I looked at her, "God you're gorgeous," I said.

It took a lot of will power, not to just stick my dick into her and fuck myself silly. I wanted this to be good for the both of us. I knelt down in front of her, put my head between her legs and began to suck and lick every inch of Melanie's cunt. The spot just below and at the base of her tiny clit seemed to be one of her pleasure points and I concentrated my attention on it. She brought her legs over my shoulders and curled them around my neck as she tilted her cunt up so my tongue penetrated her as she groaned and shuddered thru her release.

Her legs relaxed from around my neck. My need to come was strong and I stood, sliding her legs down my chest until my prick slid into her crack, past her tight pucker and the head lodged into her expectant hole. I stayed like that, savoring the feeling of her flesh against mine.

"Oh God you feel so, so good." I moaned.

"John, fuck me, fuck me hard, make me squirt."

I pushed my dick into her and began to pound as she encouraged me on, "Yes. - Like that. - Just like that. - I can feel it."

I could feel the cum in my balls getting close to eruption, when her voice changed again to that of desperation.

"Oh God, take it out." she cried as she began to buck. I knew I needed a few more strokes so I held her legs tight against me as I savagely drove into her. She was screaming "I need to go, - take it out - now!."

Two more thrusts and I pulled out. She began to squirt immediately. On her second pulse that splashed against my straining cock, I shot my load and we were both covered in each others cum.

Breathing heavily, I managed to push Melanie further back onto the bed, crawled up between her legs and slid my dick back into her, knowing that her pulses would revive it. As I lay on top of her, I caught a quick glimpse of Kay, looking flushed and her hand busily working between her legs.

"Melanie," I whispered in her ear. "You always smell good, but the smell of sex on you is intoxicating. The next time I get you to squirt I want my mouth down there to drink every drop."

"Ok, you two love birds," Carol interrupted our bedroom murmurings. "I have a question for Melanie. Do you notice anything different?"

"Do you mean the way he feels inside me," Melanie responded?

"No, not that," Carol said with a sly smile.

"Does it have something to do with the way I climax?"

"No!" Carol said with a harsh tone of exasperation, "Melanie, are you having a Blonde moment here or what."

"I don't understand," Melanie was getting flustered.

"Ok. Time out. I want you to look into John's eyes. Now, what do you see."

"I see love, I see caring and I see he is getting horny again."

That was all Carol could take. "You are a ditsy blonde," she said. "Look, he has his dick in you and he is laying on top of you. Do you get it now!"

The light bulb clicked on, with a half second of terror and then she wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me in so tight I thought my ribs would crack.

"Wow," I croaked out. "Those gym lessons are really paying off."

"Ok, OK, break it up. John has work to do."

"What?" I said with a stupid look on my face.

"Oh God," Carol spoke. "Don't tell me you're having a blonde moment too."

That was when I heard Kay Laugh and my head snapped up.

"Oh I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to laugh."

"Why not," I said as I rolled off of Melanie and began to dress. "You have a beautiful laugh, it seems to light up your face. As a matter of fact you should probably laugh a lot more."

She blushed.

"Kay." Carol stepped in, "This is strictly up to you, but you have seen the transformation of two women here tonight. I can't promise that the same thing will happen to you, but I can promise that John will deliver one hell of an orgasm."

Kay paused. For a minute I thought she might back out. When I heard her say, almost out of character, "Why the hell not."

Carol put down a fresh clean blanket, because she had drenched the bed. Kay dropped her oversize robe and quickly began to lay down, when I stopped her.

"Woe, woe. Wait a minute. Stand back up and turn around," I said.

With a red face, she did. I was truly surprised when I saw her naked body. It appeared that Kay had just begun sessions at a tanning salon. Originally, I thought she was dark complexioned, now I saw the small diamond shaped area around each nipple, accenting the upturned reddish brown buds. A rectangular patch over her narrow strip of dark brown pubic hair and labia seemed to highlight them. Her breasts were close set, giving her a lot of cleavage and making her breasts appear large.

"I have died and gone to heaven. Where else could a man expect to be with the three most beautiful women in the world. No wonder they say good things come in small packages. Be still my beating heart," I said as I grabbed my crotch.

"That's not your heart," giggled Melanie. Who was now with a dildo in her pussy, and as I glanced at Carol, so did she.

"Quit playing and get to work, did you think that meal was free." Carol coaxed.

"Ok," I said. "Come on over here Kay."

She did and laid down, instantly spreading her legs and picked a spot on the ceiling.

Time to try something different, I thought. So, I began to draw little circles on her body with my finger and a few drops of lube.

I heard Carol whisper to Melanie, "Watch this, he seems to know exactly what to do and when to do it."

