Magic Fingers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

With one hand, I drew a wavy line down and across her belly and back up as I reached over to get the lube. I stopped for a few seconds as I spread some on the fingers of my right hand. Once again, I circled only her right breast and in one quick motion, I pinched her nipple hard as I pushed my fingers down over her clit. I could feel her body tensions mounting but she was reverting to not vocalizing her feelings.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby," I breathed. "I guess I need to make it feel better."

I put my head against her chest, stuck my tongue out and played with her nipple. When I felt her move, I slid my fingers into her and sucked her nipple into my mouth.

I heard a sharp intake of air as I released her nipple and removed my fingers from her vagina.

"Oh Carol, I wish I could make it feel better for you. I'm going to have to try something else."

I pulled my hand away from her clit and spread some lube on my little finger.

As I began to make it circle her pucker, Carol's entire body started to become rigid with pre-orgasmic tension. I put my fingers on her clit, began to stroke it, and got a very soft quiet, "Oh yes" out of her.

"Baby, did you say something." I asked as I stopped stroking.

Now I got a "Nooo."

"I didn't think so," I said, with a slight hint of mockery.

I went back to jerking her clit off. I could feel her hart beat. Her clit was pulsing strongly and her ass was beginning to rise off the bed.

"Oh Baby," I whispered again. "I wish there was something I could do to make it feel good to you."

With that, her eyes opened and she spat, "You bastard, Fuck me, I need to come."

"What ever you say, Darlein. I'm here for you to command."

With that, I drove my fingers into her cunt and found the large spongy spot I knew would be there. I began to tap, push and stroke it and was quickly rewarded with an "Ahhhhh" as she heaved her hips up and began to squirt the second my fingers were out of her.

Her fingers moved to her clit and began a hard fast pulling on it as she squirted a little more.

When her hips almost hit the mattress, I moved her hand and put my fingers back in. By angling, my palm away from her clit I was able to insert my little finger in her ass. It was almost as if she started singing soprano in the key of "Ohhhhh Fuckkkkkk."

It only took six thrusts and she was squirting again. When she could catch her breath between contractions, her hands were frantically trying to grab on to something in front of her that wasn't there.

"John." She gasped, "Put a --- dildo --- in my ass."

I reached over and quickly lubed a small dildo. I spread her cheeks and saw her ass hole opening and closing, as if it was a fish out of water. I put the head up to it and when I saw it open, I pushed and it was as if it was sucked in.

I put my fingers back in and with every contraction, the dildo in her ass would push my fingers against her swollen gland. All I had to do was rub as she was doing the pushing.

This time, it seemed to build slowly. Her hips were up off the bed and she was clutching the sheets in her hands. As she began a soft wail.

"Oh John, please take me over the top. Please!"

At her request, I pushed hard and there was a feral scream. With my fingers stuck in her, just like Kay, she was squirting, probably an eighth of a cup per pulse. It was like a perpetual motion machine. She would have a contraction, forcing my fingers up, causing her to squirt and have another contraction that would force my fingers up and cause her to squirt again.

Carol was arched between her shoulders and heals, her face was blotchy, and her breathing was causing her to hyperventilate as she called for help, "No More, NO MORE!"

Her entire body was beginning to tremble and spasm. I couldn't reach over to remove the dildo from her ass.

As calmly as possible I said, "Mark, I need you to reach over and forcefully remove the dildo from her rectum. Now please."

With out a moment's hesitation, Mark took a firm hold and with a steady pull, removed it. With it gone, Carol collapsed to the bed like a broken doll.

Mark moved me aside and put his fingers to the artery in her throat. "My God, her hart is beating to fast for me to count."

"Mark, I need you to get out of the way." I rolled the trembling body on its side, inserted a dildo in her cunt and put the small one back in her ass and moved her into the fetal position.

"What are you doing?" Mark demanded, "Stop doing that."

He was trying to push me out of the way so he could remove the dildos, when suddenly Melanie's calm voice broke the tension.

"Mark, step away, John knows what he is doing, just watch and learn."

Marks forehead was perspiring, but he did as Melanie asked.

I covered Carol, whose trembling had subsided some and I lay down beside her, spooning into the same fetal shape around her. "Carol Baby, are you ok."

"Yes, came a soft child like whisper, "Let me rest for a while ok?"

I got up off the bed, looked at Melanie and Mark, and nodded toward the door. When we got to the kitchen, Melanie took my arm, looked at the tent in my pants, and said, "Let me help."

"Not yet, I'm saving that for you, but I could use some of that sugary ice tea we brought."

Mark still had sweat on his brow. As he asked in a demanding voice. "What in the hell happened in there."

I looked at Melanie, and said, "I could give him the man's perspective, but it might be better if he had an understanding of what it's like from your side."

Melanie addressed him. "Mark first you have to understand, that this is a feeling that is unique. The closest I can describe it, is like having a clitoral, a G spot and a vaginal orgasm at the same time that you are peeing. Also, the orgasms intensify, with each spurt. Plus, it's kind if like eating a potato chip."

There was a puzzled look on Mark's face.

"Did you ever hear the commercial, you can't eat just one. Well, these orgasms are exactly the same. You're not satisfied with just one. You want more and more. Your body craves it and continues to make you want to come until your body reaches an overload and you collapse."

"I can't believe that any woman would want to put herself through what I just saw Carol go through." was his response.

"Normally, it doesn't go that far. I'm guessing that the same thing happened to Carol as happened to Kay."

"Very close." I said, "What seems to happen is that the dildo in the rectum forces up on my fingers and unless I could remove them before the ejaculations start they get locked in place. The orgasm pushes up and causes another orgasm that pushes up and it becomes an endless cycle. Fortunately, Mark, you kept a cool head and removed the dildo, without just yanking it out."

Mark smiled, "I have had some practice at it."

"Oh go on," Melanie said. "I can't believe you're gay."

"And you and Carol call me an ass for saying stuff like that."

"Sorry, it must be rubbing off on me."

Mark was looking down as he began to talk, "I; I don't think I can do what I just saw in there. It felt to me like it was almost barbaric and that you were torturing Carol."

Melanie jumped in front of me, as if she was protecting me from an armed attacker, and began in a hostile voice, "Well Mark."

I stopped her by putting my hand on her shoulder and interrupted, "I think, I know what has happened here. Both you and I assumed that Carol had told poor Mark what to expect and you know about that word, ASS-U-ME."

Melanie chimed in, "I can see where Mark would feel like that, with out knowing that Carol won't normally moan or vocalize herself."

I saw the puzzled look again. "Melanie, would you go in and check on Carol, while I try to explain and fill in the gaps, for Mark."

Even before she left, I was explaining. "The idea behind this is not just to see how many orgasms a woman can have or how far she can squirt. I suppose you could say it's a reward, for a woman facing her demons. No matter that she doesn't conquer them. Your true job will be to get the woman to relax and accept you. After that, if you sense other problems, you can either tease them up so she recognizes them or let them lie. You have to remember that your main goal and most difficult challenge is to relax them, put them at ease, and then you can reward them with a unique experience."

"Fine, I have no problem with that, but what I saw with Carol, was not relaxing her."

"Understand this, I have been with Carol before, at least four times now, I know what her demon is."

"Yes, but you were tormenting her, she even called you a bastard."

I smiled at the thought, "Yes she did and I was so proud of her. Mark, you have no idea what it took for her to speak at all, let alone vocalize an emotional outburst like that. As far as any torment, what I did was necessary in my opinion.

"Now the episode that occurred after the dildo was inserted in her rectum, well, that is a private matter and I won't discuss it. If you feel the need to know more, you'll have to ask her, however, I wish that you would not and hope you trust me enough to believe that I have no desire to physically or emotionally hurt Carol. I can say; I did not expect it to affect her in almost the same way as it did Kay."

"John, I am still not sure if I can do this."

"Let me ask you Mark, are you afraid to try or are you afraid you'll fail?"

"I am afraid of disappointing Carol, you and Melanie. Then there are my personal doubts about my ability to do this. Especially with Melanie."

"Mark, Melanie and I have talked. She is the perfect woman for your first time."

"Yeah, but..."

I stopped him. "Listen to me. Melanie is nervous about this, as will most every woman that you will encounter in the future. That is one of your challenges to over come.

"Melanie has more than one demon. This is nothing that you must overcome, just something that you have to deal with in order to make her relax. She is also experienced in how everything should feel and when she should be feeling it. In a way, she will be grading your performance."

"How will I know what to do to get her to have an ejaculation and once she has one, do I keep on going until she passes out?"

"No, Mark, we will take it slow. First, I am going to leave you to your own devices, to see how you naturally act in an effort to get Melanie to relax. Once you have done that, I'll show and or tell you what you need to feel for and give you the where and how's. Ok, all I need from you is to hear you say, I'm prepared to do my best and I understand, that I am learning something new.

"Ok, now say it."

In a shaky voice, Mark did say what I wanted to hear.

"Now, let's go into the class room for pussy squirting 101." --------

Carol was now lying on the bed on top of a new comforter, wearing her silk robe. Her head was propped up by a couple of pillows and she and Melanie were lost in quiet conversation, as Melanie was lying on her side with her hand propping her head up.

"Carol my baby, how are you feeling?"

"I'm still a little shaky I had to remove the one from my ass, because my vagina is still pulsing and it was too much for me."

"Mark, is understandably concerned, can you give him some insight into why you were screaming while contorting your body and flooding the place. Oh, I did explain why you called me a bastard."

"I'm sorry about that John. You know I didn't really mean it."

"I know, I said in as much of a child like voice as I could possible make, as I rolled my lower lip out and made my chin quiver as I said, "I forgive you Carol."

"John Drake, she said loudly, "why are you such a shit."

I looked at her with my lip stilled rolled out and said, "Because you wouldn't love me as much if I wasn't."

"God help us all, because you're right."

Carol continued, "Forget about John. Mark, I'm guessing my convulsions startled you. All I can say is get use to it. If you're half as good as John is, you'll be making women scream, writhe and shoot gallons of peritoneal fluid.

"That is a good thing. You need to understand this. Crudely put, when a woman has a screaming earth shattering orgasm, when her hips are aching from thrusting them forward and her pussy trembles uncontrollably as she feels a warm wet stream being pulsed out of her, when her clit feels like it will explode and she never wants those feelings to stop. That's when the whole world becomes ordered and things just seem to fall into place.

"Despite the outward appearance, underneath it all there is a calmness that increases as the overload of sensations fall away. Most people refer to this as the after glow. Well the stronger the sensations the stronger and longer the afterglow.

"Now, I expect you to follow John's directions and make sure Melanie has a very nice afterglow.

"Are you ready Melanie."

"As I'll ever be," she said as she removed her robe and lay down with her legs slightly spread.

I moved the chair so that I was out of Melanie's field of vision. She was so beautiful, her hair lay like a golden corona around her head and I felt a lump in my throat. I closed my eyes and shouted in my head, I Love You, as I hoped she would somehow hear me.

I heard a sharp gasp from Melanie and opened my eyes, ready to spring to her aid, when I saw the long slender fingers of Mark stroke her belly. At that moment, I felt a pain in my heart worse than any knife could cause. I closed my eyes, gripped the arms of the chair and pushed myself back into it, trying to get my mind far away from here, but the pain kept drawing me back.

"John," my name was being spoken so softly. "John, help him."

I opened my eyes. It was Melanie calling.

"John, come and help."

Before she could finish I was by her side. She looked up at me.

"John, help him, show him, he is more nervous than I am." I noticed that Carol was in observation mode.

I looked into Melanie's eyes, and without a single spoken word, we both reassured each other that all would be fine.

I pushed my fears aside and leapt into motion.

"Mark, come out here for a minute."

When we were out in the hall, I reached in my pocket and came out with my phone and earpiece, I then went to Melanie's bag and removed hers. I opened her phone and pressed my number. My phone started to ring and I pushed connect on my earpiece then stuck it in Marks ear.

"Get the picture?" I said, and he nodded.

"Ok, now, get back in there and do what I tell you. I'll stay out here and peek in from the door where neither of you can see me."

Mark walked in and back to Melanie.

I could hear her ask, "Where's John?"

I saw Mark point to the earpiece and say, "He is in my head."

"Ok Mark, I'll give you general directions and you do what feels natural, got it."

Mark spoke, "Yes."

"That was a rhetorical, got it. You're not supposed to talk to me."

