Magical Essence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio left the combine in the early afternoon and set off for their destination days ahead of them. They would make exactly two stops on the way back. The decision was made early on about skipping Gavin's hometown of Emmert, at least, on the first pass through. They would stop at two larger towns and stop at Emmert on the way back. Even though Gavin had absolutely no family there he wanted to take care of some unfinished business.

The trip went quickly for all three of them. The relaxation was exactly what Eliza needed. She had been spending more and more hours worrying over the happenings of the council. After months of badgering, the council had finally accepted her proposal and Esterme would come speak after the festival. The Olympics marked the end of the Festival of Magic for the residents of Tevrin. The weeklong tournament pitched the best apprentices against each other in a battle royale style of fighting. The tournament was a round-robin sparring match for the first three days. The best of each division would then go on in a single elimination tournament style. The final match would be held on the final day as a grand spectacle. After the final match all parties represented during the tournament would have a final chance at glory in one single large-scale reenactment of a prior battle.

The festival was to take place at separately at each individual home state. Upon arrival back the parties would become reacquainted with each other and the Olympics would start within the first few days. Gavin would go through his final training sessions while they were on break and then would take the days just before the Olympics to relax. This was both Eliza and Merik's recommendation. They had long since stopped ordering him around when it came to his training regimen.

The carriage stopped at the last town for one final resting period. Gavin and Meredith walked off into a room of their own and Eliza went off by herself. She splashed some water from the basin onto her face. The drive had dried up her skin beyond all belief. After spending a few hours grooming herself in front of the large mirror she settled down. Her thoughts traveled to her two apprentices in the room directly next to hers. She was envious of Meredith. This was something that upset her more than anything. The girl had a partner. She had a great partner. They meshed so well together that it was almost impossible to split them apart at this time.

Eliza floated back into a resting position sighing before drifting off into a deep slumber. The coming day would be great. She was going home after all these long months. She just hoped that not too much has changed since she had left.

In the room next door Gavin and Meredith made love all night long.

12