I paid no attention as I continued to draw circles on her breasts, belly, arms, legs, knees and finally when I drew one on her forehead she asked, "What are you doing?"

I replied, "Braking ice, its fun you should try it. Anyway, now that the ice is broken, we should talk."

That's when she got it and started to laugh. "Oh God," I sighed. "I love your laugh, I can't describe how it makes me feel and it seems to be most effective on me when you're naked."

I hollered out, "Carol is this your work too, they look good enough to eat." As I poked one of my fingers into Kay's breast.

"No," Kay replied. "They are all mine."

"Well in that case," I dipped my head and sucked her right nipple into my mouth while massaging the rest of her breast.

At first she just lay there and let me suck. This is not working I thought, and I reached over and took her hand and put it on the back of my head and then did the same with her other hand. It started to work. I softly nipped and sucked, as her fingers started to intertwine in my hair and slowly she started to pull my head harder against her breast.

Yes, she was getting ready. I slid my hand down to her belly and she tensed, so I slid my lips off her breast and started to work my way down to her mound. I felt her start to release her hands from my head and I firmly pushed them back in place. She did not remove them again, until I lifted my head, but only after sliding my tongue along her slit.

I was licking and sucking her small clit until I felt it harden and heard what I could only describe as mewing sounds. I put a large quantity of lube on my fingers and used my left hand to spread her lips as I made sure to get her vagina well lubed. It was a good thing I did, she was extremely tight. I wasn't even sure I could get two fingers into her.

I put more lube on my fingers and began. First, sliding them over her clit and letting one finger slip in. Finally, with numerous fast strokes over her clit and down, both fingers went in.

I was afraid to pull them out. Afraid that I wouldn't get them back in. I just applied pressure with my entire palm, rocking it to and froe as my fingers found a small, very spongy spot.

I began to tap, in short bursts at first and as I increase my tempo, Kay began to writhe. I heard her say, "Fuck me. Then louder. "Fuck Me, Fuck Me Harder. I need something fucking my ass."

I must be slow, because I didn't figure it out until I saw Carol with a small dildo, lubing it up. Carol reached down to spread Kay's cheeks. As Kay felt her cheeks being spread, she lifted her ass. As Kay lifted, Carol pushed it in. There was a scream of pain and pleasure mixed. Then there was a gush, from Kay, that shot straight up and almost hit the ceiling fan.

I was amazed, my fingers were still in her. I thought, it was because she couldn't' lift high enough to dislodge them. So I pushed up again. Another gusher shot up and another cry, but not of pain. "Ahhh, fuck my ass," she yelled.

I found it hard to believe this was the same mousy Kay. I pushed again and another gush spewed from her. I pushed three more times with the exact same results, only now, Kay was panting heavily.

She was still in an arch and I found that I couldn't remove my fingers. They were jammed between her pelvic bone and the dildo. Every time I'd try and remove them she would squirt and hoarsely cry out. Then she would cramp up again and further crush my fingers with another orgasm.

Maybe it was the panic in my face, but both Melanie and Carol came rushing over.

"What's wrong," they asked? As Kay shuddered again.

"My fingers are stuck in side her, jammed between her bones and the dildo."

Kay was stuck in an arched position, probably because it hurt if she even tried to move. The only flexible thing here, was the dildo and it had to come out.

"Kay baby," Carol said. "If you can hold on, I can get something that will numb around the dildo."

"Oh, Carol, I can..." Another spasm hit before she could finish her sentence. "Can't wait, out now!"

"Brace yourself," Carol said.

With a strong pull it popped out of her ass and with a scream, Kay collapsed and fell off my numb fingers. Carol was between Kay legs in a flash, checking her rectum and vagina and with a sigh of relief, Carol said, "She's fine."

That's when Kay seemed to come out of it.

"Oooh, I need something in me, I need it now."

Both Carol and Melanie were at her side with a dildo and neither of them could get it to go in. "She is to tight."

Kay complained louder. In a demanding tone, "I said put something in my cunt, I need it now!"

"John! Stick your fingers back in her," Carol demanded!

I took a look at my now blue and swollen fingers, then grabbed Kay's hand, and stuck two of her own fingers in her.

With that Kay began, "I need something in my ass."

Carol tried to console her, "Baby you jus..." She was interrupted by.

"I said, stick something in my fucking ass, now!"

Carol grabbed the closest dildo and shoved it in. That shut her up, because Kay closed her eyes and faded off into sleep.

I looked at Melanie and then at Carol. They both seemed thunder struck. I held my hand up, it was beginning to swell.

I said, "See Carol, no good deed goes unpunished."

I began to laugh and Carol started as Melanie chimed in, "I need a fucking drink and I need it now!"

We all laughed and went out to get our well earned drinks. Leaving Kay where she lay.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers
12