Magic Potion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, darling."

"You keep calling me 'darling' and you'll never get rid of me." Gina laughs. "Where're we going?"

"Roseville, up the coast. They have a nice downtown. The boardwalk along the beach is to die for."

"Lead the way." Gina tugs at the frayed hem of the cutoffs as if making sure it is longer than the stump. She gives it two folds leaving a neat cuff with a small amount of stump visible, and then the same to the other.

Megan looks both ways then drives towards the highway. "It'll be nice having you along. Last weekend was good, but there wasn't anyone to share my feelings with."

Gina stretches her leg and wiggles the foot as she had before. "I can't get over the sensations. I love having only one leg. I'd always wondered, but now ... now I at least have an idea what it'd be like."

"Probably not like having it surgically removed."

"Oh?"

"Maybe it's the same, I don't know."

"How'd you find out about the blue bottle?"

"I'd heard rumors about a Haitian woman, voodoo queen I was told, that lives on the other side of town. She was supposed to have all kinds of potions. I was interested in something to jazz up my sexual feelings."

"The green stuff."

"Yup, you got it. The second time I was there to get more of it, she was using crutches. She stepped from behind the counter and a leg was gone, unlike the prior time. Of course, it peaked my interest." Megan laughs. "I asked and she pulled out the blue bottle and explained how to use it and what to be careful of."

"She just whipped out the bottle," Gina quizzed.

"Yup, like it was no big deal. In fact, the next time I went, she had both legs and missing most of her right arm."

"Do you think she's like us and wants to be that way?"

"She told me she just likes to play around with the potions." Megan laughs. "Ain't that the strangest thing?"

"Well, not really." Gina chuckles. "I mean, look at us." She chuckles again.

For the next half hour, Gina watches the scenery and fondles her stump. Megan pays attention to the road, but often lets her gaze focus on Gina.

"Lets stop there," Gina says pointing to the sign for a parking area with a view of the ocean.

They pull the crutches from the back seat and the doors close at the same time. Megan gracefully strolls towards the low wall while Gina spends time watching her own lone foot swinging between the crutch tips for each step.

"Come on, look," Megan calls loudly over the roar of the surf below.

"I still can't believe this."

Megan turns and watches her. "You're an angel."

Gina stands beside Megan and rests a hand on the small of her back, lightly rubbing. "Babe, this is grand," she coos, her lips close to Megan's ear.

"Two chicks with one leg, what could be better?" Megan giggles then scans the ocean.

"Excuse me, are you sisters?" the older woman asks.

"Sure, that we are," Megan answers. "How'd you guess?"

"Just lucky. You both look happy, I just wanted to say that."

"Thank you, ma'am," Gina says, watching the woman dotter away. A few moments later, she asks, "Do we really look alike?"

"Close enough for most people. I guess us both having one legs adds to the illusion in her mind."

"I'm hungry." Megan pecks kiss on Gina's lips. "For you and food. Food will do for now." She walks towards the car and Gina reluctantly gives up the view of the ocean and follows.

-

"Beautiful day," the waitress says without commenting about the missing legs. She fills cups with steaming coffee that actually smells like coffee and not burnt rubber. "What can I get for you?" They order the same thing and she walks off.

"You never got to talk to the woman at the thrift shop," Gina asks.

"Nope. I don't think she's been there very long. I just noticed her a month ago, before I got my first blue bottle."

"Oh, I wonder."

"Nah, I had the same thought. The other woman was quite specific that it'd been a car wreck."

"How often have you been using the stuff?"

"Green, most nights." Megan giggles. "Damn nice feeling out that. The blue, I use not so often ... most weekends and maybe once during the week. It's expensive so I only use it to test my willingness to be this way forever."

"And there've not been any problems, like it lasting longer than you expected?"

"Nope. So far, it works as promised." There is a small nervous laugh then she blows on the coffee and takes a sip.

"I can't stand Rosa. I have to find a new place before I go crazy. A new job would be nice too." Gina giggles and stirs a small amount of sugar in her coffee letting the spoon clink a few times. "I've sent a few resumes out. Now I'm almost picturing moving and starting work missing a leg."

"I've had that thought a few times. I have money saved up. My father left me some when he died a few years back. Mom and I no longer talk."

"Why?"

"I mentioned sleeping with a woman and she freaked out. She's old fashioned about things like that. I doubt she and Dad ever 'did it' other than him on top."

