All Comments on 'Magical Incest Ch. 01: The Black Candle'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Good start. Hopefully chapter 2 will be posted shortly.

maveric2868maveric2868almost 10 years ago

Your premise was flimsy and the delivery extremely weak... the set up was so two-dimensional and flat that when you started telling the story the protagonist was reading, it was so much more detailed than your set up that it looks like you cut n' pasted someone else's work into your story. You might have been better to just use the story Dean read as the main work and skip the story-within-the-story concept. That concept almost never works unless it's much, much shorter... and you need to remember that the story-within-the-story should NEVER be as nearly so detailed as the primary tale. Overall, an interesting concept but a very disappointing delivery.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaalmost 10 years ago
Mav is too critical...

Maverick, your far too critical. This was a delightful story... If you want pulitzer, I can recommend a good one to read...this is literotica, lighten up!!!

Bob, this was a great start to what I hope is one of many chapters to come. Keep

up the great work

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* * * * *

A few basic editing errors but nothing detracting.

Lets hope part 2-3 are ready before Halloween...

Most enjoyable.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A great start

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story

Very good story with realistic feelings and emotions. Many young guys have similar desires and would like to have way to get mom to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bob's got another winner on the way

This is a great story of doubled motherfucking--Caiden on the internet and (potentially) Dean who's reading Caiden's story. I like Caiden's story. I don't care about the black candle shit. Candle, shmandle, whatever gets a boy's big hard cock up his own mother's warm wet twat is good news in my book. I like Caiden's mom, though. Making out with her boy, she cups his balls. That's always such a sweet thing for a mother to do to her boy, I think. And I like it that Caiden sticks his hand right up his mother's dress. That's something lots and lots of boys have the urge to do to their mom. When it happens, like with Caiden, they find something really interesting. It's warm and furry, and when it hits them what it is, they gets harder than ever before in their lives. Some boys just cream their pants, others like Caiden have a better idea, and he winds up fucking his own mother. Reading this story Dean gets super-aroused, he can't get it out of his mind. The poor 20 year old kid doesn't realize it, but it's triggered his own latent motherfucking urges. Then what does he do? Dean jerks off like some damn 14 year old. He blows his young balls and shoots his semen all over his chest and stomach. That's just dumb. Doesn't he realize there's a much, much better place to blow his balls and shoot his semen? Guess where? If you don't know, I'm sure bob'll tell us in the sequel to this excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love Those Mommies!

I'm enjoying your story after inadvertently starting at Chapter 5, so I already know what's in store for Dean and Mavis, as well as Caidin, his mom, and his aunt. but no problemo! It's like one of those movies that start in the middle, somewhere, and then go back to how the story got there. Not a bad idea, actually. I enjoyed how Caidin looked after his mom so well, and am looking forward to seeing how Dean does the same. Thanks for the mystical fantacy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more!

Yes more. But one thing a miss moms tits to sucking on.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
why is it

a downward spiral?

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
Yes!

Interesting way to introduce story!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
GOOD STORY^*!^*!

Dean is a very lucky boy,he got his dream and his wish at the same time. He fucked his mom........nice read THANKS

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago
the erotic journey

started very well arousing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

continuação

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a downward spiral...just good frequent fucking with lots of cum spirting.

darrellprestondarrellprestonalmost 2 years ago

A very good read. I have never has sex with my mom butI have with my daughters.One become a cheer leader, very beautiful and the other was a dancer while both werein high school. It started much earlier but thats another story. dp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
4095 Followers
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES