Cumming on his Fingers in Public

Story Info
I came on my ex’s fingers at a party in front of everyone!
1.2k words
4.54
15.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HanaRose
HanaRose
20 Followers

I've been desperate to write about my sexual adventures for years. I'm probably one of the sluttiest people I know, but most of my friends don't know about this side of me. I'm in my 30s now and have a really serious job, so no one suspects that I have this side to me! Today I was touching myself while thinking about this particular story from my past. After I came, I decided I should finally write it down. I don't even use literotica that often, so I had to make an account just to post this! Please be nice... it was so arousing to recount this, so even if no one notices, at least I had fun 😉

So, I was 19, back home for the summer after my first year at college. I had been texting with my ex-boyfriend from high school. Let's call him Daniel.

Daniel was back in town from college, too, and he had been sending me dirty texts about how much he missed my body and asking me ridiculous things, like Do you remember how my tongue feels, Hana? I read Daniel's texts over and over and suddenly couldn't recall why we had even broken up in the first place! Finally, I agreed to meet him at my other friend's backyard party that coming weekend.

The party was way busier than I expected, probably over 100 people in a pretty small fenced backyard. I was looking for Daniel, but it took me forever to find him, because I kept running into other high school friends who wanted to catch up. Eventually, as I was talking to my one girlfriend, I felt someone's hand on my lower back and I knew it was him before I even turned around. I remember I was wearing this thigh-length summer dress made of a super thin, kind of gauzy material, so I felt the full warmth of his hand through the fabric when he touched me. His hands were also massive, since he's at least 6'2".

We greeted each other super casually, even though I knew he was dying inside over the way my nipples were just barely visible through my tight summer dress. Obviously, I couldn't wear a bra for my first meeting with Daniel in over a year hehe! He joined into the conversation I'd been having with my girlfriend and, for a couple hours, we just went around the party chatting with friends. Every once in a while, I'd catch him glancing at my ass from across the party, which made me feel wild.

Eventually, the party died down a bit and it got dark with just a few tiki torches glowing. A group of my high school friends had brought their instruments out and started to play some covers. Daniel and I finally found ourselves standing together at the back of the small crowd. He was standing with his back to the high privacy fence, and I was standing slightly in front of him. Everyone else was in front of us, facing the band. I knew Daniel was trying not to touch me, and I was teasing him by swaying to the music just inches from his thighs, subtly flicking the hem of my mini dress to show slight flashes of my lace panties. I was feeling so proud of myself for torturing him in public, and I was sure he wouldn't try anything, since people were all around us. But then, I felt his hands on my hips.

I tried to turn to him but he held me facing forward with his hands on my hips. Soon, his hands were sliding down my outer thighs and under the back hem of my dress. I was super shocked, because he was a super private and shy guy (outside the bedroom). But I just tried to play it cool. There was literally someone else standing 2 feet in front of me. But no one could see, under the cover of darkness, that Daniel had his hands under my dress and was sliding his fingertips lightly between my ass and the hem of my lace panties. I folded my arms behind my back really casual, like I was just paying attention to the band, but I was dragging my own fingertips over the front of Daniel's jeans.

Soon, I found the bulge of his cock, and it was ridiculously hard and hot to the touch, even through the denim. I massaged it with my palm as best I could with my hands casually behind my back. Meanwhile, Daniel had pulled my panties to the side and began to slide just one of his fingers along my ass crack, slowly grazing me over and over, up and down across my asshole and between my pussy lips. I was extremely wet and my thighs started to quiver slightly. It was really difficult to stay upright, let alone to pretend like nothing was happening, but I managed to just keep swaying slightly to the music and singing along to the songs with everyone else. Daniel wasn't singing though, because he was concentrating on sliding the tip of his middle finger lightly into my soaked pussy, sliding it back out, slipping it forward between my lips toward my clit, and then back into my pussy. He was doing this insanely slowly, and I remember being more desperate than I ever had before. I just wanted him to crouch down, bend me over, and shove his whole finger and face and cock into my aching pussy. But I had to remain content with his teasing finger tip, gliding over and over across my wet skin.

After a while, I knew I was going to come, and I gripped harder around Daniel's cock bulge behind my back to let him know. I concentrated as hard as I could on keeping my face still and tried to keep myself standing. He sped up his movements between my legs, and I noticed that he had added another of his fingers into the mix. Now two of his fingers plunged faster into my pussy, slipped forward toward my clit, and then quickly flicked back into my pussy. During the quieter parts of the songs that the band was playing, I could just barely hear the slight squishy sound of Daniel's fingers diving into me.

But surely no one else could hear it at all (?) When the music got louder, Daniel would lean forward a bit, and softly whisper into my ear (so only I could hear) god you're so wet, Hana. But I couldn't answer him, because I was on the edge of climax. Suddenly, it was happening, my pussy started to contract against his fingers and I had to do everything in my power to stay standing. He could clearly feel me coming, because his fingers slowed and then stayed inside me, enjoying the sensation of my orgasm around his fingers. I felt a flood of wetness and I was biting down hard on my lip, trying to keep my face neutral. I suddenly realized that my nipples were super hard through my dress, so I quickly let go of Daniel's cock bulge and folded my arms across my chest instead! It was over... but the memory still plays like a movie in my head 15 years later.

As you can imagine, Daniel and I left the party together that night... but what happened after is another story entirely haha!

Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I loved writing. And, again, please be nice, as it's my first time posting!! 💋hana rose

HanaRose
HanaRose
20 Followers