Megan groans just as the waitress puts the plates down and asks if they need anything other than more coffee. She shakes her head and watches the woman walk away.

"Do you ever wish you had just a 'normal' life, like hers?" Megan musses just loud enough for Gina to hear.

"I once thought I knew what normal meant. The whole 'leg thing' always gets in the way for me. I suspect that might be part of why I haven't let a relationship take hold ... you know. What would I tell him about that part of me?"

"I hear ya." Megan shakes her head a few times and chews a bite of scrambled eggs. "I once told a guy I was seeing, just to test his reaction. He walked out the door and never spoke to me. I saw him on the street once and he just looked away, like I was radioactive or the skin was pealing off my face."

"I've just assumed that would be reaction, so I've never told anyone."

Megan takes Gina's hand for a moment. The waitress fills the cups and leaves the check with a glance at the held hands.

"You think she'd understand any of this." Megan whispers in Gina's ear.

"Maybe the part about two women holding hands. Maybe not even that." She shrugs her shoulders.

-

Walking half a block after leaving the cafe, a man walking towards them crashes head on into a telephone pole, staggers slightly, and regains his footing.

"Are you alright?" Megan asks as she grips his arm.

"Yes, quite. Thanks." He stares intently at both women for a long moment.

"I hope it didn't have anything to do with us."

He chuckles. "Well, maybe a little. You know, two beautiful women each missing a leg. That's something I don't see often."

"Or often enough," Megan teases, and then giggles.

"Yeah-h," he drawls slowly as he rubs his face and pulls a splinter out. "I don't suppose either of you live around here."

"In case you're hoping for a 'date', we're married ... to each other," Megan says taking Gina's hand in hers.

"Yup. For a year," Gina says with a large grin as she tightens her grip for a moment.

"Too bad. I've tried a few dating sites for disabled women and so far, no luck."

"I'm sure you'll find the right woman. We're not the only ones missing a leg."

"The first I've seen for a long while." He groans. "Damn, you're both beautiful."

"Just your luck, huh. Two dream women and they're lesbians." Megan chuckles then grins at Gina.

"Can I buy you a drink? You know, just chat. Listen, I get it that you're not interested in me as marriage material." He laughs and points at a bar across the street with a view of the ocean.

"Yeah, why not?" Gina says.

Megan looks at her watch and does some quick arithmetic in her head then glares at Gina while pointing at her watch. "We've got four more hours."

"Uh-huh," she says, nodding her head. "I had no idea."

"What? If this won't work with your schedule, I'll understand," the man says.

"Maybe it won't," Gina says, letting a frown express pretend disappointment.

He watches with great interest as they walk away and until they go inside a shop.

"He could have been your dream man," Megan whispers. "It's not too late to go back."

"My leg is as temporary as that relationship would be. Besides, I'm having a wonderful time with you."

"Really?"

"I think we 'click' nicely ... don't you." She smiles at Megan for a long moment. "Beside, seems like I heard someone say we were 'married'." She chuckles.

-

The night is as black as their mood when the legs return midway home. The traffic is light.

"What do you do to get over it?" Gina asks.

"Splash a little green stuff on and masturbate."

"Oh-h."

"It's a lot cheaper. She has a shelf lined with it. She hides the blue in the back. I have no clue how much she has. I'm always afraid one day, she won't have anymore."

"That'd suck."

"She told me half a bottle would make it be forever. The one you got by mistake, I was going to stash in reserve just in case I couldn't get anymore.

"We've only used a little."

"Actually, we haven't used it yet. That was the last of another bottle."

"All gone? So we couldn't have spent the night an done it again?"

"Nope. I know, I thought about it too. I would have been nice. I'd like you to stay again tonight. We can use the green stuff." Megan laughs and playfully slaps Gina's thigh.

"I get paid tomorrow. I need to pay Rosa rent and pay a few bills, but can I buy a blue bottle?"

"It's expensive." Megan whispers the amount and Gina gasps loudly. "Yeah, it floored me too. I'll get more this week."

"Yeah, if you keep that new one, you'll have enough to make it be permanent."

"With enough to make yours that way too."

"Have you met anyone that has?"

"Nah. I only have her promise."

"That'd suck if it didn't work." Gina shakes her head a few times, as the possibility that this will only be temporary sinks in. "Shit-t," she groans.

-

Gina sits on the bed holding the green bottle as Megan leans both pair of crutches in the corner. "There's not much of this left," she says, holding the bottle up towards her.

"I know. Payday soon and I plan to stock up on both kinds of potions. Go ahead, enjoy a little." She laughs. "I know I plan on a dab myself." She laughs again.

"It was a great day." Gina sits the bottle on the nightstand without using any. "In fact, every moment since the food court has been over the top."

Megan walks slowly across the room and sits close, her arm around Gina as she lowers her. Their lips touch gently, without need or want, and kiss tenderly for a while. Hands lightly play, not to excite, but to comfort. Gradually clothes fall to the floor until there are none to remove. Parts press closely, rub, occasionally grind, as lips explore in way not done before. Kisses between thighs, swollen buds suck between wet lips, sounds of passion build as they twist and turn, to find many ways to pleasure the other.

"Oh, oh god," Megan moans as Gina's mouth feasts where she had never been before the other night. "Ah," becomes an oft-repeating sound until even that no longer is understandable in the depths of the climax. The women trade responsibility for the other's pleasure for hours until exhaustion overtake both.

"I didn't know it was possible," Gina groans as she cuddles Megan, their eyes feasting on each other.

"What?"

"To get so tired from sex." She giggles. "Mind you, I'm not complaining."

"We've been great friends for, what, over a year."

"Yeah, maybe a little longer. There isn't anyone I can talk with like you."

"And now we find...."

"Yup, the amputee connection." Gina lets her lips enjoy those close by for a moment.

Megan pulls her lips away. "We should be together."

"I know." She pecks a few kisses. "All of that was without green stuff." She snickers and grinds over Megan's mound for a moment. "I don't own much, a few clothes. The furniture is all hers. Besides, I hate her."

"You might hate me if we're together."

"Hardly. Besides, I have a feeling you're not suggesting we be 'roommates'."

She pats the bed a few times. "Nope. You belong right there."

Gina strokes between Megan's thighs. "Or here." She laughs. "And I expect that will be often." She laughs again. "I never expected that I'd want something so much."

"We need to think about the blue bottle issue."

"You mean, when to take the final injection."

"Uh-huh. What if that was the last bottle in the world?"

"No question, we'd do it one last time and live our lives on one leg. Right?"

"We'd need a story to tell everyone."

"Yeah, something like a 'car wreck'." Gina giggles. "I have a crap job as a receptionist. It's not like I can't do that on one leg ... or anywhere I might live."

"Yeah, I'm an editor of magazine articles. I guess I could get a job some place else. We could start over, new jobs, new friends, no one from our past to get in the way. Yeah-h."

"Well, there are more blue bottles at her shop, so there's no rush on the leg front as long as we can afford it. I don't care what people think about who I sleep with."

"So lets move your stuff this week, tomorrow even. Just plan to start living with me and we'll go from there."

"Perfect." Gina lets a kiss quickly grow deeper.

-

"Here's your rent," Gina tells Rosa Monday night. "I'll be out of here in an hour."

"What the?" Rosa grunts.

"I have a new place to be. Best of luck." She stares intently at the woman. "I mean that." She turns and quickly fills three moving boxes then begins talking them to her car, one at a time.

"Where do I send your mail?" Rosa asks as she picks up the last box.

"I'll turn in a change of address, but just put anything that comes into a shopping bag. I call next weekend to arrange to pick it up ... or have someone pick it up for me."

"You're not telling me where you'll be."

"Nope, I don't think you care ... do you."

"I guess not."

-

"Let me help," Megan offers and walks back so they can bring the last two boxes inside. "How'd she react?"

"Stunned, I'd say. I told her I'd arrange to have my mail picked up next weekend."

"Well I scored another blue bottle and two green ones. I couldn't afford more blue ones."

"We'll just ration it. I don't need to do it anymore, I'll just wait and do it one last time whenever we ... you know, decided."

"Maybe you'll let me inject both of your legs with just a little." Megan snickers.

"Wicked woman. And then what will you do?"

"Hmmm, I have some ideas. Do you want to hear?"

-

Gina sits in the office break room reading the newspaper and waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready. Ted and Julie walk in and he grumbles about the lack of coffee.

"Yeah, it burned down," he tells Julie as if a part of a continued conversation.

"The Voodoo Queen's place? That's awful," Julie says.

Gina continues looking at the paper, but listens to the conversation.

"That angry woman at the thrift shop was arrested. Seems her husband had injected her leg with the blue stuff while she was asleep. I always wondered why she was so angry."

"Permanent? I wouldn't be upset."

"Yeah, like Alice. She loves having one arm." He glances at Gina. "Did you ever go to that place?"

"No. Your wife has one arm...."

Julie laughs. "We call them 'blue bottle' parties."

"I heard about that potion. It makes an arm or leg disappear, right."

"Uh-huh." Julie rubs at her thigh. "My husband and I, Ted and Alice, and another couple use it each weekend. Alice made it so her arm is gone forever ... just above the elbow."

"Really-y?" Gina drawls as she stands and moves closer. "Do you both do that?"

"I do a leg," he says, as if it is quite normal.

"Me too ... sometimes both legs," Julie says. "You should join us this weekend."

"Ah-h...."

"That's okay, most people don't understand," Ted says sounding slightly disgusted.

Gina looks around to see if anyone else is in the room. "No, my girlfriend and I use the blue stuff." She pauses and watches their reaction. "Saturday we drove up the coast and spent the day on one leg."

"Cool," Julie says.

"Girlfriend?" he asks, almost as if it is more of a problem than pretending to be missing a leg.

"Uh-huh. We got a little crazy with the green stuff, and well, we're still together." She laughs.

"John and Frank are like that, they're the third couple in the 'blue party' group."

Gina looks at Ted for a moment then at Julie. "If the place burned down, does that mean...?"

"I'm afraid of that also," Julie says. "I love my time on one leg ... a lot."

"So?" Ted blurts out. "Make it permanent, no one here will care." He waves his hand though the air emphasizing that he is referring to the whole office.

"Really?" Gina quizzes.

"Oh hell no. Most of them know about Alice's arm. I think a few actually fantasize about her, though they won't admit it." He chuckles and pours the fresh coffee into a cup. "Want some?" he asks, still holding the pot in the air. "They don't know about the parties we have."

"Is Claudette okay?" Gina asks.

"The news story didn't say. The big splash was about Gloria, the thrift store amputee. That was all they could talk about was the tragedy of what her husband had done to her, 'all because of the voodoo queen'. They emphasized 'voodoo' a lot."

"I doubt she'll be able to reopen her shop around here, not after that," Julie says. She stirs her coffee and sips. "I might just have to do something about my leg." She sips again. "I just started a bottle ... my last."

Bart strolls into the room. "Any coffee?" he asks and the three go to their desks.

-

Megan hurriedly walks through the apartment as the door slams behind her. "Gina!" Her footsteps are heavy against the hardwood floor. "Gina," she calls again. "Baby, the worst news ever," she says just before kissing Gina deeply.

"The fire? I heard."

"I had no idea about the thrift store amputee. Goddamn, I'm glad I bought more."

Gina snuggles up to Megan, her body rubs suggestively as her hands explore. The lips touch a few times then weld together with tongues diving deep.

Megan pulls away. "Hmmm, you don't seem very upset," she groans as she kicks her pumps off, the shoes clattering towards the couch.

"Actually, this may turn out to be a good thing."

"Why? We have one full bottle and most of another. What could possibly be 'good' about this?" Megan paces in front of Gina, her hands hard against her waist, elbows stuck out like wings. "Goddamn it!"

"I was making coffee at work this morning, like I always do. Damnedest thing, Ted and Julie walked into the room talking about the fire. Seems they have what they called 'blue bottle' parties."

"You're shittn' me ... right?" She paces a few more times before standing still in front of her.

"If I'm lyin', I'm dyin' as they say." Gina roars with laughter. "Nope, as God is my witness, Ted said that his wife is missing an arm permanently and he does his leg on weekends. Julie does too, though I don't know about her husband."

"Astounding ... weekends, huh? So, what are they going to do now that there will be no more of the stuff?"

"Julie has just over a bottle ... I don't know. Ted did mention other's at the office knew about his wife's arm and didn't seem to care. I'm wondering if I just showed up with one leg....

"Hmmm," Megan cut in. "Parties?"

"Yeah, every weekend six people get together. Who'd ever thought such a thing would happen? Not me for sure, and hell, just a few days ago I didn't even know it was possible."

"How about the green potion?"

"Uh-huh, they do that too. There're two guys in the group that found each other 'cause of it. Sounds like us." Gina giggles then kisses her. "Maybe we could get a little crazy." She pecks a kiss. "The green haze." She laughs and gropes Megan's breast.

-

Claudette stands in the parking lot of her burned out store looking forlorn, a hand clutching her stomach, the other arm missing. "It's gone, it's gone," she wails.