Magic Potion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina anxiously dabs the green fluid on her throat and looks at Megan as the initial warmth begins to rush over her. She smiles and dabs a second drop.

"You've turned me into a sexual freak." She snickers. "I love you for giving me myself." She injects a small amount of the blue potion into her remaining leg. "Let's have some crazy sex." She lies on the bed as the leg disappears.

-

Diana wiggles the mouse and types with her only hand as the breeze drifts through the open window of the den. The e-mail program lists ten new messages and she reads the first. Her hand slips under the blouse and plays with a breast.

'Diana, you're so bold. Thanks for coming out. I wish I had the guts to do something like you have. Maybe some day I will. Kate.'

She clicks through each message finding similar sentiments from both men and woman.

"Hi sweet thing," Claudette coos as she leans down and kisses her on the lips. All she wears is an unbutton blouse and it falls away, the milk chocolate skin begging. Dressed she is lovely; naked she takes ones breath away.

"I never know what you'll be missing," she teases as she looks at the armless woman.

"Uh-huh. The mood just comes over me." She laughs and kisses her more deeply this time. Her armless shoulders wave though the air. "I just love sharing a life with you."

"Do you think you'll ever settle on what to be missing?"

"Probably not, but come to bed and take me as I am." She snickers then shakes her hips and saunters sensually away.

-

Gina slowly turns the empty cobalt blue bottle in her hand, remembering the first time she had done so. All that has happened since seem like images from a dream. The lets the bottle fall free and watches it land on the pile of left shoes that she will no longer need. Megan may add her own shoes some day; it does not matter. She knows she has what she needs even though she may still use the potion to pretend with other limbs.

The lid to the garbage can rattles as she pushes it closed, sealing memories of things not need, not wanted, inside. She watches her foot swing between the tips of her crutches as she walks back into the apartment.