"Now," I said, "put your nose to the side of Melanie's head, just above her ear and take a deep inhale."

I waited to see what would happen, and waited, Melanie lay there and he kept his head by her ear. Finally, I couldn't take it any more.

"Mark, get with the program, say something. Now breathe in again."

He did and said, "Your hair smells so fresh." Long pause.

"Don't stop there," I whispered.

"Melanie," he began, "I am so damn scared, and I don't want to disappoint you or anyone."

"Oh Mark," Melanie whispered. "You're doing fine, there is no time limit here, try and relax."

Melanie reached up, put her hand on the side of Mark's head, and brought it down to her so she could kiss his cheek.

When I saw that I said, "Now, now, Mark, slide your hand over her belly and if you can, ease two fingers between the folds that cover her clit. Once you feel it, slide your whole hand over the entire area until I tell you what to do next."

I heard Melanie suck in some air and I knew Mark found it.

"Don't rush," I told him. "Keep it up, slowly, with not to much pressure. The next thing, I'm going to want you to do is to put some lube on your fingers, not a lot, you can get more later, but for now, she will probably be a little dry and you're going to need it.

"Before you do that, I am letting you know, there is nothing more I can tell you, you're the one who has to decide what is best to do and when. I will watch and let you know when she looks ready for you to move on to the next step for her to ejaculate. Until then, you're on your own.

"Now, get her relaxed and get her turned on."

I turned my back to the wall and sat on the floor, just outside the door. I closed my eyes, and removed my earpiece, knowing I didn't have to see or hear, to know when my love was ready.

It seemed to take forever and I didn't look until I heard Carol say, "Melanie baby, play with your breasts." and then she cooed to her, "yes baby, just like that."

I couldn't see what Mark was doing, but I could see Melanie, pulling on her right nipple. Her eyes were closed and her face looked serene, not a bad sign. As I watched, I saw a small space between her neck and the bed.

I stuck the earpiece back in my ear, "Mark."

Mark jumped, not expecting my voice after the quiet.

"It won't be long now. I need you to insert two fingers of your left hand into her vagina. Don't push them all the way in, only up to the second knuckle. Lift your left heel when there in.

"Next, I need you to lift your fingers to the top of the vagina and slide your fingers around. You are looking to feel a spongy spot. It may feel like a slightly rough spot to you and you may have to move your fingers in or out a little. Raise your heel when you think you've found it."

Almost instantly, his heel went up.

"If it is hard, wiggle your heel side to side."

Side to side it was, "Good," I said. "That means she is ready.

"Start slowly and lightly rubbing the area and hear me out completely before you start to do anything else."

He raised his heel.

"You are going to give that spot three or four quick hard taps, then you will slide your fingers out and slide them up and down over her clit, about five to six times. You will repeat this until she begins to raise her hips in an effort to keep your fingers in her.

"That's your sign to tap and push against her gland. Remember how Carol bucked. The same will happen here and your fingers will slide out just before she squirts."

I continued with my instructions, "Mark, your arm could be come cramped or at least very tired, try your best, but if your arm gives out it's not a problem, just calmly call me. You're doing great so far Mark, let's see you finish this."

With that, I hung up and watched as he began to follow my instructions. He was doing it to perfection, Melanie's ass was up off the bed and she was moving her hips.

"I'm going to cum," she began to cry, as she began to buck, dislodging Mark's fingers as her first squirt erupted, then a second, not as far and a third short spurt as her ass hit the mattress.

Mark was ready to put his fingers back in as Carol spoke, "Very good Mark, I can't wait to see how you do with me, but for now, Melanie needs rest. Let's go in the garden and make some coffee for everyone."

Carol ushered him out and I rushed to Melanie, as she said, "Quick, I need you and you promised you were saving something for me."

I just took my pants off. Even though I was soft during the training of Mark, seeing Melanie's beautiful breasts, firm belly and her mound, gave me a instant sense of urgency. As Melanie scooted to the edge of the bed, my prick was fully hard. I raised her legs, slid into her, and began to hammer her swollen gland.

"Yes John, that's it you're making me cum. Yes John" she screamed as she threw herself back and began to drench me with spurt after spurt. When I was able to hold her still enough to enter her again, it was me who needed release.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers